Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) (104268 Views)

Miles Routledge 'Lord Miles' Captured By Taliban / Woman 'Executed By Taliban For Not Wearing Burqa' (Graphic Photos) / US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by Ray07(m): 7:01pm On Aug 20, 2021
Sammerboi:
Hitler was also a Muslim right? Stop spreading falsehood ffs.
I hate choking my mouth in religious talk. show me were it was stated that Hitler was a Christian.

Stop using Hitler to justify wrong doing.

2 Likes

Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by Wawelexy(m): 7:02pm On Aug 20, 2021
[quote author=bola4dprec post=105002385]
What is the primary assignment of America in Afghanistan ? [/quote.......... Well, America's primary assignment was to capture/kill osama bin laden which was achieved, but then, the Americans also needed to liberate the innocent Afghans(esp women) from the harsh treatment they have been getting from the talibans, which led to their longer stay in the country
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by PlanktonX: 7:05pm On Aug 20, 2021
If you guys read the message by Our President Joe Biden grin You would have no reason but to support him for leaving Afghanistan to its ordeal.

While America was spending billions in dollars to train and support Afghanistan, the central officials were busy looting money, living heaven on earth lifestyle.

Thousands of Americans were killed and decapitated fighting your war while your top officials are eating barbeque with Hennessey.

The Afghanistan govt attitude is not different from that of corrupt govt Senior officials here in Nigeria, while soldiers are being massacre daily, officials are buying choice hotels in Dubai. Thank God, Hushpuppi are naming names.

A foolish man is like a man digging the foundation of his present home to build a new house. The home will crumble and the new house will not be completed.

1 Like

Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by pacespot(m): 7:06pm On Aug 20, 2021
Terrible
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by PlanktonX: 7:11pm On Aug 20, 2021
Ray07:
I hate choking my mouth in religious talk. show me were it was stated that Hitler was a Christian.

Stop using Hitler to justify wrong doing.

Someone did made that statement and I just look at him like ostrich... What's the connection between Hitler and Christ-ianity.

Anyone trying to paint Christianity bad, should start by criticising Jesus Christ, so we know that an Antichrist has arrived.

Jesus, has come to give life, and more abundantly.

1 Like

Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by Zakamori: 7:11pm On Aug 20, 2021
Lovenorth:
People in Nigeria, particularly Southern Christians, they like to call Boko Haram, say Boko Haram are terrorists... Look, what Boko Haram is doing in Northern Nigeria, the Catholic church and the Anglican church did it all around the world.

In Latin America, they were forcefully Catholicised - by force, or Conquistadors kill you!

Do you think these things should still continue in this time and age?
Latin Americans, they went to other people's land, they forcefully... They did not call it terrorism. They are calling Boko Haram terrorists because they're in control of the world, the White Anglo-Saxon Protestant... What they did was worse than what Boko Haram is doing. Go to Algeria, look at what the Anglican church did to the aboriginal... The natives...

In Canada, the one in Canada, they killed natives...

There was this controversy between Constantine and Arius of the Eastern church... They call it "the Arian heresy".. Now what happened then was that in Rome (later spread to the Roman world all over Europe) if you did not believe according to the dogma that came out of the Council of Nicaea, they were killing you. So they were killing all these people.

And then when they want to kill you, they're not just going to kill you. They will kill you say: "we are killing you in the name of God".

So there used to be a lot of people in present day Turkey who actually believed in the same doctrines that Christ taught and they did not deviate from it. They did not change... They did not accept trinity and all of that. But they were killed one by one, one by one.

But there are still about 20,000 of them in Turkey. 20,000 of them. They were killed. These were people who used to be all over the country. They were killed until now there's only 20,000 of them. If you go on YouTube, you'll see where I preached to them.

So these are people they hold true to the original faith of Christ; that Christ taught when he was on Earth. They don't believe in all these trinity, and praying to Yeshua (Jesus) and all of that.

But here's the thing, at that time, they had something called "the Holy Inquisition" and you can just research it... Don't take my word for it... Go and research it... Where for instance, they'll catch you and say:

"do you believe in the trinity?"

If you say NO, you'll be tied, they'll put a fire. You'll be burnt in that fire. Or they might put you on a stake. So that was how they wiped out away the pure Orthodox Christianity from Europe. They were killing people, they were doing a lot of things. It was a horrible thing.

So when I see people now come to say "Boko Haram are... What Boko Haram are doing, these people they did 10 times worse
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by Abemy(m): 7:12pm On Aug 20, 2021
Taliban are better Muslims than Panthami.
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by nosiebaba(m): 7:14pm On Aug 20, 2021
udoji2021:
Religion is killing people more than covid-19 virus, diseases, suicide, guns all natural deaths combined.

Personally, I'm done with organized religion.
Be specific, mention the religion
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by lonelydora: 7:20pm On Aug 20, 2021
viyon02:
There is this question I do ask myself and the answer keep pointing to one direction, why is lslam is associated with violence, brutality, killing, destruction and many inhuman activities? I need genuine answer with conviction and no insult because am not religion fanatic.

