Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,742 members, 7,827,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife, Faith, Celebrate 39th Wedding Anniversary - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife, Faith, Celebrate 39th Wedding Anniversary (19842 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Hugs Pastor Adeboye As His Wife, Faith Oyedepo Kneels / Bishop Oyedepo & Wife, Faith Celebrate 38th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pics) / Throwback Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife, Faith, Celebrate 39th Wedding Anniversary by chccho(m): 3:05pm On Aug 22, 2021
Bola146:
grin Congratulations kiss kiss I pray for my own husband and anyone looking for God's sent spouse, people will rejoicing with us soonest grin cheesy
Amen
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife, Faith, Celebrate 39th Wedding Anniversary by wonderr(m): 3:11pm On Aug 22, 2021
MufasaLion:

You're not smart enough to comprehend. You're mot intelligent enough to think beyond what you could comprehend.

Deal with it.
pele o Mr compressor that can comprehend
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife, Faith, Celebrate 39th Wedding Anniversary by HopeAlive21: 3:43pm On Aug 22, 2021
Congratulations!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife, Faith, Celebrate 39th Wedding Anniversary by Odafizi(m): 5:29pm On Aug 22, 2021
[quote author=larryjonze post=105060318]
Miracle money is real, I have seen it with my eyes..

For with God all things are possible..
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife, Faith, Celebrate 39th Wedding Anniversary by Ladylawyer(f): 5:33pm On Aug 22, 2021
larryjonze:

Yiimu ... if you tap anything naa palmi, there are rules n conventions, are you ready to embrace her mentality.
Yiimu unto you too

My marriage is blessed already. That is how how you people will make a woman tango alone. I have a good mentality and believe the good lord will send someone that is equally good so that our marriage will work.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife, Faith, Celebrate 39th Wedding Anniversary by KennethEnyi(m): 5:42pm On Aug 22, 2021
Ayo2004:

Omo
Me no fit bang one pussy for 39 years o grin

You’ll get used to it
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife, Faith, Celebrate 39th Wedding Anniversary by Dirpetaner: 6:45pm On Aug 22, 2021
To live with a woman for one year is a miracle talkless of 39 years. Those who can't keep relationship for 1 year like me now go dey advice some married mumu how to go about their live on Facebook.....

Re: Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife, Faith, Celebrate 39th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 22, 2021
Ladylawyer:

Yiimu unto you too

My marriage is blessed already. That is how how you people will make a woman tango alone. I have a good mentality and believe the good lord will send someone that is equally good so that our marriage will work.

babylawyer i'm confused, are you married or just dreaming. anyways may e be unto you as your heart desire.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife, Faith, Celebrate 39th Wedding Anniversary by Adabestseason(m): 7:19pm On Aug 22, 2021
39 years of marriage is not an easy task because even ministers are divorcing and re-marrying and some keeping concubines with accusations flying here and there,thank God the family waxing is stronger every passing day.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife, Faith, Celebrate 39th Wedding Anniversary by Calitoscassius(m): 8:22pm On Aug 22, 2021
Image123:

It sure makes you a failure at marriage. It is only reason for me to listen to someone who has had a successful, happy, productive and enviable marriage for over 39 years. It's same in any field of life. We listen to achievers in sports, business, tech etc. Not blatant failures.
in your country divorce might be a failure but not where i am from. You would have to be an idiotic fool to stick to one smelly vagina for 39 years. cheesy no way! In hell i am prepared to do that.

You can keep listening to a scammer like oledepo that is your own cup of cocoa.

Ciao!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife, Faith, Celebrate 39th Wedding Anniversary by Calitoscassius(m): 8:25pm On Aug 22, 2021
Oledepo is a tiff! And a scammer, he keep selling false hopes to his gullible worshippers, just like suleman.

Who in their right mind would want to stick to one old smelly wrinkled vagina for 39 years? That person must be retar ded like oledepo.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife, Faith, Celebrate 39th Wedding Anniversary by Calitoscassius(m): 8:29pm On Aug 22, 2021
robosky02:

Excuse me did he steal from you any from you lineage?

Go and solve your life

No wonder you have failed twice in marriage

Thrice in business

And still blabbing
Who da hell want to stick with one smelly wrinkled vagina for 39 years? Fools and low esteemed goons like you and oledepo i guess, marriage isn't an achievement it is a waste of time. As i said i am still single and forking few women, go stab yourself in the eyes. grin

Oledepo is a scammer and a tiff!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife, Faith, Celebrate 39th Wedding Anniversary by Image123(m): 11:06pm On Aug 22, 2021
Calitoscassius:
in your country divorce might be a failure but not where i am from. You would have to be an idiotic fool to stick to one smelly vagina for 39 years. cheesy no way! In hell i am prepared to that.

You can keep listening to a scammer like oledepo that is your own cup of cocoa.

Ciao!

You are a blatant marital failure. Take it to your nearest bank and have peace.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife, Faith, Celebrate 39th Wedding Anniversary by Image123(m): 11:08pm On Aug 22, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Who da hell want to stick with one smelly wrinkled vagina for 39 years? Fools and low esteemed goons like you and oledepo i guess, marriage isn't an achievement it is a waste of time. As i said i am still single and forking few women, go stab yourself in the eyes. grin

Oledepo is a scammer and a tiff!

The thread is evidently on a wedding anniversary. In other words, the thread is on successful marriage. A failure in marriage should keep quiet or avoid the thread instead of shoving his stupidity into every face.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife, Faith, Celebrate 39th Wedding Anniversary by Image123(m): 11:10pm On Aug 22, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Oledepo is a tiff! And a scammer, he keep selling false hopes to his gullible worshippers, just like suleman.

