Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:21 AM

To Whom It May Concern...(igbos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Whom It May Concern...(igbos) (248 Views)

Dele Momodu Hails Yemi Osinbajo For Showing Concern&Compassion Towards Nigerians / Open Letter To Whom It May Concern At The Helm Of Power Of Oyo State / Two Things I Noticed Since Buhari Came Into Power Which Calls For Concern (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Whom It May Concern...(igbos) by Vicky271(f): 3:09pm On Aug 20, 2021
To me this fight against Igbo politician's will be a blessing in disguise if we stop interfering with their case as this criminals will be expecting it base on ethnicity.

They steal from us with impunity and cry to our people that the government is after them because of their region, religion and ethnicity, justifying their wickedness by the government not fighting the hausas because of ethnicity etc. To me I'll advice we let them face the mess they put themselves in to because at the end, We the masses are at the receiving end...

Please my people. leave this our stupid and greedy politician to suffer in the hand of Nigerian government. After all they're the supporters of one Nigeria against our wish.. be wise never to fight for them again...

Common sense is not common..
They have been using our heads..
Enough is enough..,.......

(1) (Reply)

APC National Chairmanship Seat: Checkout 5 Political Gladiators Jostling To Succ / Next Level / Statewide Broadcast By Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike On 6th September 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.