Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,310 members, 7,864,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:58 PM

Sit At Home : Igbos Are Not Almajiri Or Aboki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit At Home : Igbos Are Not Almajiri Or Aboki (1532 Views)

Sit-at-home: Igbos In Lagos Are Sabo. / Sit At Home:igbos In The North Vs The South East / These Photos Of Rehabilitated Almajiri Boy Will Shock (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sit At Home : Igbos Are Not Almajiri Or Aboki by Whiteangel1234: 10:21am On Aug 23, 2021
in spite of the Suspension of Sit At Home by the IPOB DOS the people of the south East have continue to observe it because we are Republicans by Nature and cannot be control to follow any instructions like our Almajiri Brothers up North .

The Igbos will Love , Obey and follow you only if you speak their Mind and represent their Interest . IPOB DOS thought they can just order sit at home and the next moment cancel it we are not zombies ooh . We move

if you want to control the igbos speak their mind and let them know you are Representing their interest , Mazi Nnamdi Kanu have gain our interest and respect until we hear direct from him at this point Sit At Home Continues Auto Pilot Mood

10 Likes

Re: Sit At Home : Igbos Are Not Almajiri Or Aboki by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 23, 2021
Typing from one hell hole in california.

I don't take people who doesn't even know the road to their community serious

even their traditional weddings that gave birth to most of their mothers are done in US but they will come to claim Igbo more than those living in igboland

Uchu nweru grade......ana sokwa umu agaliefu.

6 Likes

Re: Sit At Home : Igbos Are Not Almajiri Or Aboki by heniford2: 10:28am On Aug 23, 2021
Juliusmalema:

even their traditional weddings that gave birth to most of their mothers are done in US but they will come to claim Igbo more than those living in igboland

bro is the reality on ground MNK is know a big figure in East asin big time he control more power than governors oh

10 Likes

Re: Sit At Home : Igbos Are Not Almajiri Or Aboki by Nonpartisan1: 10:32am On Aug 23, 2021
grin grin grin grin IPOB are really brainless..

BBC are showing video of people we sitting in front of their shop, waiting to see if the atmosphere would be cleared for them to open shops..While others are lamenting.. grin It shows they are afraid of being beheaded by the IPOB terrorists..

I love what the FG is doing, withdraw all the security agencies from the roads, let hunger reset their brains..

2 Likes

Re: Sit At Home : Igbos Are Not Almajiri Or Aboki by ObiOfOnistha: 10:32am On Aug 23, 2021
Who will see the atrocious madness perpetrated by proscribed terrorist IPOB on the first week of the sit at home and come

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit At Home : Igbos Are Not Almajiri Or Aboki by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 23, 2021
heniford2:
bro is the reality on ground MNK is know a big figure in East asin big time he control more power than governors oh

Illusions are real. Go and station more thugs and touts are various junctions to be attacking innocent men and women going about their business and inflicting them with wound, burning people's car and beheading people...

such power of terrorism.

So much power that couldn't effect any good thing in abia his state

Rightly put “Nnamdi kanu controls many thugs, touts and terrorists than MC oluomo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit At Home : Igbos Are Not Almajiri Or Aboki by heniford2: 10:43am On Aug 23, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Illusions are real. Go and station more thugs and touts are various junctions to be attacking innocent men and women going about their business and inflicting them with wound, burning people's car and beheading people...

such power of terrorism.

Rightly put “Nnamdi kanu controls many thugs, touts and terrorists than MC oluomo
what are the police doing nii undecided you don't know igbo's your spilling shit sorry i quoted you kia you don't understand igbo in general you think we igbo's are like yoruba or hausa been pushed around common wake up

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home : Igbos Are Not Almajiri Or Aboki by Educationalserv: 10:45am On Aug 23, 2021
Whiteangel1234:
in spite of the Suspension of Sit At Home by the IPOB DOS the people of the south East have continue to observe it because we are Republicans by Nature and cannot be control to follow any instructions like our Almajiri Brothers up North .

