Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,410 members, 7,853,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:02 AM

You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) (10109 Views)

This White Folks Lied To Us ( OGs Get In Here) / SEE What This White Supremacist Posted On Facebook That Is Causing Commotion / See What This White Woman Did To This Black Guy In An Elevator (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by KiNg0G: 3:41pm On Aug 21, 2021

they lied to us, we sold ourselves as slaves..... they invaded us with guns we ONLY had spears

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by KiNg0G: 3:46pm On Aug 21, 2021

You still support this white devil's

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by KiNg0G: 3:49pm On Aug 21, 2021

They claim we lived on trees, yet this is the great pyramid of egypt.. with different drawings.

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by KiNg0G: 3:51pm On Aug 21, 2021

I often find myself reflecting on the many observations my father made as it relates to inevitable change. "Fools try to ignore facts, but wise men must face facts to remain wise. Fools refuse to change from their silly old ways and beliefs, but the mental flexibility of the wise man permits him to keep an open mind, and enables him to re-adjust himself whenever it becomes necessary for change."

Malcom X

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by YellowbaMoslem: 3:54pm On Aug 21, 2021
KiNg0G:

blacks can never move on to civilization when some of us still have this mindset, like the ones on this thread.

That black is bad..... you are telling yourselves that your country men are bad... same way our forefathers passed the lie to us that we sold ourselves as slave.

You are equally stating that white men are better, despite the evil they did to our land 400years ago.

Despite the evil they still doing to our black brothers in their country today... george floyd publicly murdered.

You telling me you pick them any day.... over your fellow black brothers

Tell you what bro, 400years is a long amount of time.... and you asking we the youth of africa to THROW AWAY THAT HISTORY JUST LIKE THAT.

THEN YOU ARE EQUALLY STATING WE SHOULD FORGET ALL THE NAMES OF THE HERO'S WHO FOUGHT FOR US AND LOST THEIR LIVES.

I SPEAK FOR MYSELF.

I CAN NEVER FORGET.

MY KIDS WILL NEVER FORGET.

THEIR KIDS WILL NEVER FORGET

ITS CALLED HISTORY, AND HISTORY IS NEVER MENT TO BE FORGOTEN.

Do you know how many people that Died in Hiroshima and Nagasaki, as a result of the nuke America dropped in Japan?

Why are Japan and America now allies?

Why didn't Japan continue planning on how to revenge and Nuke U.S cities?

Why are Germany and U.S now allies after killing millions of themselves in WW1 and WW2?

Are you studying history to increase your hate by what happened in the past?

Racism is bad, but tribalism is worse.

Yes, my country men are bad, it's not what I'm telling myself, it's what you and I knows.

Have you ever heard that people of Chicago are killing people from New York?

Or that people from London are killing people from Manchester?

It happens in Nigeria, Kano people will be killing people from South.. can you compare this Homo-Erectus attitude to mere racism?

Wow!

5 Likes

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by KiNg0G: 3:57pm On Aug 21, 2021
YellowbaMoslem:

Do you know how many people that Died in Hiroshima and Nagasaki, as a result of the nuke America dropped in Japan?

Why are Japan and America now allies?

Why didn't Japan continue planning on how to revenge and Nuke U.S cities?

Why are Germany and U.S now allies after killing millions of themselves in WW1 and WW2?

Are you studying history to increase your hate by what happened in the past?

Racism is bad, but tribalism is worse.

Yes, my country men are bad, it's not what I'm telling myself, it's what you and I knows.

Have you ever heard that people of Chicago are killing people from New York?

Or that people from London are killing people from Manchester?

It happens in Nigeria, Kano people will be killing people from South.. can you compare this Homo-Erectus attitude to mere racism?

Wow!

Am talking about black history....time of our forefathers, you all turned into a tribal discussion and ethnicity.

Please create a thread for that.
Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by KiNg0G: 4:00pm On Aug 21, 2021

Our fore father's from nigeria were lazy I agree

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by YellowbaMoslem: 4:04pm On Aug 21, 2021
KiNg0G:

Am talking about black history....time of our forefathers, you all turned into a tribal discussion and ethnicity.

