Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,344 members, 7,860,882 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:00 PM

With 154 Roads Ikpeazu Doing Well, Taking Development To Grassroot — Rep Nkole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With 154 Roads Ikpeazu Doing Well, Taking Development To Grassroot — Rep Nkole (384 Views)

Isaac Nkole Kicks As Kalu Hosts National Exco, Fuels Defection Rumour / Orji Kalu, Umahi ‘in Desperate Move To Return To PDP’ ― Nkole / Mechanics Greatest Enemy Of Our Newly Constructed Roads, Ikpeazu Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With 154 Roads Ikpeazu Doing Well, Taking Development To Grassroot — Rep Nkole by Metrix147: 5:35pm On Aug 20, 2021
Member representing Arochukwu/Ohafia Federal Constituency, Hon. Uko Nkole has applauded the Abia State Governor, Dr Okezie Ikpeazu for the construction of 154 roads in the State since he took over governance in the last six years, adding that the governor is opening the rural communities for development through infrastructural renewal.

The federal lawmaker spoke on a radio programme, Midas Touch on Flo FM Umuahia on Friday monitored by ABN TV.

He said given the peculiarity under which the governor functions, he has performed well, including those before him.

While maintaining that the governor has taken a giant stride in tackling problems confronting the state, Hon. Nkole applauded him for construction of roads in the rural communities across the state.

Hon. Nkole said if the roads were on ground, the governor wouldn't repeat them, insisting that there is a need to bridge the infrastructural gap in the state.

"It is imperative for a government that has bequeathed a legacy for 154 roads within this short span of six years, clearly it is a step in the right direction.

"The only advise and prayer you can pray for him is for him to uphold his dream of these legacies and others. He shouldn't be discouraged by whatever thing anybody says.

"But those of us that understand the importance of development, as a physical development planner, I know what it takes to have development. I know what it takes to develop a state" he said.

He called on people of the State to stop demarketing the state but contribute meaningfully to bring more developments.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/08/with-154-roads-ikpeazu-doing-well-taking-development-to-grassroots-nkole/

Cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun, OAM4J, Ishilove

1 Like

Re: With 154 Roads Ikpeazu Doing Well, Taking Development To Grassroot — Rep Nkole by Martini101(m): 10:00pm On Aug 20, 2021
Abia and lack of purposeful leadership are like 5 & 6.
Re: With 154 Roads Ikpeazu Doing Well, Taking Development To Grassroot — Rep Nkole by benuejosh: 11:08pm On Aug 20, 2021
Engr. Umahi is leading and they are following. I Wonder how Ebonyi is getting more developed than Anambra.
Re: With 154 Roads Ikpeazu Doing Well, Taking Development To Grassroot — Rep Nkole by realstars: 11:16pm On Aug 20, 2021
I Know Aba Very Well, I Will Soon Come For Inspection.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With 154 Roads Ikpeazu Doing Well, Taking Development To Grassroot — Rep Nkole by Danzysb(m): 11:22pm On Aug 20, 2021
Only roads?

(1) (Reply)

Troops Nab Suspected Boko Haram Supplier Of Urea Fertilizer Used For Making Ieds / Why Nigerians Need To Support The Police And Armed Forces Now / IF NIGERIA’S GOVERNMENT WANTS RELEVANCE...KEY INTO THE NINAS MOVEMENT-SAHARA REP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.