Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,444 members, 7,846,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:52 AM

APC Govs Begging Jonathan, Promising Him Automatic Ticket - PDP Youths - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Govs Begging Jonathan, Promising Him Automatic Ticket - PDP Youths (21852 Views)

2023: We Have Not Zoned Our Presidential Ticket - PDP / Anambra 2021: We Won’t Zone Governorship Ticket –PDP / Automatic Ticket: Protest Rocks PDP, Two Shot, As Stakeholders Reject Decision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Govs Begging Jonathan, Promising Him Automatic Ticket - PDP Youths by poiu44: 11:37pm On Aug 21, 2021
Cmanforall:
So he can be there for 4 years for another northerner to enter.

If Jonathan decides to contest, the north will support him, not because of good leadership that will move the country forward, rather for them(northerners) to come back after four years.
He is the only person that can legally be president for only four years in Nigeria today.

You are a dreamer. Nigerian were. Fedup of goodluck.
Re: APC Govs Begging Jonathan, Promising Him Automatic Ticket - PDP Youths by Validated: 12:09am On Aug 22, 2021
tnerro1:
Fake news, Buhari has signed a law that says you can not take oath of office the third time. Jonathan has taken oath of office for the presidency twice, he can not take a third one. Lazy youths, learn to research
But same Buhari took oath of office 3 times. Lazy youth go abd read the non-existing law.
Sai GEJ! If you no like relocate to Afghanistan, afterall, your Taliban brothers are back in power.

2 Likes

Re: APC Govs Begging Jonathan, Promising Him Automatic Ticket - PDP Youths by Maliqcious: 2:08am On Aug 22, 2021
It simple the northerners don't want another 8years rule from the south
Re: APC Govs Begging Jonathan, Promising Him Automatic Ticket - PDP Youths by uthlaw: 4:02am On Aug 22, 2021
DogmaNation:
If Jonathan is made the presidential candidate of APC,the SE n SS will gladly vote for him,just to pay the SW back in their own coin. I hate the APC,but I will gladly vote for them,to teach frog eye Tinubu a lesson in betrayal gringrin
what are you paying back,once you fail,you blame the south west.....kalu was arrested,you blame the west,you lost election (you blame the west), your governor's are not doing well (you blame tinubu),your states are committing crime(you blame Lagos), Biafra was not given to you(you blame awolowo), soldiers fighting ipob (you blame ametekun),peter obi did not win as vice president (you blame Osibanjo).....
what is the real problem my brother?
Re: APC Govs Begging Jonathan, Promising Him Automatic Ticket - PDP Youths by jaxxy(m): 5:30am On Aug 22, 2021
yanabasee2:
This is a northern agenda....

They want him to come and complete a single term... and then they'll zone it back to North.. and rule again for 8years ...

This won't work ...

If Jonathan would accept this.... then he'd be the biggest daft in the Nigerian political history ...

And what makes u think Atiku can’t compete under pdp and win and get same 8 years consecutively for North? Since Pdp can’t even authoritatively day they are zoning to the south. Apc seems more likely to zone to the south bt still undecided. undecided
Re: APC Govs Begging Jonathan, Promising Him Automatic Ticket - PDP Youths by sheriffman(m): 5:55am On Aug 22, 2021
PDP yoots are the most foolish set of party youths.
What is a Jonathan biko?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Govs Begging Jonathan, Promising Him Automatic Ticket - PDP Youths by Ofunaofu: 7:05am On Aug 22, 2021
omooba969:
[s][/s]

Your comment shows you have a short memory.

Short memory! Really
So cost of household commodities are cheaper now when compared to pre 2015

smh!
Re: APC Govs Begging Jonathan, Promising Him Automatic Ticket - PDP Youths by Petie33: 7:45am On Aug 22, 2021
seyz91:
cheesy
oga borrow sence na how can you compare pmb to gej even now that you have to attend church in peace no fear of bomb � or none of our territory or LGA is held by bh u be enemy of progress
Re: APC Govs Begging Jonathan, Promising Him Automatic Ticket - PDP Youths by Obyangel: 8:28am On Aug 22, 2021
I heard this news last four years, Jonathan will be recall, do one term and hand over to El-Rufia. Pure Northern agenda.
Re: APC Govs Begging Jonathan, Promising Him Automatic Ticket - PDP Youths by DogmaNation: 9:33am On Aug 22, 2021
uthlaw:
what are you paying back,once you fail,you blame the south west.....kalu was arrested,you blame the west,you lost election (you blame the west), your governor's are not doing well (you blame tinubu),your states are committing crime(you blame Lagos), Biafra was not given to you(you blame awolowo), soldiers fighting ipob (you blame ametekun),peter obi did not win as vice president (you blame Osibanjo).....
what is the real problem my brother?
The real problem is the SW betrayal to the rest of the SOUTH! Tinubu betrayed the South in 2015. Have u heard iPod said Tinubu cause them not to have Biafra?. Am from the SS, but I support Biafra. Tinubu will pay for his crimes against the South,when the time comes.
Re: APC Govs Begging Jonathan, Promising Him Automatic Ticket - PDP Youths by uthlaw: 12:25pm On Aug 22, 2021
DogmaNation:

