Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,335 members, 7,829,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Lagos Artisan Beats His 7-Year-old Son To Death Over Fish - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Artisan Beats His 7-Year-old Son To Death Over Fish (26246 Views)

Ifeanyi Okeke, AutoEase CEO, Murdered In Enugu In Front Of His 7-Year-Old Son / Pastor Daniel Udoh Arrested For Raping His 7-Year-Old Daughter In Cross River / Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Artisan Beats His 7-Year-old Son To Death Over Fish by Parisian: 2:24pm On Aug 24, 2021
NL redpillers will blame his wife
Re: Lagos Artisan Beats His 7-Year-old Son To Death Over Fish by pepetua(m): 2:25pm On Aug 24, 2021
It is a symptom of depression and nothing more , poor Nathaniel thought that he has a SAVIOR as father but unfortunately it was the other way round,RIP poor boy .
Re: Lagos Artisan Beats His 7-Year-old Son To Death Over Fish by Focusmind: 2:26pm On Aug 24, 2021
He should be arrested

Please if you are poor and struggling, hold on with fathering a child. There is that frustration in Nigeria that comes with hardship and having kids to cater for. It is not a must to have kids. We should not be seeing having kids as an achievement when we don't have any means of catering for them. Imagine, killing your own child because of fish - fish that he must have eating because he was too hungry. I cant count the number of times my kids would open the fridge and pick my sugarless chocolate cake or drink my habib yoghourt, my favorite desserts.
Re: Lagos Artisan Beats His 7-Year-old Son To Death Over Fish by Rugaria: 2:26pm On Aug 24, 2021
Maka ordinary azû?
Re: Lagos Artisan Beats His 7-Year-old Son To Death Over Fish by Came4amod: 2:26pm On Aug 24, 2021
Businesslist:

Source: https://punchng.com/lagos-artisan-allegedly-beats-seven-year-old-son-to-death-over-fish/

So many parents are like this .. they don’t know what love is .. when someone comes with me with the family love shit I will show you this post .. I almost lost an eye too
Re: Lagos Artisan Beats His 7-Year-old Son To Death Over Fish by rezzy: 2:27pm On Aug 24, 2021
Lewisjohnson:
Ewedu nd Amala at it again grin
Am nt surprised,
Wickedness is in der blood grin
I no mention name oo grin grin

Which tribe are you talking about?
Re: Lagos Artisan Beats His 7-Year-old Son To Death Over Fish by Sijo01(f): 2:27pm On Aug 24, 2021
Neighbours with their 'they saw, they saw'...... How come non of them reported the man to the authorities before now angry... Maybe the little boy would have still be alive sad

1 Like

Re: Lagos Artisan Beats His 7-Year-old Son To Death Over Fish by WINDSOW(m): 2:28pm On Aug 24, 2021
Lord, have mercy!
Re: Lagos Artisan Beats His 7-Year-old Son To Death Over Fish by SeriouslySense(m): 2:32pm On Aug 24, 2021
Rest in peace. Children are a gift, treat them with wisdom and grace.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Artisan Beats His 7-Year-old Son To Death Over Fish by Samcent: 2:34pm On Aug 24, 2021
All the poor kid wanted was food. Nothing more, nothing less.

HungerBad!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Artisan Beats His 7-Year-old Son To Death Over Fish by BennyDon: 2:36pm On Aug 24, 2021
Can you see why I don't support divorce. This promising boy wouldn't have died if his mum was around.
Unfortunately, Saviour couldn't save his own son, rather he chose to beat life outta him because of #100-sized shawa.
What a sad and terrible incident.

RIP, Nath cry
Re: Lagos Artisan Beats His 7-Year-old Son To Death Over Fish by Victoria938(f): 2:36pm On Aug 24, 2021
Poverty is a disaster
Re: Lagos Artisan Beats His 7-Year-old Son To Death Over Fish by SeriouslySense(m): 2:37pm On Aug 24, 2021
Sadly true. May the soul, rest in heaven.
Samcent:
All the poor kid wanted was food. Nothing more, nothing less.

HungerBad!

Re: Lagos Artisan Beats His 7-Year-old Son To Death Over Fish by vickydevoka(m): 2:39pm On Aug 24, 2021
Businesslist:

Source: https://punchng.com/lagos-artisan-allegedly-beats-seven-year-old-son-to-death-over-fish/
Growing up in face me I face u it's not easy. One of my neighbor beat me u until I lost consciousness
Re: Lagos Artisan Beats His 7-Year-old Son To Death Over Fish by Blendy77(f): 2:39pm On Aug 24, 2021
Kai ordinary fish? This one had kids free of charge hence he can maltreat them
Re: Lagos Artisan Beats His 7-Year-old Son To Death Over Fish by CUMIN: 2:40pm On Aug 24, 2021
calabar mine are always angry.
Re: Lagos Artisan Beats His 7-Year-old Son To Death Over Fish by Ferdinandu(m): 2:40pm On Aug 24, 2021
Most of us all stole meat and fish from pot as kids and we still all turned up well. Bad parenting. Children should be disciplined when they go wrong but with love. Imagine descending all your frustration of Nigerian bad economy on a 7yr old kid. It is only hunger that makes children steal meat from the pot. I have noticed that children from well fed family doesn't care about meat and fish in the pot except the ones from poor family. Stupid man Did the child sign a contract with him to born him in poverty. I have said this times without number you don't have business bringing children into this world if you can't give them comfortable upbringing embarassed.
Re: Lagos Artisan Beats His 7-Year-old Son To Death Over Fish by HEAVEN4444: 2:40pm On Aug 24, 2021
pansophist:
Poverty is the root of all evil, not money. The broker the man, the deeper the depth of evil he is capable of inflicting. From envy, jealousy, sadness, regrets, hopelessness, helplessness, loneliness, wickedness, witchcraft, juju bandit, depression, victim of oppression etc, the root cause can all be traced to poverty.

Instead of use the poverty frustration and face the world hustling, he instead, descended and killed his begotten son, adding even more frustration to his life. Now he has the law to face and given that he is broke, no one will save him. Talk about hell on earth, before going to suffer the everlasting one afterlife, that's if it exist. If you're wondering why women habitually ghost from broke men permanently, this is your answer.
you sef, you make some good points but this time you goofed big time. is poverty not the lack of money ? so in essence money is the root
Re: Lagos Artisan Beats His 7-Year-old Son To Death Over Fish by Munzy14(m): 2:43pm On Aug 24, 2021
Chai....A man trying to prevent a small tapping that may materialize into full armed robber..

Did it the wrong way or went extreme.

Frustrating...Just fish o...
Re: Lagos Artisan Beats His 7-Year-old Son To Death Over Fish by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 24, 2021
ILLITERATE...

thats all.
Re: Lagos Artisan Beats His 7-Year-old Son To Death Over Fish by ppogba: 2:46pm On Aug 24, 2021
Lewisjohnson:
Ewedu nd Amala at it again grin
Am nt surprised,
Wickedness is in der blood grin
I no mention name oo grin grin

I know you must have been disappointed seeing the name of the culprit.

All the same, accept my sympathy.
Re: Lagos Artisan Beats His 7-Year-old Son To Death Over Fish by Truvelisback(m): 2:46pm On Aug 24, 2021
What an irony of life; A saviour killed his own son grin
Re: Lagos Artisan Beats His 7-Year-old Son To Death Over Fish by oyejideogunjumo: 2:50pm On Aug 24, 2021
Sad indeed.
A combination of frustration and poverty leading to anger.
The poor man must have planned what to do with the fish.
By the way where was the mother then?
Nothing is said about her.
The site shows she is no more with the father.
1. The beating took place after 10 pm.
2. The man was accused of always beating the boy and his brother.
3. A neighbor even offered a snack.
May God help homes to stay together.
It will go a long way to douse tension
Re: Lagos Artisan Beats His 7-Year-old Son To Death Over Fish by Hassanmaye(m): 2:54pm On Aug 24, 2021
Businesslist:

God please save Nigeria, oh God, fish!!! Oh God why! The poverty is tough
Re: Lagos Artisan Beats His 7-Year-old Son To Death Over Fish by bbbb56: 2:55pm On Aug 24, 2021
cheesy wounder never end
Re: Lagos Artisan Beats His 7-Year-old Son To Death Over Fish by zikter(m): 2:57pm On Aug 24, 2021
Sijo01:
Neighbours with their 'they saw, they saw'...... How come non of them reported the man to the authorities before now angry... Maybe the little boy would have still be alive sad
You absolutely right. There is something fundamentally wrong with Nigerians. The poor boys were tortured frequently, the neighbors knew and no one cared to report the daily abuse till the worst happened. That boy would be alive today if the neighbors were proactive.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Artisan Beats His 7-Year-old Son To Death Over Fish by Realmi: 3:07pm On Aug 24, 2021
He is transferring the annoyance he has for their mum on them.... this is not ordinary
Re: Lagos Artisan Beats His 7-Year-old Son To Death Over Fish by Omolomo4eva(m): 3:09pm On Aug 24, 2021
Poverty mentality in this shithole. Feel pained and moved
Re: Lagos Artisan Beats His 7-Year-old Son To Death Over Fish by lawalmovichhhh: 3:10pm On Aug 24, 2021
this foolish man killed dis boy...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Suspected Phone Thieves Beaten To Pulp In Jos (Photos) / Baby Dumped Around Unizik Awka Female Hostel (Graphic Photo) / Robbers Kill Student Of Niger-Delta University, Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.