Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,295 members, 7,846,333 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Matthew Page Criticises America After Meeting With Lai Mohammed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Matthew Page Criticises America After Meeting With Lai Mohammed (42511 Views)

US VP: Nigeria As Bastion Of Democracy In West Africa, Matthew Page Disagrees / Nigerian Politicians Own Properties Worth $400m In Dubai - Matthew Page / Matthew Page: Nigerian Elites Using UK Schools As Shields For Money Laundering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matthew Page Criticises America After Meeting With Lai Mohammed by effort1: 11:19pm On Aug 21, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Dear sir, only the enemies of Nigeria hate Alhaji Lai Mohammed . That's one of the best ex-Chief of Stafff Lagos State has ever had. He is not only an experienced Lawyer,  he is a brilliant administrator and a communicator with first degree in French Language yet he was not from a rich background. He is old enough to be a father to many of you .

If you are old enough to know who Alhaji Lai Mohammed is, you will know that you still have a long way to go in your own life and you don't cover such milestones in life if as a youth one spends all his or her time on Nairaland. It's particularly an unwise use of time hiding behind the anonymity of this kind of platform to run down others. Seriously,  for most of you,  Lai Mohammed is the least of your problems,  what you need to deal with first is the consequences of bad character of living different lifestyles online and offline , bad upbringing and highly addictive self imposed idleness. 

May God bless Lai Mohammed and other patriots . May God bless Nigeria. All the enemies of Nigeria will always lose .

After turning naira to over 500 against a dollar, do you still refer to yourself as a friend of Nigeria?

You are a Yoruba Muslim. It is a norm where you come from to defend another Muslim blindly.

To you, a stupid religion of oppression comes before honor and dignity

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Matthew Page Criticises America After Meeting With Lai Mohammed by macrodata(m): 11:20pm On Aug 21, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Dear sir, only the enemies of Nigeria hate Alhaji Lai Mohammed . That's one of the best ex-Chief of Stafff Lagos State has ever had. He is not only an experienced Lawyer,  he is a brilliant administrator and a communicator with first degree in French Language yet he was not from a rich background. He is old enough to be a father to many of you .

If you are old enough to know who Alhaji Lai Mohammed is, you will know that you still have a long way to go in your own life and you don't cover such milestones in life if as a youth one spends all his or her time on Nairaland. It's particularly an unwise use of time hiding behind the anonymity of this kind of platform to run down others. Seriously,  for most of you,  Lai Mohammed is the least of your problems,  what you need to deal with first is the consequences of bad character of living different lifestyles online and offline , bad upbringing and highly addictive self imposed idleness. 

May God bless Lai Mohammed and other patriots . May God bless Nigeria. All the enemies of Nigeria will always lose .

He's your father or relative. I don't care anyways. Tell him to get his acts together, in the end it doesn't matter he has achieved the pinnacle of godlike status, if he doesn't stop this evil he's fostering along with other members of his party, history will not be kind to him... As it is now, he's soiled his name already. Save your speech for another Mohammed.

1 Like

Re: Matthew Page Criticises America After Meeting With Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 21, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

If you are old enough to know who Alhaji Lai Mohammed is, you will know that you still have a long way to go in your own life and you don't cover such milestones in life if as a youth one spends all his or her time on Nairaland. It's particularly an unwise use of time hiding behind the anonymity of this kind of platform to run down others. Seriously,  for most of you,  Lai Mohammed is the least of your problems,  what you need to deal with first is the consequences of bad character of living different lifestyles online and offline, bad upbringing and highly addictive self imposed idleness. 

May God bless Lai Mohammed and other patriots . May God bless Nigeria. All the enemies of Nigeria will always lose.

Well said. Thanks
But I really hope this is not politically motivated. I no longer take the MANNA crew serious since I realized their views/comments on political matters are always biased. The MANNA crew wouldn't have seen anything good in Lai Mohammed if he belongs to PDP. To me, that's not patriotism, it's just politics.

