Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,822 members, 7,851,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:11 AM

Afghan Evacuations Must Be Completed By 31st August- Taliban(Pics, Video) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Afghan Evacuations Must Be Completed By 31st August- Taliban(Pics, Video) (39857 Views)

Life-threatening’ Floods Force Evacuations In Sydney, Australia (Pics, Video) / Afghan Journalists Brutally Beaten By The Taliban ( Pics, Video) / Afghan Stowaways Fall To Death After Clinging To Plane (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afghan Evacuations Must Be Completed By 31st August- Taliban(Pics, Video) by 27Pushing30: 3:16am On Aug 25, 2021
SmartPolician:
These guys are bitting more than they can chew. Are they giving the US military an ultimatum? They seem to forget so easily.

Lol forget what?

Wonder why we are not telling ourselves the truth , these Taliban are the monsters America made just cos they want them to fight Russia.

They fought Russia and when Russia fled they turned to monsters

It’s just like these out politicians arming thugs during elections then after elections these thugs use the guns to become robbers and assassins

America has really created too much problem in the world I swear

Saddd
Re: Afghan Evacuations Must Be Completed By 31st August- Taliban(Pics, Video) by sabreal: 3:28am On Aug 25, 2021
Gospelpreacher1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wgO7wSU0Uc

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15953916/taliban-ban-afghans-kabul-airport-refusing-extend-deadline/amp/

Copied:
Afghanistan has 400,000 soldiers yet the country was taken by Taliban who has at most 75,000 fighters.

How was a nation taken with little or no blood shed?

The story goes back to early 2000's

When US and NATO defeated Taliban

Many of the Taliban fighters did not run out of Afghanistan..

A lot of negotiations took place with tribal leaders of these fighters.

As a result many of these fighters simply dropped their arms and were recruited into the Afghani Army.

They remained in the army waiting for a day US will leave Afghanistan.

They got promotions, training, ammunition and money from US for those 20 years legally.

As soon as US left, they simply went back to what they have been doing ...although now as the nation's power brokers

The former Taliban leader is now the Head of Government of Afghanistan.

That is what Boko Haram are doing with this surrender and forgiveness

They are doing "if you can't beat them, join them"

Sadly, Buhari and his Top military echelon are in support of it

Recruiting Boko haram straight into the army.

Those Boko haram boys are getting trained and they are waiting for the day they will unleash their terror.

You think the Minister of defense was joking when he said in an interview that

A REPENTANT BOKO HARAM CAN ONE DAY BE THE PRESIDENT....

That is the plan.....to turn this nation to an Islamic Emirate.

You might think ....it is not possible.

But look back at what you said won't be possible before 2015.....are they not our reality today?

Wake up !

There is fire on the mountain.
Re: Afghan Evacuations Must Be Completed By 31st August- Taliban(Pics, Video) by zuto4u(m): 4:56am On Aug 25, 2021
But Trump was never appreciated. Sometimes I wonder what humans want. Humans are the most confused creatures among God's creations. Just the same way Goodluck Jonathan was never appreciated when he was in power until after he left office and Buhari came.
FactBoyz:
Lets tell ourselves the truth, Biden is a weak president. His international policy since he came to power has been total chaos. Just look at the Southern border Trump worked so hard to protect...

Even CNN and MSNBC are roasting him these days following the fall of Kabul
Re: Afghan Evacuations Must Be Completed By 31st August- Taliban(Pics, Video) by aluyapreston: 5:04am On Aug 25, 2021
BKayy:
Taliban is giving order to the evacuators to finish their drama before 31st.
Lol grin, they no even send the propaganda US and the West are dishing. Their own is for them to do quick so that they (Taliban) can do reasonable things.
Honestly na Taliban fit the West.
USA and the West are dealing with people that doesn't care how their enemies see them or the kind of reputation they have in their enemy's camp. How I wish black people can learn this

calm down. just one nuke and afghan is a wasteland. the people want Taliban in power and they have gotten that
Re: Afghan Evacuations Must Be Completed By 31st August- Taliban(Pics, Video) by tradepunter: 5:12am On Aug 25, 2021
falseprophet:
Correct!

Chase those western pigs out of your lands

If king jaja of opobo had his own Taliban, the British pigs wouldn't have exiled him just to take over his business empire

Its time for America to pack and go so they can focus on south china sea...

Hahahah men don't go and die of heart attack oo

It seems you get strong hardon from this taliban thing grin
Re: Afghan Evacuations Must Be Completed By 31st August- Taliban(Pics, Video) by zuto4u(m): 5:48am On Aug 25, 2021
Stop generalizing my friend. Not all religion, just hit the nail on its head and stop beating around the bush.
Obyangel:
Second civil war will happen again in Afghanistan. Religion is really the problem of the world, ban religion and see peace, harmony and progress
Re: Afghan Evacuations Must Be Completed By 31st August- Taliban(Pics, Video) by zuto4u(m): 5:57am On Aug 25, 2021
Your grammar needs surgery
ubandawaki:
No we need the Lord that Jesus cry to at the last hour "My Lord My Lord do not forsaken Me"
Re: Afghan Evacuations Must Be Completed By 31st August- Taliban(Pics, Video) by rajoys: 6:04am On Aug 25, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:
Tyranny is least expected in the cassock.
These Talibians are been led by Muslim clerics.

