Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,311 members, 7,853,448 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:53 PM

You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) (10103 Views)

This White Folks Lied To Us ( OGs Get In Here) / SEE What This White Supremacist Posted On Facebook That Is Causing Commotion / See What This White Woman Did To This Black Guy In An Elevator (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:21pm On Aug 21, 2021
KiNg0G:

My guy you are in slumber.

One day you will be woke.

Only few african tribe men where able to withstand the british.... and nigeria isn't one of them.

We were weak, lazy......we didn't put up a good fight...I might agree.

Buh we never sold ourselves as SLAVE for a start.

Get that into your head.

Nigerians did not resist because the merchants were benefiting copper coins from the white men.

As I said, if we wanted to resist, we would have.
Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by KiNg0G: 6:21pm On Aug 21, 2021
Thereddevil:

Lol, i no get your time.. You find it so hard to reason with your head.. You said they came with guns right? These kings would protect the artifacts with their lives, but they didn't.. Okay, let's agree they were scared of guns, what agreement ensued between the whites and the kings that made the whites leave them on their thrones? How come someone would come to a land, enslave her people and leave her king? Capturing a king is a sign of total victory.. For them not to capture those kings and add them to the slaves, i assure you, there was a deal between the African royals and the whites... Well, i don't expect you to believe this, but I don't think you're good enough to match my reasoning strength

Right now u are not thinking.

The zulus fought, but still yet, they well overthrowned.

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by lifeisgood12: 6:22pm On Aug 21, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Well I have two encounters with Russians that I can't forget

I worked with one at Grandexcelssior Sharjah UAE.. she is the nicest foreign woman I have ever met as a black man only second to Kenya women always happy to hangout they see Nigerians with some kind of swags

Second one was a tourist at a club in Ajman close to Civil defence office Ajman beach.. me and my guys went to smoke shisha and drink some beer... Then we saw this Russian clique trying to snap our pics and they were staring at us like we were ghost.. we kept on with our flexing, next thing one of the dude walked up to us and told us can we have pics together and join tables together that he doesn't mind paying our bills we agreed and while talking he told us in his city they barely have very little Blacks, and he has seen few Africans in his entire life

Few Russians and Chinese are racist, Egyptians, Pakistani , Moroccans love Nigerians and know abit much about us.

Many uneducated Indians, Americans and Philippines are very racist

lol go to egypt, morocco or and request to marry their daughter. Words like abeed and kala will fly out of their mouth
Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by Jerryherd: 6:24pm On Aug 21, 2021
lifeisgood12:

lol go to egypt, morocco or and request to marry their daughter. Words like abeed and kala will fly out of their mouth

Normal levels aboki don't marry their daughters out too, even Ibos are protective of their daughters

That's not what the discussion is about
Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by Thereddevil: 6:25pm On Aug 21, 2021
KiNg0G:

My guy you are in slumber.

One day you will be woke.

Only few african tribe men where able to withstand the british.... and nigeria isn't one of them.

We were weak, lazy......we didn't put up a good fight...I might agree.

Buh we never sold ourselves as SLAVE for a bottle of whiskey...for a start.

This white men invaded us.... forced us on their ship's... and sold us all over europe.

Hence it's tagged slave trade.

Get that into your head.
You don't know how wars work.. Because the Zulus fought back, what happened to their king? He was captured! Guy, don't find it hard to understand the game of war..

1 Like

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by KiNg0G: 6:27pm On Aug 21, 2021
Jerryherd:

Normal levels aboki don't marry their daughters out too, even Ibos are protective of their daughters

I tire for this people bros.

They turned my thread into another thing.

This is all about Black history, the slave trade era...... they turned it into another dimension.

I don talk ....I don tire.

If you want to talk about ethnicity, tribalism in nigeria...create a special thread for that.

How hard is it.
Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by Thereddevil: 6:29pm On Aug 21, 2021
KiNg0G:

Right now u are not thinking.

The zulus fought, but still yet, they well overthrowned.
You only read books, you don't add your reasoning to what you read

2 Likes

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by lifeisgood12: 6:29pm On Aug 21, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

We are still lynching ourselves today. That is the problem.
my guy lynching still exist in many parts of the world. There are thousands of undeveloped places in europe, africa, asia that use lynching as their law. You just dont see most of it on the media
Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:30pm On Aug 21, 2021
Thereddevil:

Lol, i no get your time.. You find it so hard to reason with your head.. You said they came with guns right? These kings would protect the artifacts with their lives, but they didn't.. Okay, let's agree they were scared of guns, what agreement ensued between the whites and the kings that made the whites leave them on their thrones? How come someone would come to a land, enslave her people and leave her king? Capturing a king is a sign of total victory.. For them not to capture those kings and add them to the slaves, i assure you, there was a deal between the African royals and the whites... Well, i don't expect you to believe this, but I don't think you're good enough to match my reasoning strength