The real problem is the SW betrayal to the rest of the SOUTH! Tinubu betrayed the South in 2015. Have u heard iPod said Tinubu cause them not to have Biafra?. Am from the SS, but I support Biafra. Tinubu will pay for his crimes against the South,when the time comes.
oga SW betray nobody,when jonathan was in office,he give SW no good position,we voted him out because we want a change in government....South South vote cannot win election for tinubu....
none of South South candidate can win Tinubu in an election, northern Nigerians will vote Tinubu ahead of 10 South South candidate combined together....Tinubu owned you people nothing and is paying for nothing.....Lagos is not anybody father's Father land.....face your region and leave Lagos alone.....better still,fight for Biafra!
Re: APC Govs Begging Jonathan, Promising Him Automatic Ticket - PDP Youths by tnerro1(m): 1:04pm On Aug 22, 2021
Validated:

But same Buhari took oath of office 3 times. Lazy youth go abd read the non-existing law.
Sai GEJ! If you no like relocate to Afghanistan, afterall, your Taliban brothers are back in power.

Hahaha, e no go better for ASUU strikes, it has really finished people like you
Re: APC Govs Begging Jonathan, Promising Him Automatic Ticket - PDP Youths by DogmaNation: 1:48pm On Aug 22, 2021
uthlaw:
oga SW betray nobody,when jonathan was in office,he give SW no good position,we voted him out because we want a change in government....South South vote cannot win election for tinubu....
none of South South candidate can win Tinubu in an election, northern Nigerians will vote Tinubu ahead of 10 South South candidate combined together....Tinubu owned you people nothing and is paying for nothing.....Lagos is not anybody father's Father land.....face your region and leave Lagos alone.....better still,fight for Biafra!
Why u dey shout na?gringrin
2023 go do d shouting,let's wait and see who the two major parties will bring out then we go know how far.
Re: APC Govs Begging Jonathan, Promising Him Automatic Ticket - PDP Youths by tnerro1(m): 3:50pm On Aug 22, 2021
Validated:

Try and google “ bill number 16” that Buhari signed in to law June 8, 2018. Former President Jonathan can not contest for office of the president in Nigeria again having taking oath of office of the president twice. Lazy youths, google is your friend
Re: APC Govs Begging Jonathan, Promising Him Automatic Ticket - PDP Youths by ehissi(m): 4:22pm On Aug 22, 2021
OneTemplate:

The smartest guy here. Can't actually believe some are responding to this nursery school garbage.

It is now PDP youths, not even their oga at the top, "revealing" the plans of the APC ba? These type of garbage reportage will never end as long as gullible Nigerians exist who will buy into it

You can't blame them, from 2016 to 2020, APC governors have held 2 closed door meetings with Jonathan at his residence. Buni has held one that I am aware of, the story of the defection of most political heavy weights started with closed door meetings so I think the PDP youth have earned he right to speculate, that is if this amounts to pure speculation.......
Re: APC Govs Begging Jonathan, Promising Him Automatic Ticket - PDP Youths by uthlaw: 4:33pm On Aug 22, 2021
DogmaNation:

Why u dey shout na?gringrin
2023 go do d shouting,let's wait and see who the two major parties will bring out then we go know how far.
if PDP give south East or South South ticket,and APC give south west ticket....bros just forget it,no candidate in South East or South South can win south west candidate!
Re: APC Govs Begging Jonathan, Promising Him Automatic Ticket - PDP Youths by DogmaNation: 5:09pm On Aug 22, 2021
uthlaw:
if PDP give south East or South South ticket,and APC give south west ticket....bros just forget it,no candidate in South East or South South can win south west candidate!
That's were Tinubu n APC, gonna be strangled to death. APC is in dilemma, APC can't give Tinubu their ticket, while PDP give theirs to a Northern. APC knows they will lose. We will gladly vote a Northern. Tinubu most be thought a lesson gringrin
Re: APC Govs Begging Jonathan, Promising Him Automatic Ticket - PDP Youths by uthlaw: 6:53pm On Aug 22, 2021
DogmaNation:

That's were Tinubu n APC, gonna be strangled to death. APC is in dilemma, APC can't give Tinubu their ticket, while PDP give theirs to a Northern. APC knows they will lose. We will gladly vote a Northern. Tinubu most be thought a lesson gringrin
Osibanjo for the ticket....I thought you are fighting for 2023,while giving it to the north again....don't blame the south west if you give PDP ticket to northern candidate.....your dream to become president of this country may not come to reality,because if a northern win from PDP again,and a southern candidate is giving PDP ticket after 2023, APC will return it to north.... North should continue the ruling and stop making us about Biafra!
Re: APC Govs Begging Jonathan, Promising Him Automatic Ticket - PDP Youths by tnerro1(m): 7:06pm On Aug 22, 2021
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/271662-buhari-signs-bill-limiting-tenures-of-vice-presidents-deputy-governors-who-succeed-principals.html

Stop fake news, Jonathan can’t contest for president of Nigeria again.

