Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Bolanle Aworetan Omojuwa Killed On Lagos/Ibadan Expressway (Pictures) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bolanle Aworetan Omojuwa Killed On Lagos/Ibadan Expressway (Pictures) (63535 Views)

Police Arrest Two Highway Robbers On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Picture) / LASU Fresher Killed On His Matriculation Day While Trying To Help Arrest A Thief / Mohammed Barack, Army Commander Killed On His Way To Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolanle Aworetan Omojuwa Killed On Lagos/Ibadan Expressway (Pictures) by INCREDIBLE007(m): 7:32pm On Aug 23, 2021
chai

which kind nonsense be this na
Re: Bolanle Aworetan Omojuwa Killed On Lagos/Ibadan Expressway (Pictures) by juman(m): 7:33pm On Aug 23, 2021
Where are the useless amotekun?
They are so useless.
Re: Bolanle Aworetan Omojuwa Killed On Lagos/Ibadan Expressway (Pictures) by Richandsimple: 7:33pm On Aug 23, 2021
Such a pity,may God console her family & grant her eternal rest.

A major issue is the generalization of serious crimes & shoddy investigation.

Assassins,Armed robbers,Political thugs, Individual avengers etc. are now all referred to as bandits that reside in the forest and need to be bombed with jets!

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Aworetan Omojuwa Killed On Lagos/Ibadan Expressway (Pictures) by uBuNiT: 7:33pm On Aug 23, 2021
Even if they killed her, that s no problem. Our problem is IPOB
Re: Bolanle Aworetan Omojuwa Killed On Lagos/Ibadan Expressway (Pictures) by EgunMogaji2: 7:33pm On Aug 23, 2021
MayorWhales:
Your Country have failed you. Rest In Peace

I mean no offense but how did Nigeria failed her? Armed robbers rob and kill all over the world.

3 Likes

Re: Bolanle Aworetan Omojuwa Killed On Lagos/Ibadan Expressway (Pictures) by beckyomas(f): 7:35pm On Aug 23, 2021
donestk:
Chai!

Nigerians abroad can now do things back home seamlessly on errands.ng®. Learn more: https://errands.ng
So she should bury her mother through errands.com? Wow...

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Aworetan Omojuwa Killed On Lagos/Ibadan Expressway (Pictures) by ignis: 7:35pm On Aug 23, 2021
Her only offence is returning back to her country.

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Aworetan Omojuwa Killed On Lagos/Ibadan Expressway (Pictures) by juman(m): 7:35pm On Aug 23, 2021
Till eternity.
If you travel to nigeria stay in lagos or abuja.
Go out very little then run back to where you came from.

Insecurity every where oooooooooo.
The worst president ever is buhari.

7 Likes

Re: Bolanle Aworetan Omojuwa Killed On Lagos/Ibadan Expressway (Pictures) by vickydevoka(m): 7:36pm On Aug 23, 2021
nosiebaba:
What kind of rubbish is this, this is pure assassination. So lagos to ibadan isn't safe again?
It was. Hatred
Re: Bolanle Aworetan Omojuwa Killed On Lagos/Ibadan Expressway (Pictures) by ComeToJesus: 7:36pm On Aug 23, 2021
All these bloodletting.....blood will cry out

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Aworetan Omojuwa Killed On Lagos/Ibadan Expressway (Pictures) by frog12: 7:37pm On Aug 23, 2021
why did they KILL HER ?

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Aworetan Omojuwa Killed On Lagos/Ibadan Expressway (Pictures) by vickydevoka(m): 7:37pm On Aug 23, 2021
Bola146:
lipsrsealed If I have the opportunity of traveling out of this country, I don't pray to come back till eternity undecided my family will be okay over there cry cry
Exactly. De lady wouldn't have come back. If she come or not de mama go enter ground. She get other family

3 Likes

Re: Bolanle Aworetan Omojuwa Killed On Lagos/Ibadan Expressway (Pictures) by Mcslize: 7:40pm On Aug 23, 2021
Bola146:
lipsrsealed If I have the opportunity of traveling out of this country, I don't pray to come back till eternity undecided my family will be okay over there cry cry

Easier said than done. Will you carry your mother, father, siblings , cousins along? There are things beyond your control that will bring you back. Except you will say you will forget all about anything that have to do with your family back home, brothers, sisters, extended family and the like which you and I know isn't possible.

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Aworetan Omojuwa Killed On Lagos/Ibadan Expressway (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 23, 2021
let us be here complaining and ranting - bandits will kill you without a thought.. instead of us to take it to our leaders and tear down their lies - we are here ranting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Aworetan Omojuwa Killed On Lagos/Ibadan Expressway (Pictures) by Godwin25king: 7:43pm On Aug 23, 2021
This news made me really angry with the way things have become in this country.

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Aworetan Omojuwa Killed On Lagos/Ibadan Expressway (Pictures) by Mcslize: 7:43pm On Aug 23, 2021
36STATES:
Flying is the safest way to go. Whenever you visit that country, use aeroplane whenever possible. It saves time and possibly your life.