Please create a thread for that.

It's still the same, regarding your topic.

You said white people doesn't love us, is it black people that now loves us?

4 Likes

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by KiNg0G: 4:10pm On Aug 21, 2021
YellowbaMoslem:

It's still the same, regarding your topic.

You said white people doesn't love us, is it black people that now loves us?

Like I said, create a thread about that.
Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by KiNg0G: 4:11pm On Aug 21, 2021

AFRICAN YOUTHS, IT'S HIGH TIME WE STOOD UP AND DEFEND OUR CONTINENT FROM ALL THESE WESTERN SCAVENGER, WHO TAKES PRIDE IN CAUSING UNREST IN EVERY PART OF OUR MOTHER LAND, SO THEY COULD LOOT OUR RESOURCES FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF THEIR OWN COUNTRIES.

OUR HOPE FOR AFRICA CAN ONLY BE REALIZED, THE DAY WE STAND UP AGAINST ANY FORM OF OPPRESSION STARTING FROM OUR AFRICAN LEADERS.

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by KiNg0G: 4:20pm On Aug 21, 2021

They picked us from Africa and use us like they want check the crowd among this players....how many black fans did you see.

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by KiNg0G: 4:28pm On Aug 21, 2021

We should have had 54 mandela to represent us...one for each african countries.

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by KiNg0G: 4:34pm On Aug 21, 2021

Don't blame me, my love for black history knows no bound.

Africans to break this chain, we must unite

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by Thereddevil: 5:15pm On Aug 21, 2021
KiNg0G:

The White men are always to be blamed for their BARBARIC actions.
History never forgets.

No africa man sold themselves as slaves
I don't believe that.

I don't believe that at all.

They ransacked our land... force their religion on us...
Stop adding these quotes, they only give a clearer picture of how stupid our forefathers were

1 Like

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by KiNg0G: 5:18pm On Aug 21, 2021
Thereddevil:

Stop adding these quotes, they only give a clearer picture of how stupid our forefathers were

Our fore father's were lazy to see through them white devil's no doubt.

Buh sometimes, I looked at it like they had no choice.

They were helpless...guns and spear can't compete.
Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:34pm On Aug 21, 2021
KiNg0G:
I often find myself reflecting on the many observations my father made as it relates to inevitable change.
"Fools try to ignore facts, but wise men must face facts to remain wise.

Fools refuse to change from their silly old ways and beliefs, but the mental flexibility of the wise man permits him to keep an open mind, and enables him to re-adjust himself whenever it becomes necessary for change."

Malcom X

1. Accept blacks played a part in slavery and were architects of our suffering. These are facts you have chosen to ignore.

2. We are still hating and killing ourselves for things that have no meaning like we did in the past. It shows people need to adjust their minds and change from their old ways.

That is how you learn from history. I guess your just reading without getting the messages.

2 Likes

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:38pm On Aug 21, 2021
KiNg0G:

AFRICAN YOUTHS, IT'S HIGH TIME WE STOOD UP AND DEFEND OUR CONTINENT FROM ALL THESE WESTERN SCAVENGER, WHO TAKES PRIDE IN CAUSING UNREST IN EVERY PART OF OUR MOTHER LAND, SO THEY COULD LOOT OUR RESOURCES FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF THEIR OWN COUNTRIES.

OUR HOPE FOR AFRICA CAN ONLY BE REALIZED, THE DAY WE STAND UP AGAINST ANY FORM OF OPPRESSION STARTING FROM OUR AFRICAN LEADERS.

How can we unite and stand up against oppressors when we are killing and selling ourselves for meaningless reasons?

We are even our main oppressors. Ask Oyigbo people.

1 Like

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by Thereddevil: 5:43pm On Aug 21, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

grin grin
You are such a kid. Know the truth and set yourself free. Ignorance is a disease.

