Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Why Would Tinubu Bow To His Junior This Way - Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Would Tinubu Bow To His Junior This Way - Photos (6357 Views)

The Day Tinubu Bow To His Boss, Orji Kalu Mother - Photo And Video / Can Tinubu Bow To Ooni Of Ife Or Any First Class Yoruba King Like This - Photos / Arewa Celebrates 60th Independence Day In A Cute Way (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Would Tinubu Bow To His Junior This Way - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 10:05am On Aug 24, 2021
Tinubu is obviously a shameless man for bowing to a younger Buhari like this because of his 2023 interest

Tinubu is a slave not worthy to be regarded as leader of the Yoruba race .

MKO never bowed to abacha like this when he was alive but everyone know how story ended, so Tinubu bowing to a more younger Buhari won't still make the Fulanis make him president.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Would Tinubu Bow To His Junior This Way - Photos by aremuforlife(m): 10:48am On Aug 24, 2021
Pained soul, get a life.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Would Tinubu Bow To His Junior This Way - Photos by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:52am On Aug 24, 2021
Power is what isnat play here....one is a follower, the other is the leader. It happens everywhere and age plays nothing. Even where i work, i have people who should be my father and even grandpa calling me sir. Its works ethics and courtesy demands such in a work or official place like the jagaban is doing now but i felt uncomfortable personally and ask them to be calling me VAL202 or just 202! grin

7 Likes

Re: Why Would Tinubu Bow To His Junior This Way - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 10:55am On Aug 24, 2021
aremuforlife:
Pained soul, get a life.
No you should get a life

8 Likes

Re: Why Would Tinubu Bow To His Junior This Way - Photos by Siwisheswereesh: 10:56am On Aug 24, 2021
Piggiddiooott on the prowl embarassed

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Would Tinubu Bow To His Junior This Way - Photos by loveth360(f): 10:59am On Aug 24, 2021
Why is the short one still bending down to greet?

4 Likes

Re: Why Would Tinubu Bow To His Junior This Way - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 11:00am On Aug 24, 2021
loveth360:
Why is the short one still bending down to greet?
The man no get shame

5 Likes

Re: Why Would Tinubu Bow To His Junior This Way - Photos by oyatz(m): 11:14am On Aug 24, 2021
You ought to have out grown all these childish banters.

Que Sera Sera (What will be, will be).

Who will be president will be president (it is pre-destined).

6 Likes

Re: Why Would Tinubu Bow To His Junior This Way - Photos by KingOfAllIgbos: 12:03pm On Aug 24, 2021
Siwisheswereesh:
Piggiddiooott on the prowl embarassed

If the OP's father is made a toilet washer in Tinubu's mai-guard's quarters....

His whole village members would charter bus from the East to do Thanksgiving. grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Why Would Tinubu Bow To His Junior This Way - Photos by Richwallet: 12:30pm On Aug 24, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu is obviously a shameless man for bowing to a younger Buhari like this because of his 2023 interest

MKO never bowed to abacha like this when he was alive but everyone know how story ended, so Tinubu bowing to a more younger Buhari won't still make the Fulanis make him president.

Your highness

This is strange I assumed only Kings received bows and elders up in age by youth. I'm not that familiar with African culture so it's does look strange for a politician to receive a bow from another politician.

2 Likes

Re: Why Would Tinubu Bow To His Junior This Way - Photos by effort1: 12:35pm On Aug 24, 2021
Tinubu is looking for what he will eat.

Monogamy, antichristian, check below for what Ustaz Abubakar Zaria said and lie to yourself that Islam is tolerant and religion of peace. After deceiving yourselves, make sure you wipe your dirty mouths clean.

“Here is my message to the infidels in Plateau 2x and to CAN Plateau and to CAN Nigeria in general.

“I am the one speaking, I am Alkali Abubaka Salihu Zaria.

“I swear to God almighty, if such ever occur again, there are Christians in Kaduna State, there are Christians in Zamfara State, there are Christians in Sokoto, there are in Katsina, Kebbi, there are Christians in Gombe, Damaturu and Yobe and there are major roads. We will also block the roads and waylay Christian commuters.”
Re: Why Would Tinubu Bow To His Junior This Way - Photos by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:37pm On Aug 24, 2021
WHY DID OJUKWU BOW TO PETER OBI grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Would Tinubu Bow To His Junior This Way - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 12:39pm On Aug 24, 2021
Tinubu is shameless
Re: Why Would Tinubu Bow To His Junior This Way - Photos by Hotfreeze: 12:58pm On Aug 24, 2021
Igbos should be careful of Osu outcasts who attract shame and disgrace to Igboland.