The Igbos will Love , Obey and follow you only if you speak their Mind and represent their Interest . IPOB DOS thought they can just order sit at home and the next moment cancel it we are not zombies ooh . We move

if you want to control the igbos speak their mind and let them know you are Representing their interest , Mazi Nnamdi Kanu have gain our interest and respect until we hear direct from him at this point Sit At Home Continues Auto Pilot Mood
why bring north into your conversation of stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Sit At Home : Igbos Are Not Almajiri Or Aboki by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 23, 2021
heniford2:
what are the police doing nii undecided you don't know igbo's your spilling shit sorry i quoted you kia you don't understand igbo in general you think we igbo's are like yoruba or hausa been pushed around common wake up

Bla bla bla ana ekwugheli..

Igbo bla bla bla.

Using thugs to be injuring defenseless men and women.

Nde obi ojoo juru Ipob...bitter people.

2 Likes

Re: Sit At Home : Igbos Are Not Almajiri Or Aboki by History555: 10:52am On Aug 23, 2021
Juliusmalema:

such power of terrorism.

Why are u pained. Is it only ipob that are sitting at home. Millions of unemployed Nigerians are forced to sit at home. Millions of farmers are at home because of backward herdsmen. Millions of students were at home last year because of buhari. Thousands of industries are shut and workers at home. Thousands of students in northern states are at home because of bandits. If you want to wail like a bitch, wail over these people forced to sit at home. Ipob did not force anybody at home. Afterall banks are opened in awka

2 Likes

Re: Sit At Home : Igbos Are Not Almajiri Or Aboki by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 23, 2021
History555:

Why are u pained. Is it only ipob that are sitting at home. Millions of unemployed Nigerians are forced to sit at home. Millions of farmers are at home because of backward herdsmen. Millions of students were at home last year because of buhari. Thousands of industries are shut and workers at home. Thousands of students in northern states are at home because of bandits. If you want to wail like a bitch, wail over these people forced to sit at home. Ipob did not force anybody at home. Afterall banks are opened in awka

Bla bla bla bla bla, you are the one in pain.
Re: Sit At Home : Igbos Are Not Almajiri Or Aboki by heniford2: 11:03am On Aug 23, 2021
angry grin grin i hope you observed the sit at home nii if like say bla bla bla from now till da kingdom come you will observe the sit at home QED
Juliusmalema:

Bla bla bla ana ekwugheli..

Igbo bla bla bla.

Using thugs to be injuring defenseless men and women.

Nde obi ojoo juru Ipob...bitter people.
Re: Sit At Home : Igbos Are Not Almajiri Or Aboki by King2020: 11:04am On Aug 23, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Are you still crying about this sit at home bros, don't worry we are not complaining.

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home : Igbos Are Not Almajiri Or Aboki by Brimstone77: 11:05am On Aug 23, 2021
Juliusmalema:

hope you are comfortably sitting at home today??
Re: Sit At Home : Igbos Are Not Almajiri Or Aboki by Brimstone77: 11:07am On Aug 23, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
grin grin grin grin IPOB are really brainless..

BBC are showing video of people we sitting in front of their shop, waiting to see if the atmosphere would be cleared for them to open shops..While others are lamenting.. grin It shows they are afraid of being beheaded by the IPOB terrorists..

I love what the FG is doing, withdraw all the security agencies from the roads, let hunger reset their brains..

cry me a river...the people have decided...

They should withdraw their zombie military in South East as a whole not only on the roads..

same ipob that called off today he sit at home since last two weeks??

Abeg tell us another story..
Re: Sit At Home : Igbos Are Not Almajiri Or Aboki by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 23, 2021
heniford2:
angry grin grin i hope you observed the sit at home nii if like say bla bla bla from now till da kingdom come you will observe the sit at home QED

I only speak for the defenseless, Ipob has no power over me.

Their stupidity ends with the defenseless.

Them been tagged terrorist is Normal.

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home : Igbos Are Not Almajiri Or Aboki by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 23, 2021
Brimstone77:
hope you are comfortably sitting at home today??

Everyone typing must be at home?

How foolish of Igbos?

So even those tyoing from London are at home?

All Igbos needs brain re-formating.

