Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1272215 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by thaprofit88: 8:49am On Aug 30, 2021
Article8:
Bros,

Please what do you mean by paid mail, and how can one send that? I have applied standard since 6th of August and nothing yet. Thanks.

It means sending an email directly to UKVI to know the status of your application especially when it has exceeded normal processing timelines. You could also call too but either way you will be Charged

https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside-outside-uk

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Netbrina: 9:07am On Aug 30, 2021
Lol, great ideas. Thank you so much!!!

scobyy2007:
This is an adventure!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Get some books to read
window shop and
you can watch Netflix on your tablet.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Netbrina: 9:09am On Aug 30, 2021
That will be great oh! I'll find out. I hope they will allow passengers to leave the airport.
Thank you so much!!!

koonbey:

My flight has a 10-hour stopover.

I read that one can leave the airport, but I'm not certain.

I was thinking it would be good to leave, visit the museum and come back.

In your case, being 20 hours, I know that Qatar usually has very subsidised hotel rooms for their passengers. You might want to explore that, because 20 hours is a long time to be walking around the airport.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by segunotiti(m): 9:26am On Aug 30, 2021
jesudara459:
Urgent please help. How much is IHS 2 years in dollars?

$1698.4
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ieltsace: 9:30am On Aug 30, 2021
Good morning. How are you doing? They said they're awaiting decision again ooh. Have you heard anything from them?
MissOwaa:
You are like me oh grin grin
I said this a week ago

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by MissOwaa: 9:33am On Aug 30, 2021
I haven't, when did they tell you this?
ieltsace:
Good morning. How are you doing? They said they're awaiting decision again ooh. Have you heard anything from them?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ieltsace: 9:48am On Aug 30, 2021
This morning.
MissOwaa:
I haven't, when did they tell you this?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Lanzzy007: 9:51am On Aug 30, 2021
6th of august moved to vac this morning, v.i as well

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Teniremi: 9:52am On Aug 30, 2021
Lanzzy007:

VI standard?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by DanWord(m): 9:52am On Aug 30, 2021
For those asking if Nigeria covid 19 vaccine is allowed the answer is No. The only vaccine allowed is the one administered by the NHS and the US. They Called the United States friendly whatever. I was on a Temi Adenuga youtube channel where she complained that they stop her from boarding because she had only day 2 PCR. Thinking she was vacinnated by nphdc or whatever astrazeneca but immigration refuse until she booked another pcr day 2 and 8 because she needed the reference. So let's do the right thing.

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Teniremi: 9:52am On Aug 30, 2021
Lanzzy007:

Please when did you check?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ayrton03(m): 9:52am On Aug 30, 2021
Any university of greenwich September intake here? Please signify if you've gotten your CAS.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Lanzzy007: 9:53am On Aug 30, 2021
Yes standard
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Lanzzy007: 9:53am On Aug 30, 2021
Few minutes past 8
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by adedapodvirus001(m): 10:01am On Aug 30, 2021
ieltsace:

It is well ooo. The person that responded to my own call told me today is bank holiday so they will not take decision on any application today.

Standard Application is not for the weak.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Teniremi: 10:06am On Aug 30, 2021
adedapodvirus001:

It is well ooo. The person that responded to my own call told me today is bank holiday so they will not take decision on any application today.

Standard Application is not for the weak.

When was your biometrics date
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Thedeewhy22: 10:15am On Aug 30, 2021
Good morning NL, pls can I get my COVID test done at LASU teaching hospital at ikeja?

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by latinahola: 10:16am On Aug 30, 2021
Richhard:

If you've got an appointment, can you do walk in to save time?

Yes if your appointment is far ,you can do walk-in ,you will pay 42k
Just go very early if you want to do it same day

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Godiloveu(f): 10:21am On Aug 30, 2021
Hi, did u get a reply?
I also want to apply for a social work course too.
Seeking for perks that comes with it.

Richdee1:
Please I need answers
I'm planning on coming in Tru this route
I'm a Social Worker, but found out the fees for international students is really expensive

Are there low budget schools in UK that has less expensive prices? Like no application fee with low tution,
Also which is better for a Masters in Social Work
And also between colleges and Universities in UK, which is better?

I know UK consider of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Wales, England

I just need cheap Schools please, I no fit stay this 9ja again
Lagosismyhome
Canadaishome
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Godiloveu(f): 10:22am On Aug 30, 2021
F

Richdee1:
Please I need answers
I'm planning on coming in Tru this route
I'm a Social Worker, but found out the fees for international students is really expensive

Are there low budget schools in UK that has less expensive prices? Like no application fee with low tution,
Also which is better for a Masters in Social Work
And also between colleges and Universities in UK, which is better?

I know UK consider of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Wales, England

I just need cheap Schools please, I no fit stay this 9ja again
Lagosismyhome
Canadaishome
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bemagnify: 10:22am On Aug 30, 2021
Vecharry:

It is only needed to work certain jobs, like health care or teaching in the UK. Not Always compulsory, but some employers will ask for it. It helps you in getting your DBS

So is it advisable for all students to get it? Thanks for enlightenment!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kiari: 10:24am On Aug 30, 2021
Good morning all, please I’m new here and I have done my research on the schools I would like to attend considering; tuition fees, living costs etc.
please I would like to know the breakdown cost of the total process if available. Thank you for your response.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Richhard(m): 10:26am On Aug 30, 2021
latinahola:

Yes if your appointment is far ,you can do walk-in ,you will pay 42k
Just go very early if you want to do it same day

Ok thank you so much, we'll go around 1:30am to write name down, sorry what are the documents needed there?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Olawale1993: 10:40am On Aug 30, 2021
Please gurus, can i be allowed to sleep over at the Abuja international airport since I'll be flying the next day?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Richhard(m): 10:43am On Aug 30, 2021
latinahola can you give me your number if you don't mind? I can do with a 1 min call with you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Austinadex(m): 10:43am On Aug 30, 2021
Good afternoon everyone... Please who else has gotten or experienced a not straight forward email for a dependent visa?

Will the visa still come out?

Will there be an interview?

Should we send a paid email or call?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Oggg: 10:49am On Aug 30, 2021
1Hover1:

I attached some screenshots, even the UK govt tells their own citizen to get vaccinated (with any of the 4 approved Vaccines) where they live abroad and they can come back to do just day 2 testing.
The UK govt generally lifted entry restrictions for fully vaccinated travellers on July 19.
this will be my last submission.

even if a British citizen is covid positive he or she will never be prevented from entering his fatherland or turned away at the border because of covid 19.
Can you say same for yourself? Approach the British border as covid positive and say you have visa and want to enter because what??
Your primary health card is not an admissible proof of covid vaccination as outlined on www.gov.uk
Uk vaccination slips are not acceptable at the border, only if you present your vaccination letter from NHS or covid 19 pass, that is all that is admissible.
Please pay only day 2 test as you hve interpreted and tell the immigratx officer that they told british citizens to take the vaccine as well and tht your primary health card is admissible..

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Oggg: 10:51am On Aug 30, 2021
bemagnify:

So is it advisable for all students to get it? Thanks for enlightenment!
no! It is only if required for your course.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Rafatobazee: 11:14am On Aug 30, 2021
OrionDigits24:
Good day gurus in the house, please I need guidance on what to do this time of waiting for my Visa, with respect to Covid-19 requirements as I have not been tested nor vaccinated and booking of flight, My school is University of Northampton.
Thanks.

Pls did u submit ur proof of funds before they issued cas?
And how long did it take to issue cas
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Vecharry(m): 11:19am On Aug 30, 2021
Those that used form A recently, what was the naira to pound rate charged?

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.