Let our people change. Let our politicians change. That is the true slavery.
Leave that guy please.. You're looking back into history and blaming slavery on the present whites whilst those who did it died centuries ago.. Yeah, you might say the present whites are still enjoying the spoils, but trust me, those who sold slaves to the whites those days are also still enjoying the pays their fore-parents received.. Talking about present day slavery, it's still very much in existence in Nigeria. I won't give details of my own perspective on how Nigeria still practices slavery, but trust me, there's slavery in Naija.. The energy you expend in blaming the whites, why not put it all together and use it against your most visible enemies(the politicians).. Please leave that guy, he thinks he's wise in his mind...

4 Likes

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by Thereddevil: 5:49pm On Aug 21, 2021
KiNg0G:

Our fore father's were lazy to see through them white devil's no doubt.

Buh sometimes, I looked at it like they had no choice.

They were helpless...guns and spear can't compete.
They were helpless cause of the guns? Have you ever asked yourself why the Kings were never enslaved?

1 Like

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by KiNg0G: 5:55pm On Aug 21, 2021
Thereddevil:

They were helpless cause of the guns? Have you ever asked yourself why the Kings were never enslaved?

And who told you the kings or head of clansmen weren't enslaved then.

If truly our forefathers sold themselves as SLAVE.....how come benin artifacts made with Gold and bronze was taken to europe, and they still haven't brought all back.

They INVADED us.... forced us... killed us.... enslaved us....

Think with your brain.

You are sleeping real bad.
Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by Thereddevil: 5:58pm On Aug 21, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

I can't even watch that crap. You believe the white men went into interior villages and were using guns to carry slave. From Benin, Oyo, Ogun to Lagos.

Haba, with no cars. Reason small now.
I always ask myself.. How come they came with guns, captured the people and never captured the kings? In any kind of battle, every nation strive to get the king first cos once he's still there, he's the opponent's sign of victory and encouragement.

1 Like

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by Thereddevil: 6:01pm On Aug 21, 2021
KiNg0G:

And who told you the kings or head of clansmen weren't enslaved then.

If truly our forefathers sold themselves as SLAVE.....how come benin artifacts made with Gold and bronze was taken to europe, and they still haven't brought all back.

They INVADED us.... forced us... killed us.... enslaved us....

Think with your brain.

You are sleeping real bad.
You don't have to think to know this, except you find it hard to perceive little things... Give me lists of kings ruling in those days of slavery and how many of them stopped ruling cos they were enslaved?

1 Like

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by KiNg0G: 6:03pm On Aug 21, 2021
Thereddevil:

You don't have to think to know this, except you find it hard to perceive little things... Give me lists of kings ruling in those days of slavery and how many of them stopped ruling cos they were enslaved?

Boy, you reason at of point.....the lies they told you has eaten deep into your system.

BENIN ARTIFACTS WAS RANSACKED by this white men...WAS IT NOT ANSWER THE QUESTION...... when quoting me.

Tell me if that's a peaceful slave trading.....
Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:09pm On Aug 21, 2021
Thereddevil:

I always ask myself.. How come they came with guns, captured the people and never captured the kings? In any kind of battle, every nation strive to get the king first cos once he's still there, he's the opponent's sign of victory and encouragement.

The Royal fathers were the beneficiaries of the booming slave trades.

Give them snuff and alcohol, carry slaves from their kingdom. Don't forget the hat with mirrors when you are coming next time, so I can see the world in my hands. grin

1 Like

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by Thereddevil: 6:11pm On Aug 21, 2021
KiNg0G:

Boy, you reason at of point.....the lies they told you has eaten deep into your system.

BENIN ARTIFACTS WAS RANSACKED by this white men...WAS IT NOT ANSWER THE QUESTION...... when quoting me.

Tell me if that's a peaceful slave trading.....
Reason guy.. How would strangers with guns walk into the idol houses and forcefully take away artifacts(most of which were our gods) and the Kings wouldn't protect them with their lives? Let's say you know better than i do, could you please tell me how you think these white men looted these artifacts and the lives of the kings of those days weren't lost during the loot?