Who in their right mind would want to stick to one old smelly wrinkled vagina for 39 years? That person must be retar ded like oledepo.

A direct result of failed parenting and abandoned babies. People, learn from this case study, family is sacred.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife, Faith, Celebrate 39th Wedding Anniversary by Calitoscassius(m): 7:45am On Aug 23, 2021
Ayo2004:

Omo
Me no fit bang one pussy for 39 years o grin
Don't mind them! the same rotten vagina for 39 years! In the world full with women.. i think oledepo might forking other old women in his church business.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife, Faith, Celebrate 39th Wedding Anniversary by Calitoscassius(m): 7:52am On Aug 23, 2021
Image123:

A direct result of failed parenting and abandoned babies. People, learn from this case study, family is sacred.
Yea! Whatever! Your parents have wasted their times raising a gullible ignorant fool like you who worships a tiff and a scammer like oledepo. A low self esteemed ret ard who wants to be married to one woman forever. Tell me! What does marriage mean? Where did marriage come from? Who invented that scam called marriage? I bet you don't even know fool!

Family my bottom!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife, Faith, Celebrate 39th Wedding Anniversary by Calitoscassius(m): 8:06am On Aug 23, 2021
Image123:

You are a blatant marital failure. Take it to your nearest bank and have peace.
total rubbish! first where did marriage come from? Who invented that scam called marriage? What is the porpose of marriage? How did your ancestors live before they discovered marriage? And lastly who da fork says or in what book is it written that people must stay married forever? And who wrote that book and why?

Marriage is for low esteemed goons like you.

Now go find out all these before coming here to yapp rubbish ignorantly, and your kangaroo judgement.

Good luck.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife, Faith, Celebrate 39th Wedding Anniversary by patani(m): 9:06am On Aug 23, 2021
Karmatyra:

Boko haram, iswap, taliban YOU, all are Muslims, just that they don't practice and follow what the Allah says.

But they are practicing what Mohamed said...The entire Chapter 9 of Quran is based on killing none Muslims, Christians and Jews....

'There is no compulsion in Islam' statements were immediately followed by assertion that other religions are wrong...Islam is an intolerant religion. Infact, there is no way a Muslim can enter paradise (according to Quoran) without fighting Jihad...i.e.. struggle with enemy

There is no compulsion in religion. Verily, the Right Path has become distinct from the wrong path. Whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in Allah, then he has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that will never break. And Allah is All-Hearer, All-Knower.

also, looking at Mohameds believe itself, you can't but wonder what kind of human he was

●Muhammad said Allah doesnt love unbelievers. (Qur'an 3:32, 22:38)
●Muhammad "I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, and that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah" (Muslim 1:33) (Bukhari 2:24)
●Muhammad Stoned women for adultery. (Muslim 4206)
●Muhammad Permitted stealing from unbelievers. (Bukhari 44:668, Ibn Ishaq 764)
●Muhammad Permitted lying. (Sahih Muslim 6303, Bukhari 49:857)
●Muhammad Owned and traded slaves. (Sahih Muslim 3901)
●Muhammad Beheaded 800-900 Jewish men and boys. (Sahih Muslim 4390)
●Muhammad Murdered those who insulted him. (Bukhari 56:369, 4:241)
●Muhammad "If then anyone transgresses the prohibition against you, Transgress ye likewise against him" (Qur'an 2:194)
●Muhammad Jihad in the way of Allah elevates one's position in Paradise by a hundred fold. (Muslim 4645)
●Muhammad Married 13 wives and kept sex slaves. (Bukhari 5:268, Qur'an 33:50)
●Muhammad Slept with a 9-year-old child. (Sahih Muslim 3309, Bukhari 58:236)
●Muhammad Ordered the murder of women. (Ibn Ishaq 819, 995)
●Muhammad "O you who believe! Fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness." (Qur'an 9:123)
●Muhammad Ordered 65 military campaigns and raids in his last 10 years. (Ibn Ishaq ) ●Muhammad Killed captives taken in battle. (Ibn Ishaq 451)
●Muhammad Encouraged his men to rape enslaved women. (Abu Dawood 2150, Qur'an 4:24) ●Muhammad Demanded captured slaves and a fifth of all other loot taken in war. (Qur'an 8:41) ●Muhammad Was never tortured, but tortured others. (Muslim 4131, Ibn Ishaq 436, 595, 734, 764) ●Muhammad "And fight them until there is no more persecution and religion is only for Allah" (Qur'an 8:39)
●Muhammad His revelations were from an "angel" (satan) and thought his revelations were demonic. (Ibn Ishaq, p. 106, Sahih Bukhari 1:3, Sahih Bukhari 24 5279, 54 438)
●Muhammad Didnt know what was going to happen with him. (Quran 46:9, Sahih Bukhari 58 266, Sahih Bukhari 51 16)
●Muhammad Was bewitched (Sahih Bukhari 71 660, 53 400)
●Muhammad Died like a false prophet (Quran 69:44-46, Sahih Bukhari 59 713)
●Muhammad Cursed jews and christians before dying (Sahih Bukhari 2.23.472, Sahih Muslim 1082)
《Beware of the false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves. “You will know them by their fruits))

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo: Hoodlums Looting, Damaging Properties Won't Go Unpunished / Will The “Great Crowd” Be On Earth When Armageddon Breaks Out? / Believers Loveworld! Building A Happier World With Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.