Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,278 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (908) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3504173 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) (911) ... (2814) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 8:18pm On Dec 18, 2017
dubylhover:

yea exactly...its a good sha..

have you seen "counterpart" its much like fringe but looks a tad more political
Ahh fringe the one sci-fi show I will never forget (I also found fringe really disturbing at first grin). I haven't seen counterpart and though I'm not one for political shows, if it's half as good as fringe then it's worth seeing.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 8:34pm On Dec 18, 2017
Freciprocal:

Surely you dont derive pleasure "binging" (to Binge). You really haven't started watching TV Series.

Most of the best TV series have ended... and "Only about 3 out of every 10" new series makes sense nowadays.

Any series that gets to season 5 and still maintains a fan base is really worth watching.

True talk. Even the new good ones gets boring in the second season.
They lose momentum in the second season.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 8:41pm On Dec 18, 2017
Two crazy women.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Freciprocal: 8:55pm On Dec 18, 2017
nonut:

True talk. Even the new good ones gets boring in the second season.
They lose momentum in the second season.

Yeah...

I am sticking to the "Classics" for now... make I use am dilute all the nonsense series when dem dey churn out this year.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by etiosa24(m): 12:46am On Dec 19, 2017
ammyluv2002:
Wait! Did I just hear them speak Yoruba on Dynasty? Jeff's father called him "Ode" grin grin grin
Is the Dynasty an interesting serie.
Thinking of giving it a try.
Opinions needed make I nor waste mb.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by encryptjay(m): 4:20am On Dec 19, 2017
junnyjake:
Who's current watching designated survivor Season 2.

I'm a bit reluctant to download, with "Catalan" dying, I wonder if I'd ever find the series interesting going forward. That guy talked just about 5 times the entire season, but his character was felt. I commend the writers for that.

So, how is the season 2 like?
So far, it hasn't really kicked up like season 1 but I'll give it a pass.
They're building up the plot
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ammyluv2002(f): 7:15am On Dec 19, 2017
etiosa24:

Mi love it oh! It's very interesting....I'm sure you will love it too.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lalas247(f): 8:17am On Dec 19, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

lol.....yeah ohh......with the way it ended.....there might b a season 3......

the church is really corrupt ohgringrin

dah black dude has been corrupted too....

The Exorcist is just startinggrin

Haha that priest guy don get two eyes oooooo Kai grin @ (black dude )
Yes defo a season 3
But I wish Andy didn’t die sha ... kinda liked him
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lalas247(f): 8:18am On Dec 19, 2017
etiosa24:

Complete waste of mb and calories

Don’t try it ....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ammyluv2002(f): 8:19am On Dec 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Don’t try it ....

Lol @ calories grin grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lalas247(f): 8:23am On Dec 19, 2017
ammyluv2002:

Lol @ calories grin grin grin

I can’t come and loose weight grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lalas247(f): 8:24am On Dec 19, 2017
Highly Recommend GIFTED ... if you enjoyed Hero’s then this is the go to series ....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 8:26am On Dec 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Haha that priest guy don get two eyes oooooo Kai grin @ (black dude )
Yes defo a season 3
But I wish Andy didn’t die sha ... kinda liked him

lol...its not Everytime an Exorcist wins.....moreover....I think if dey had cast out the demon...it would infect another family....

but...forget oh....this demon strong ganngringrin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 8:29am On Dec 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Don’t try it ....

I hail you ohgringrin...ahan....

I'm ff it....seems okay to me...its Valor that's just whack......

Dynasty try na.....watch it.... you won't lose calories...I promisegringrin

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lalas247(f): 8:31am On Dec 19, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

I hail you ohgringrin...ahan....

I'm ff it....seems okay to me...its Valor that's just whack......

Dynasty try na.....watch it.... you won't lose calories...I promisegringrin
Valid ... that British crap .. I don’t even look that side no be my Genre anyway grin
Morning boss

Only because you make sense sha I will give it 20mins .... e better move me tongue
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lalas247(f): 8:32am On Dec 19, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

lol...its not Everytime an Exorcist wins.....moreover....I think if dey had cast out the demon...it would infect another family....

but...forget oh....this demon strong ganngringrin
The Demon na Obologbo ... me seff pity that father ... the one the his eyes goes white whenever he starts his prayer... forgotten his name sha ..

