Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,750 members, 7,851,568 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:10 PM

2023: Osinbajo, Ganduje Posters Flood Kano Streets - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Osinbajo, Ganduje Posters Flood Kano Streets (1778 Views)

Ganduje’s Posters Spotted At APC HQ Amid Chairmanship Rumour / 2023: Atiku-Okowa Campaign Mocks Tinubu Over Empty Kano Streets / Osinbajo, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu, Senator Abiru For ALGOVC's Annual Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Osinbajo, Ganduje Posters Flood Kano Streets by SATANICALLY: 7:00pm On Aug 22, 2021
Posters indicating a pairing of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and Kano state Governor, Abdullahi Umar Ganduje, for the 2023 presidential elections have flooded the streets of Kano city.

The posters with pictures of both and inscription such as, ‘Osinbajo-Ganduje Alliance (OGA)’, ‘For Better Nigeria’, and ‘OGA Na Master’, were spotted in strategic locations across the state.

They were posted during the weekend when dignitaries came en masse to Kano state for the wedding of the son of President Muhammadu Buhari to the daughter of the Emir of Bichi as well as the coronation of the Emir.

The posters were around the popular Airport road roundabout, which connects to Katsina road and leads to Bichi town, venue of the wedding and coronation.

They were also seen at places like Ahamdu Bello, Murtala Muhammad way, Kano club roundabout, Independence way roundabout, among others.

Political observers in Kano have been muting the idea of Osinbajo and Ganduje presidency as an alternative if Bola Ahmed Tinubu, an ally of both, does not succeed, with his presidential ambition.

Leaders of the alliance support group, Oluleke Mose and Bello Adamu Mohammed told journalists that they endorsed the candidature of the duo for a united and better Nigeria.

“We believe that if power rotates to the South, Osinbajo is best placed to unite, heal and inspire our great nation.”

“We also firmly believe that Ganduje’s antecedents as Governor of Kano make him the perfect Northern vice presidential candidate to Osinbajo; one who will advance and protect the interests of a Northern Nigeria plagued by poverty and insecurity,” they said.

Daily Trust reports, however, that both the VP and Governor Ganduje have not formally indicated any interest in vying for the presidential election come 2023.

https://dailytrust.com/2023-osinbajo-ganduje-posters-flood-kano-streets

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Ganduje Posters Flood Kano Streets by triple996(m): 7:07pm On Aug 22, 2021
I would prefer wike and elrufai grin grin grin 2023

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Ganduje Posters Flood Kano Streets by ChangetheChange: 7:08pm On Aug 22, 2021
grin grin grin
Desperate times for Ganduje
Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Ganduje Posters Flood Kano Streets by ggood: 7:08pm On Aug 22, 2021
Ok
Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Ganduje Posters Flood Kano Streets by BigSarah(f): 7:08pm On Aug 22, 2021
Lol... Oga na master, me I believe this a diversion...

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Ganduje Posters Flood Kano Streets by Kaiser20: 7:17pm On Aug 22, 2021
Osinbajo is not a material fit for Nigeria wahala presidency. They will pocket him immediately, he's not a Mafia enough to tackle ASUU, NLC, NEC AREWA, Ohaneze, Afenifere. Looting politicians, Fulani herdsman and BH

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Ganduje Posters Flood Kano Streets by TheRareGem1(f): 7:29pm On Aug 22, 2021
Political jobbers are at it again
Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Ganduje Posters Flood Kano Streets by AntiWailer: 7:30pm On Aug 22, 2021
Kaiser20:
Osinbajo is not a material fit for Nigeria wahala presidency. They will pocket him immediately, he's not a Mafia enough to tackle ASUU, NLC, NEC AREWA, Ohaneze, Afenifere. Looting politicians, Fulani herdsman and BH

Yet he sacked DSS Boss while Buhari was away.

Mention any Vice President that performed like Osinbajo.

That was how u people destroyed GEJ and his administration. He was forming not a stooge to Obasanjo and got it all wrong.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Ganduje Posters Flood Kano Streets by Shooyie: 7:42pm On Aug 22, 2021
Make this 2023 come first na.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Ganduje Posters Flood Kano Streets by okefranci: 7:43pm On Aug 22, 2021
These guys wahala too much for 2023 election
Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Ganduje Posters Flood Kano Streets by FarahAideed: 7:44pm On Aug 22, 2021
I will support this team ...Ganduje is corrupt but there is something reasonable inside him .this is a good team that will attract investor confidence

7 Likes

Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Ganduje Posters Flood Kano Streets by Ikpeyi: 7:46pm On Aug 22, 2021
We need a youthful president...

Hon. Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba for 2023

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Ganduje Posters Flood Kano Streets by Ochoiho: 7:49pm On Aug 22, 2021
I support this combination with all my family members.
If APC was to still remain after 2023, they must not alter this arrangement
Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Ganduje Posters Flood Kano Streets by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 22, 2021
This not the time to drag down any Yaruba contender, let them start confusing the enemies

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Ganduje Posters Flood Kano Streets by Oracleforce: 7:56pm On Aug 22, 2021
Kaiser20:

Buhari that we felt can't be pocketed....how far?

