Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Your Advice! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Advice! (6958 Views)

Dear Family, Your Advice Is Urgently Needed / I Need Your Advice As Regards My Family Issue. / Pls,my Friend Needs Your Advice!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Advice! by yetunde01(f): 12:54pm On May 08, 2012
Re: Your Advice! by ojeoguc: 1:02pm On May 08, 2012
God Punish u ur re a disgrace to ur parent nonsence
Re: Your Advice! by joycej(f): 1:03pm On May 08, 2012
your own don be....... mumu girl. u dnt even hv shame
Re: Your Advice! by Dyt(f): 1:03pm On May 08, 2012
Don't do abortion
I am sure u were enjoyin it wen he wz pouncin u, so face d consequences
Ur parents won't kill u

2 Likes

Re: Your Advice! by Sijo01(f): 1:08pm On May 08, 2012
yetunde01: I am a student in 300level, my boyfriend is in his final year. We are in the same school, and am pregnant for him,but he is saying "He is not ready" to be a father now. Right now I am scared, I don't know what to do,my pregnancy is a month old,I can't tell my parents right now. Please help.

&how ar we supose 2b of help to u?
u wnt us 2help u wit baby things or......?
jst name it abeg
Re: Your Advice! by Blackteeth(m): 1:09pm On May 08, 2012
ojeogu. c:
God Punish u ur re a disgrace to ur parent nonsence

This is what I hate about posters on this site. The girl asked for advice to correct her mistake and not curses. If you have nothing to say kindly shut up please.

@OP. The options are there:
Abortion or giving birth to the child. Chose whichever you are prepared for. The mistake has been done already. Its irreversible.

4 Likes

Re: Your Advice! by Blackteeth(m): 1:11pm On May 08, 2012
joyce j: your own don be....... mumu girl. u dnt even hv shame

shut up!! Havent you made shamefull mistakes in your life?

2 Likes

Re: Your Advice! by Blackteeth(m): 1:12pm On May 08, 2012
Sijo01:

&how ar we supose 2b of help to u?
u wnt us 2help u wit baby things or......?
jst name it abeg

Is this necessary? That girl needs advice. Isnt it?
Re: Your Advice! by r231(m): 1:18pm On May 08, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: Your Advice! by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 08, 2012
There's no need for all these.
She needs your assistance for things like pampers and cerelac
@OP, drop your account# for the cheerful to do whatever they can.

1 Like

Re: Your Advice! by 190: 1:20pm On May 08, 2012
Im sure sexkillz is the father

1 Like

Re: Your Advice! by tellwisdom: 1:23pm On May 08, 2012
Please drink one gallon of groundnut oil to flush it out embarassed embarassed. You must pay me for my advise undecided undecided
Re: Your Advice! by Sijo01(f): 1:23pm On May 08, 2012
Blackteeth:
Is this necessary? That girl needs advice. Isnt it?

MR.!
she did nt ask 4advice but HELP.
& i only ask her 2specify d area she nids d help.

gerit?
Re: Your Advice! by LaParisienne(f): 1:24pm On May 08, 2012
@Blackteeth
Abeg park well with your pro-abortion advice and stop harrassing people anyhow.

@OP
Congratulations!!!

You are here asking for our help, how exaclty can we help you? Do you expect us to tell you to abort your pergnancy? The choice is yours, deal with it.
Re: Your Advice! by Sijo01(f): 1:24pm On May 08, 2012
tellwisdom: Please drink one gallon of groundnut oil to flush it out embarassed embarassed. You must pay me for my advise undecided undecided

wizard.
Re: Your Advice! by Blackteeth(m): 1:27pm On May 08, 2012
Sijo01:

MR.!
she did nt ask 4advice but HELP.
& i only ask her 2specify d area she nids d help.

gerit?

