Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,489 members, 7,830,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Human Meat Pepper Soup Somewhere In Nigeria - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Human Meat Pepper Soup Somewhere In Nigeria (10027 Views)

Thief Arrested While Preparing Pepper Soup With Stolen Goat In Edo / Man Escapes From Hotel After Consuming Beer, Pepper Soup Worth N21,800 / Kidnapper Who Killed Pastor And Used His Liver For Pepper Soup Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Human Meat Pepper Soup Somewhere In Nigeria by Vaxt(m): 4:06pm On Dec 11, 2016
I came accross the picture from a facebook user Teewest Igd, he didn't say the exact location but
This is getting out of hand and WTF is the world turning
into? Human eating human . Has it gotten to that level??
Is this one recession or what sef?
God keep protecting us oo... I and my family must to win over this 2016 and move to 2017 in peace not in pieces

Re: Human Meat Pepper Soup Somewhere In Nigeria by succyreal(m): 4:08pm On Dec 11, 2016
x
Re: Human Meat Pepper Soup Somewhere In Nigeria by thesicilian: 4:26pm On Dec 11, 2016
Must be somewhere in the east
Re: Human Meat Pepper Soup Somewhere In Nigeria by ExpressBooking(m): 4:35pm On Dec 11, 2016
thesicilian:
For mentioning the east, Thunder wey go fire your generation is doing push up

6 Likes

Re: Human Meat Pepper Soup Somewhere In Nigeria by Fourwinds: 4:41pm On Dec 11, 2016
old pictures...I have seen them before...it was ritual killings
Re: Human Meat Pepper Soup Somewhere In Nigeria by Kdiva(f): 4:52pm On Dec 11, 2016
lipsrsealed oh my God!
Re: Human Meat Pepper Soup Somewhere In Nigeria by mofeoluwadassah: 5:22pm On Dec 11, 2016
Oh no!dis is wickedness of d highest order sad
Re: Human Meat Pepper Soup Somewhere In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 11, 2016
The last picture its been sip with palmwine so surely its from the flat headed people

2 Likes

Re: Human Meat Pepper Soup Somewhere In Nigeria by Tufunky: 8:30pm On Dec 11, 2016
wow
Re: Human Meat Pepper Soup Somewhere In Nigeria by ERONX(m): 12:17am On Dec 12, 2016
WTF
Re: Human Meat Pepper Soup Somewhere In Nigeria by dre247(m): 5:52am On Dec 12, 2016
WTF. Man's wickedness to fellow man. All for money.
Re: Human Meat Pepper Soup Somewhere In Nigeria by dotman4real007(m): 6:17am On Dec 12, 2016
ayeee oooooo!!! see human hand used as pepper soup, this can only happen in akwa ibom, abia and imo. quote me if you like, but it is the truth and it is confirmed that there are cannibals in the areas mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Human Meat Pepper Soup Somewhere In Nigeria by Ngozi123(f): 5:40pm On Dec 12, 2016
dotman4real007:
ayeee oooooo!!! see human hand used as pepper soup, this can only happen in akwa ibom, abia and imo. quote me if you like, but it is the truth and it is confirmed that there are cannibals in the areas mentioned.

I've seen these pictures before and I believe that they were taken from somewhere in the south-west, I think that it was Ogun or Osun state.

Edit: It was in Osun state.
Re: Human Meat Pepper Soup Somewhere In Nigeria by Ngozi123(f): 5:42pm On Dec 12, 2016
thesicilian:

This happened in Osun state.
Re: Human Meat Pepper Soup Somewhere In Nigeria by thesicilian: 6:48pm On Dec 12, 2016
Ngozi123:

This happened in Osun state.
My apologies, then.

1 Like

Re: Human Meat Pepper Soup Somewhere In Nigeria by dotman4real007(m): 6:55pm On Dec 12, 2016
Ngozi123:

I've seen these pictures before and I believe that they were taken from somewhere in the south-west, I think that it was Ogun or Osun state.

Edit: It was in Osun state.
there are no cannibals in the southwest we only have ritualist in the southwest.

1 Like

Re: Human Meat Pepper Soup Somewhere In Nigeria by Kingbuhari(m): 6:57pm On Dec 12, 2016
thesicilian:
no it must be west because we knw them for diabolism , yellowbars believe so much in
diabolical and traditional powers,
charms, native doctors (babalawo)
and juju medicine, this is why
there are so many human parts
factories in the land for human
rituals. Anyone that thinks it's a
lie, watch any yoruba movie
starting to ending and if you don't
see babalawo
involved, then know that all i am
writing here is untrue trash
Re: Human Meat Pepper Soup Somewhere In Nigeria by Kingbuhari(m): 6:58pm On Dec 12, 2016
this AFONJAS self TUFIAKWA
Re: Human Meat Pepper Soup Somewhere In Nigeria by dotman4real007(m): 7:08pm On Dec 12, 2016
we have ritualists in abundance in the southwest but we dont eat human beings, there is no confirmed news on cannibalism in the southwest, but in akwa ibom, abia, imo state, there have been confirmed reports on cannibalism in the areas mentioned. some imo indigines even mentioned the local government areas where cannibalism is normal in imo.

