Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (903) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3519135 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) (905) (906) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iykekelvins(m): 11:27pm On Dec 13, 2017
Rolex67:
I'm in season 2.
The show is amazing. Just watched Father Marcus and Thomas cast out that demon from kc
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 13, 2017
iykekelvins:
The show is amazing. Just watched Father Marcus and Thomas cast out that demon from kc
Yes o. Shiit is scary.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iykekelvins(m): 11:33pm On Dec 13, 2017
Rolex67:
Yes o. Shiit is scary.
I'm waiting for everywhere to be quiet. So I can continue grin

Do u follow empire?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 13, 2017
iykekelvins:
I'm waiting for everywhere to be quiet. So I can continue grin

Do u follow empire?
I stopped following the series when Lucious lost his memory, I don tire for the movie matter.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by junnyjake(m): 12:30am On Dec 14, 2017
Rolex67:
I stopped following the series when Lucious lost his memory, I don tire for the movie matter.

Señorita.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hulkhiharitoz(m): 12:56am On Dec 14, 2017
Who knows a site wit fast servers were I can download series . except from
Toxicwap and tvseries.in
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 14, 2017
junnyjake:

Señorita.
Hombre.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 7:52am On Dec 14, 2017
Rolex67:
Who else is watching the exorcist?
Definitely one of my best this year and to I wasted my time on Outcast. Ugh.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 14, 2017
Kaziar:

Definitely one of my best this year and to I wasted my time on Outcast. Ugh.
Outcast is rubbish.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by junnyjake(m): 9:55am On Dec 14, 2017
Rolex67:
Hombre.
¡Bueños dias!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by t33why: 10:10am On Dec 14, 2017
cool cool

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freezyprinzy(m): 12:54pm On Dec 14, 2017
The punisher cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 2:09pm On Dec 14, 2017
Finally gave in and started Peaky Blinders. Already loving Tommy fuck1ng Shelby

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 4:18pm On Dec 14, 2017
iykekelvins:
Which cheat be this baba

its legal....google it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 14, 2017
Vikings...

Latest episode is interesting, nice to see the cracks are appearing....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 4:22pm On Dec 14, 2017
Designated survivor....

make FLOTUS No die ohgringrin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by haylegbede1(m): 6:29pm On Dec 14, 2017
Hey, does anyone know any series that has to do with being genius and cocky. I like scorpoion but I like Suits more,, I'm looking for a series jus like suits..

I need suggestions please
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 14, 2017
haylegbede1:
Hey, does anyone know any series that has to do with being genius and cocky. I like scorpoion but I like Suits more,, I'm looking for a series jus like suits..

Sherlock Holmes.....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by haylegbede1(m): 7:15pm On Dec 14, 2017
Blackfyre:

Sherlock Holmes.....

i just checked it out now, and i think am gone love it for the mere fact that sherlock is been acted by benedict cumberbatch, he reminds me of his role in the movie imitation games, he was a real genius and acted well.

thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 7:36pm On Dec 14, 2017
hulkhiharitoz:
Who knows a site wit fast servers were I can download series . except from
Toxicwap and tvseries.in
tfpdl.de
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 7:37pm On Dec 14, 2017
haylegbede1:

Blackfyre:

Sherlock Holmes.....
Well not really like suits but still in the spirit of Sherlock I would recommend Elementary. Its also another adaptation of the Sherlock Holmes franchise.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 14, 2017
haylegbede1:

i just checked it out now, and i think am gone love it for the mere fact that sherlock is been acted by benedict cumberbatch, he reminds me of his role in the movie imitation games, he was a real genius and acted well.

thanks

It's dope.

Yeah he is a great actor, his line for star trek where he played khan stuck with me, "a man who cannot break rules cannot be expected to break bones"....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 7:50pm On Dec 14, 2017
haylegbede1:

thanks
Well I've watched both Sherlock and Elementary and though they're both adaptations of the same franchise they are very distinct from each other and damn interesting I must add. But I personally prefer Johnny Lee's interpretation of the role to that of Benedict Cumberbatch. Moreover the subtle changes to Elementary (characters) was a welcome change. An example is the fact that Watson both in the original story and Sherlock is male but in elementary Watson is played by a female.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by haylegbede1(m): 8:12pm On Dec 14, 2017
Blackfyre:

It's dope.

