Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) (104270 Views)

Miles Routledge 'Lord Miles' Captured By Taliban / Woman 'Executed By Taliban For Not Wearing Burqa' (Graphic Photos) / US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by Jonah507(m): 4:00pm On Aug 20, 2021
viyon02:
There is this question I do ask myself and the answer keep pointing to one direction, why is lslam is associated with violence, brutality, killing, destruction and many inhuman activities? I need genuine answer with conviction and no insult because am not religion fanatic.

You forgot to mention poverty

4 Likes

Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by Nukilia: 4:00pm On Aug 20, 2021
Sebastine1994:
If I were a president I would help northern Nigerians adopt Islam, then I would destroy them with their own religion.
I would use the religious police against them, use it to halve their population until they begin to resent Islam
..In 2003 I lived in Saudi Arabia as an Expatriate. That is when i became an atheist.
female students in school were burnt to death because thé police didn't want to see female unclothedness.
F

You are a smart social engineer!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by zinaunreal(m): 4:01pm On Aug 20, 2021
Useless religion
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by joyandfaith: 4:01pm On Aug 20, 2021
Wawelexy:
That's why the president had to flee...... But na power tussle go scatter them las las. America would capture afghan back within few years
I agree
That is the reason China and Russia are asking USA not set up military base in central asia. Afghanistan has been poisoned by US for 20 years. In months or years to come, there will be civil war and US will move in.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by InvertedHammer: 4:01pm On Aug 20, 2021
/
The people you offer amnesty and reintegration do not offer such to their opponents. Go figure!

/

2 Likes

Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by Nukilia: 4:02pm On Aug 20, 2021
oluwaseyi0:
I'm surprised I didn't have to swear before making this comment

grin grin grin The same fate awaits the Muslims in the North since they are sympathetic to the cause of BH and bandits

3 Likes

Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 4:03pm On Aug 20, 2021
falseprophet:
This standard practice in the event of a military coup, nothing religious about this.

He fought Taliban, his countrymen on the side of the enemies, a saboteur deserve his judgement when the chips are down

You couldn't have said it better wise one
ohhh it's no longer western propaganda cheesy
terrorist sympathizers everywhere

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by Chinny024(f): 4:03pm On Aug 20, 2021
Who formed Islam in the first place...

1 Like

Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by ignis: 4:03pm On Aug 20, 2021
End time
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by mattbass(m): 4:04pm On Aug 20, 2021
udoji2021:

All this religions are organized scams used to oppress the poor.
And yes, islam is always related to violence, same as Christianity is always related to hypocrisy.

Abandon all this religious beliefs in your life and know peace.

And all the ammunitions that were created by man is been used by God abi??

Millions of lives has been destroyed by weapons created by scientists in their quest to own the world, have you ever questioned them?

All the viruses created by man to reduce human population comes from who?

All these Atheist and Nihilist are not even different from those that practice religion coz they all believe that their way of thinking supersede others.

Religion is never the problem but people who practice the religion are the problem.
Get that fact correct.

2 Likes

Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by egeneemado: 4:04pm On Aug 20, 2021
When america conquer Iraq Sadan Hussain was being honour right? The gave him what he deserve. Chikenan
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by ibtommy(m): 4:05pm On Aug 20, 2021
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by Hawkler: 4:06pm On Aug 20, 2021
udoji2021:

All this religions are organized scams used to oppress the poor.
And yes, islam is always related to violence, same as Christianity is always related to hypocrisy.

Abandon all this religious beliefs in your life and know peace.
It better be to a hypocrite than ending humans lives untimely.

6 Likes

Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by Goodman777: 4:07pm On Aug 20, 2021
United kingdom claimed that talibans has changed
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by NairaMaster1(m): 4:07pm On Aug 20, 2021
falseprophet:
This standard practice in the event of a military coup, nothing religious about this.

He fought Taliban, his countrymen on the side of the enemies, a saboteur deserve his judgement when the chips are down

You couldn't have said it better wise one

Your support for terrorists is worrisome.