Worst president in Nigeria history

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Ganduje Posters Flood Kano Streets by jabor4Naija(m): 8:01pm On Aug 22, 2021
What will d candidate of apc say dat I will vote for him/her? What? They have taking dis country backwards and truth be told dey can't be trusted. I like osinabajo alot but I feel he can always be controlled. Is pdp better? Really don't know, till I see who dey are putting up for d post.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Ganduje Posters Flood Kano Streets by Joylove2324(f): 8:26pm On Aug 22, 2021
Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Ganduje Posters Flood Kano Streets by mrvitalis(m): 8:40pm On Aug 22, 2021
AntiWailer:

Yet he sacked DSS Boss while Buhari was away.

Mention any Vice President that performed like Osinbajo.

That was how u people destroyed GEJ and his administration. He was forming not a stooge to Obasanjo and got it all wrong.
Atiku ,sambo had far more influence than osibanjo .....it's not by Media propaganda

Atiku handled the whole privation under obj
Had the PDP party structure under him ...how can u even compare atiku and powerless osibanjo as vice

Sambo had 7 ministry under him as he controlled them completely

Buhari keep traveling for 20 days so he won't have to hand over to osibanjo as the constitution demands and u think they plan to give him power

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Ganduje Posters Flood Kano Streets by tamdun: 8:44pm On Aug 22, 2021
mrvitalis:

Atiku ,sambo had far more influence than osibanjo .....it's not by Media propaganda

Had the PDP party structure under him ...how can u even compare atiku and powerless osibanjo as vice

Buhari keep traveling for 20 days so he won't have to hand over to osibanjo as the constitution demands and u think they plan to give him power
Sambo? How exactly is sambo better than osinbajo? Oya tell us and don't forget to mention how atiku is better... Abi no b same atiku that sold nitel for peanut?
Did you even know why osinbajo sacked daura (former dss boss)?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Ganduje Posters Flood Kano Streets by AntonVince: 9:25pm On Aug 22, 2021
Ganduje? Really?
This country is cursed honestly.
cheesy grin
Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Ganduje Posters Flood Kano Streets by Racoon(m): 9:29pm On Aug 22, 2021
What? Gandollar with VP Osinbajo? Nigeria is a joke.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Ganduje Posters Flood Kano Streets by HRMK: 10:29pm On Aug 22, 2021
i blv ganduje is already too old for that job!
Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Ganduje Posters Flood Kano Streets by LamidiCownu: 12:37am On Aug 23, 2021
Kaiser20:
All the mafias you've been voting since 1960..where have they led Nigeria to

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Ganduje Posters Flood Kano Streets by LamidiCownu: 12:42am On Aug 23, 2021
mrvitalis:

The same Atiku that OBJ completely incapacitated throughout his second term abi Is there another Atiku ??
The same Atiku that Obj chased to Tinubu's AC . Nigerians really have a short memory.
OBJ has said what need to be known about the legendary thief known Atiku

Liar.
Sambo controlled 7 ministries. Dey lie small small nah.
What are those 7 ministeries he controlled ??
So the 7 ministeries didn't have ministers and Sambo was controlling the ministries ..yeah ?

The only thing I can associate with Sambo was his lack of charisma .

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Ganduje Posters Flood Kano Streets by LamidiCownu: 12:45am On Aug 23, 2021
jabor4Naija:
What will d candidate of apc say dat I will vote for him/her? What? They have taking dis country backwards and truth be told dey can't be trusted. I like osinabajo alot but I feel he can always be controlled. Is pdp better? Really don't know, till I see who dey are putting up for d post.
Chief no dey disguise .
Nah PDP you dey always vote . APC would still win in 2023.
How many people do you see fighting for the PDP ticket ? Even the same people that always give PDP 98% of their votes are shying away from demanding for the PDP ticket .

Anyone presented by the APC would be president in 2023 . Know this and know peace .

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Ganduje Posters Flood Kano Streets by Terrence98: 2:03am On Aug 23, 2021
Kaiser20:

Go and ask the former DG of DSS how far. When Osinbajo wanted to remove him, it was a mere DSP of Police he used to cage him like a petty thief.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Ganduje Posters Flood Kano Streets by Terrence98: 2:05am On Aug 23, 2021
mrvitalis:

Atiku handled privatisation, Osibanjo handled Social investment programs, Mention a single program Sambo handled. Even to pick beans for PEJ, Sambo was not allowed to.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo, Ganduje Posters Flood Kano Streets by jabor4Naija(m): 8:22pm On Aug 25, 2021
LamidiCownu:

Chief no dey disguise .
Nah PDP you dey always vote . APC would still win in 2023.
How many people do you see fighting for the PDP ticket ? Even the same people that always give PDP 98% of their votes are shying away from demanding for the PDP ticket .

Anyone presented by the APC would be president in 2023 . Know this and know peace .
Know dis and know peace got me laughing.......and no I don't vote for parties, so follow your advice of knowing dis and know peace,lolz.

(1) (Reply)

Heavy Gun Battle In Anambra Between Gunmen And Joint Task force (vid) / Peter Obi Or Wike: Who Will Be A Better Candidate For PDP In 2023? / Ohanaeze Gives Conditions To Support Atiku’s Presidential Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.