Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (983) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3521963 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (980) (981) (982) (983) (984) (985) (986) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ufranklin92(m): 7:10pm On Apr 08, 2018
Elparaiso:

And they won't just arrest anybody. Sure, he will have to write a report of what happened but it will check out.

They can't prove anything was stolen and there's no motive for homicide.

Also, he could present the messages between him and Teddy before they met.

Yes Yes,He is a free man,next time he shouldn't look for free things,lol
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 7:22pm On Apr 08, 2018
Ufranklin92:

Yes Yes,He is a free man,next time he shouldn't look for free things,lol

LOL, if I hear. Who no like oshofree?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hakeemlyon: 9:53pm On Apr 08, 2018
introvertme:

I just downloaded a clearer episode,I need to watch it again.

Did you know that Donald Glover was the creepy guy?

I got Michael Jackson vibes the moment I saw the weirdo grin
yes I know.. Donald is like my favorite guy right now.. I don't think I'll ever watch that episode again.. its my favorite episode though cus I love Darius but I hate the way I felt after watching that shiiit.. lol
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 9:59pm On Apr 08, 2018
"Teddy Perkins" cheesy

WTF did i just watch?? grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hakeemlyon: 10:23pm On Apr 08, 2018
I felt psychologically drained watching this weirdo. I thought Atlanta was supposed to be funny, lol...didn't expect this at all.. and I love how they focus on a particular character in some episode.. I was happy Darius didn't die..

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by xarookqh(m): 9:45am On Apr 09, 2018
koice:

OITNB is nonsensical compared to those two. Seasons 1 and 2 were great, esp season 2 which was the peak season, but after that, the show became dismal. By contrast, Wentworth gets better and better with each season, and never meander from it's main story arch.
Okay, Thanks
It's been added to my must watch list.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by xarookqh(m): 9:51am On Apr 09, 2018
koice:

That show is the current MVP of westerns. You should watch Deadwood. Similar theme with Godless, but without the gunfights. It's more immersive tho, and the character building is top notch.
I'm a Big fan of Westerns, with gunfights though.
Just checked this one out on Wiki and IMDb, The plot seems compelling and it has rave reviews.
I read that the Creator has written the script for a fourth season for HBO.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by wiridina: 2:24pm On Apr 09, 2018
Knightfall.e dope die
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by StrafordSTONES(m): 3:31pm On Apr 09, 2018
The punisher s01epi2, making sense so far

pray it continues dis way
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hydrangea(m): 4:25pm On Apr 09, 2018
TWD S8E15 - this episode was good, i really loved the directing, its really throwing some earlier TWD vibes.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 09, 2018
xarookqh:

I read that the Creator has written the script for a fourth season for HBO.
Yeah, HBO is looking to bring the show back. Script has already been written, and production is slated to start August-September. That means the season 4 will start airing inside the first quarter of 2019, give or take.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Garshyzee(m): 9:47am On Apr 10, 2018
just saw into the badlands season 2..men i was impressed.. waiting fr s3....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by olatunji390(m): 11:11am On Apr 10, 2018
Garshyzee:
just saw into the badlands season 2..men i was impressed.. waiting fr s3....

Season 3 will be more crazy, saw the trailer
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Garshyzee(m): 3:07pm On Apr 10, 2018
olatunji390:

Season 3 will be more crazy, saw the trailer

anticipating
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 6:41pm On Apr 10, 2018
Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

Amy's dork dance. #Priceless
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by EmmGee: 7:39pm On Apr 10, 2018
cao:
Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

Amy's dork dance. #Priceless
brooklyn 99.... one of my best shows!!!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by temtop005(m): 10:46pm On Apr 10, 2018
dealtinate:

It's rated MA. Suffice to say, it's got adult content.
Good evening pls can you give me a site where I can download this locked up.,av seen OITNB and it was OK, pls reply asap
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 3:54am On Apr 11, 2018
EmmGee:

brooklyn 99.... one of my best shows!!!!
Yes indeed.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 11, 2018
Who has watched legion? how is the series?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hakeemlyon: 6:28pm On Apr 11, 2018
I can't believe I waited this long to watch SNEAKY PETE.. It's an amazing show with super great characters.. I'll give it an 8/10. already on season two..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hakeemlyon: 6:53pm On Apr 11, 2018
Chikita66:
download and watch episode one before you buy or download the complete season.. I stopped at episode five because I just couldn't endure pretending to like it.. same way I regretted buying ALTERED CARBON.. Maybe I'm just tired of watching science fictions.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 6:56pm On Apr 11, 2018
hakeemlyon:
I can't believe I waited this long to watch SNEAKY PETE.. It's an amazing show with super great characters.. I'll give it an 8/10. already on season two..

I understand how you feel and I watched it 2 months ago. It's just too good.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 11, 2018
hakeemlyon:
download and watch episode one before you buy or download the complete season.. I stopped at episode five because I just couldn't endure pretending to like it.. same way I regretted buying ALTERED CARBON.. Maybe I'm just tired of watching science fictions.
And someone here is busy hyping the series, I will kee this girl cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 7:03pm On Apr 11, 2018
hakeemlyon:
same
cc
kaboninc
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 2:56am On Apr 12, 2018
Chikita66:
Its a marvel series. You should love it, if you're a fan of mind twisters. Besides, its been acclaimed as one of the best from marvel studios and has high ratings averaging 8/10 and above 90% on IMBD and Rotten Tomatoes respectively.
Ps:- its a pretty unique show, quite different and I'm personally a huge fan.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 2:58am On Apr 12, 2018
Berlin station season 2
Storyline is sub-par compared to the first season and I honestly think keke Palmer's character is just unnecessary.
Ps:- New Girl just premiered its seventh season.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:20am On Apr 12, 2018
Who here is watching for the people? Nice show... I highly recommend it if you love law shows

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:22am On Apr 12, 2018
Kaziar:

Its a marvel series. You should love it, if you're a fan of mind twisters. Besides, its been acclaimed as one of the best from marvel studios and has high ratings averaging 8/10 and above 90% on IMBD and Rotten Tomatoes respectively.
Ps:- its a pretty unique show, quite different and I'm personally a huge fan.

I personally think Marvel should just stop with TV series.. I don't like their TV series.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by temtop005(m): 7:33am On Apr 12, 2018
Good morning everyone pls where can I download locked up series, most of the download sites I use don't have it

(1) (2) (3) ... (980) (981) (982) (983) (984) (985) (986) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.