1 Like

Re: Matthew Page Criticises America After Meeting With Lai Mohammed by Theunbothered: 11:22pm On Aug 21, 2021
PerfectlyPerfect:

You're not a patriot. Go and check the definition of a patriot

These guys keep littering this forum with propaganda. I just wish we could have dislikes which also hide posts from being seen.

I'm tired honestly.

4 Likes

Re: Matthew Page Criticises America After Meeting With Lai Mohammed by generalwo(m): 11:23pm On Aug 21, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Ignoramus have you been to the Emirates I.e. Dubai? I thought as much.
. There are at least 50 Muslim countries on earth and its only one u can pick out that is peaceful? I dey shame for you and your Muslim terrorists faithfuls!

1 Like

Re: Matthew Page Criticises America After Meeting With Lai Mohammed by musicwriter(m): 11:24pm On Aug 21, 2021
And why should an African government need US help to protect a cultural heritage site in Africa? Or am I missing something?

I am beginning to feel that one of the goal of this miserable administration is to return Africa to slavery.
Re: Matthew Page Criticises America After Meeting With Lai Mohammed by Afolabimills(m): 11:24pm On Aug 21, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

spits

1 Like

Re: Matthew Page Criticises America After Meeting With Lai Mohammed by poiu44: 11:25pm On Aug 21, 2021
Ibadan picture

1 Like

Re: Matthew Page Criticises America After Meeting With Lai Mohammed by Theunbothered: 11:29pm On Aug 21, 2021
barragan:
What an idiot! America is free to blacklist Chinese tech companies but Nigeria can't protect it's online integrity? You're seriously mad Matthew Page.

If e sure for you go and tell him to his face. grin

The bastard called Lai Mohammed was busy selling falsehoods about twitter agreeing to his demands, twitter quickly came and said no such talks were happening.

The bastard is struggling to reopen twitter so he can push the 2023 agenda while still saving face.

Such a stupid man is in charge of a major ministry and many stupid followers support the idiot when it actively harms them.

What a suicidal bunch of fools grin

1 Like

Re: Matthew Page Criticises America After Meeting With Lai Mohammed by Damzy624(m): 11:30pm On Aug 21, 2021
Re: Matthew Page Criticises America After Meeting With Lai Mohammed by 2023NaijaVoter: 11:42pm On Aug 21, 2021
Looks like Mr. Page is associated with Chatham House. A royal colonial master association.

Chatham House, also known as the Royal Institute of International Affairs, is an independent policy institute headquartered in London. Its mission is to provide authoritative commentary on world events and offer solutions to global challenges. It is the originator of the Chatham House
Founded: 1920
Headquarters: London, United Kingdom

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chatham_House
https://www.chathamhouse.org/

Re: Matthew Page Criticises America After Meeting With Lai Mohammed by Hellonearth007: 11:48pm On Aug 21, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Are u done talking poooo
U look like that poooo that u just vomited from your anus u called mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Matthew Page Criticises America After Meeting With Lai Mohammed by BruncleZuma: 11:50pm On Aug 21, 2021
ogododo:

How much dem dey pay you, I no get the time because of 21st Olu Tsola
Olasunkanmi Vaughan is not paid, he's just a failed and jobless internet entrepreneur who should be using his Pharmacy degree to better use instead of engaging in pro-government lickspittlism.

3 Likes

Re: Matthew Page Criticises America After Meeting With Lai Mohammed by Litmus: 11:53pm On Aug 21, 2021
In his reaction, Page, an associate fellow at Chatham House, expressed disgust that the officials met Mohammed.

He reminded America that the parley took place despite the All Progressives Congress (APC) chieftain’s declaration that the Federal Government of Nigeria “will not rest until social media is regulated”.

Typical of whites, when it comes to facing African people they can be so strong. Let’s just be thankful Nigeria wasn’t Afghanistan or US would have been advised to nuke us if they’re going to be DISGUSTED with Nigeria for merely sanctioning Twitter.