Because Ishmael's father (Abraham) chased him out of the house for reasons best known to him (Abraham) for no fault of his. He became rebellious due to frustration.

Imagine Viyon02 being chased out by his father into the streets of Lagos. You may seek shelter under a bridge or nearby market and probably meet bad guys who will teach you some social vices.
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by Ray07(m): 7:22pm On Aug 20, 2021
PlanktonX:

Someone did made that statement and I just look at him like ostrich... What's the connection between Hitler and Christ-ianity.

Anyone trying to paint Christianity bad, should start by criticising Jesus Christ, so we know that an Antichrist has arrived.

Jesus, has come to give life, and more abundantly.
You have said it all my brother.
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by Onliie(m): 7:26pm On Aug 20, 2021
viyon02:
There is this question I do ask myself and the answer keep pointing to one direction, why is lslam is associated with violence, brutality, killing, destruction and many inhuman activities? I need genuine answer with conviction and no insult because am not religion fanatic.
Because their leaders use astrology to bewitch and manipulate the followers.
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by EmmaLege: 7:31pm On Aug 20, 2021
viyon02:

you no lie my brother. that same religion is tormenting the world embarassed cry cry cry
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 20, 2021
kingbee90:
Sleepy Joe Biden's handling of this Afghanistan issue is a Big Flop. Donald Trump would have handled it better because Obama, Biden & the Democrats are sympathetic to Islamic terrorists.

Btw: Why is Islam associated with killings and Bloodshed?
What are you even saying.
Was it not during obama regime that osama bin laden was killed.
It was even trump that started the withdrawal of US troops from that country.
America aim its achieved which is to kill osama bin laden dats y they are pulling out
Just to kill osama they have lost trillions of dollars and many American soldiers and civilians. Now that osama is dead there is nothing there to fight again. Let the afghan people fight for their freedom after all many of their soldiers have been trained.
I believe a group will rise up in aghan and fight these Talibans very soon. When that happens they will have western supports
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by Timnico: 7:36pm On Aug 20, 2021
Wawelexy:
...... u need some brain evaluation.....
but he talk true sha, em an ESN an the same thing sha, abeg no come my house kill me abeg bro
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by Datsme: 7:57pm On Aug 20, 2021
viyon02:
But we see video of lsis and Boko Haram involved in violence now.what can you say about this?

And haven't you been seeing video of the unjust bombardments by the same west.

Regarding that of Boko Haram, I believe you know the genesis of how they become violent. Get me right, I am not in support of their activities but like the usual saying violent begat violent and no one is monopoly to it. So, he who must come into equity must come with clean hand.

What we all want is peace and we can only get that only if we can be just with ourselves.
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by walkingshadow911: 8:18pm On Aug 20, 2021
[quote author=Donmorph1991 post=104998617][/quote]

if u dont understand arabic, get a english quran and read. then come back and change what u post here fast
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by BnQoyyim(m): 8:23pm On Aug 20, 2021
[quote author=advanceDNA post=104999649]

Go and read ur history well and stop looking for ways to justify your Islamic killings...

Crusaders ddnt even kill Muslims, they fought against Protestant Christians that said pope is not God..and rejected the idea of Catholics having bibles in their leaders’ custody only so that everyone can’t read it.

Hush!!!

Even a child of 7 understand the impacts of Crusade against the muslims in 11th century.
Try to understand what is what before ventures in libel, hate-speech and all sorts of immoralities.
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by walkingshadow911: 8:41pm On Aug 20, 2021
omoadeleye:

I anticipate your answer to be like..

"It's not islam, it's the people"

is it those people that wrote those passages in ur quran to kill infidels till everyone turned to islam?.
can u change what was written?
it's boldly written there, stop fooling yourself
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by adebwalex(m): 8:55pm On Aug 20, 2021
Test Jesus and see the difference...
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by Torosk1(m): 8:58pm On Aug 20, 2021
Islam is peaceful religion grin
We can see that grin
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by emapeteum(m): 9:21pm On Aug 20, 2021
udoji2021:

All this religions are organized scams used to oppress the poor.
And yes, islam is always related to violence, same as Christianity is always related to hypocrisy.

Abandon all this religious beliefs in your life and know peace.
Your view about Christianity actually shows you don't what Christianity is all about.Read the scripture with an open not what you see some christians do
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by Freighthost: 9:28pm On Aug 20, 2021
The wise man has spoken.� Joe biden decision on this.

Why are Afghanistan Muslims running away from their own countries, the Talliban want full blow Islam sharia law, whats all this noise all about, why are they Afghans afraid of Islam way of life if truly they love Islam,
Generally Muslims are not happy in their own Islamic countries but want to convert the countries they found grace in to Islamic countries they ran from.

