Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

You Don't Believe In Reincarnation? See This - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Don't Believe In Reincarnation? See This (6957 Views)

Do U Belief In Reincarnation? / Child Discipline: Do You Believe In Beating Your Child? / How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Don't Believe In Reincarnation? See This by Acidosis(m): 9:54am On Aug 21, 2021
I found this creepy thread online shocked shocked There's a lot science don't understand.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Don't Believe In Reincarnation? See This by Acidosis(m): 9:56am On Aug 21, 2021
Omo! shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Don't Believe In Reincarnation? See This by Freestainworld(m): 10:00am On Aug 21, 2021
There are many things we can't comprehend about life, religion apart, things happen which supersedes human existence.

13 Likes

Re: You Don't Believe In Reincarnation? See This by Talknochip(m): 10:07am On Aug 21, 2021
Scary tales!
Re: You Don't Believe In Reincarnation? See This by MightySparrow: 10:12am On Aug 21, 2021
Religion is fond of denying the obvious, especially those that misinterprete their own scriptures. Certain things are of global occurrence, even appreciated in the countries of origin of the religions, yet they are denied.

15 Likes

Re: You Don't Believe In Reincarnation? See This by greenie77: 10:58am On Aug 21, 2021
Both Religion and Science can not explain away the human experience. I personally have said things as a child that shocked my parents, stuffs only one who lived before the 1960s would have known. How as a 6 year old kid who was born and raised in Lagos, on going to the village for the Christmas holidays easily pointed out where my grandmother who died in the 50s was buried......so much is beyond us!

12 Likes

Re: You Don't Believe In Reincarnation? See This by ifex370(m): 11:03am On Aug 21, 2021
Tales by moon light

4 Likes

Re: You Don't Believe In Reincarnation? See This by MufasaLion: 11:15am On Aug 21, 2021
I don't believe in this shit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Don't Believe In Reincarnation? See This by Hathor5(f): 11:26am On Aug 21, 2021
I definitely believe in reincarnation. It makes much more sense to me than the narrative that a person has one life to live and if they mess up they find themselves in eternal hell fire.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Don't Believe In Reincarnation? See This by Hathor5(f): 11:27am On Aug 21, 2021
Acidosis:

I found this creepy thread online shocked shocked There's a lot science don't understand.

I don't think it's creepy. It's fascinating.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Don't Believe In Reincarnation? See This by LikeAking: 11:37am On Aug 21, 2021
ok!
Re: You Don't Believe In Reincarnation? See This by Acidosis(m): 12:18pm On Aug 21, 2021
Freestainworld:
Thee are many things we can't comprehend about life, religion apart, things happen which supersedes human existence.

Fact. I think we haven't explored spirituality enough as humans. It should be a course in our universities.

1 Like

Re: You Don't Believe In Reincarnation? See This by Acidosis(m): 12:19pm On Aug 21, 2021
MightySparrow:
Religion is fond of denying the obvious, especially those that misinterprete their own scriptures. Certain things are of global occurrence, even appreciated in the countries of origin of the religions, yet they are denied.

Christians don't believe in reincarnation, however, there are tangible explanations for this sort of events
Re: You Don't Believe In Reincarnation? See This by Acidosis(m): 12:19pm On Aug 21, 2021
MufasaLion:
I don't believe in this shit

Why?
Re: You Don't Believe In Reincarnation? See This by Acidosis(m): 12:22pm On Aug 21, 2021
Hathor5:
I definitely believe in reincarnation. It makes much more sense to me than the narrative that a person has one life to live and if they mess up they find themselves in eternal hell fire.

I think it's easier to explain eternal hell fire than the principle of reincarnation.
Re: You Don't Believe In Reincarnation? See This by Acidosis(m): 12:23pm On Aug 21, 2021
Hathor5:

I don't think it's creepy. It's fascinating.

Oh really

I have to follow you smiley

1 Like

Re: You Don't Believe In Reincarnation? See This by MightySparrow: 12:28pm On Aug 21, 2021
Acidosis:

Christians don't believe in reincarnation, however, there are tangible explanations for this sort of events

Many beliefs by Christians are not believed by Israeli themselves. I have been considering this recently and watching one Rabbi Manis Friedman lectures and discovering wide gap in the ideas of Jews and Christians.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Don't Believe In Reincarnation? See This by Acidosis(m): 1:01pm On Aug 21, 2021
MightySparrow:

Many beliefs by Christians are not believed by Israeli themselves. I have been considering this recently and watching one Rabbi Manis Friedman lectures and discovering wide gap in the ideas of Jews and Christians.

Israelis are not Christians though.

2 Likes

Re: You Don't Believe In Reincarnation? See This by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 21, 2021
I don't think conciousness ends at death. That's the only strong truth I have. As far as reincarnation goes, I'm a skeptic, plus, it's against my Christian beliefs. Even if it were a thing, I doubt everyone reincarnates.

8 Likes

Re: You Don't Believe In Reincarnation? See This by MufasaLion: 1:56pm On Aug 21, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
I don't think conciousness ends at death. That's the only strong truth I have. As far as reincarnation goes, I'm a skeptic, plus, it's against my Christian beliefs. Even if it were a thing, I doubt everyone reincarnates.

Nobody reincarnates.
Re: You Don't Believe In Reincarnation? See This by Caramia2020(m): 2:19pm On Aug 21, 2021
Interesting

1 Like

Re: You Don't Believe In Reincarnation? See This by DoggoneDogg: 3:24pm On Aug 21, 2021
Someone died in the 80s and reincarnated only to find Buhari is still in power.

