Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (875) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3532747 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (872) (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) ... (2821) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 17, 2017
Just watched the Peaky Blinders...

Funny, I knew the mafia where in that carriage and I expect them to wipe every living thing in that house out perhaps take the baby as hostage as collateral.

It just got real.... grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 10:21am On Nov 17, 2017
freecocoa:
Pray tell.
Story for another day.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 10:40am On Nov 17, 2017
nonut:

Story for another day.
You just realised you made no sense whatsoever, next time if you don't have any sensible thing to say to me, don't mention me.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 11:00am On Nov 17, 2017
freecocoa:
You just realised you made no sense whatsoever, next time if you don't have any sensible thing to say to me, don't mention me.
Madam make sense. Na your sense dem take do 3rd mainland bridge.
It's an open forum, so I'm free to mention anyone I like. If you don't like it, hang yourself.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by urahara(m): 11:35am On Nov 17, 2017
Nawa o embarassed cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 17, 2017
urahara:
Nawa o embarassed cry

grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by urahara(m): 11:46am On Nov 17, 2017
Blackfyre:

grin grin

Looooool , u sef dey see cheesy grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by olatunji390(m): 11:53am On Nov 17, 2017
Plus where can I download peaky blinders from season 1
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 12:02pm On Nov 17, 2017
olatunji390:
Plus where can I download peaky blinders from season 1
Toxicwap
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by PaddyX: 12:47pm On Nov 17, 2017
Please can someone recommend a very good action + suspense series for me to follow
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by olatunji390(m): 1:16pm On Nov 17, 2017
nonut:

Toxicwap

have u download it on toxicwap before, it's not there
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 1:20pm On Nov 17, 2017
Being searching for new shows quality-wise like golden oldies: monk, the mentalist, lost, sons of anarchy, the shield, the wire, justified, breaking bad and rescue me, but can't seem to find them.
Seems like the media is catering for the indomie generation more than the older generations if trash like blindspot, arrow, supergirl and other craps are anything to go by. Maybe I should switch to novels for the time being.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SerVik(m): 1:36pm On Nov 17, 2017
olatunji390:

http://www.tvseries.in/subfolder-Peaky%20Blinders.htm
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 1:44pm On Nov 17, 2017
Punisher.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by isaiah9(m): 1:55pm On Nov 17, 2017
The Blacklist wow wow.. Tom was just too stubborn
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by isaiah9(m): 1:57pm On Nov 17, 2017
dubylhover:
mehn...what a fall finale for the blacklist..definitely didn't see that death coming.
I don't think that's the season finale
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ufranklin92(m): 2:04pm On Nov 17, 2017
That military girl for "the brave" just dey burst my bubble,damm she is too beautiful
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by isaiah9(m): 2:06pm On Nov 17, 2017
dubylhover:

tom brought it on himself,his obsessive quest to show red as a bad man to Liz eventually got him killed..at least reddingtons hands are clean..but its a welcome development sha cos I didn't d direction of that tom keen character anymore,and this would definitely affect Liz
Reddington hands clean ke..
When Liz will find out why all this happened, she's gonna hate Reddington.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 2:08pm On Nov 17, 2017
olatunji390:

Try mobiletvshows or showbox if you have enough data.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 17, 2017
The Punisher

4 episodes in and this is already the best out of the Marvel lineup. Damn... this show is dark. Jon Bernthal keeping it real.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 4:03pm On Nov 17, 2017
koice:
The Punisher

4 episodes in and this is already the best out of the Marvel lineup. Damn... this show is dark. Jon Bernthal keeping it real.

Netflix and binge ehnnnn.........

