Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (984) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3511747 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (981) (982) (983) (984) (985) (986) (987) ... (2817) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by onome25(m): 8:15am On Apr 12, 2018
HMMMMMMMMM THE MASTER OF SATELLITE COMMUNICATIONS IS BACK IN NIGERIA!!!!@JAMES SATELLITE COMMUNICATIONS.[3 years in research].....GET THE NEW ACCOUNT TODAY FOR UR HD DECODERS USING UR MODEM OR ROUTER & ENJOY SPORTS & UR FAVOURITE PROGRAMMES....ENJOY WHILE IT LAST!!!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iykekelvins(m): 8:31am On Apr 12, 2018
So many new series on o2. I don't even know which to pick.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Viking007(m): 10:27am On Apr 12, 2018
Den of thieves. 9/10
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Olamyyde(m): 11:04am On Apr 12, 2018
Chikita66:
Who has watched legion? how is the series?
For me, it is the best marvel show since daredevil. It's a bit like Mr robot which is confusing.
I've noticed that that people who like it give it great acclaim while people who get confused in the first few episodes don't rate it highly.
It was personally my best superhero show in 2017.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 12, 2018
Olamyyde:

For me, it is the best marvel show since daredevil. It's a bit like Mr robot which is confusing.
I've noticed that that people who like it give it great acclaim while people who get confused in the first few episodes don't rate it highly.
Cool!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abimbawealth(f): 2:22pm On Apr 12, 2018
911, Colony, On My Block, The Resident, The Good Doctor, SEAL Team all joining Suits, MacGyver, Riverdale, Blindspot, The Flash, Empire, Designated Survivor, This is US... blah blah blah
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 12, 2018
Fastest Car

Three heavily pimped up sleeper-cars and one well known supercar compete against each other in heart pounding drag race.

I went into this show with decidedly low expectations (Like I do with every docu-drama, really), but it turned out to be really meta. I was only gonna watch one episode, but now, I'm on episode 3, and planned on finishing it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iykekelvins(m): 4:58pm On Apr 12, 2018
koice:
Fastest Car

I went into this show with decidedly low expectations (Like I do with every docu-drama, really), but it turned out to be really meta. I was only gonna watch one episode, but now, I'm on episode 3, and planned on finishing it.
Give ratings on these new shows on o2tv
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by solacegist: 5:50pm On Apr 12, 2018
Marvel Studios Releases New Infinity War Trailer (Watch) 
http://delenewsonline.com/marvel-studios-releases-new-infinity-war-trailer-watch/
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 12, 2018
iykekelvins:
Give ratings on these new shows on o2tv

Sorry, I don't patronize em. The prevalence of poor resolution in virtually all their uploaded video files is a major turn off. Alright on a small screen of a cellphone, perhaps, but on a 15'6 inch laptop, they're blurry as f**k. Also, there aren't a lot of premium series on their archives.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by solacegist: 7:42pm On Apr 12, 2018
The Rock To Play Nigerian Role In Upcoming Blockbuster Movie ‘Rampage’
http://delenewsonline.com/the-rock-to-play-a-nigerian-in-upcoming-blockbuster-movie-rampage/
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by fhranchez(m): 9:46pm On Apr 12, 2018
Alex godman is simply another Walter white in the making
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CSTR1003: 10:20pm On Apr 12, 2018
Who is watching "the resident".?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Priwillo: 11:13pm On Apr 12, 2018
http://dl20.mihanpix. com/94/series/blacklist/s5/ please do people actually download from this site, cuz to me the site is as slow as a snail, and it only happens on this site o, can you imagine I will be receiving download speed of 10kb and I am downloading an episode of 150mb
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 7:03am On Apr 13, 2018
Suits
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by LordAdam16: 9:02am On Apr 13, 2018
Priwillo:
http://dl20.mihanpix. com/94/series/blacklist/s5/ please do people actually download from this site, cuz to me the site is as slow as a snail, and it only happens on this site o, can you imagine I will be receiving download speed of 10kb and I am downloading an episode of 150mb