Keen to maintain trade links with this African kingdom, Queen Victoria wrote to King Eyamba directly. She promised inducements and protection if they continued as trading partners, although she indicated that she was not interested in trading human cargo. Instead, she was hoping for spices, palm oil, and glassware, among other things.

https://www.thevintagenews.com/2021/06/04/queen-victoria-marriage-proposal/

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:32pm On Aug 21, 2021
lifeisgood12:

my guy lynching still exist in many parts of the world. There are thousands of undeveloped places in europe, africa, asia that use lynching as their law. You just dont see most of it on the media

So we cannot make it look like oh, those guys are racists when we do worse to ourselves. More like worst.
Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by lifeisgood12: 6:33pm On Aug 21, 2021
Jerryherd:

Correction *they dont marry their daughters to southerners. Hausas intermarry kanuris, fulanis, nupes and many more. southerners are seen as infidels to them so they dont give out their children to us. Read about the siddi people in Pakistan. Siddis are a bantu group that were brought as slaves from africa to asia. Look at the way pakistanis treat them badly due to their black skin, you think theyll treat you any better?
Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by Thereddevil: 6:34pm On Aug 21, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Keen to maintain trade links with this African kingdom, Queen Victoria wrote to King Eyamba directly. She promised inducements and protection if they continued as trading partners, although she indicated that she was not interested in trading human cargo. Instead, she was hoping for spices, palm oil, and glassware, among other things.

https://www.thevintagenews.com/2021/06/04/queen-victoria-marriage-proposal/
No mind this guy jare.. If our foreparents surrendered because they saw guns or because they saw the havoc a gun did to someone who tried fighting the whites, it'd be known as a surrender and this would still lead to the same thing... The Capture of the king.. But since no record in history tells us any of our kings were captured, a normal thinking brain would know there was an agreement between the whites and the king

1 Like

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:35pm On Aug 21, 2021
Thereddevil:

Note she was not interested in buying slaves from the Calabar king. Meaning he was a source for slaves and no one had guns to his head or nukes.
Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by lifeisgood12: 6:35pm On Aug 21, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

So we cannot make it look like oh, those guys are racists when we do worse to ourselves. More like worst.
u suffer from colonial mentality my guy. You are comparing killings? Killing is Killing no matter what.
Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by Jerryherd: 6:36pm On Aug 21, 2021
lifeisgood12:

Correction *they dont marry their daughters to southerners. Hausas intermarry kanuris, fulanis, nupes and many more. southerners are seen as infidels to them so they dont give out their children to us. Read about the siddi people in Pakistan. Siddis are a bantu group that were brought as slaves from africa to asia. Look at the way pakistanis treat them badly due to their black skin, you think theyll treat you any better?

I have leaved with Paki, Bangalee and Indian both north and south Indians ... Ii can tell you paki are by far the best.. marriage is another different thing entirely, the o.p is about overall experience per race
Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:38pm On Aug 21, 2021
lifeisgood12:

u suffer from colonial mentality my guy. You are comparing killings? Killing is Killing no matter what.

We are doing worse. Which one is colonial mentality? Are you in any way justifying ritual killings and selling human parts of your own people because you want to drive flashy cars and chase women with big behinds?

Are you justifying wiping out villages killing women and children for whatever reason they call it?

We do worse and should feel ashamed of ourselves complaining about the whites.

We are worse and should change our ways.

1 Like

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by lifeisgood12: 6:38pm On Aug 21, 2021
Randy100:
Even though the whites treated our forefathers bad, and degraded them, it is even more shocking that we are treating ourselves worse. A black man was born to be treated bad, it is a bitter truth that we all must admit first, and find a way out of it. We must treat ourselves (Blacks) right before demanding that others treat us right.
WHY are you so stupid? So a white would treat you better? u think Whites that raped and killed black peope will do better. You see europeans as a perfect group like they didnt do worse things to eachother not too long ago.
Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by lifeisgood12: 6:41pm On Aug 21, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

We are doing worse. Which one is colonial mentality? Are you in any way justifying ritual killings and selling human parts of your own people because you want to drive flashy cars and chase women with big behinds?

Are you justifying wiping out villages killing women and children in whatever reason they call it?

We do worse and should feel ashamed of ourselves complaining about the whites.

