Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,804 members, 7,851,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:57 AM

Bbnaija: I’m Attracted To Jackie B – Pere Reveals - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: I’m Attracted To Jackie B – Pere Reveals (24351 Views)

Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel / BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B / Erica To Laycon: I’m Attracted To You, But Not Physically (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: I’m Attracted To Jackie B – Pere Reveals by kally90(f): 1:16pm On Aug 23, 2021
Pere just succeeded in winning Maria up yesterday and she was so jealous and that led to her getting drunk and ending up with Boma on her bed. She always does something stupid when she is jealous. She likes Pere well a.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: I’m Attracted To Jackie B – Pere Reveals by Skillsnigeria: 1:18pm On Aug 23, 2021
shocked
Re: Bbnaija: I’m Attracted To Jackie B – Pere Reveals by Mrexcell(m): 2:03pm On Aug 23, 2021
Mumu man his mates in the house are strategizing how to win the #90m at stake this one is running after female housemates like he goat.
Re: Bbnaija: I’m Attracted To Jackie B – Pere Reveals by Temptee101(m): 2:08pm On Aug 23, 2021
Bubu should just man up for once, ban big brother and his useless show.

All of them jumping from one guy or woman to another.

Very boring, morally draining show of pity.
Re: Bbnaija: I’m Attracted To Jackie B – Pere Reveals by Glamouzpeter(f): 2:47pm On Aug 23, 2021
Confused girl
Re: Bbnaija: I’m Attracted To Jackie B – Pere Reveals by zudozz: 5:43pm On Aug 23, 2021
I lend my voice to say that this Big Brother thing is rubbish.

I dont even understand it or why they are doing it?

All this old men stay in 1 hse dey finger girl toto for weeks..common!

Make all this Pere and whitemoney go open shop joor.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: I’m Attracted To Jackie B – Pere Reveals by Coldie(m): 7:10pm On Aug 23, 2021
zudozz:
I lend my voice to say that this Big Brother thing is rubbish.

I dont even understand it or why they are doing it?

All this old men stay in 1 hse dey finger girl toto for weeks..common!

Make all this Pere and whitemoney go open shop joor.
Village boy, how u go understand

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: I’m Attracted To Jackie B – Pere Reveals by zudozz: 7:29pm On Aug 23, 2021
Coldie:

Village boy, how u go understand

Lol.. grin
Re: Bbnaija: I’m Attracted To Jackie B – Pere Reveals by Gfskw: 8:06pm On Aug 23, 2021
Realize
Re: Bbnaija: I’m Attracted To Jackie B – Pere Reveals by Nemi64(m): 9:15pm On Aug 23, 2021
So far nobody like saskay, no problem.
Re: Bbnaija: I’m Attracted To Jackie B – Pere Reveals by Dprinxe(m): 9:34pm On Aug 23, 2021
This Pere dude seem to have a game plan centred around antagonizing White-money. He will most likely end up top 3.
Re: Bbnaija: I’m Attracted To Jackie B – Pere Reveals by GreaterFuture(m): 7:11am On Aug 24, 2021
puppie017:

Omo ex senator
Whose father is an ex-Senator?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: I’m Attracted To Jackie B – Pere Reveals by puppie017: 12:49am On Aug 25, 2021
GreaterFuture:

Whose father is an ex-Senator?
Jackie b mum
Re: Bbnaija: I’m Attracted To Jackie B – Pere Reveals by GreaterFuture(m): 11:56pm On Aug 25, 2021
puppie017:

Jackie b mum
You Sure?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: I’m Attracted To Jackie B – Pere Reveals by puppie017: 11:05am On Aug 26, 2021
[quote author=GreaterFuture post=105184431]
You Sure?[/quite]
Bah person tell me oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alibaba Says Nollywood Was Built With Money Gotten From Fraud / Bbnaija : Amaka Weeps After Verbal Fight With Phyna ,bryann Consoles Her (video) / First Sex In Bbnaija 2022 Khalid And Daniella Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.