Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,325 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Femi Fani-Kayode Responds To Criticisms (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Femi Fani-Kayode Responds To Criticisms (Pictures) (63257 Views)

100 Private Jets In Kano For Yusuf Buhari's Wedding (Video, Photos) / FFK Pictured with Isa pantami At Yusuf Buhari’s Wedding (Photo) / Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Femi Fani-Kayode Responds To Criticisms (Pictures) by naptu2: 12:31pm On Aug 21, 2021
Femi Fani-Kayode @realFFK

Buba Galadima with Ahmad Lawan, GEJ with PMB, GEJ with VP & Atiku with PMB. Politics is about bridge-building regardless of your differences. It is not war. You can be friends with ur political adversary& still disagree. It's called politics without bitterness & being civilised.

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1428966547293360128

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Femi Fani-Kayode Responds To Criticisms (Pictures) by naptu2: 12:31pm On Aug 21, 2021
More

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Femi Fani-Kayode Responds To Criticisms (Pictures) by naptu2: 12:37pm On Aug 21, 2021
Reactions

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Femi Fani-Kayode Responds To Criticisms (Pictures) by naptu2: 12:38pm On Aug 21, 2021
More reactions

4 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Femi Fani-Kayode Responds To Criticisms (Pictures) by naptu2: 12:38pm On Aug 21, 2021
End

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Femi Fani-Kayode Responds To Criticisms (Pictures) by yinkus6750(m): 12:44pm On Aug 21, 2021
The elites are always united in everything.
It's always the poor, that kill themselves for the rich.

145 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Femi Fani-Kayode Responds To Criticisms (Pictures) by Rugaria: 12:46pm On Aug 21, 2021
More like politics without principles if you ask me.
You call someone The Grand Satan, The worst Evil and murderer. Then the next day, you are caught begging for jellof rice at his sons wedding and you term it "politics without bitterness"?
Common!
Politics of the stomach! That's what it's. Nothing but!

197 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Femi Fani-Kayode Responds To Criticisms (Pictures) by yanabasee2: 12:57pm On Aug 21, 2021
FFK trying all possible means to cover his mess....

All call a man all sorts of names yesterday and today you claim he's your brother and friend....

Then you come up to defend it by telling zombies that, you can be friends and still have different political views....

It's very certain that he's been given food to eat....

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Femi Fani-Kayode Responds To Criticisms (Pictures) by iamyemiakins(m): 1:01pm On Aug 21, 2021
FFK na stomach infrastructure politician na, anywhere belle face to secure favour politically you'll find him there.

Meanwhile, a BMC zombie was spotted at Yusuf's wedding ceremony, who can identify the zombie below grin

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Femi Fani-Kayode Responds To Criticisms (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 21, 2021
Femi fani "anywhere Belle face" kayode

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Femi Fani-Kayode Responds To Criticisms (Pictures) by BigSarah(f): 1:01pm On Aug 21, 2021
Lol... Personal interest only, with the kind of politics played in Nigeria... One can only wonder if there's hope

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Femi Fani-Kayode Responds To Criticisms (Pictures) by Ejlove4u(m): 1:01pm On Aug 21, 2021
first to comment no dey ever work for my side....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Femi Fani-Kayode Responds To Criticisms (Pictures) by blamingthedevil: 1:01pm On Aug 21, 2021
Yes, that is the politics people from South East should learn from.

They should learn to remove emotions , hatred and bitterness from their politics and life after all Jonathan, Atiku and other PDP members were there.

Being in different different political parties or orientation do not mean others are your enemies.

Stop inheriting the hatred of your forefathers.

If FFK starts abusing Buhari or Tinubu tommorow, you will see them switch sides.

Have emotional intelligence for once

36 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Femi Fani-Kayode Responds To Criticisms (Pictures) by Holadokun(m): 1:01pm On Aug 21, 2021
Keep shut joor... You no get Shame?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Femi Fani-Kayode Responds To Criticisms (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 21, 2021
Alatenuje

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Femi Fani-Kayode Responds To Criticisms (Pictures) by omowolewa: 1:02pm On Aug 21, 2021
"Anywhere-belle-face" politician.
You no even fear poison

Carry me dey go (X2)
Anywhere belle face carry me dey go
Anywhere better dey carry me dey go!

Even if Na Kano, carry me dey go, even if Na....... Carry me dey go!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Femi Fani-Kayode Responds To Criticisms (Pictures) by kingthreat(m): 1:02pm On Aug 21, 2021
The grassroots is hopeless with these crop of politicians.
They only put us against each other using religion and tribe when it suits them.
We are kinda doomed in Nigeria.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Femi Fani-Kayode Responds To Criticisms (Pictures) by Sonnobax15(m): 1:02pm On Aug 21, 2021
grin
Thank you sir..

I already said that here on a thread as at yesterday..."There's no permanent enemies in politics".......

Na those of una wey dey put their matter for una heads I just dey pity lipsrsealed. Because las las,these politicians go meet for one place and dem go chill......

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Femi Fani-Kayode Responds To Criticisms (Pictures) by bigboyk(m): 1:02pm On Aug 21, 2021
Most of these politicians some people look up to are selfish, morally bankrupt and irresponsible. Well, what do I know?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Femi Fani-Kayode Responds To Criticisms (Pictures) by Ruggedniggaone: 1:03pm On Aug 21, 2021
Very weak defence Mr Bridge builder

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Femi Fani-Kayode Responds To Criticisms (Pictures) by visijo(m): 1:03pm On Aug 21, 2021
The only English a landlord can speak well without any difficulties is..."THIS IS MY HOUSE"

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Femi Fani-Kayode Responds To Criticisms (Pictures) by Investigative: 1:04pm On Aug 21, 2021
there is no different between FFK and osibanjo
All Nigeria politicians are same,
No principle
No ideology
Driven by looting

8 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Femi Fani-Kayode Responds To Criticisms (Pictures) by babyfaceafrica: 1:04pm On Aug 21, 2021
He is right.. They are all the same behind close doors, na the citizens carry am for head like afro.. Politicians sabi play the game

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Femi Fani-Kayode Responds To Criticisms (Pictures) by Ikpeyi: 1:04pm On Aug 21, 2021
Still preach same to your followers(even those on Nairaland) ...those you mislead.

Hon. Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba for 2023...
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Femi Fani-Kayode Responds To Criticisms (Pictures) by sammysmiles(m): 1:04pm On Aug 21, 2021
Some people get time sha
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Femi Fani-Kayode Responds To Criticisms (Pictures) by arkonpoint: 1:04pm On Aug 21, 2021
This people dey use us catch cruise. These sets of politicians are one and same

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Femi Fani-Kayode Responds To Criticisms (Pictures) by Okoroawusa: 1:05pm On Aug 21, 2021
I am no fan of FFK but he is right on this one.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo Speaks On Fayemi’s Victory In Ekiti / Man Gives Osinbajo Bread In Abuja, Breaches Security / Buhari Shows Swag With Osinbajo On Arrival From AU Summit [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.