We are worse and should change our ways.
do you think they never sacrificed people to their gods? "A human life was the most valuable sacrifice that the Vikings could make to the gods. We know from written sources that Odin – the king of the gods – demanded human sacrifices.". "Are you in any way justifying ritual killings and selling human parts of your own people because you want to drive flashy cars and chase women with big behinds? - Do you know europe has the biggest black market for body parts sale. Are you justifying wiping out villages killing women and children in whatever reason they call it?- world war 2 wasnt long ago, do you know what they did to women and children?. You are suffering from an inferior mentality

1 Like

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by lifeisgood12: 6:44pm On Aug 21, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

Former Yugoslavia was not occupied by blacks. So barbarity is not exclusive to the black race. Every race has its idiots.
that fool is a slave that seek european validation. Im sure if an european tells him to kill his mother he will do it
Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by KiNg0G: 6:45pm On Aug 21, 2021
lifeisgood12:

do you think they never sacrificed people to their gods? "A human life was the most valuable sacrifice that the Vikings could make to the gods. We know from written sources that Odin – the king of the gods – demanded human sacrifices.". "Are you in any way justifying ritual killings and selling human parts of your own people because you want to drive flashy cars and chase women with big behinds? - Do you know europe has the biggest black market for body parts sale. Are you justifying wiping out villages killing women and children in whatever reason they call it?- world war 2 wasnt long ago, do you know what they did to women and children?. You are suffering from an inferior mentality

Thank you sir.
Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:48pm On Aug 21, 2021
lifeisgood12:

You are using had, they had, they had.

I am saying today, with all the education, exposure etc,

We still enslave ourselves.

We still slaughter ourselves.

We still traffic our people to Europe for slavery (sex slaves).

We still siphon resources meant for development.

So how can we complain about the whites in the 1800s when today we are still animals to ourselves? When we were part of it before and still working with that mindset today.

We should change our mentality of placing riches over lives.

2 Likes

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:50pm On Aug 21, 2021
lifeisgood12:

that fool is a slave that seek european validation. Im sure if an european tells him to kill his mother he will do it

Abusing people does not give your point weight.
Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by KiNg0G: 6:51pm On Aug 21, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

So how can we complain about the whites in the 1800s when today we are still animals to ourselves? When we were part of it before and still working with that mindset today.

you still don't get it do you, because they have same mentality like yours... that as we all blacks...we are bad...we are our own enemies.

They had same mindset that we sold ourselves to SLAVERY in 1700

Walking along with a black man you have to look over your shoulder....but a whitman who enslaved your ancestors for 400years is your best friend.

What a pity.

You are a disgrace to African race.

1 Like

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by Lordbinsmar: 6:53pm On Aug 21, 2021
KiNg0G:

Just listen to yourself.... exactly what they want You to believe.

Exactly whats taught in schools.
Africans sold themselves as slaves.....

meanwhile they invaded us with guns and nukes.... while we only got spears to defend ourself.

Till we stop believing our forefathers sold our self as slaves ...we ain't going no where.

Guy you are saying rubbish and trash.

Stop blaming Africa's backwardness on the whites.

The looters looting Nigeria's national treasure since 1960.

Are they white?

Take responsibility for your life and stop blaming others.

1 Like

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by lifeisgood12: 6:54pm On Aug 21, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

My point is most of the things africans are doing today has been done in europe before. Your replies makes it seem europeans were a perfect group that have never done bad things. World war 2 was in the early 1900s btw. Its up to africans to either develop themselves from those acts similar to what the europeans did or stay and embrace their current tradition
Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:57pm On Aug 21, 2021
'My Nigerian great-grandfather sold slaves'

My great-grandfather, Nwaubani Ogogo Oriaku, was what I prefer to call a businessman, from the Igbo ethnic group of south-eastern Nigeria. He dealt in a number of goods, including tobacco and palm produce. He also sold human beings.

"He had agents who captured slaves from different places and brought them to him," my father told me.

Nwaubani Ogogo's slaves were sold through the ports of Calabar and Bonny in the south of what is today known as Nigeria.

People from ethnic groups along the coast, such as the Efik and Ijaw, usually acted as stevedores for the white merchants and as middlemen for Igbo traders like my great-grandfather.

They loaded and offloaded ships and supplied the foreigners with food and other provisions. They negotiated prices for slaves from the hinterlands, then collected royalties from both the sellers and buyers.

About 1.5 million Igbo slaves were shipped across the Atlantic Ocean between the 15th and 19th Centuries.

More than 1.5 million Africans were shipped to what was then called the New World - the Americas - through the Calabar port, in the Bight of Bonny, making it one of the largest points of exit during the transatlantic trade.

Buying and selling of human beings among the Igbo had been going on long before the Europeans arrived. People became slaves as punishment for crime, payment for debts, or prisoners of war.

The successful sale of adults was considered an exploit for which a man was hailed by praise singers, akin to exploits in wrestling, war, or in hunting animals like the lion.

Igbo slaves served as domestic servants and labourers. They were sometimes also sacrificed in religious ceremonies and buried alive with their masters to attend to them in the next world.