6 Likes

Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by bigcasava1(m): 4:07pm On Aug 20, 2021
viyon02:
There is this question I do ask myself and the answer keep pointing to one direction, why is lslam is associated with violence, brutality, killing, destruction and many inhuman activities? I need genuine answer with conviction and no insult because am not religion fanatic.
Is only a fanatic that can give u the right answer.
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by bigcasava1(m): 4:09pm On Aug 20, 2021
Wawelexy:
...... u need some brain evaluation.....
Maggot has eaten the good part of his brain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by tgwltm(m): 4:09pm On Aug 20, 2021
viyon02:

Can You Be Associate VIOLENCE, BRUTALITY, KILLING, DESTRUCTION AND MANY INHUMAN ACTIVITIES With Israel �� Killing, Maiming And Terrorizing Palestine �� Or I Should Mind My Business?

1 Like

Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by Iykenuwa(m): 4:10pm On Aug 20, 2021
udoji2021:
Religion is killing people more than covid-19 virus, diseases, suicide, guns all natural deaths combined.

Personally, I'm done with organized religion.

When people are too cowardly to attack Islam, they lump all religions together.

Call a spade a spade!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by ictplotter(m): 4:10pm On Aug 20, 2021
viyon02:
Go and research and stop being brainwashed with western media propaganda.
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by blacknoir: 4:10pm On Aug 20, 2021
Islam is the biggest pandemic ever

4 Likes

Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by greggng: 4:10pm On Aug 20, 2021
Wawelexy:
That's why the president had to flee...... But na power tussle go scatter them las las. America would capture afghan back within few years

Your statement sound funny and confusing . America went into that country cos Taliban refused to hand over Osama bin Ladin to them ...assuming they did that , America wouldn't 've been their . The only time they will hear from America again is when they allow their country to be home for terrorist . I doubt if they will ever try that again ..,being out of power for 20years no be moi moi. ..America has nothing to gain from that country

2 Likes

Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by AuroraB(f): 4:11pm On Aug 20, 2021
emmabest2000:
These people just want to paint Islam black
The truth is that there are still good Muslims
Good Muslims but won't speak out against their murderous brethren

2 Likes

Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by Positivepoint(m): 4:11pm On Aug 20, 2021
DenreleDave:
grin grin

True fact:

ISLAM HAS KILLED MORE PEOPLE THAN RELIGION

Turned so many prosperous nations into chaos

Guys pls visit this thread and kindly contribute
https://www.nairaland.com/6711782/christians-marriage-why-much-divorce

Yes true and the 2 million holocaust Jews confirm it too. Also Hiroshima and Nagasaki people confirmed it too or 1million Vietnamese just to mention a few.
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by wink2015(m): 4:11pm On Aug 20, 2021
TALABANIZATION !

What was he waiting for when he knew a new regime well known for its AUTOCRATIC STYLE OF RULERSHIP SIMILAR TO THAT OF ADOLF HITLER AND KIM JONG UN was well on the way.

Was he waiting to get a fresh appointment?

He should have fled the country like their president and watch from outside.

He should have enter Pakistan or India.
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by UncleJudax(m): 4:11pm On Aug 20, 2021
udoji2021:
Religion is killing people more than covid-19 virus, diseases, suicide, guns all natural deaths combined.

Personally, I'm done with organized religion.
you dont believe in anything? including your self? grin

1 Like

Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by onyenna85000: 4:11pm On Aug 20, 2021
This is insane,but I know soon they will self destruct.my only pitybis for those minorities and christians there.may God save us all.amen
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by falseprophet: 4:12pm On Aug 20, 2021
NairaMaster1:

Your support for terrorists is worrisome.

The fact that BUHARI pronounced ipob terrorists does not make them terrorists.

The world allowed a Jewish state to exist but frightens at the mention of Islamic state.

It's the hypocrisy that sickens me

1 Like

Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by UncleJudax(m): 4:12pm On Aug 20, 2021
Wawelexy:
wetin you wan do with Afghanistan that you couldn't in 20years?

Capture ko, caption ni
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by Goodvibes007: 4:13pm On Aug 20, 2021
If only the Afghans had fought for themselves. America or NATO is not the saviour.
Afghans killing Afghans. Muslims killing muslims. Nothing else to see.
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by hopexter(m): 4:15pm On Aug 20, 2021
Islam should be abolished, it’s a fraudulent religion. Religion of peace has turned religion of war and violence hence should be scrapped angry angry

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pillowcases Full Of Snakes Keep Getting Dumped Outside A UK Fire Station (Pix) / Kenyan Woman Caught With Her Grandson In Bed (Photos) / Last Pictures Of Queen Elizabeth II Before Her Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.