I go visit am this night.....13 episodes straight up...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 4:04pm On Nov 17, 2017
isaiah9:
I don't think that's the season finale

that's it oh..I no dy ff d series...but I saw it....its d finale
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 4:11pm On Nov 17, 2017
koice:
The Punisher

9.3 rating
i dont trust marvel
13 episodes out
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by loshybab(m): 5:23pm On Nov 17, 2017
GeniusDavid:

I bowed for them during the episode about Nigeria. Mend were speaking Yoruba, The Nigeria Army just stood outside watching while the storyline was about keeping the mission secret at first not to talk of the accent. They f*ucking took down Russian Special forces without any issue, good lord.
what series is that if I may ask pls?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by encryptjay(m): 5:49pm On Nov 17, 2017
Just finished Better Call Saul, if you've watched Breaking Bad, you'd be interested in Better Call Saul.
Currently, I'm watching Fargo, the series is fire though
There's this conversation between two characters that's quite funny.

Lorne: The bully in high school, he's a bully now? So why didn't you show him what's what?

Lester: Well, he had his sons with him, and...

Lorne: You let a man beat you in front of his children to send them a message?

Lester: No, that's not - heck, just heck.

Lorne: In my experience, if you let a man break your nose, then the next time he tries to break your spine.

Lester: Sam? No way. I mean, I don't think. It just - I guess I embarrassed him in front of his boys.

Lorne: You embarrassed him?

Lester: By - he was telling me about a time where he and my wife, they were - he didn't know she was my wife is the thing, and when I told him...

Lorne: This man slept with your wife, and you're worried about embarrassing him?

Lester: Not slept. No, they didn't - he said it was just - she has soft hands, see, and I guess I...

Lorne: Now Mister, we're not friends. I mean, maybe we will be some day. But I've got to say, if that were me in your position, I would have killed that man.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 17, 2017
encryptjay:
Just finished Better Call Saul, if you've watched Breaking Bad, you'd be interested in Better Call Saul.
Currently, I'm watching Fargo, the series is fire though
There's this conversation between two characters that's quite funny.

Lorne: The bully in high school, he's a bully now? So why didn't you show him what's what?

Lester: Well, he had his sons with him, and...

Lorne: You let a man beat you in front of his children to send them a message?

Lester: No, that's not - heck, just heck.

Lorne: In my experience, if you let a man break your nose, then the next time he tries to break your spine.

Lester: Sam? No way. I mean, I don't think. It just - I guess I embarrassed him in front of his boys.

Lorne: You embarrassed him?

Lester: By - he was telling me about a time where he and my wife, they were - he didn't know she was my wife is the thing, and when I told him...

Lorne: This man slept with your wife, and you're worried about embarrassing him?

Lester: Not slept. No, they didn't - he said it was just - she has soft hands, see, and I guess I...

Lorne: Now Mister, we're not friends. I mean, maybe we will be some day. But I've got to say, if that were me in your position, I would have killed that man.

That scene was epic.....grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Androidking: 5:56pm On Nov 17, 2017
Just finished two and half men . they ending is so poor . worst ending ever . nice series though i t was a long 12 seasons of laugher .

Na to search for another one .

Sharana Chronicle keeps getting better and better and better
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by encryptjay(m): 5:58pm On Nov 17, 2017
Blackfyre:

That scene was epic.....grin grin
I tell you, couldn't get enough of it grin
That Malvo guy enjoys chaos and with the way he went on with his killing spree, I had to start praying for some characters. I thought I was immune to all this movie stuff but seeing someone killing with a straight face was another thing entirely.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Androidking: 6:00pm On Nov 17, 2017
Bratking:
Being searching for new shows quality-wise like golden oldies: monk, the mentalist, lost, sons of anarchy, the shield, the wire, justified, breaking bad and rescue me, but can't seem to find them.
Seems like the media is catering for the indomie generation more than the older generations if trash like blindspot, arrow, supergirl and other craps are anything to go by. Maybe I should switch to novels for the time being.

The Mentalist really??

Arrow is quiet an old series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 17, 2017
encryptjay:

I tell you, couldn't get enough of it grin
That Malvo guy enjoys chaos and with the way he went on with his killing spree, I had to start praying for some characters. I thought I was immune to all this movie stuff but seeing someone killing with a straight face was another thing entirely.

I suggest you watch No Country for Old Men, that's on another entire level. Crazy movie...

You will enjoy the remaining seasons.

(1) (2) (3) ... (872) (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) ... (2821) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.