I'm still in search of the good things that Islam brings to the table of humanity..

UAE is led by devoted Muslim and the country is blazing the trail in every aspect of life. The Dubai that majority of everybody in the world like to visit for tourism and holidays including the West is part of that UAE. And believe you me, the cutting edge technology of anything you can think of is there in UAE.
For your information, I am a Christian and not a Muslim as you may think. Leadership is key in everything and good education as well as awareness of people drives good leadership. You can have appalling bad Christian and Muslim leaders. After all, the Muslims and Christians came from the same father Abraham and God promised to bless the two lineages in various categories. Talibans who are Muslim are acting the way they do because they are bad leaders just like many Nazism leaders were bad, killed Jews and cused lots of war. If a good Taliban leader emerge, Afghanistan can be stabilised a d become prosperous.
Re: Afghan Evacuations Must Be Completed By 31st August- Taliban(Pics, Video) by XTRIMIOUS: 8:29am On Aug 25, 2021
Blood sucking demons
Re: Afghan Evacuations Must Be Completed By 31st August- Taliban(Pics, Video) by shidof(m): 9:02am On Aug 25, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:

I'm still in search of the good things that Islam brings to the table of humanity..
Guess you're immune to good things or have phobia for good things.
Re: Afghan Evacuations Must Be Completed By 31st August- Taliban(Pics, Video) by Aboks(m): 10:17am On Aug 25, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:

It brings piss to the table
Re: Afghan Evacuations Must Be Completed By 31st August- Taliban(Pics, Video) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 10:41am On Aug 25, 2021
rajoys:

UAE is led by devoted Muslim and the country is blazing the trail in every aspect of life. The Dubai that majority of everybody in the world like to visit for tourism and holidays including the West is part of that UAE. And believe you me, the cutting edge technology of anything you can think of is there in UAE.
For your information, I am a Christian and not a Muslim as you may think. Leadership is key in everything and good education as well as awareness of people drives good leadership. You can have appalling bad Christian and Muslim leaders. After all, the Muslims and Christians came from the same father Abraham and God promised to bless the two lineages in various categories. Talibans who are Muslim are acting the way they do because they are bad leaders just like many Nazism leaders were bad, killed Jews and cused lots of war. If a good Taliban leader emerge, Afghanistan can be stabilised a d become prosperous.

Nice point, I will search-less now that I have gotten a good points.
Re: Afghan Evacuations Must Be Completed By 31st August- Taliban(Pics, Video) by shapman: 1:02pm On Aug 25, 2021
SportsHD:
The CIA went to discuss if anything won't happen to their poppy farms and agreement of their heroin operation in the rocky mountains of Musa qala.
Or what do you think the CIA went there for?

And yeah, that's the afghan sports minister holding a rocket launcher grin.

In the caliphate we trust!
This cracked me up big time lol

1 Like

Re: Afghan Evacuations Must Be Completed By 31st August- Taliban(Pics, Video) by UnabashedIPOB: 2:04pm On Aug 25, 2021
I am really pissed off because our tax $$ were wasted on these ANIMALS who had chosen to live like homo-sapiens lived in the 14th century. There's absolutely no reasoning with these guys and they are the worst hypocrites just like their brethren in the ZOO. These same M0R0NS claim that music is EVIL but were seen on video dancing to a pop song. Bunch of Wahoos!
Re: Afghan Evacuations Must Be Completed By 31st August- Taliban(Pics, Video) by Thazard(m): 6:35pm On Aug 25, 2021
Hanibbal:
"Mujahid said the US should not be removing "our doctors, engineers, our educated elite" from the country. "

So the Taliban needs educated elite, Engineers, Doctors in their new ShariaGhanistan country. grin grin grin

These people are clowns i swear. cheesy
Re: Afghan Evacuations Must Be Completed By 31st August- Taliban(Pics, Video) by Bunsenbun(m): 10:06am On Aug 26, 2021
pennywys:
cheesy

Who taught them the importance of doctors, engineers and educated elites in their new Sharia con tree? Aren't those Western ideology?
But it seems these Afghans Taliban are more civilized than the Nigerian version cos here it's all about cows
This is what someone who hasn't read the history of science touts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Furious China Warns It Could NUKE Australia due to Pact With UK & USA( Pix) / Pelosi: China Announces 4 Days Of Military Drills Encircling Taiwan / Gambian Army Chief Rejoicing After Barrow's Inauguration (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.