1 Like

Re: Matthew Page Criticises America After Meeting With Lai Mohammed by gawu1: 11:54pm On Aug 21, 2021
Fahdiga:
Everyone hated Lai Muhammed and which in turn means Buhari's inglorious regime is unpopular amongst commity of nations
Even those he posed with in the picture?
Not everyone is like ipob pigs who have taken dissenting to mean hatred and express it like that . It was not Lai himself who posted that he has met with some American official

1 Like

Re: Matthew Page Criticises America After Meeting With Lai Mohammed by IsaacRocks(m): 11:55pm On Aug 21, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You are a fool, big mumu man

4 Likes

Re: Matthew Page Criticises America After Meeting With Lai Mohammed by justjify(m): 11:55pm On Aug 21, 2021
Fahdiga:
Everyone hated Lai Muhammed and which in turn means Buhari's inglorious regime is unpopular amongst commity of nations
and other APC zombies love Lie Mooohammed. Please, be corrected
Re: Matthew Page Criticises America After Meeting With Lai Mohammed by justjify(m): 11:58pm On Aug 21, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

grin grin grin grin grin
Pick your brain from the dust bin when you finish convulsing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Matthew Page Criticises America After Meeting With Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 22, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Lol
Re: Matthew Page Criticises America After Meeting With Lai Mohammed by Femeto: 12:11am On Aug 22, 2021
ogododo:
NEWSUS intel expert Matthew Page blasts America after meeting Nigeria’s Lai MohammedPublished on August 21, 2021By Wale Odunsi

https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/21/us-intel-expert-matthew-page-blasts-america-after-meeting-nigerias-lai-mohammed/?
Lai is worse than Hushpuppi.
Re: Matthew Page Criticises America After Meeting With Lai Mohammed by legendgalas(f): 12:12am On Aug 22, 2021
He is madt
Re: Matthew Page Criticises America After Meeting With Lai Mohammed by BnQoyyim(m): 12:16am On Aug 22, 2021
Ever8090:
I stopped reading any article with the name Mohamed on it...wether it is referring to the lying machine or the man that founded the most dangerous terrorist group called religion for mankind to battle with...

Well, all in all, it's not at all a news when the dog is bitten man, meanwhile, it becomes a news only when man degrade himself in bitten the dog.
Christendom is biblically preached to be embedded with chaos, misunderstanding, hate-speech, adultery, bebauchery, immoralities and even a sexula paversiry. Ask me why to know why.

Mathew 10:34

"do not think that I have come to preach peace, I have not come to preach peace but SWORD"

1 Samuel 15:3
"Go to the Amalekites, kill men and women and do not spare the donkeys"

Unlike, a religion, which is neither practised not preached in the lifetime of Jesus, Islam has been a religion from a time immemorial.

Below are the three prominent positions of ways of praying by the Muslims
Matthew 26:39

Face down
"Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, "My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will."

Kneeling - 1 Kings 8:54; Daniel 6:10 (and prayed three times per day); Acts 7:60, 20:36; Ephesians 3:14; Philippians 2:9-11.

Standing - 2 Chronicles 20:5.
Facedown - Numbers 16:22, 20:6; Joshua 5:14; Revelation 7:11.
Hands Raised - Psalms 134:2, 141:2.
Thus, Islam was not invented by our Noble Prophet Muhammad, meanwhile, Christianity was invented by the Perter in the Antioch.

Argue reasonably with your thumbs and I shall unleash further some errors in Christendom.

1 Like

Re: Matthew Page Criticises America After Meeting With Lai Mohammed by Ade3131: 12:17am On Aug 22, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

To be honest I don't know you neither do I have any prejudice against you or Alh. Lai Muhammed on whose side you've stood to pour out your heart in his defence.