Slavery was so ingrained in the culture that a number of popular Igbo proverbs make reference to it:

Anyone who has no slave is his own slave

A slave who looks on while a fellow slave is tied up and thrown into the grave with his master should realise that the same thing could be done to him someday

It is when the son is being given advice that the slave learns

The arrival of European merchants offering guns, mirrors, gin, and other exotic goods in exchange for humans massively increased demand, leading people to kidnap others and sell them.

European buyers tended to remain on the coast

African sellers brought slaves from the interior on foot

Journeys could be as long as 485km (300 miles)

Two captives were typically chained together at the ankle

Columns of captives were tied together by ropes around their necks

10%-15% of captives died on the way

When the British extended their rule to south-eastern Nigeria in the late 19th Century and early 20th Century, they began to enforce abolition through military action.

But by using force rather than persuasion, many local people such as my great-grandfather may not have understood that abolition was about the dignity of humankind and not a mere change in economic policy that affected demand and supply.

"We think this trade must go on," one local king in Bonny infamously said in the 19th Century.

"That is the verdict of our oracle and our priests. They say that your country, however great, can never stop a trade ordained by God."

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-53444752
Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by Thereddevil: 6:57pm On Aug 21, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Guy, leave the whole talk here... These guys are wise only in their minds.. Nobody is saying the whites are greater than blacks. I'm sure these guys can also see the points you're trying to bring out, but they think Africa can grow only when they make their fellow blacks hate the whites for what their fathers did to ours. The battle within is always greater than the battle without.. If we can't overcome the battle within, fighting the battle without will only lead to another destruction

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:59pm On Aug 21, 2021
lifeisgood12:

My point is most of the things africans are doing today has been done in europe before. Your replies makes it seem europeans were a perfect group that have never done bad things. World war 2 was in the early 1900s btw. Its up to africans to either develop themselves from those acts similar to what the europeans did or stay and embrace their current tradition

I wonder where you got that idea that I said the Europeans are a perfect group.

I said we should stop crying about their atrocities that they did then when we were part of it and still doing it.

We should stop putting riches above human lives. It still goes on today and we are crying white people enslaved us.

1 Like

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:00pm On Aug 21, 2021
Thereddevil:

Guy, leave the whole talk here... These guys are wise only in their minds.. Nobody is saying the whites are greater than blacks. I'm sure these guys can also see the points you're trying to bring out, but they think Africa can grow only when they make their fellow blacks hate the whites for what their fathers did to ours. The battle within is always greater than the battle without.. If we can't overcome the battle within, fighting the battle without will only lead to another destruction
Nothing else to add.
Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:43pm On Aug 21, 2021
UNIQUE DOCUMENTARY on Slavery “Daughters of Igbo Woman” written by Chike Ofili

‘DAUGHTERS OF IGBO WOMAN a beautiful creative treatment of rethinking and redesigning the entire concept of documentary’ Chike Ofili

Though Africans from the supply side of the evil trade in human beings called the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade have endlessly continued to play innocent, and even play the victim of an evil act they were very actively involved in as voluntary sellers of their own people without any form of hypnotism except that they were driven by greed.

At least history deposits with us the fact that the great Benin Empire took a palace decision to never sell Benin sons save their daughters into slavery. This was about the best attempt at fighting back the evil which still ended in another evil, discrimination against women.

A boomerang effect that still rings back in new tunes today in a different type of trade in the female body and even in a renewed trade in human beings, Africans, their forbears and their children have over time imposed defining silence on this evil act of theirs barely ever capturing it in songs, stories or riddles as they are wont to.

https://daughtersofigbowoman./2017/12/01/a-unique-documentary-on-slavery-daughters-of-igbo-woman-written-by-chike-ofili/
Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by Comedian2019: 8:10pm On Aug 21, 2021
lifeisgood12:

lol some of you are funny. Honestly i dont blame you cause this is due to lack of historical knowledge and colonial mentality. Most of the things nigerians or africans are doing has been done in europe. Europeans have just learned to develop themselves from it. Lynching has been a thing of ancient europe till the 21st century.
You've said it all. The world has moved, black Africans must move. They should not remain barbaric.

1 Like

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 8:52pm On Aug 21, 2021
ITbomb:
At least, the white herle had the decency of giving him clean clothes before being hanged.

Black man will bloodied the thief before setting him on fire for theft

Something that is still practiced in almost every state in Nigeria , I think we're the worse compared to them , most Nigerians can eat anything, whites prefer to preserve , I honestly wish that Nigeria was colonized a little longer , maybe they would've picked up some things from their colonial masters , but here we are ....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Discharges Maggots From Private Part "After Sex With Yahoo Boy" (Graphic) / Defamation: Maxwell Opara Files N10 Billion Suit Against Twitter, DSS / Human Meat Pepper Soup Somewhere In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.