Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,930 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (927) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3517604 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (924) (925) (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 8:43pm On Jan 06, 2018
911 is interesting like everyday activities those customer service faced...imagine someone flushed down a baby

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Abdulmaleek4: 5:42am On Jan 07, 2018
Morning all Please who can suggest interesting sword seasonal movies for me Like Vikings Game of throne Spartakus I have watched all those films listed above It be from season 3 upwards thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 6:50am On Jan 07, 2018
Abdulmaleek4:
Morning all
Please who can suggest interesting sword seasonal movies for me
Vikings
Game of throne
Spartakus
I have watched all those films listed above
It be from season 3 upwards thanks

The Last Kingdom

Rome
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 7:50am On Jan 07, 2018
I've started poldark,and it's pretty neat (For fans of outlander)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 07, 2018
Abdulmaleek4:
Morning all
Please who can suggest interesting sword seasonal movies for me
Vikings
Game of throne
Spartakus
I have watched all those films listed above
It be from season 3 upwards thanks

- Black Sails
- Vikings
- Da Vinci's Demons
- Camelot
- Tudors
- The Musketeers
- Outlander
- The Borgias
- The Last Kingdom
- Norsemen

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Odkboy23(m): 9:12am On Jan 07, 2018
Currently watching
Grown-ish
Knightfall
Vikings
Marvels agents of shield
Marvels Runaways
Mom
Young Sheldon
The big bang theory and
The Blacklist
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by EmmGee: 9:56am On Jan 07, 2018
koice:

- Black Sails
- Vikings
- Da Vinci's Demons
- Camelot
- Tudors
- The Musketeers
- Outlander
- The Borgias
- The Last Kingdom
- Norsemen

i thought norsemen is comedy or is it also action?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by EmmGee: 9:57am On Jan 07, 2018
Odkboy23:
Currently watching
Grown-ish
Knightfall
Vikings
Marvels agents of shield
Marvels Runaways
Mom
Young Sheldon
The big bang theory and
The Blacklist
how is grownish?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 07, 2018
EmmGee:

i thought norsemen is comedy or is it also action?

Dude, Norsemen has more graphic violence than practically every show in that list. It's a comedy but it's an over-the-top kind that did it's damndest to troll Vikings, and did a brilliant job of it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by EmmGee: 10:56am On Jan 07, 2018
koice:

Dude, Norsemen has more graphic violence than practically every show in that list. It's a comedy but it's an over-the-top kind that did it's damndest to troll Vikings, and did a brilliant job of it.
niiiice. But i hope there's no nudity coz i want to start it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 07, 2018
EmmGee:
niiiice. But i hope there's no nudity coz i want to start it
Nope.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Afam4eva(m): 11:29am On Jan 07, 2018
Please who suggest The Leftovers to me. I'm in episode 3 and i don't understand jack. I'm tired oo. Should i stop or continue?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by idu1(m): 12:37pm On Jan 07, 2018
Make una recommend CIA, FBI related movies for me a beg.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by wonlasewonimi: 12:56pm On Jan 07, 2018
idu1:

Quantico
Rated 10/10 by me
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by idu1(m): 12:59pm On Jan 07, 2018
wonlasewonimi:

Quantico
Rated 10/10 by me
I don watch am
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bily(m): 1:26pm On Jan 07, 2018
idu1:

the Americans
Berlin station
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by foreverkind1(m): 1:39pm On Jan 07, 2018
bily:

the Americans
Berlin station
u get mouth bro, berlin station is cool, blacklist redemption is okay too ,counterpart ,homeland.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by foreverkind1(m): 1:40pm On Jan 07, 2018
idu1:
nice one ,i prefer Cia movies to fbi tho.. tongue tongue
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by noob03saibot(m): 1:52pm On Jan 07, 2018
Afam4eva:
Please who suggest The Leftovers to me. I'm in episode 3 and i don't understand jack. I'm tired oo. Should i stop or continue?
Hahahahahahaha! It's not for everybody. It's boring to a lot of people, but it's DOPE to others. Season two was on drugs. If you want to continue, fine. If not it's all good. But I ll suggest you continue.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 07, 2018
idu1:

- Alias
- Burn Notice
- The Americans
- Covert Affairs
- Homeland
- The Honourable Woman
- The Blacklist
- Archer
- Fringe
- Mindhunter
- Strike Back
- The Unit
- Berlin Station
- Ozark
- Hannibal
- Manhunt: Unabomber
- Criminal Minds
- StartUp

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 07, 2018
Afam4eva:

2% of the world population disappeared without a trace. 3 years later, most people haven't come to terms with it. Some lost all their families that eventful day, some even fetuses in their wombs. Understandably, many lost their faith in God, and thus, religion declined. However, number of cults started to emerge, notable among them were "Guilty Remnants"

The first season revolve around the Garvey family and their acquaintances as they struggle to continue with their lives...

The first season is pretty powerful and pretty much set the tone for the rest of the series. If you're still struggling to comprehend the plot at E03, then, maybe the show's not for you. Like most ultra-dark shows, it's an acquired taste.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by duduade: 7:46pm On Jan 07, 2018
Afam4eva:

Lmaooooo
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by idu1(m): 8:56pm On Jan 07, 2018
koice:

- Alias
- Burn Notice
- The Americans
- Covert Affairs
- Homeland
- The Honourable Woman
- The Blacklist
- Archer
- Fringe
- Mindhunter
- Strike Back
- The Unit
- Berlin Station
- Ozark
- Hannibal
- Manhunt: Unabomber
- Criminal Minds
- StartUp
Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 10:58pm On Jan 07, 2018
Afam4eva:
Stop bro, it's boring as fvck. grin
Some people might tell you to continue, but you'd be putting yourself through stress you created solely by yourself. grin
It doesn't get any better and it's not a slow burner.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 11:08pm On Jan 07, 2018
He always finds a way to pick on Rajesh Koothrapali.
Crazy ass Howard.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 11:45pm On Jan 07, 2018
grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 1:43am On Jan 08, 2018
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 4:08am On Jan 08, 2018
SAMBHOSS:
Lucifer and The gifted resumes.....

finally........

Latest Lucifer episode is Utter Shite tho... wonder what they're thinking... finally unleash Kane only to Spam filler next
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 4:19am On Jan 08, 2018
Odkboy23:
Currently watching
Grown-ish
Knightfall
Vikings
Marvels agents of shield
Marvels Runaways
Mom
Young Sheldon
The big bang theory and
The Blacklist

what's that Young Sheldon series about anyways....? Is it like a story of Sheldon from The Big Bang Theory ?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by rawdpiper(m): 5:17am On Jan 08, 2018
It was great watching the golden globe awards. Lots of series and movies to add to my watch list, especially big little lies carting all them awards. And boy there was a lot of talk about gender inequality, women empowerment and the likes.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Odkboy23(m): 7:38am On Jan 08, 2018
nani667:

what's that Young Sheldon series about anyways....? Is it like a story of Sheldon from The Big Bang Theory ?
yeah... It's comedy show about Sheldon as a nine year old boy, if you like the big bang theory, you will like it as well.... Very funny and the little guy playing Sheldon is really good, solid show.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Odkboy23(m): 7:46am On Jan 08, 2018
EmmGee:

how is grownish?
it's a spin-off series from black-ish, it's about Zoey a 16 year old girl going to college, first party, first love and all the shit... I'm still trying to wrap my head around it.... Its just there.

Also try 911...looks like Chicago fire looks good.

(1) (2) (3) ... (924) (925) (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: francis53 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.