Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Lagos Artisan Beats His 7-Year-old Son To Death Over Fish - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Artisan Beats His 7-Year-old Son To Death Over Fish (26245 Views)

Ifeanyi Okeke, AutoEase CEO, Murdered In Enugu In Front Of His 7-Year-Old Son / Pastor Daniel Udoh Arrested For Raping His 7-Year-Old Daughter In Cross River / Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lagos Artisan Beats His 7-Year-old Son To Death Over Fish by RedChiefPriest: 3:10pm On Aug 24, 2021
Hotfreeze:

Does Anefiok sound like a Yoruba name?
Foolishness runs in your family. Na so them use urgent 2k marry your mama.

Haaaaaaaaaaa! Aye toto grin grin
Re: Lagos Artisan Beats His 7-Year-old Son To Death Over Fish by samilly(m): 3:12pm On Aug 24, 2021
You are answering Saviour but you can't safe your son sad
Re: Lagos Artisan Beats His 7-Year-old Son To Death Over Fish by Drizzy5001(m): 3:16pm On Aug 24, 2021
You killed ur son , because of a piece fish, something that u can easily replace, or simply appologize to the customer,he will understand..as you don kill your pikin now,shey ur eyes don clear,oya face the consequences now, Anúmpama. sad
Re: Lagos Artisan Beats His 7-Year-old Son To Death Over Fish by Ikpeyi: 3:17pm On Aug 24, 2021
People go just allow devil to be using them anyhow...
Re: Lagos Artisan Beats His 7-Year-old Son To Death Over Fish by Enn214(m): 3:37pm On Aug 24, 2021
The problem isn't just poverty,...but also temperament
Re: Lagos Artisan Beats His 7-Year-old Son To Death Over Fish by IbileIfe: 4:01pm On Aug 24, 2021
There should be compulsory medical examination and psychiatric examination of adults before allowing them to marry and have children
Many people in Nigeria are mentally unstable, including the men who beat up and brutalize women and those who maltreat children, housemaids and houseboys.
Re: Lagos Artisan Beats His 7-Year-old Son To Death Over Fish by Lastmankc(m): 4:01pm On Aug 24, 2021
Sonnobax15:
Na wa oh

Truly there's hunger in the land....

Because of fish? shocked

I can concur cha....I used to be like that kid when I was at his age...So tay because of me,my step mum gats buy cupboard with key for kitchen wey she dey constantly lock her pot of soup put grin

Obax cha,so like play like play I don out-grow those habits... well life is good..

As for this papa wey kill him own pikin because of fish,let him do his time abeg.

Rubbish undecided
You're lucky that you are still alive

Re: Lagos Artisan Beats His 7-Year-old Son To Death Over Fish by Dpaulie(m): 4:07pm On Aug 24, 2021
Lewisjohnson:
Ewedu nd Amala at it again grin
Am nt surprised,
Wickedness is in der blood grin
I no mention name oo grin grin
Aniefok
Re: Lagos Artisan Beats His 7-Year-old Son To Death Over Fish by Greatzeus(m): 4:19pm On Aug 24, 2021
This is Poverty in capital letters chai cry.
He vented his frustration at life accumulated over the years as a result of hardship occasioned by Nigeria's political class,on an innocent boy who didn't ask to be born,this life cry
Re: Lagos Artisan Beats His 7-Year-old Son To Death Over Fish by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 24, 2021
Owoibibio demonic entity.
Dem madness is in both men and women.
Re: Lagos Artisan Beats His 7-Year-old Son To Death Over Fish by Tinger15: 4:25pm On Aug 24, 2021
insidelife22:
There is frustration in the land.

but the father is not better than a bandit now that he has killed his own son.

imagine what he will do to some else's child.

Nawa o i can't imagin
Re: Lagos Artisan Beats His 7-Year-old Son To Death Over Fish by Ishilove: 4:43pm On Aug 24, 2021
Speechless.
Re: Lagos Artisan Beats His 7-Year-old Son To Death Over Fish by Bngf: 5:49pm On Aug 24, 2021
Jesus
Re: Lagos Artisan Beats His 7-Year-old Son To Death Over Fish by BadNews: 6:20pm On Aug 24, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Lagos Artisan Beats His 7-Year-old Son To Death Over Fish by caandi: 6:34pm On Aug 24, 2021
God have mercy. Poverty die die die.
Re: Lagos Artisan Beats His 7-Year-old Son To Death Over Fish by prenazy: 6:50pm On Aug 24, 2021
Over fish,even if he stole the fish.He don kill am so wetin he gain
Re: Lagos Artisan Beats His 7-Year-old Son To Death Over Fish by Mccullum: 7:12pm On Aug 24, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Saviour Aniefok, why you people are like this, you changed the name of Igbo to Yoruba name in order to abuse the westerners, you're displaying the picture of your character...
Re: Lagos Artisan Beats His 7-Year-old Son To Death Over Fish by DoggoneDogg: 7:15pm On Aug 24, 2021
Mccullum:

Saviour Aniefok, why you people are like this, you changed the name of Igbo to Yoruba name in order to abuse the westerners, you're displaying the picture of your character...

Oh wait, so Akwa Ibom is now Igbo but Akwa Ibom oil is not Biafra/Igbo oil?

Explain please...
Re: Lagos Artisan Beats His 7-Year-old Son To Death Over Fish by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 24, 2021
Lewisjohnson:
Ewedu nd Amala at it again grin
Am nt surprised,
Wickedness is in der blood grin
I no mention name oo grin grin
In ya mind you don write comment
Re: Lagos Artisan Beats His 7-Year-old Son To Death Over Fish by KennethEnyi(m): 7:28pm On Aug 24, 2021
That fish will be laughing at them right now
Re: Lagos Artisan Beats His 7-Year-old Son To Death Over Fish by faithfull18(f): 7:36pm On Aug 24, 2021
Omo, angry people everywhere.

Josephine Iyamu Jailed For 14 Years In UK For Voodoo Sex Trafficking / Two Suspected Phone Thieves Beaten To Pulp In Jos (Photos) / Baby Dumped Around Unizik Awka Female Hostel (Graphic Photo)