Exactly. I don't know why people come from abroad and still be bold to move through dreaded Nigeria roads. Local flights won't cost more than 50- 100k which I think they can afford.
Re: Bolanle Aworetan Omojuwa Killed On Lagos/Ibadan Expressway (Pictures) by ItswellMike: 7:43pm On Aug 23, 2021
Why is Vulturegrill....
Rip
dre11:
She was said to have been killed in the presence of her children.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/23/gunmen-kill-uk-based-nigerian-woman-who-visited-her-country-mothers-burial
Re: Bolanle Aworetan Omojuwa Killed On Lagos/Ibadan Expressway (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 23, 2021
DjAduba:
Her people (Enemies) plotted it all.... after hosting loved one's at Civic Center in Lagos.... Which yeye gun men? Hired killers at work..

Wisdom
Re: Bolanle Aworetan Omojuwa Killed On Lagos/Ibadan Expressway (Pictures) by AngelicBeing: 7:44pm On Aug 23, 2021
angry
Re: Bolanle Aworetan Omojuwa Killed On Lagos/Ibadan Expressway (Pictures) by Mcslize: 7:45pm On Aug 23, 2021
DjAduba:
Her people (Enemies) plotted it all.... after hosting loved one's at Civic Center in Lagos.... Which yeye gun men? Hired killers at work..

I think same bro. Why is it only the woman? If it is normal bandits, they won't kill only the woman, they will target both the woman and children. But they left the children and targeted only the woman. That's a well planned assassination. You are 100% right. It's a planned work by some of her own family members.
Re: Bolanle Aworetan Omojuwa Killed On Lagos/Ibadan Expressway (Pictures) by grandstar(m): 7:47pm On Aug 23, 2021
Why did bandits kill her? Were they even bandits or the typical armed robbers? There is a difference in the way it's used in Nigeria as bandits connotes "Fulani Bandit".

Why wasn't she kidnapped in exchange for a juicy ransom? I am sure she had a driver? Most of these UK returnees have someone driving them. Why wasnt he killed? There are so many holes in this story.

Anyway, it does not change the fact she's dead. She's now resting in peace. (Eccl 9:5,10)

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Aworetan Omojuwa Killed On Lagos/Ibadan Expressway (Pictures) by Ofolete: 7:54pm On Aug 23, 2021
Yorubas and crime
Re: Bolanle Aworetan Omojuwa Killed On Lagos/Ibadan Expressway (Pictures) by Typicool8(m): 7:55pm On Aug 23, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Too bad
Re: Bolanle Aworetan Omojuwa Killed On Lagos/Ibadan Expressway (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 23, 2021
That's so sad
Re: Bolanle Aworetan Omojuwa Killed On Lagos/Ibadan Expressway (Pictures) by Solatium(m): 7:57pm On Aug 23, 2021
This is a clear case of targeted killing,some of her family members should be investigated.
Inheritance could be the motive

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Aworetan Omojuwa Killed On Lagos/Ibadan Expressway (Pictures) by Solatium(m): 8:02pm On Aug 23, 2021
36STATES:
Flying is the safest way to go. Whenever you visit that country, use aeroplane whenever possible. It saves time and possibly your life.

and you fly the same into your bedroom and to visit families and friends within the city?
Re: Bolanle Aworetan Omojuwa Killed On Lagos/Ibadan Expressway (Pictures) by olatdove: 8:02pm On Aug 23, 2021
Failed country called Nigeria...✍️

Re: Bolanle Aworetan Omojuwa Killed On Lagos/Ibadan Expressway (Pictures) by Habib101: 8:06pm On Aug 23, 2021
Is this not enemies work
Re: Bolanle Aworetan Omojuwa Killed On Lagos/Ibadan Expressway (Pictures) by Ikpeyi: 8:07pm On Aug 23, 2021
This is something else....

Hon. Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba for 2023
Re: Bolanle Aworetan Omojuwa Killed On Lagos/Ibadan Expressway (Pictures) by ajagidiagbo1(m): 8:08pm On Aug 23, 2021
Avoid Sahara reporters by all means necessary.

It's all lies.

dre11:
She was said to have been killed in the presence of her children.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/23/gunmen-kill-uk-based-nigerian-woman-who-visited-her-country-mothers-burial
Re: Bolanle Aworetan Omojuwa Killed On Lagos/Ibadan Expressway (Pictures) by ajagidiagbo1(m): 8:09pm On Aug 23, 2021
It's Sahara reporters, don't stress yourself.

grandstar:
Why did bandits kill her? Were they even bandits or the typical armed robbers? There is a difference in the way it's used in Nigeria as bandits connotes "Fulani Bandit".

Why wasn't she kidnapped in exchange for a juicy ransom? I am sure she had a driver? Most of these UK returnees have someone driving them. Why wasnt he killed? There are so many holes in this story.

Anyway, it does not change the fact she's dead. She's now resting in peace. (Eccl 9:5,10)
Re: Bolanle Aworetan Omojuwa Killed On Lagos/Ibadan Expressway (Pictures) by Mayeldah(m): 8:11pm On Aug 23, 2021
Where are the Cows?....in Tinubu's voice.

To him Buhari can kill the whole SW and give their lands to Fulani bandits, he won't be bothered

Provided he becomes President in 2023.

Afonja did it, Ilorin fell to the jihadist Fulanis, Awo did it and dem do am fiam for eye, Abiola did it dem givam tea drink

Tinubu is foolishly doing it...

complete the sentence...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cultist Shot During Bloody Clash In Delta Begs Residents To Save His Life. PICS / Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) / OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.