Download The Blacklist from t o d a y t v s e r i e s 2 . c o m

-Lord
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Sheamus007(m): 10:49am On Apr 13, 2018
can someone pls recommend like 3 new interesting seasonal movie for me.... I don't really like sci fi or super heroes film
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RoyalPhoenix(m): 12:22pm On Apr 13, 2018
Olamyyde:

exactly I only watched the first few episodes and confusion made me drop it. But now a friend is telling me it's fucking interesting
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RoyalPhoenix(m): 12:24pm On Apr 13, 2018
Sheamus007:
can someone pls recommend like 3 new interesting seasonal movie for me....
I don't really like sci fi or super heroes film
watch Game of Thrones, you'll thank me later
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by isaiah9(m): 12:25pm On Apr 13, 2018
CSTR1003:
Who is watching "the resident".?
kul series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by isaiah9(m): 12:26pm On Apr 13, 2018
fhranchez:
Alex godman is simply another Walter white in the making
Alex go bad for season 2 ehh
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by alex81(m): 1:37pm On Apr 13, 2018
Arondizuogu:
Who here is watching for the people? Nice show... I highly recommend it if you love law shows
yea it is.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 13, 2018
The Terror

Damn. Now, this is what I call horror. This new show is the best television I've seen in a long while. This show's got everything: It's atmospheric, it's grounded, it's creepy, it's gritty, it's dark, it's got intrigue in droves, it's got suspense, The soundtrack is fantastic, the visuals are excellent, and the acting... mwah! This is just perfection. I've revered great shows like GoT, Breaking Bad, Taboo, The Sopranos, but this psychological thriller-horror surpassed all. This is the new gold standard for television.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by EmmGee: 7:41pm On Apr 13, 2018
on my block.

I love this show. netflix sure nows how to make comedy.
this and the ranch are great. both from netflix

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RoyalPhoenix(m): 8:02pm On Apr 13, 2018
koice:
The Terror

Damn. Now, this is what I call horror. This new show is the best television I've seen in a long while. This show's got everything: It's atmospheric, it's grounded, it's creepy, it's gritty, it's dark, it's got intrigue in droves, it's got suspense, The soundtrack is fantastic, the visuals are excellent, and the acting... mwah! This is just perfection. I've revered great shows like GoT, Breaking Bad, Taboo, The Sopranos, but this psychological thriller-horror surpassed all. This is the new gold standard for television.
how many episodes had it aired?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 30secs(m): 8:08pm On Apr 13, 2018
Who is watching "For the People"

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by fhranchez(m): 8:30pm On Apr 13, 2018
isaiah9:
Alex go bad for season 2 ehh
the only thing I love abt that movie is the budget....... their coverage on Russia,India,isreal,London.....was awesome,and their accents too!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 13, 2018
RoyalPhoenix:
how many episodes had it aired?

AMC is currently airing it on weekly basis. However, Amazon Prime (show's co-partner) jumped the gun quite a bit. I don't know if it's by accident or deliberate, but 3 days ago, Amazon Prime uploaded remaining episodes 6-10 to their streaming service. Thanks to them, the complete season (episodes 1-10) is now available to stream/download, and AMC hasn't even aired episode 5 yet. Quite the sabotage. Anyhoo, it's a win for me as I no longer had to wait till month of May to finally binge. I'm just about to watch the season finale. Thank you, Amazon Prime.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Priwillo: 10:42pm On Apr 13, 2018
LordAdam16:

Download The Blacklist from t o d a y t v s e r i e s 2 . c o m

-Lord
thanks bro, but I can't seem to get past the ads on this site I swear, I don't even know how, and I even click on the download link, still nothing
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by LordAdam16: 10:46pm On Apr 13, 2018
Priwillo:
thanks bro, but I can't seem to get past the ads on this site I swear, I don't even know how, and I even click on the download link, still nothing

Works well on my end.

This is the direct download link for the latest episode -- http://207.241.227.113/4/items/kilevbw38yg928hrvefu9h83g734987irgvu9h/TB8675.518.rar

If nothing is happening, paste the download link directly in a download manager. That should do it.

-Lord
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Priwillo: 1:46am On Apr 14, 2018
LordAdam16:

Works well on my end.

This is the direct download link for the latest episode -- http://207.241.227.113/4/items/kilevbw38yg928hrvefu9h83g734987irgvu9h/TB8675.518.rar

If nothing is happening, paste the download link directly in a download manager. That should do it.

-Lord
may wealth continue to flow in your family, finally got my way around it, but mehn the movie large o, thanks slot bro, but make I disturb you small, Anthony where do you also download your normal movies not serious, currently looking for where to download jumanji

(1) (2) (3) ... (981) (982) (983) (984) (985) (986) (987) ... (2817) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.