1 Like

Re: Human Meat Pepper Soup Somewhere In Nigeria by Ngozi123(f): 7:35pm On Dec 12, 2016
dotman4real007:

there are no cannibals in the southwest we only have ritualist in the southwest.

The picture was taken in Osun state... take of that what you will.
Re: Human Meat Pepper Soup Somewhere In Nigeria by dotman4real007(m): 7:42pm On Dec 12, 2016
Ngozi123:

The picture was taken in Osun state... take of that what you will.
the 2nd and 4th pictures are from the east which points to cannibalism. the 1st and 3rd pictures are pictures of ritualists caught in the west. you self have your take.

2 Likes

Re: Human Meat Pepper Soup Somewhere In Nigeria by Ngozi123(f): 7:59pm On Dec 12, 2016
dotman4real007:

the 2nd and 4th pictures are from the east which points to cannibalism. the 1st and 3rd pictures are pictures of ritualists caught in the west. you self have your take.

From what I've seen, the last 3 pictures are all from Osun state. I'm not sure about the first one but it'll probably be the same as the others. Look it up.
Re: Human Meat Pepper Soup Somewhere In Nigeria by corkpikin(m): 8:05pm On Dec 12, 2016
Runz out angry angry sad
Re: Human Meat Pepper Soup Somewhere In Nigeria by dotman4real007(m): 8:08pm On Dec 12, 2016
Ngozi123:

From what I've seen, the last 3 pictures are all from Osun state. I'm not sure about the first one but it'll probably be the same as the others. Look it up.
Ngozi I understand your plight but we all know where cannibalism is practiced in Nigeria except you dont want to say the truth. ritual killings are common in the west and we all know that as a fact. but cannibalism is not common here in the west.

3 Likes

Re: Human Meat Pepper Soup Somewhere In Nigeria by MOORCHMOORE(m): 8:18pm On Dec 12, 2016
Vaxt:
I came accross the picture from a facebook user Teewest Igd, he didn't say the exact location but
This is getting out of hand and WTF is the world turning
into? Human eating human . Has it gotten to that level??
Is this one recession or what sef?
God keep protecting us oo... I and my family must to win over this 2016 and move to 2017 in peace not in pieces

Tnx for making me vomit my Delicious dinner

1 Like

Re: Human Meat Pepper Soup Somewhere In Nigeria by Ngozi123(f): 9:31pm On Dec 12, 2016
dotman4real007:

Ngozi I understand your plight but we all know where cannibalism is practiced in Nigeria except you dont want to say the truth. ritual killings are common in the west and we all know that as a fact. but cannibalism is not common here in the west.

It might not be common but that doesn't mean that it doesn't happen. I doubt that cannibalism is 'common' in the places you listed btw. undecided
Re: Human Meat Pepper Soup Somewhere In Nigeria by dotman4real007(m): 9:40pm On Dec 12, 2016
Ngozi123:

It might not be common but that doesn't mean that it doesn't happen. I doubt that cannibalism is 'common' in the places you listed btw. undecided
Yoruba nation will never practice cannibalism, we dont feed on human beings!!!
Re: Human Meat Pepper Soup Somewhere In Nigeria by Ngozi123(f): 10:25pm On Dec 12, 2016
dotman4real007:

Yoruba nation will never practice cannibalism, we dont feed on human beings!!!

The pictures say otherwise... You cannot categorically state that there are no cases of cannibalism found in the south-west. This is why it's wrong to generalise people.
Re: Human Meat Pepper Soup Somewhere In Nigeria by CursedIboes: 10:58pm On Dec 12, 2016
Ngozi123:

Ogun kill you for typing Osun. You are a wicked liar, spits on your head.
Re: Human Meat Pepper Soup Somewhere In Nigeria by Ngozi123(f): 11:04pm On Dec 12, 2016
CursedIboes:

Ogun kill you for typing Osun. You are a wicked liar, spits on your head.

Instead of turning so quick to insults, why don't you do a quick Google search on it? Btw, whatever you wish upon me, may the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob return it to you and your family x7 IJMN. Amen.
Re: Human Meat Pepper Soup Somewhere In Nigeria by CursedIboes: 11:07pm On Dec 12, 2016
Ngozi123:

Instead of turning so quick to insults, why don't you do a quick Google search on it? Btw, whatever you wish upon me, may the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob return it to you and your family x7 IJMN. Amen.

It will surely fall on you, your family and generations. You spread lies here daily, you cannibals hate Osun so much that you just type Osun for anything. Ogun kill you before month end. Anuofia
Re: Human Meat Pepper Soup Somewhere In Nigeria by Ngozi123(f): 11:13pm On Dec 12, 2016
CursedIboes:

It will surely fall on you, your family and generations. You spread lies here daily , you cannibals hate Osun so much that you just type Osun for anything. Ogun kill you before month end. Anuofia

How exactly? Anyway, I've just seen that the hand in the pepper soup isn't from Osun state so I apologise for that but the other pictures are from that state so my point still stands. Are you suggesting that there are no cases of cannibalism found in Osun state? If I am right and you are wrong then may Yahweh return all of the evil you have wished on me back to you IJMN. Amen.

Your false gods don't scare me by the way. I am serving the living God. smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Declare State Of Emergency In Abuja Now ~ FCT PCC To FG / His Experience At Sambisa Forest (photos) / Protest At Abia State College Of Health Technology Over Unpaid Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.