Yeah he is a great actor, his line for star trek where he played khan stuck with me, "a man who cannot break rules cannot be expected to break bones"....

He really had some good lines in doctor strange too, he will be featured in the new advengers. The guy is good
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by haylegbede1(m): 8:24pm On Dec 14, 2017
Oh, alright, I will check it out
Kaziar:

Well I've watched both Sherlock and Elementary and though they're both adaptations of the same franchise they are very distinct from each other and damn interesting I must add. But I personally prefer Johnny Lee's interpretation of the role to that of Benedict Cumberbatch. Moreover the subtle changes to Elementary (characters) was a welcome change. An example is the fact that Watson both in the original story and Sherlock is male but in elementary Watson is played by a female.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 9:30pm On Dec 14, 2017
So Disney bought Fox studios for $52 billion. welcome home (Xmen and Fantastic 4) MCU have missed you.

And apparently The Simpsons predicted this 19 yrs ago... grin grin
We need to investigate the writers

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Coyotejack(m): 10:18pm On Dec 14, 2017
Mr. Robot finale . Epic. Sam esmail cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Coyotejack(m): 10:28pm On Dec 14, 2017
Stegomiah:
Previously on the Walking dead
Spoiler alert!!!
By now.... Regular followers should have watched the mid-season finale
If you haven't and don't want spoilers don't read further

Here is my take in the latest episode
Personally, i think the writers have lost it
It's better they just end the series

All of a sudden the saviours got out with no explanation as to how
They were able to take out all snipers on the outposts
Able to launch attacks on three locations, thr kingdom, alexandria and the hilltop
And suddenly their number increased
The whole episode 1-7 in the build up for this genocide just undone in a couple hours just like that
How many bullets did eugene produce?
How did he get the out.... To where the manufacturing site is since they were surrounded

Maggie, with 7 convoys.... Just gave up their guns to simon like that and she went back to the hilltop just like that... To start producing... Which will give them enough time to mount their defences
Is simon that dumb?

Rick had lucille and instead of using the head to hit neegan decided to use the bats tail
Dumb, he had a rifle too and neegan with a bat... But he ran away like a coward

How did carl got bitten?
Nothing explained or shown so far.... It wasn't suggested he was bitten when he was trying to save the guy
They just wanted to kill carls character off
Read he's leaving the show
It's a pity cos i'm beginning to see leadership spirit in the character

Daryl is becoming irrelevant
And maybe if they had not rushed the plan and become too desperate things would have gone well

I'm beginning to get tired of this show..... This mid-season finale is just dumb

What do they take us for?

I dunno ooooo, hope there's some sort of explanation

But how Carl got bitten was when he fought off those walkers with that guy he took in .

How the Saviors got out is the biggest explanation they owe we viewers cause I can't see a plan from the inception just blown like that . Lemme wait for next episode before I come and air my views
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Coyotejack(m): 10:29pm On Dec 14, 2017
iamnlia:

ffs, how could he play better than that, a last born in king Ragnar's family added with his being a cripple.
THE GUY DOEN'T EVEN HAVE A PENIS. and has to constantly prove himself.

What you see as being over dramatic is what everyone sees as being brutally ruthless, he's a HEATHEN and is not expected to be handing roses.

Yes, he has anger issues which when coupled with his tact and brutality means that Alexander Skarsgard is playing the role perfectly.

IVAR MAKES ME FORGET HOW BITTER I WAS WHEN RAGNAR DIED, THEY HAD THE NERVE TO TOE THE HISTORIC LINE AND KILL RAGNAR BECAUSE THEY HAD IVAR. IMAGINE WATCHING VIKINGS WITHOUT RAGNAR OR IVAR WHILE STARING AT THE FOLLY OF UBBE AND HVITSERK. SMH!

The historic saga says Ivar was a successful raider, conqueror, tactician and very brutal. I think that no one interpretes the role better.

SKOL
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 10:40pm On Dec 14, 2017
SAMBHOSS:
Designated survivor....

make FLOTUS No die ohgringrin

you they try oo
How did you endure those politics talk me Dan stop since oo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) (905) (906) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: spookem(m), Harddiskng(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.