Pic 1: Ohaneze Ndigbo the highest socio-cultural group of Igbos in the world sitting on the floor while begging a District Head in Kebbi after the youths of the Arewa Consultative Forum issued a Quit notice to Igbos in the North.

Pic 2: Ike Ekweremadu occupier of the highest post an Igbo man has ever occupied in the last 16 years, at Tinubu's House, begging for political favours. Notice the picture was taken at night. Insult Tinubu by day, beg him by night.

Pic 3: Peter Obi, Atiku's houseboy and currently the most prominent politician in Igboland, bowing down to greet IBB, one of those most insulted by Igbos.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Would Tinubu Bow To His Junior This Way - Photos by Harrykn: 1:20pm On Aug 24, 2021
What’s shame when 3 bullion vans lands in your compound
Re: Why Would Tinubu Bow To His Junior This Way - Photos by sammuell(m): 1:30pm On Aug 24, 2021
I always tell people "this greeting no dey remove anything from person body"

3 Likes

Re: Why Would Tinubu Bow To His Junior This Way - Photos by ruggedtimi(m): 1:32pm On Aug 24, 2021
Bowing to the office not the person
Re: Why Would Tinubu Bow To His Junior This Way - Photos by BeardedMeat(m): 1:52pm On Aug 24, 2021
ruggedtimi:
Bowing to the office not the person
Took pictures before office.

But op you sef?

You should be bothered that another mannequin is eyeing ask Rock, not another mannequin bowing to another mannequin.
Re: Why Would Tinubu Bow To His Junior This Way - Photos by Yobabad: 2:04pm On Aug 24, 2021
Two lifeless full
Re: Why Would Tinubu Bow To His Junior This Way - Photos by Veryfoolishboy: 2:20pm On Aug 24, 2021
aremuforlife:
Pained soul, get a life.
grin
Re: Why Would Tinubu Bow To His Junior This Way - Photos by AntiChristian: 3:40pm On Aug 24, 2021
effort1:

Monogamy, antichristian, check below for what Ustaz Abubakar Zaria said and lie to yourself that Islam is tolerant and religion of peace. After deceiving yourselves, make sure you wipe your dirty mouths clean.

Yahweh said worse. But you never blame am?

Yahweh commands Execution by Stoning
If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, "Let us go and worship other gods" (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.
Deuteronomy 13:6-10

Do not follow other gods, the gods of the peoples around you; for the Lord your God, who is among you, is a jealous God and his anger will burn against you, and he will destroy you from the face of the land.
Deuteronomy 6:14

"Whoever sacrifices to any god other than the Lord must be destroyed."Exodus 22:20

Jesus allegedly said:
You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye
Matthew 7:5

1 Like

Re: Why Would Tinubu Bow To His Junior This Way - Photos by Upjis: 3:42pm On Aug 24, 2021
Because he was born a coward
Re: Why Would Tinubu Bow To His Junior This Way - Photos by joyandfaith: 3:44pm On Aug 24, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

See my signature
Re: Why Would Tinubu Bow To His Junior This Way - Photos by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 24, 2021
All higher animals are born with respect culture, even civilised Japan and China, they bow down as respect, only uncivilised and unevolved culture and primates think respect is slavery. Buhari is highly respected not like your yeye region leader with nothing upstairs than kerosene and ofe nsala.
Re: Why Would Tinubu Bow To His Junior This Way - Photos by effort1: 4:32pm On Aug 24, 2021
AntiChristian:

Yahweh said worse. But you never blame am?

Yahweh commands Execution by Stoning
If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, "Let us go and worship other gods" (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.
Deuteronomy 13:6-10

Do not follow other gods, the gods of the peoples around you; for the Lord your God, who is among you, is a jealous God and his anger will burn against you, and he will destroy you from the face of the land.
Deuteronomy 6:14

"Whoever sacrifices to any god other than the Lord must be destroyed."Exodus 22:20

Jesus allegedly said:
You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye

So, your reason for committing murder is because Yahweh commands it?