So to your undertstanding "Help" means finacial or material assitance? Sorry for you. She needs HELP IN FORM OF ADVICE. Gerit?
Re: Your Advice! by denzel2009: 1:27pm On May 08, 2012
yetunde01: I am a student in 300level, my boyfriend is in his final year. We are in the same school, and am pregnant for him,but he is saying "He is not ready" to be a father now. Right now I am scared, I don't know what to do,my pregnancy is a month old,I can't tell my parents right now. Please help.

send an email to Seun, he used to be a quack doctor.

1 Like

Re: Your Advice! by Sijo01(f): 1:27pm On May 08, 2012
La Parisienne: @Blackteeth
Abeg park well with your pro-abortion advice and stop harrassing people anyhow.

@OP
Congratulations!!!

You are here asking for our help, how exaclty can we help you? Do you expect us to tell you to abort your pergnancy? The choice is yours, deal with it.

dat wz d same kestion i asked dat Blackteeth is jumpin up & dwn 4.
Re: Your Advice! by Sijo01(f): 1:30pm On May 08, 2012
Blackteeth:
So to your undertstanding "Help" means finacial or material assitance? Sorry for you. She needs HELP IN FORM OF ADVICE. Gerit?

spoke man,
since u undasnd her teams, wat advise hav u rendered 2ha.
Re: Your Advice! by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 08, 2012
@OP. me if i impregnate any girl now o. I would accept d responsibilities bcuz i had it at d back of my mind before sleeping with u. Do u knw why? I dnt want to kill my child. So that ur bobo na Bleep up no 1. D thing is u have no choice than to abort. I mean spread ur legs open 4 d scissors and whatever but don't take pills or any local drugs for abortion. And don't go to any chemist. If not, ur life is at stake. So i advice u to go to a hospital and go and see a professional matron. She would do the job. Or betterstill, since u are in school, u can lie to your mum that u where raped and u got pregnant. Trust me, most parents wouldn't want a bastard as a child. At Op follow my advice. Either lie to ur parents or go to the hospital. And i'm sure d hospital will ask u to call ur parents. When they ask u at d hospital why u want to Abort tell them that u where raped. Repeat d storyline carefully and incase they ask u how did it happen. Tell them something. And if they ask u why u didn't report the incident to the school and police authorities, tell them u don't want to be stigmatised and u wanted to keep it a secret until when u discovered u didn't see ur period. That's my advice o. Atleast one has to lie to save him or herself from shame. May God forgive me of my transgressions and advice.

3 Likes

Re: Your Advice! by ZUBY77(m): 1:35pm On May 08, 2012
What kind of help do you need from us? Nice baby names or toys to buy? I know where you can buy pampers/diapers. I can also tell you a nice hospital for ante natal. If you need more help, dont hesitate to ask.

1 Like

Re: Your Advice! by kokoA(m): 1:37pm On May 08, 2012
Young lady. Go and face your studies and stop posting foolish topic here on NL.
Re: Your Advice! by tellwisdom: 1:41pm On May 08, 2012
Sijo01:

wizard.

angry angry
Re: Your Advice! by yetunde01(f): 1:43pm On May 08, 2012
bennyraz: @OP. me if i impregnate any girl now o. I would accept d responsibilities bcuz i had it at d back of my mind before sleeping with u. Do u knw why? I dnt want to kill my child. So that ur bobo na Bleep up no 1. D thing is u have no choice than to abort. I mean spread ur legs open 4 d scissors and whatever but don't take pills or any local drugs for abortion. And don't go to any chemist. If not, ur life is at stake. So i advice u to go to a hospital and go and see a professional matron. She would do the job. Or betterstill, since u are in school, u can lie to your mum that u where raped and u got pregnant. Trust me, most parents wouldn't want a bastard as a child. At Op follow my advice. Either lie to ur parents or go to the hospital. And i'm sure d hospital will ask u to call ur parents. When they ask u at d hospital why u want to Abort tell them that u where raped. Repeat d storyline carefully and incase they ask u how did it happen. Tell them something. And if they ask u why u didn't report the incident to the school and police authorities, tell them u don't want to be stigmatised and u wanted to keep it a secret until when u discovered u didn't see ur period. That's my advice o. Atleast one has to lie to save him or herself from shame. May God forgive me of my transgressions and advice.

