Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (928) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3532576 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (925) (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) (931) ... (2821) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 08, 2018
rawdpiper:
It was great watching the golden globe awards. Lots of series and movies to add to my watch list, especially big little lies carting all them awards. And boy there was a lot of talk about gender inequality, women empowerment and the likes.

Mehn... it was nearly a clean sweep oo. I think It won nearly all the categories it was nominated in, except 2 categories.... shared between Fargo & Handmaid's Tale.

I'm glad Elizabeth Moss won something for her stellar performance in Handmaid's Tale, I've been a fan since her titular role in Top Of The Lake Season 1.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by EmmGee: 8:12am On Jan 08, 2018
Odkboy23:
it's a spin-off series from black-ish, it's about Zoey a 16 year old girl going to college, first party, first love and all the shit... I'm still trying to wrap my head around it.... Its just there.

Also try 911...looks like Chicago fire looks good.
yea i know it's about zoey. Lol.

I was asking if it's interesting?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 8:25am On Jan 08, 2018
koice:

Mehn... it was nearly a clean sweep oo. I think It won nearly all the categories it was nominated in, except 2 categories.... shared between Fargo & Handmaid's Tale.

I'm glad Elizabeth Moss won something for her stellar performance in Handmaid's Tale, I've been a fan since her titular role in Top Of The Lake Season 1.

yea exactly,really glad for Elizabeth moss..right from d 1st episode of handmaids tale,I knew she was gonna scoop most individual awards
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 08, 2018
dubylhover:

yea exactly,really glad for Elizabeth moss..right from d 1st episode of handmaids tale,I knew she was gonna scoop most individual awards

She commit to her roles like only very few character actors can. Such a prime talent.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 8:46am On Jan 08, 2018
nani667:

Latest Lucifer episode is Utter Shite tho... wonder what they're thinking... finally unleash Kane only to Spam filler next

na flashback na....all is just to make the season longer.....the flashback was totally unnecessary for me....grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by olatunji390(m): 10:02am On Jan 08, 2018
Someone should recommend me hero series like Gotham and Daredevil with good story line. Good story line please. Not the one they are just running around
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by isaiah9(m): 10:51am On Jan 08, 2018
introvertme:
I've started poldark,and it's pretty neat (For fans of outlander)
poldark is very interesting
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by isaiah9(m): 10:57am On Jan 08, 2018
koice:

Dude, Norsemen has more graphic violence than practically every show in that list. It's a comedy but it's an over-the-top kind that did it's damndest to troll Vikings, and did a brilliant job of it.
link for Norsemen plz
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by isaiah9(m): 11:00am On Jan 08, 2018
bily:

the Americans
Berlin station
the Americans is really underrated. Don't know why cuz it's very very interesting if you're into spy,cia and fbi kinda series.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by clerkent(m): 11:13am On Jan 08, 2018
olatunji390:
Someone should recommend me hero series like Gotham and Daredevil with good story line. Good story line please. Not the one they are just running around
so you just throw shade to flash and arrow abi ok ooo.if you like daredevil then watch the defenders and iron fist.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 08, 2018
isaiah9:
link for Norsemen plz

Norsemen

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 1:00pm On Jan 08, 2018
Since all the good shows refuse to resume...

The Rugrats are "All Grown Up" grin grin grin grin
Season 3 already.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 1:10pm On Jan 08, 2018
SAMBHOSS:

na flashback na....all is just to make the season longer.....the flashback was totally unnecessary for me....grin

i had to check wikipedia, to make sure i downloaded the right episode. it was nonsense abeg. angry angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 1:11pm On Jan 08, 2018
So Gillian Anderson (MEDIA) has left American Gods, they should just cancel season 2 already.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 3:02pm On Jan 08, 2018
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 3:10pm On Jan 08, 2018
Dalek:

i had to check wikipedia, to make sure i downloaded the right episode. it was nonsense abeg. angry angry

lol.....I wasn't happy @all
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 08, 2018
Dalek:
So Gillian Anderson (MEDIA) has left American Gods, they should just cancel season 2 already.

She won't be missed. She's not really the driving force of the show. The glue is Odin (Ian McShane). Without him, they might as well call it quits.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 4:04pm On Jan 08, 2018
koice:

She won't be missed. She's not really the driving force of the show. The glue is Odin (Ian McShane). Without him, they might as well call it quits.

but the show's 2 creators too also left, and till now dey have announced new producers, dont you think who ever they bring now may not make the show like season 1 was.??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 4:06pm On Jan 08, 2018
SAMBHOSS:

lol.....I wasn't happy @all

azin i was waiting to see the story of cane, but dey just gave us that poo..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 08, 2018
Dalek:

but the show's 2 creators too also left, and till now dey have announced new producers, dont you think who ever they bring now may not make the show like season 1 was.??

