Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Bolanle Aworetan Omojuwa Killed On Lagos/Ibadan Expressway (Pictures) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bolanle Aworetan Omojuwa Killed On Lagos/Ibadan Expressway (Pictures) (63492 Views)

Police Arrest Two Highway Robbers On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Picture) / LASU Fresher Killed On His Matriculation Day While Trying To Help Arrest A Thief / Mohammed Barack, Army Commander Killed On His Way To Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolanle Aworetan Omojuwa Killed On Lagos/Ibadan Expressway (Pictures) by fidelisodogbo: 9:52pm On Aug 23, 2021
Advice for those praying for this country, stop ranting about politicians and focus your prayers on parents. They're the ones populating the country with scoundrels and criminals because of lack of training.
Re: Bolanle Aworetan Omojuwa Killed On Lagos/Ibadan Expressway (Pictures) by onuman: 9:55pm On Aug 23, 2021
raphy:

Satanic.
Re: Bolanle Aworetan Omojuwa Killed On Lagos/Ibadan Expressway (Pictures) by authority2006(m): 9:56pm On Aug 23, 2021
Optimistguy1969:
Imagine what befell this beautiful soul just because she visited her Homeland.

This nation is cursed.
Just keep praying every morning, that you live to see the evening and the next day.

Nigeria don bajé

By who? Rubbish talk

Bola146:
lipsrsealed If I have the opportunity of traveling out of this country, I don't pray to come back till eternity undecided my family will be okay over there cry cry

Lol. How sure are you? With all those random mass shootings and knife attacks.
Re: Bolanle Aworetan Omojuwa Killed On Lagos/Ibadan Expressway (Pictures) by rafcrown(m): 10:02pm On Aug 23, 2021
Is this truly a country?
Re: Bolanle Aworetan Omojuwa Killed On Lagos/Ibadan Expressway (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 23, 2021
uptownmusic:

Abroad self go tire you at a point.
make he tire me first
Re: Bolanle Aworetan Omojuwa Killed On Lagos/Ibadan Expressway (Pictures) by jlo247(m): 10:13pm On Aug 23, 2021
nosiebaba:
What kind of rubbish is this, this is pure assassination. So lagos to ibadan isn't safe again?
Yes you are thinking what I'm thinking
Re: Bolanle Aworetan Omojuwa Killed On Lagos/Ibadan Expressway (Pictures) by Goldbw122(m): 10:33pm On Aug 23, 2021
Why she come back... She nor know say here na hellfire
Re: Bolanle Aworetan Omojuwa Killed On Lagos/Ibadan Expressway (Pictures) by Harrykn: 11:00pm On Aug 23, 2021
If it was a guy now, we will all say cultism.
Abeg full story nkor from grassroot level but las las dem plan kill the lady, bad people everywhere in my country
Re: Bolanle Aworetan Omojuwa Killed On Lagos/Ibadan Expressway (Pictures) by ikemiro: 11:27pm On Aug 23, 2021
Re: Bolanle Aworetan Omojuwa Killed On Lagos/Ibadan Expressway (Pictures) by Walex124(m): 11:29pm On Aug 23, 2021
dre11:
She was said to have been killed in the presence of her children.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/23/gunmen-kill-uk-based-nigerian-woman-who-visited-her-country-mothers-burial
No doubting , it's an assassination.
Re: Bolanle Aworetan Omojuwa Killed On Lagos/Ibadan Expressway (Pictures) by bigcasava1(m): 1:23am On Aug 24, 2021
This country is jungle.
Re: Bolanle Aworetan Omojuwa Killed On Lagos/Ibadan Expressway (Pictures) by JBoss25(m): 2:18am On Aug 24, 2021
usagee36:
Lies. Nothing enjoyable in Nigeria.
See you
Re: Bolanle Aworetan Omojuwa Killed On Lagos/Ibadan Expressway (Pictures) by omowumi9: 4:10am On Aug 24, 2021
Get money first then you go no say one problem don solve be that. If you know get money na double wahala be that.

uptownmusic:

Na poor man dey think say all his problem is money, when the money comes, you see more problems undecided

Appreciate life regardless.
Re: Bolanle Aworetan Omojuwa Killed On Lagos/Ibadan Expressway (Pictures) by palsenator(m): 4:30am On Aug 24, 2021
nosiebaba:
What kind of rubbish is this, this is pure assassination. So lagos to ibadan isn't safe again?