My boyfriend is suggesting I remove it, I don't know how safe it is.
Re: Your Advice! by Sijo01(f): 1:43pm On May 08, 2012
ZUBY77: What kind of help do you need from us? Nice baby names or toys to buy? I know where you can buy pampers/diapers. I can also tell you a nice hospital for ante natal. If you need more help, dont hesitate to ask.

her spoke man (Blackteeth) said diz ar nt d type of help she nid's o. sad
Re: Your Advice! by tellwisdom: 1:43pm On May 08, 2012
bennyraz: @OP. me if i impregnate any girl now o. I would accept d responsibilities bcuz i had it at d back of my mind before sleeping with u. Do u knw why? I dnt want to kill my child. So that ur bobo na Bleep up no 1. D thing is u have no choice than to abort. I mean spread ur legs open 4 d scissors and whatever but don't take pills or any local drugs for abortion. And don't go to any chemist. If not, ur life is at stake. So i advice u to go to a hospital and go and see a professional matron. She would do the job. Or betterstill, since u are in school, u can lie to your mum that u where raped and u got pregnant. Trust me, most parents wouldn't want a bastard as a child. At Op follow my advice. Either lie to ur parents or go to the hospital. And i'm sure d hospital will ask u to call ur parents. When they ask u at d hospital why u want to Abort tell them that u where raped. Repeat d storyline carefully and incase they ask u how did it happen. Tell them something. And if they ask u why u didn't report the incident to the school and police authorities, tell them u don't want to be stigmatised and u wanted to keep it a secret until when u discovered u didn't see ur period. That's my advice o. Atleast one has to lie to save him or herself from shame. May God forgive me of my transgressions and advice.

[size=15pt]For your mind-----> You don give advise undecided undecided undecided[/size]
Re: Your Advice! by kpolli(m): 1:44pm On May 08, 2012
The demons that post on NL sha. . . . O girl, talk to him. . . If he can't father a child then he should advice u on wat u shud do. . .

You both conceived together, so solve ur problem together

1 Like

Re: Your Advice! by Dondbuzor: 1:47pm On May 08, 2012
Congrats to d op asa u re about to be a mother. Let's start preparing for the naming ceremony if u re in d north, thanx giving service if u re in the east, owambe if u re in the west.

Wot ll be d name of d baby so we ll start addressing u with dat.

Let's say mama blessing.

Once again I say congrats
Re: Your Advice! by honeric01(m): 1:47pm On May 08, 2012
So no protection no condom and you are educated? You beta keep d pregnancy, u are likely 2 die or nt able 2 give birth again if u go 4 abortion. Why do people even go to skool sef if u cant b differentiated frm an illiterate?

1 Like

Re: Your Advice! by Blackteeth(m): 1:51pm On May 08, 2012
Sijo01:

spoke man,
since u undasnd her teams, wat advise hav u rendered 2ha.

check again.
Re: Your Advice! by Booty4me: 1:58pm On May 08, 2012
FIXED lol@seun being a quack doctor
Re: Your Advice! by Idowuogbo(f): 2:06pm On May 08, 2012
grin
yetunde01:

My boyfriend is suggesting I remove it, I don't know how safe it is.
Remove wetin? Una dey madddd I hate it wen folks go fuckingggg without using protection cus dey feel abortion is always on cards, listen up Kokolet! Wen d Koko master was visiting ur abuna wiv no protection u no connect NL come ask for emergency pill option o! Now u here asking for help after d tin don ripe abi? If u flush God forbid the only pikin God wan give u, u have yourself to hate for d rest of your life.Tell ur folks dey won't kill u. As for ur guy, ask him if he drank something d government insisted not to drink, u betta wise up! Nansense!!!! angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Warned Her Not To Take Oral Contraceptive, Now She Is Pregnant. / Late night calls to my husband from his ex! / Submission In A Marriage: Women, Why The Resistance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.