1 Like

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:12pm On Aug 21, 2021
Thereddevil:

The whites supplied the kings and merchants guns and gun powder to help boost their business. That was why they conquered a lot of slaves with ease. Some started going to villages and slaughtering them to claim lands and maidens.

3 Likes

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by lifeisgood12: 6:13pm On Aug 21, 2021
Comedian2019:
Black men that lynch an innocent person just for being accused of theft.
lol some of you are funny. Honestly i dont blame you cause this is due to lack of historical knowledge and colonial mentality. Most of the things nigerians or africans are doing has been done in europe. Europeans have just learned to develop themselves from it. Lynching has been a thing of ancient europe till the 21st century.
Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by KiNg0G: 6:14pm On Aug 21, 2021
Thereddevil:

Reason guy.. How would strangers with guns walk into the idol houses and forcefully take away artifacts(most of which were our gods) and the Kings wouldn't protect them with their lives? Let's say you know better than i do, could you please tell me how you think these white men looted these artifacts and the lives of the kings of those days weren't lost during the loot?

REASON WITH YOUR BRAIN, HOW DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY THIS.

CAN YOU FIGHT A MAN WITH A GUN?

YOU NOR GET BRAIN TO REASON?

YOU GET SPEAR ...BOW AND ARROW.

I GET GUNS....GUN POWDERS..... AND CHAINS.

ARE YOU A MATCH FOR ME?
Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:17pm On Aug 21, 2021
Thereddevil:

Let me show you how it was done. Read this excerpt from Wiki to have an idea.

On 6 March 1866, Bishop Crowther described Oko Jumbo as the "most sensible and wealthy" man in Bonny, and noted that he had learned to read the first chapter of St. Matthew. The next year he had learned to write, and enrolled thirteen of his children in school. He gave his support to the Christian missionaries, and on Easter Day 1867 joined King George in declaring that the Iguana, the traditional deity of Bonny, was no longer "Bonny Juju".

Most likely they told the kings that the artifacts were evil and in exchange for gifts, they gave the white men the artifacts to help them destroy. undecided cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by KiNg0G: 6:18pm On Aug 21, 2021
Thereddevil:

My guy you are in slumber.

One day you will be woke.

Only few african tribe men where able to withstand the british.... and nigeria isn't one of them.

We were weak, lazy......we didn't put up a good fight...I might agree.

Buh we never sold ourselves as SLAVE for a bottle of whiskey...for a start.

This white men invaded us.... forced us on their ship's... and sold us all over europe.

Hence it's tagged slave trade.

Get that into your head.

Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:19pm On Aug 21, 2021
lifeisgood12:

lol some of you are funny. Honestly i dont blame you cause this is due to lack of historical knowledge and colonial mentality. Most of the things nigerians or africans are doing has been done in europe. Europeans have just learned to develop themselves from it. Lynching has been a thing of ancient europe till the 21st century.

We are still lynching ourselves today. That is the problem.
Re: You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) by Thereddevil: 6:19pm On Aug 21, 2021
KiNg0G:

REASON WITH YOUR BRAIN, HOW DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY THIS.

CAN YOU FIGHT A MAN WITH A GUN?

YOU NOR GET BRAIN TO REASON?

YOU GET SPEAR ...BOW AND ARROW.

I GET GUNS....GUN POWDERS..... AND CHAINS.

ARE YOU A MATCH FOR ME?
Lol, i no get your time.. You find it so hard to reason with your head.. You said they came with guns right? These kings would protect the artifacts with their lives, but they didn't.. Okay, let's agree they were scared of guns, what agreement ensued between the whites and the kings that made the whites leave them on their thrones? How come someone would come to a land, enslave her people and leave her king? Capturing a king is a sign of total victory.. For them not to capture those kings and add them to the slaves, i assure you, there was a deal between the African royals and the whites... Well, i don't expect you to believe this, but I don't think you're good enough to match my reasoning strength

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Human Meat Pepper Soup Somewhere In Nigeria / Lady Discharges Maggots From Private Part "After Sex With Yahoo Boy" (Graphic) / Mob Set Truck Ablaze For Killing Motorcyclist In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.