Lazy youths should learn to research before championing fake news up and down
Re: APC Govs Begging Jonathan, Promising Him Automatic Ticket - PDP Youths by DogmaNation: 7:11pm On Aug 22, 2021
uthlaw:
Osibanjo for the ticket....I thought you are fighting for 2023,while giving it to the north again....don't blame the south west if you give PDP ticket to northern candidate.....your dream to become president of this country may not come to reality,because if a northern win from PDP again,and a southern candidate is giving PDP ticket after 2023, APC will return it to north.... North should continue the ruling and stop making us about Biafra!
Yes....that's the general ideal gringrin
North will continue to rule,since you people think u are more savvy than d rest of the South. Ur people are d one hungry for it,so we will teach u a very good lesson gringrin
kapish!
Re: APC Govs Begging Jonathan, Promising Him Automatic Ticket - PDP Youths by uthlaw: 7:15pm On Aug 22, 2021
DogmaNation:

Yes....that's the general ideal gringrin
North will continue to rule,since you people think u are more savvy than d rest of the South. Ur people are d one hungry for it,so we will teach u a very good lesson gringrin
kapish!
na politicians you go teach lesson,watin b my own,I just de catch fun....I de plan to leave dis country before 2023.....
Re: APC Govs Begging Jonathan, Promising Him Automatic Ticket - PDP Youths by cheruv: 7:23pm On Aug 22, 2021
treatise:

That's not the plan; the northern hegemony wants to bring Osinbajo or Jonathan on board with their element as the deputy then eliminate the C-in-C through poisoning or any means. The Deputy rules for the first four years and subsequently complete the second term.
No man has revealed this to you... kiss
Re: APC Govs Begging Jonathan, Promising Him Automatic Ticket - PDP Youths by DogmaNation: 7:27pm On Aug 22, 2021
uthlaw:
na politicians you go teach lesson,watin b my own,I just de catch fun....I de plan to leave dis country before 2023.....
Oh u nu won stay support Tinubu gringringrin
U see ur life!
Nobody gives a fucck about stupid plan...oh I see u wan let me know say u Don arrive....u are a mumu man gringrin
Re: APC Govs Begging Jonathan, Promising Him Automatic Ticket - PDP Youths by Buckeyemedia1: 7:38pm On Aug 22, 2021
DogmaNation:

U see ur life!
Nobody gives a fucck about stupid plan...oh I see u wan let me know say u Don arrive....u are a mumu man gringrin
Nigerian youths are mumus, are they not aware that Jonathan can’t run for President?
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/271662-buhari-signs-bill-limiting-tenures-of-vice-presidents-deputy-governors-who-succeed-principals.html
Re: APC Govs Begging Jonathan, Promising Him Automatic Ticket - PDP Youths by uthlaw: 7:44pm On Aug 22, 2021
DogmaNation:

U see ur life!
u be idiot I swear to God,watin bring insult....if tinubu steal Lagos money,is not ur fadas money.....face jonathief and governor's that rule ur state....you can stay die put here,how is that my business,I don't fucking know you,nor ur generation....keep hope on Biafra or southern president,dat concerned you and your generations!
Re: APC Govs Begging Jonathan, Promising Him Automatic Ticket - PDP Youths by DogmaNation: 7:53pm On Aug 22, 2021
uthlaw:
u be idiot I swear to God,watin bring insult....if tinubu steal Lagos money,is not ur fadas money.....face jonathief and governor's that rule ur state....you can stay die put here,how is that my business,I don't fucking know you,nor ur generation....keep hope on Biafra or southern president,dat concerned you and your generations!
U see why I say u are a mumu man!gringrin
U Don bring out ur true colour..yeye Tinubu zombie...mumu man gringrin
Tinubu will never be president.
Re: APC Govs Begging Jonathan, Promising Him Automatic Ticket - PDP Youths by DogmaNation: 7:55pm On Aug 22, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Nigerian youths are mumus, are they not aware that Jonathan can’t run for President?
Mumu man,we are focus on Tinubu,who will never be president
gringrin
Re: APC Govs Begging Jonathan, Promising Him Automatic Ticket - PDP Youths by uthlaw: 8:17pm On Aug 22, 2021
DogmaNation:

U see why I say u are a mumu man!gringrin
U Don bring out ur true colour..yeye Tinubu zombie...mumu man gringrin
Tinubu will never be president.
Tinubu is not coming for president,he is the richest and most successful politicians in Nigeria....he remove jonathief,that why you are sad...

Osibanjo,gbajabiamila,fayemi,fashola,remi tinubu,osun state,ekiti state,ondo state,Lagos State are all for him!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

You’re Pained – Femi Adesina Knocks Kukah / What Time Is The PEPT Judgement? / Obasanjo Should Apologize To Jonathan — NPA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.