No one is indispensable, really. Besides, Producers are overrated. All they do is arrange financing and/or coordinate various aspect of filming. Basically, they keep the peace, that's all. The real rockstars are the script writers, directors, actors, editors and cinematographers.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 5:03pm On Jan 08, 2018
Dalek:
Yes, I liked Gillian. But I think you're overreacting. American Gods was never about a character. And as much as the actors are doing a great job, (Pablo Schreiber, Bruce Langley & even Kristin Chenoweth had me tripping in the episode finale), I'ld definitely still see S2 even if they all leave. The story is really gripping.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 6:30pm On Jan 08, 2018
Dalek:

azin i was waiting to see the story of cane, but dey just gave us that poo..

lol..grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 6:33pm On Jan 08, 2018
Kaycee7:
Yes, I liked Gillian. But I think you're overreacting. American Gods was never about a character. And as much as the actors are doing a great job, (Pablo Schreiber, Bruce Langley & even Kristin Chenoweth had me tripping in the episode finale), I'ld definitely still see S2 even if they all leave. The story is really gripping.

I'm with you bro.....it became renewed before season 1 finished sefgrin......season 2 Is this year tho....
but I also saw somewhere that the exit of her and those producers will seriously delay season 2's production/release date....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 6:40pm On Jan 08, 2018
Dalek:

u wan kill am nigrin

maybe it's because of The X-files.......
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 8:01pm On Jan 08, 2018
SAMBHOSS:

u wan kill am nigrin

maybe it's because of The X-files.......

funny enough, shes also leaving X-Files after this S11. Fox said it sef, dey can't continue a new season without her.
the babe weak me o
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 8:03pm On Jan 08, 2018
Kaycee7:

I'm not actually overreacting becos shes leaving. I'm only concerned with what is going on with the show. first the show runners left, not Gillian left, till now no new show runners have been announced. I'm concerned that the show may lose its steam.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 8:07pm On Jan 08, 2018
koice:

No one is indispensable, really. Besides, Producers are overrated. All they do is arrange financing and/or coordinate various aspect of filming. Basically, they keep the peace, that's all. The real rockstars are the script writers, directors, actors, editors and cinematographers.

i understand your point, but i think you really don't get my point. I'm not all that concerned about her leaving. I'm just having issues with the way Starz is handling the show. till now season 2 has not begun filming. which means we many not get season 2 this year. i just wish they can handle the problems well, even the guy who wrote the novel says he doesn't want to run the show.

I'm a big fan of the show, having successfully completed the novel. I'm just eager to is it play out on screen.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ola12(m): 12:06am On Jan 09, 2018
jamalchance:
best i have seen so far ...
Really?, I stopped it after ep 2,didnt see d star aspect of d show.. Tot it was predictable(cliche) nd boring

Is it worth completing?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ebenezer880(m): 12:55am On Jan 09, 2018
Good morning sir/ma, i am ebenezer, please sir/ma i dnt really want to bother u with this but have no choice, i recently gained admission into fed poly ado, but things has been a little hard for my parent now, please i need a financial support, no amount is too small, i have not paid my school fees 28,050 also my house rent 11,000, please no amount is too small may God bless you, your family thanks, my account details are below
oluwatunmise ebenezer 0058986339
union bank

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 1:39am On Jan 09, 2018
Dalek:

funny enough, shes also leaving X-Files after this S11. Fox said it sef, dey can't continue a new season without her.
the babe weak me o

ahan...y she con dy do like this sef.... maybe it's too much Moneygrin......
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 3:14am On Jan 09, 2018
Odkboy23:
yeah... It's comedy show about Sheldon as a nine year old boy, if you like the big bang theory, you will like it as well.... Very funny and the little guy playing Sheldon is really good, solid show.

hmmm...not bad... I'm a Serious follower of The Big Bang Theory... will start that Young Sheldon series tonight and see how it is... first time I'll be Starting a new TV Series in a very long time

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 3:19am On Jan 09, 2018
SAMBHOSS:

it was just a hopeless waste of time... and Data... I couldn't even watch it.. after anticipating the next Episode all this while they gave us epic rubbish...

(1) (2) (3) ... (925) (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) (931) ... (2821) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.