Na wa!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Don't Believe In Reincarnation? See This by Teerach: 4:25pm On Aug 21, 2021
Reincarnation is real. The reincarnated can remember his or her past life at age 1 to approximately 5years after which they forget. Spirit reincarnate. But because major religion of now days believe in heaven and hell, they tend to ignore the obvious.
With reincarnation. You should tell that heaven and hell is only a state of the mind.

5 Likes

Re: You Don't Believe In Reincarnation? See This by MightySparrow: 5:47pm On Aug 21, 2021
Acidosis:

Israelis are not Christians though.

We cannot rule out that we are studying their history are the first receiver of the grace.

4 Likes

Re: You Don't Believe In Reincarnation? See This by AlphaSoul: 5:58pm On Aug 21, 2021
Acidosis:

Science does! grin The aura or vibratory energy field around our bodies (and that of plants) have been measured for decades now.

Quantum energy or quantum physics are aspects of the spiritual energy or force.

E = mc2. (Energy can neither be created nor destroyed).

grin Children have the ability to recall hints of their past lives. I've known about this since the early 1980s. Punch published a full page story about 5 years ago of a young girl in Akwa Ibom who gave a very accurate account of her previous family and past life, and on investigation, her account was found to be true!

People generally lose this ability to recall because of the pressures of everyday living and more. But then spiritually evolved adults have
the ability to gain insights into previous past lives because of their higher states of vibration.

Everybody is occupying the animal body. At the point of "physical death," Soul does not need the physical body again hence, it discards the body like you're taking off your cloths. grin

Read up more about near-death experiences of people who were certified dead but came back to life in a hospital or some place. The
common thread among these thousands of people is that they gave an accurate account of seeing their lifeless physical bodies and the doctors and nurses in the hospital emergency wards. While the doctors and nurses could not see or hear them talk, they could see and hear the doctors.

While most of the world's over 7 billion people believe in reincarnation, it is ironic that the orthodox church for instance rejects reincarnation or they teach that the "soul is resting in peace," but evidence abounds that there is life after the death of the physical body.

Cheers.smiley

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Don't Believe In Reincarnation? See This by AlphaSoul: 6:00pm On Aug 21, 2021
Teerach:
Reincarnation is real. The reincarnated can remember his or her past life at age 1 to approximately 5years after which they forget. Spirit reincarnate. But because major religion of now days believe in heaven and hell, they tend to ignore the obvious.
With reincarnation. You should tell that heaven and hell is only a state of the mind.
Word!

Exactly what you wrote is what I wrote as well directly above. There's evidence of life after death based on near-death experiences.

We live in the Information and Communications Technology age, and this knowledge of truth cannot be suppressed by the male-dominated orthodox religions with all the evidence from around the world.

All the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Don't Believe In Reincarnation? See This by Acidosis(m): 6:37pm On Aug 21, 2021
MightySparrow:

We cannot rule out that we are studying their history are the first receiver of the grace.

Sure, I agree
Re: You Don't Believe In Reincarnation? See This by Kondomatic(m): 6:53pm On Aug 21, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
Death is not the end, life is everlasting

2 Likes

Re: You Don't Believe In Reincarnation? See This by AlphaSoul: 6:53pm On Aug 21, 2021
Acidosis:

This is the reason why a significant number of people have left Christianity for e.g., because the pastors or priests could not answer their questions about the near-death experiences they had.

This is why many left and became adherants of Eckankar, Buddhism, Taoism, Grail Movement, etc, which all clearly teach about karma, reincarnation, spiritual responsibility, and discipline, etc.

They had out-grown the dogmatic teachings of their former orthodox faiths. Of course it's not an accident that people are born into specific families and religions. This is what they have earned for themselves in this lifetime. It is not all Souls that reincarnate because they have
learned the spiritual lessons that they need to learn. The FACT is that there's nothing like the "eternal hell fire," and "lake of sulphur, fire
and brimstone." The doctrine is part of the medieval era "fear factor" that the male-dominated priesthood have used to dominate
and suppress people over the centuries.

Cc: Inthecloudysky, Hathor5

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Don't Believe In Reincarnation? See This by AlphaSoul: 7:28pm On Aug 21, 2021
MightySparrow:
More than half of the world's population know about these facts. It's the orthodox religions with roots in the Near-East of Asia
(Israel, Saudi Arabia, etc), that are dogmatic and deny this because they are not fully evolved in consciousness, so the Christian clergy try to suppress this knowledge of truth so as to keep themselves relevant and not lose their jobs as clergy men.

Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: You Don't Believe In Reincarnation? See This by Teerach: 7:46pm On Aug 21, 2021
AlphaSoul:

Word!

Exactly what you wrote is
what I wrote as well directly
above. There is evidence of
life after death based on
near-death-experiences.

We live in the Information and Communications Technology
age, and this knowledge of truth cannot be suppressed by the male-dominated orthodox religions with all the evidence from around the world.

All the best.
Yunno humans most especially religious folks are afraid to search beyond their religious book. If they too read, las las na bible and Koran. But if you dig deep, refusing to believe what you were passed on to. Get upanishads, baghavita, hemertical, hindu books and even search through your soul, you'll find out that life is beyond just those two major religion. But people are afraid to know truth for themselves. Believing they are on the right path. While I feel they are right, I still think they're missing out in finding what the soul's journey or purpose is. Like the synchronicity sort off.

6 Likes

Re: You Don't Believe In Reincarnation? See This by Kanixt(m): 7:52pm On Aug 21, 2021
When I was 5, I used to tell my parent I was there during their wedding day and I served people food and took care of many things there. Uptil this day my parents are bullying me with these words " you were there during our wedding"

Now I realized kids normally said crazy things! It's normal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Merry Christmas To Everyone!!! / Your Advice! / Late night calls to my husband from his ex!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.