Yes season 3 will be LIT ....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 8:37am On Dec 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Valid ... that British crap .. I don’t even look that side no be my Genre anyway grin
Morning boss

Only because you make sense sha I will give it 20mins .... e better move me tongue

chei....madam ohgringrin....20minsgrin......don't watch Again.....

when ya supposed to try like 4 episodes...grin

Morning oh......howdy??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lalas247(f): 8:38am On Dec 19, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

chei....madam ohgringrin....20minsgrin......don't watch Again.....

when ya supposed to try like 4 episodes...grin

Morning oh......howdy??
shocked

4 episode ke .. boss fear God na .. na only two eyes I get grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 8:39am On Dec 19, 2017
Lalas247:

The Demon na Obologbo ... me seff pity that father ... the one the his eyes goes white whenever he starts his prayer... forgotten his name sha ..

Yes season 3 will be LIT ....

Father Thomas..... chai......u dey watch am with one ear nigringrin

Season 3...that's if its renewed.... remember season 2 commenced a year after season 1......

e no easy

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 8:41am On Dec 19, 2017
Lalas247:

shocked

4 episode ke .. boss fear God na .. na only two eyes I get grin

oya...no watch again.....gringrin......it wasn't so interesting from start......

stop oh.....u won't lose weight this Xmas abeggrin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lalas247(f): 8:41am On Dec 19, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

Father Thomas..... chai......u dey watch an with one ear nigringrin

Season 3...that's if its renewed.... remember season 2 commenced a year after season 1......

e no easy
Gbam

I no wan remember him name biko make something no vex posses me for night .... grin
But he is cute sha
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lalas247(f): 8:42am On Dec 19, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

oya...no watch again.....gringrin......it wasn't so interesting from start......

stop oh.....u won't lose weight this Xmas abeggrin

You don dey confess

Wetin I tell u ... grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 8:43am On Dec 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Gbam

I no wan remember him name biko make something no vex posses me for night .... grin
But he is cute sha

haaagringrin......no fear....just call me...make I come test-run my ability to exorcise.....grin

the demon fada!!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lalas247(f): 8:44am On Dec 19, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

haaagringrin......no fear....just call me...make I come test-run my ability to exorcise.....grin

the demon fada!!!
Hahah... boss man I hail o ...
I don laugh so tey time don reach .. gotta go work now .. see ya later kiss
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 8:45am On Dec 19, 2017
Lalas247:

You don dey confess

Wetin I tell u ... grin

I no wan mislead yougringrin.......a new CW show is coming sef...

black lightning..... this people get shows sha....

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Freciprocal: 12:25pm On Dec 19, 2017
Hilarious cheesy

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thenny312(m): 3:22pm On Dec 19, 2017
ammyluv2002:
Wait! Did I just hear them speak Yoruba on Dynasty? Jeff's father called him "Ode" grin grin grin
he said olodo ni e then Jeff replied with "awon omo Blake to ti sonu ikawo mi bayi lowa" grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by junnyjake(m): 3:50pm On Dec 19, 2017
encryptjay:
So far, it hasn't really kicked up like season 1 but I'll give it a pass. They're building up the plot

Thanks, I hope it eventually kicks.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 6:24pm On Dec 19, 2017
Freciprocal:

Its all about the money nowadays...

In the past you had content and people trying to create a legacy, all we see now screams "cash out"
Do you know that Heroes (2006) beats hands down, everything marvel released this year combined?

I would rather get thrills from Gabriel Sylar and Claire Bennet that all the nonsense marvel churned out this year.

Ahh! I loved Heroes. Would still watch it if I can.
My younger brother bought the first cd and after watching the first season I was hooked.
I loved the two brothers and the Indian guy.
Back then, series with super powers were cool.
Now, it's just there. Just the usual.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) (911) ... (2814) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Meel and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.