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home : Igbos Are Not Almajiri Or Aboki by Brimstone77: 11:11am On Aug 23, 2021
ObiOfOnistha:
Who will see the atrocious madness perpetrated by proscribed terrorist IPOB on the first week of the sit at home and come
grin grin grin painment ipob have already called off the sit at home...look for another story to tell..
Re: Sit At Home : Igbos Are Not Almajiri Or Aboki by Brimstone77: 11:17am On Aug 23, 2021
Juliusmalema:

How foolish of Igbos?

you don't have a choice whether you like it or not you must sit at home every Monday as far as you are staying in the east,if you don't like it relocate!!! grin grin
Re: Sit At Home : Igbos Are Not Almajiri Or Aboki by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 23, 2021
Brimstone77:
you don't have a choice whether you like it or not you must sit at home every Monday as far as you are staying in the east,if you don't like it relocate!!! grin grin

Everyone typing must be at home? So even some banks that opened are at home?

How foolish of Igbos?

So even those typing from London are at home?

Oh I forgot, Tinubu is responsible.

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home : Igbos Are Not Almajiri Or Aboki by Brimstone77: 11:25am On Aug 23, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Everyone typing must be at home? So even some banks that opened are at home?

How foolish of Igbos?

So even those typing from London are at home?

Oh I forgot, Tinubu is responsible.
after many ranting you will still sit at home..
Re: Sit At Home : Igbos Are Not Almajiri Or Aboki by heniford2: 11:54am On Aug 23, 2021
Juliusmalema:

I only speak for the defenseless, Ipob has no power over me.

Their stupidity ends with the defenseless.

Them been tagged terrorist is Normal.
good 4 u
Re: Sit At Home : Igbos Are Not Almajiri Or Aboki by History555: 12:58pm On Aug 23, 2021
Juliusmalema:

How foolish of Igbos?

Who dash aboki like u london?
Re: Sit At Home : Igbos Are Not Almajiri Or Aboki by History555: 1:00pm On Aug 23, 2021
Brimstone77:
after many ranting you will still sit at home..

Don't mind the mumu. Common firework he will run behind his gf for protection but come to nairaland and be forming strong man.
Re: Sit At Home : Igbos Are Not Almajiri Or Aboki by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 23, 2021
History555:

Who dash aboki like u london?

Everyone is not a local champion that meanders around the bush, lurking in the dark just to be Ipob.

Sorry you missed real life and is not my fault.

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home : Igbos Are Not Almajiri Or Aboki by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 23, 2021
History555:

Don't mind the mumu. Common firework he will run behind his gf for protection but come to nairaland and be forming strong man.

Imagine how bitter u all are.

That's the xteristics of Ipob local champions in Dreamland of dead and buried biafra.

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home : Igbos Are Not Almajiri Or Aboki by Idiko1: 1:56pm On Aug 23, 2021
Juliusmalema:

It is true that one criminal can easily recognize another. The statement in the red aptly describes the poster. The joker's plank of arguments does not indicate a person who knows the road to his/her community. grin grin
Re: Sit At Home : Igbos Are Not Almajiri Or Aboki by Idiko1: 2:01pm On Aug 23, 2021
Juliusmalema:

such power of terrorism.

How are illusions real? It appears your silly imagination is playing tricks with your psychotic skull.
Re: Sit At Home : Igbos Are Not Almajiri Or Aboki by Emergingnation(m): 2:14pm On Aug 23, 2021
Juliusmalema:

How foolish of Igbos?

Cry cry Unity beggar !

Typical Fulani Muslim
Re: Sit At Home : Igbos Are Not Almajiri Or Aboki by FakeUnity: 2:20pm On Aug 23, 2021
Abokey get sense before, no be mass mugu dem be?
Re: Sit At Home : Igbos Are Not Almajiri Or Aboki by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 23, 2021
I don't see any point in this. Take the sit at home to Abuja where the issue is.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra Top Ranking Federal Law Maker Defects To APC / See What Journalist Fisayo Soyombo Said After NDLEA Declared Abba Kyari Wanted / How Do You Rate The Top 4 Presidential Candidates.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.