Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

The Bitter Experience That Taught Me A Lesson To Save Money (True Story) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Bitter Experience That Taught Me A Lesson To Save Money (True Story) (6509 Views)

Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson / I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) / How A Pant Taught Me How To Always Mind My Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bitter Experience That Taught Me A Lesson To Save Money (True Story) by Lostchild(m): 5:20am On Aug 27, 2021
ahnie:

Why are we always at loggerhead seff?

I will answer you and I will answer question but not today. When I answer you, I am sure, you will not be able to say a word but lipsrsealed
Re: The Bitter Experience That Taught Me A Lesson To Save Money (True Story) by Lostchild(m): 5:21am On Aug 27, 2021
elmagnifico411:
No need for words. You're a lost child nah. May u be found.

The reason why you feel the thread got you know where is because you are spiritually ignorant. If an ocultic man sees a thread like this,ó they will acknowledge the strong awareness of its writer.

Imagine, a write up you read in English language, you not only fault find it, but you quote it with your Yoruba dialect trying to bully the writer, is that not hypocrisy?

Do you think I will tolerate your bullies? Why didnt you quote me with english at first?

See, all my conflict of life is not with men but with the devils, when you sound like an enemy, then I will refare you as one of them
Re: The Bitter Experience That Taught Me A Lesson To Save Money (True Story) by elmagnifico411(m): 6:49am On Aug 27, 2021
You considering me an enemy or not nor even concern me.. I dey cruise yiu, you dey change gear, how that wan take be my fault. But for real oh, you no paint actual scenario for your write up. If u want make I/we feel u, shalaye wetin really happen. Becos u vex, u begin loose money, which Kain anger be that wan? Issoke, morning don reach. I wan shit, bath, and prepare for work. I go holla @ you later.
Lostchild:

The reason why you feel the thread got you know where is because you are spiritually ignorant. If an ocultic man sees a thread like this,ó they will acknowledge the strong awareness of its writer.

Imagine, a write up you read in English language, you not only fault find it, but you quote it with your Yoruba dialect trying to bully the writer, is that not hypocrisy?

Do you think I will tolerate your bullies? Why didnt you quote me with english at first?

See, all my conflict of life is not with men but with the devils, when you sound like an enemy, then I will refare you as one of them
Re: The Bitter Experience That Taught Me A Lesson To Save Money (True Story) by hpk(m): 6:49am On Aug 29, 2021
How come nobody has told the OP that he has been a SIMP with White Knight mentality?

Good thing it has dawned on you what simping has cost you, it is now your choice in moving forward to CHANGE or PERISH!
Re: The Bitter Experience That Taught Me A Lesson To Save Money (True Story) by Lostchild(m): 11:32am On Sep 02, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

No need to say it loud, I have already saw it in you, you keep promise, you piety people, you correct people and you like to say your mind.

People with this kind of character are the one most gold digger always want to be close to, they knew that if they do you bad you will not retaliate.
when I was in Egba land, a woman was just looking at me and she face the woman next to her and said this brother will not see anything comot for this Egba land
I had her as she said it to the other woman in low voice, so I ask her, what did you say Iyalode? And she now face me and repeated what she said.
I now ask her why was she wishing me bad luck?
She said I'm too nice and in Egba anybody that is nice will be the target of those scavengers that are looking for week people like me to deal with.

True true I no see shingbain comot for there and na the nice dem use get me.

If you carry fire for head nobody go mess up with you but if you just dey lough with everybody hmmmm....

100% √√√√√√√√√√√√
Re: The Bitter Experience That Taught Me A Lesson To Save Money (True Story) by culf: 4:59pm On Sep 02, 2021
Hmmmm, speechless. Though I don't agree with everything you said, I can see you've gone through a lot. Better days ahead.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Would You React When You Find Your Child Quietly Enjoying Himself Like This? / Sexiest Tribe In Nigeria / Mastubation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.