If you believe in murder and bloodshed because Yahweh commanded it, why do you refuse to believe that Jesus is the Son of God since Yahweh also commanded it?

Is it because your religion prefers death to life and darkness to light?

Are you saying Islam is a cult?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Would Tinubu Bow To His Junior This Way - Photos by AntiChristian: 4:40pm On Aug 24, 2021
effort1:

So, your reason for committing murder is because Yahweh commands it?
Where did I say such O liar?

If you believe in murder and bloodshed because Yahweh commanded it, why do you refuse to believe that Jesus is the Son of God since Yahweh also commanded it?
Where did I say such O liar ?

Is it because your religion prefers death to life and darkness to light?
Where did my religion say such?

Does Yahweh's religion too prefer death before His repentance?

Are you saying Islam is a cult?

Remove the plank in your eyes first!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Would Tinubu Bow To His Junior This Way - Photos by effort1: 4:49pm On Aug 24, 2021
AntiChristian:

Where did I say such O liar ?

Where did my religion say such?

Does Yahweh's religion too prefer death before His repentance?

Remove the plank in your eyes first!

Lolz. I guess you just read without thinking or reasoning. If not, you will know some things called question and inference.

Those things you write up there call your reasoning to question and even cast aspersions on your level of IQ. No wonder you believe that a man can murder other people for God.

If you believe in Mathew 7:5 to the point of quoting it to back your comments, why do you reject the part of that same Mathew that called Jesus the son of God?

Is it because your religion is full of hypocrisy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Would Tinubu Bow To His Junior This Way - Photos by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 24, 2021
effort1:

Lol. You are a bigger clown than the OP. Even Tinubu's grandkid who are unborn cannot look for what to eat let alone the ultra-successful Tinubu who was very rich and successful before even seeking political office.

Some of you should try and raise your thinking game. You cannot win in life if your thinking and outlook is this simplistic and unevolved.
Re: Why Would Tinubu Bow To His Junior This Way - Photos by effort1: 5:25pm On Aug 24, 2021
Oshigun:

Lol. You are a bigger clown than the OP. Even Tinubu's grandkid who are ubborn csnnot look for what to eat let alone the ultra-successful Tinubu who was very rich and successful before even seeking politocal office.

Some of you should try and raise your thinking game. You cannot win in life if your thinking and outlook is this sinplistic and unevolved.

In your small mind now, you will think you are thinking, not knowing you are just having a jangled combo of random mental itches.

So, your small uselss brain thinks "what he will eat" only translates to food? grin

Chai! Boy, you are dumb
Re: Why Would Tinubu Bow To His Junior This Way - Photos by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 24, 2021
effort1:

Lol. You are a bigger clown than the IPOBian OP. Even Tinubu's unborn grandkids cannot look for what to eat let alone the ultra-successful Tinubu who was rich and successful before even seeking politocal office.

Some of you should try and raise your thinking game. You cannot win in life if your thinking and outlook is this simplistic and unevolved.

Continue, if you want, seeing Tinubu as a hungry man motivated by bullion vans alone . Yet is this the reality of his life?
Re: Why Would Tinubu Bow To His Junior This Way - Photos by effort1: 5:32pm On Aug 24, 2021
Oshigun:

Lol. You are a bigger clown than the IPOBian OP. Even Tinubu's unborn grandkids cannot look for what to eat let alone the ultra-successful Tinubu who was rich and successful before even seeking politocal office.

Continue, if you want, seeing Tinubu as a hungry man motivated by bullion vans alone . Yet is this the reality of his life?

To further prove your dumbness, you are quoting the same comment twice.

Boy, your brain has gone on sabbatical leave without taking you along. Shame!
Re: Why Would Tinubu Bow To His Junior This Way - Photos by Caramia2020(m): 5:33pm On Aug 24, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]
It's not d person but d office of d president dat he bowed down to.

(1) (2) (Reply)

“Let’s Kill All The Igbos” - Twitter User (photos) / Compare Nigeria's President Tinubu Convoy And That Of Canadian Prime Minister / Streets Of Kaduna On Sunday's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.