Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,403 members, 7,850,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:17 PM

Buhari’s Wedding: Three Months Later, FFK Says Pantami Is His Friend - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Wedding: Three Months Later, FFK Says Pantami Is His Friend (26095 Views)

Precious Chikwendu Throws Shade At FFK Says ‘A Thief Is Never Ashamed’ / 100 Private Jets In Kano For Yusuf Buhari's Wedding (Video, Photos) / Who Says Pantami Should Resign? - DailyTrust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Wedding: Three Months Later, FFK Says Pantami Is His Friend by pacespot(m): 9:15am On Aug 21, 2021
Anaerobi:
FFK is a Yoruba. Am not surprised

Joe igbokwe is an igbo. Stop ascribing a person's attitude to his tribe. We have bad people in every tribe as well as good ones.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Wedding: Three Months Later, FFK Says Pantami Is His Friend by orisa37: 9:16am On Aug 21, 2021
YOU WANT TO DINE WITH THE DEVIL, GET A PLUNGER. FFK IS IN A SCHOOL RIGHT NOW.
Re: Buhari’s Wedding: Three Months Later, FFK Says Pantami Is His Friend by jaxxy(m): 9:19am On Aug 21, 2021
youngblaq:
This guy is a shit from a w.hore..lol. How he got as many as those followers he got used to beat me, then i realized. A great number of Nigerians have a similar way of life as him. They belong here and they belong there so long there's something for them to swallow, to put in the pocket, and most importantly to show-off on their social media.

Fkk is like the average Muslim northerner they can fight and disagree bt they can always kiss and make up where and when necessary. Na southerners they carry emotions for head like jinger.
Re: Buhari’s Wedding: Three Months Later, FFK Says Pantami Is His Friend by adolfHitler1934: 9:21am On Aug 21, 2021
We ain't surprised. It's genetic....it is in the DNA.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Wedding: Three Months Later, FFK Says Pantami Is His Friend by orisa37: 9:22am On Aug 21, 2021
YOU WANT TO DINE WITH THE DEVIL, GET A PLUNGER. FFK IS IN A SCHOOL RIGHT NOW.

HE HAS BLEEP BIAFRA. LET HIM BLEEP BOKOISWA WELL TOO AND DRAW A CORRELATION FORMULA FOR HIS ADVANCEMENT.
Re: Buhari’s Wedding: Three Months Later, FFK Says Pantami Is His Friend by orisa37: 9:29am On Aug 21, 2021
FFK HAS STYLE. HE IS IN A LEAGUE WITH KANU, IGBOHO AND NOW PANTAMI?
Re: Buhari’s Wedding: Three Months Later, FFK Says Pantami Is His Friend by samonak(m): 9:37am On Aug 21, 2021
Obasanjo sums it all "give him money and he will dance" FFK is an outright, 2-faced, double speaking, shameless individual that has no moral rudder or principles. A dog who goes back to his vomit. Anywhere belle face politician.
Re: Buhari’s Wedding: Three Months Later, FFK Says Pantami Is His Friend by Laurelita(f): 9:44am On Aug 21, 2021
It's called FFF. Friend For Food.
Please patronize your hustling sister. Check my siggy.

Need any poultry machineries from China? Please call or whatsapp me on 081.2500.49.43

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Wedding: Three Months Later, FFK Says Pantami Is His Friend by Truvelisback(m): 10:16am On Aug 21, 2021
That's Politricks 4 u grin
Re: Buhari’s Wedding: Three Months Later, FFK Says Pantami Is His Friend by J2381: 10:21am On Aug 21, 2021
DissTroy:

FFK knows how to control and manipulate public emotions and sentiments. When you control people's emotions, they become irrational and would believe all you say. The "us against them" approach never fails. It's the ultimate art of deception and psychological warfare.

Sadly, the Igbos seem to always fall for his scheming more than others. He picks on any issue people are most sensitive about and builds on it. Before that, he hobnobs with you/your leaders to make him look like your friend.

Leaders/politicians need agents who can control people either by sheer show of strength, psychologically or with wealth.
That's why they hobnob with most feared thugs, people like FFK, and moneybags willing to throw it around. ...As long as you don't try to dethrone them.
Nicely put, but all his (FFK) tactics are for those who have single digit IQ.

Long before now, I've known and seen him for who/what he is. All his antics and semantics are things any Nigerian with a functioning brain shouldn't fall for, but hey...
Re: Buhari’s Wedding: Three Months Later, FFK Says Pantami Is His Friend by mechanics(m): 10:30am On Aug 21, 2021
Hmmmm, that's the ways of politicians, they are all liars.
Re: Buhari’s Wedding: Three Months Later, FFK Says Pantami Is His Friend by Lucas4903: 11:41am On Aug 21, 2021
Anaerobi:
FFK is a Yoruba. Am not surprised

E be like say e pain you. When he was busy singing Biafra tunes on repeat, he wasn't a Yoruba then. But then what do I know. I do not resort to ethnic sentiments. We are first human before anything else which of course is vanity.

Wahala for those who are fond of these politicians. And yet they want a change, I am not surprised that they are now calling Dino to be the next president. And people say they are suffering.......we just never start
Re: Buhari’s Wedding: Three Months Later, FFK Says Pantami Is His Friend by wallarwallar(m): 12:15pm On Aug 21, 2021
The most useless politician in Nigeria that talk with both mouth. Fools like him take him serious. He talk 2 much now I believe obasanjo who called him Parrot
Re: Buhari’s Wedding: Three Months Later, FFK Says Pantami Is His Friend by Tochj(m): 3:42pm On Aug 21, 2021
Am beginning to take OBJ very serious
His Adjective on Ffk fits him so much
Ffk has no shame
Re: Buhari’s Wedding: Three Months Later, FFK Says Pantami Is His Friend by Tochj(m): 3:48pm On Aug 21, 2021
pacespot:

Joe igbokwe is an igbo. Stop ascribing a person's attitude to his tribe. We have bad people in every tribe as well as good ones.
Exactly, there are good/bad people everywhere.
Sorry for that misunderstanding
Re: Buhari’s Wedding: Three Months Later, FFK Says Pantami Is His Friend by stieyven(m): 3:54pm On Aug 21, 2021
youngblaq:
This guy is a shit from a w.hore..lol. How he got as many as those followers he got used to beat me, then i realized. A great number of Nigerians have a similar way of life as him. They belong here and they belong there so long there's something for them to swallow, to put in the pocket, and most importantly to show-off on their social media.
DO NOT label your fellow human being created in God's image and likeness as "shit."Genesis 1 :27
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Buhari’s Wedding: Three Months Later, FFK Says Pantami Is His Friend by youngblaq: 4:07pm On Aug 21, 2021
stieyven:

DO NOT label your fellow human being created in God's image and likeness as "shit."Genesis 1 :27
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16

Lol...Don't attempt to disrupt my smoothly flowing weekend Mr. You could just pass you know? And by the way, you don't have to involve the bible to talk to people you don't know. Don't assume everyone will show you some respect for that.
Re: Buhari’s Wedding: Three Months Later, FFK Says Pantami Is His Friend by Anaerobi(m): 5:56pm On Aug 21, 2021
Oracleforce:

Don't judge Yoruba by the irrationality of FFK...we also have a lot of betrayals all over the world including your Igbo tribe

Lol. I love your response Sha.

But on a serious note, I made that comment just to shake table small... But some took it too serious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Call On Sunday Dare To Help Rescue Siasia’s Mum From Kidnappers / Laolu Akande Debuts As Channels TV Analyst, Calls For Revisiting Of Uwais Report / How Aregbesola Turned Osun To A Construction Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.