Lemme put it straight here sir. I'm from the same state with Lai Muhammed and I must confess he's got the world's most wrongly formulated name combination ever known to man. As a Muslim, I dislike seeing the name Lai and Muhammed on the same line because he seem to me like the only politician that takes pride in lieing. It's understandable to receive so much bashing from non-muslim nairalanders who have little to no knowledge of the religion but Mr. Lai Muhammed isn't helping either.

His lies are so unprofessional and disgusting at the same time. I understand his job is to cover up for his boss's mess but even at that, there's a professional way of being economical with the truth instead of robbing falsehood on the face of Nigerians even when confronted with facts. It's so wrong. This guy is now a mouthpiece for a government where everybody who dares to speak against them gets your kind of reaction or an outright night invasion from the DSS. No respect for rule of law whatsoever. No one should speak against him because he's your boss or what? You people have zero tolerance for criticism yet, you rode on the same tactics to oust the former administration from power. Guess it's now a case of the proverbial head chopper who wouldn't stand the gaze of a cutlass being taken across/over his head.

If his achievements as you rightly pointed out are so bogus by your standard, how about me telling you that he's so poor that all he's got is money. He's got name without honour. Achieved success without legacy. Is that what you call leading a successful life?

If he were to be my father, I'll gladly disown him and change my surname. Please deflate that ego a bit. There's nothing spectacular about a serial liar like him and his likes in government.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Matthew Page Criticises America After Meeting With Lai Mohammed by Mitsurugi(m): 12:23am On Aug 22, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Ogbeni gbenu soun jare! You've come again with this faulty logic of yours. It's tragic that as old as Lai is he is symbolic of retrogression and people like you ensure that tragedy is cast in iron. Tufiakwa gi! angry

3 Likes

Re: Matthew Page Criticises America After Meeting With Lai Mohammed by onlyson16(m): 12:23am On Aug 22, 2021
Did ur mom ate vulture during the time u were in the womb, If not why ar u still carrying ur umblical cod till now. Or did nature highly cheated u. Atleast stop reasoning from ur stomac.
Re: Matthew Page Criticises America After Meeting With Lai Mohammed by TheGift: 12:25am On Aug 22, 2021
Glad Matthew Page: “Clarified that he wasn’t against bilateral engagement on cultural heritage/property”

That way I can say I totally agree. Both the visitor and the visited appear to be violating the relevant principles and values.
ogododo:
NEWSUS intel expert Matthew Page blasts America after meeting Nigeria’s Lai MohammedPublished on August 21, 2021By Wale Odunsi

https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/21/us-intel-expert-matthew-page-blasts-america-after-meeting-nigerias-lai-mohammed/?

1 Like

Re: Matthew Page Criticises America After Meeting With Lai Mohammed by taiwolomo1: 12:26am On Aug 22, 2021
Ever8090:
I stopped reading any article with the name Mohamed on it...wether it is referring to the lying machine or the man that founded the most dangerous terrorist group called religion for mankind to battle with...
u are mad!!!! What do u derive in down talking a prophet!!! U no get sense at all!!! Can't u just talk plain politics
Re: Matthew Page Criticises America After Meeting With Lai Mohammed by Mitsurugi(m): 12:28am On Aug 22, 2021
generalwo:
. There are at least 50 Muslim countries on earth and its only one u can pick out that is peaceful? I dey shame for you and your Muslim terrorists faithfuls!

Don't mind the buffoon. Can the UAE really be classified as a Muslim country in their sense of it?

2 Likes

Re: Matthew Page Criticises America After Meeting With Lai Mohammed by EDOLUWA: 12:28am On Aug 22, 2021
You are a big time joker!!!

Vaughanlanrewaj
post=105042757:

1 Like

Re: Matthew Page Criticises America After Meeting With Lai Mohammed by Abujason: 12:33am On Aug 22, 2021
Illfated38:
We are now. Laughing stock

Why not.
See who is ya Fresident na.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Emefiele, Nigeria’s Powerful Central Bank Chief Lost His Seat / General Olonisakin Welcomed Back Home With A Warm Reception (Video) / BBC: Nigeria's Top Five Governor Battles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.