They’re not happy in Gaza
They're not happy in Egypt
They're not happy in Libya
They're not happy in Morocco
They're not happy in Iran
They're not happy in Iraq
They're not happy in Yemen
They're not happy in Afghanistan
They're not happy in Pakistan
They're not happy in Syria
They're not happy in Lebanon
So, where are they happy?
They're happy in Australia
They're happy in England
They're happy in France
They're happy in Italy
They're happy in Germany
They're happy in Sweden
They're happy in the USA & Canada
They're happy in Norway & India
They're happy in almost every country that is not Islamic!
And who do they blame?
Not Islam...
Not their leadership...
Not themselves...
THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!!
And they want to change the countries they're happy in, to be like the countries they came from where they were unhappy.

2 Likes

Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by Friend22(m): 10:04pm On Aug 20, 2021
udoji2021:

All this religions are organized scams used to oppress the poor.
And yes, islam is always related to violence, same as Christianity is always related to hypocrisy.

Abandon all this religious beliefs in your life and know peace.

This confused soul with use tge violence of done small band to cast a shadow in religion.
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by walkingshadow911: 10:11pm On Aug 20, 2021
viyon02:
l see...... So let say all the christains in the world are unbelievers, and according to kuran they must be killed right? What about if the Christians too have something similar like that in their Bible? That mean you and l could have been dead by now or not existing due to war, so where is the peace then by brother.

am looking for the peace too
hear what he said after n his last days after killing those that don't accept him
surah46vs9
:"I am not a new
thing among the Messengers (of Allah) (i.e.
I am not the first Messenger) nor do I
know what will be done with me or with
you. I only follow that which is revealed to
me

lolz, i see no reason anyone should be practicing this religion
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by walkingshadow911: 10:15pm On Aug 20, 2021
viyon02:
l see...... So let say all the christains in the world are unbelievers, and according to kuran they must be killed right? What about if the Christians too have something similar like that in their Bible? That mean you and l could have been dead by now or not existing due to war, so where is the peace then by brother.

am looking for the peace too
hear what he said after n his last days after killing those that don't accept him
surah46vs9
:"I am not a new
thing among the Messengers (of Allah) (i.e.
I am not the first Messenger) nor do I
know what will be done with me or with
you. I only follow that which is revealed to
me

lolz, i see no reason anyone should be practicing this religion
he claims infidels are rebel against allah.how can someone be a rebel to the god he had no idea of.
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by Muhammadengr: 10:24pm On Aug 20, 2021
Viyon02....
The true fact is that the
world are all against Islam (i.e Jealous). So they can do anything to spoil it reputation. News casters covered when he was shot by the Talibans, but did they covered when him himself was killing the Talibans? So you can see indiscrimination & selfishness has taken place here. I'm not supporting his killing also but justice is not made there.

So viyon02, Islam is a peaceful Religion, though some do perform terrorism and hide under Islam which they are not Muslims e.g Boko Haram, ISWAP, ISIL etc
All this group do claim to be Muslims, but they are not. Just reason this pls, how can a Muslim kill a fellow Muslim? There is no religion in this world that permit killing... especially innocent soul. So pls any group of people that do kill brutally are not Muslims even if they Claim so. In fact we Muslims are 101% against them.

Secondly, some Islamic Claiming Terrorist group are been created or sponsored by the west (Americans). I have a video clip that to prove that if you're interested.

Lastly, they are many more reasons which typing would be difficult for me to bring. But you can contact me through WhatsApp on +2347031979220 if you're interested for voice messages and the video clip.

Thank you...And you hope you understand.
Muhammad Auwal (Engr.)

viyon02:
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by HBB1(m): 10:27pm On Aug 20, 2021
Wawelexy:
........lolz....... They have nothing to gain? Yet they never wanted to leave(even after killing the osama bin laden they came for) not until taliban forced them to.

How did Taliban force them out?
undecided
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by McStoic(m): 10:27pm On Aug 20, 2021
udoji2021:
Religion is killing people more than covid-19 virus, diseases, suicide, guns all natural deaths combined.

Personally, I'm done with organized religion.

Say Islam not just religion. Stop generalisation.
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by HBB1(m): 10:28pm On Aug 20, 2021
Farid24224:

Not Islam as a whole.... There Islam is based on hardcore shari'a rule.

Are there different kinds of sharia rule?
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by Tonitoniton(m): 10:30pm On Aug 20, 2021
Nothing good can ever come out of Islam.

Islam is evil

Islam is about blood bath

Islam is about rape, if u doubt me, pls, ask Mohamed and Aisha the 9yrs old girl he defiled.

Islam is about destruction

Islam is about sorrow and pain,

The list is endless.

May God continue to punish the 9 yes Aisha rapist
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by rexxyjosh(m): 10:30pm On Aug 20, 2021
Luckysbab:

You're just a foolish liar. There's no punishment by burning in Islaam. Expatriate indeed. Fool!

You sound like an expert on the subject. Can you run us through the whole gamut of extremist punishment?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pillowcases Full Of Snakes Keep Getting Dumped Outside A UK Fire Station (Pix) / Kenyan Woman Caught With Her Grandson In Bed (Photos) / Last Pictures Of Queen Elizabeth II Before Her Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.