You don't know anything about that road again bro ..It's a den for kidnappers now

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Aworetan Omojuwa Killed On Lagos/Ibadan Expressway (Pictures) by KIDfurniture(m): 6:03am On Aug 24, 2021
She was assassinated... the police will never investigate . Someone close to her arranged it. Probably someone who have embezzled her sweat. I'm sure she was going to investigate her investment in ibadan. It was arranged and executed.
Re: Bolanle Aworetan Omojuwa Killed On Lagos/Ibadan Expressway (Pictures) by immortal2: 6:23am On Aug 24, 2021
MayorWhales:
Your Country have failed you. Rest In Peace

It was not her country that failed her. Its her own people. It was the people that willingly handed over their destinies to illiterates from the Sahel. We might even be the next target.

I will put the blame of her death squarely on the Yorubas who thought that by aligning with the Buhari everything will be Okay. Only for the man to now start implementing the supremacist agenda of settling his wandering tribesmen in Yoruba land.
Re: Bolanle Aworetan Omojuwa Killed On Lagos/Ibadan Expressway (Pictures) by Blackdisciple(m): 7:42am On Aug 24, 2021
And while she was there in the UK, she have been hearing about bandits oo.

And what about the kids I hope bandits did not kidnapped them sha.

Rip ma....

The story is not complete
Re: Bolanle Aworetan Omojuwa Killed On Lagos/Ibadan Expressway (Pictures) by raphy(m): 8:15am On Aug 24, 2021
onuman:

Satanic.

What do u have to mean by that I mistakenly quote him inside his post in the middle

I didn't buy the full plot o..
Re: Bolanle Aworetan Omojuwa Killed On Lagos/Ibadan Expressway (Pictures) by raphy(m): 8:17am On Aug 24, 2021
Blackdisciple:
And while she was there in the UK, she have been hearing about bandits oo.

And what about the kids I hope bandits did not kidnapped them sha.

Rip ma....

The story is not complete

It's not badit it's hired assasin tht kill him someone that don't like her in there family plan the killing.monitoring her move ment before the hit target .

But why she go travel like that...oh Lord have mercy on us in this shit hole
Re: Bolanle Aworetan Omojuwa Killed On Lagos/Ibadan Expressway (Pictures) by caandi: 8:48am On Aug 24, 2021
Rip to the woman and my condolences to the family. They should do thorough investigation, I just hope it’s not a planned assassination
Re: Bolanle Aworetan Omojuwa Killed On Lagos/Ibadan Expressway (Pictures) by Captain92: 11:08am On Aug 24, 2021
Is this country cursed or what, I don't understand all these too many crimes here and there
Re: Bolanle Aworetan Omojuwa Killed On Lagos/Ibadan Expressway (Pictures) by starz100: 11:23am On Aug 24, 2021
Every other killings is now reduced to by: bandits or fulani herdsmen. Clearly the security system has failed us. People can no longer travel out of their abode. The government can not give account of how the country is ruled anymore and the citizens, sadly, cannot hold their leaders responsible, because they are helpless
Re: Bolanle Aworetan Omojuwa Killed On Lagos/Ibadan Expressway (Pictures) by ghettochild(m): 12:16pm On Aug 24, 2021
dre11:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/23/gunmen-kill-uk-based-nigerian-woman-who-visited-her-country-mothers-burial
People shd stop coming home oooo...
Abi what is this na
Re: Bolanle Aworetan Omojuwa Killed On Lagos/Ibadan Expressway (Pictures) by Jlow2: 7:03pm On Aug 24, 2021
Let no one deceive you that nigeria will ever get better.
Re: Bolanle Aworetan Omojuwa Killed On Lagos/Ibadan Expressway (Pictures) by dealerman(m): 7:46pm On Aug 24, 2021
dre11:

At what time did this incident occur?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

OLADIMEJI ATOKE BUKOLA: Missing Girl (Photos) / Man & Woman Who Died In Car In Lagos: I Was The Target – Woman’s Other Lover / Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.