Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,047 members, 7,852,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:23 PM

AFAKA Barracks IS Not In NDA And There Is No Rank Called Lieutenant Commodore - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AFAKA Barracks IS Not In NDA And There Is No Rank Called Lieutenant Commodore (4763 Views)

Air Commodore Wap Maigida Is Dead / Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Appears At DIA / Lieutenant-Commodore Wulah & Okoronkwo Killed By Bandits In Attack On NDA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFAKA Barracks IS Not In NDA And There Is No Rank Called Lieutenant Commodore by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 24, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Where in Igabi Local Government area is it? Cause am sure is not in Igabi ward.

Igabi local government consists of 12 wards. And igabi ward is part of the 12 wards in igabi local government.

Nda permanent site is in igabi local government around airport road, igabi near Afaka ward

I still don't understand your point of argument.

Is your argument about nda in igabi local government or the FAKENEWS of sahara reporters
Re: AFAKA Barracks IS Not In NDA And There Is No Rank Called Lieutenant Commodore by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 24, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
You're a very foolish person. Where in my post I dey follow the guy drag about the rank issue?

He is saying "The NDA is located in Igabi Local Government", when did Igabi Local Government turn to a name of a city in Kaduna? You and the OP are both retard.ed.

You can go and die boy, I didn't force you to quote me olofo grin

Is Nda not located in Igabi local government along airport road

I wonder what is your aim
Re: AFAKA Barracks IS Not In NDA And There Is No Rank Called Lieutenant Commodore by NaMe4: 10:49pm On Aug 24, 2021
Igabi is a large LGA with up to 12 wards spanning from Jaji, Rigachukun, Afaka, up to Rigasa.

NDA campuses are the Afaka and Ribadu campuses/sites.

The attack was at the Afaka campus.

2 Likes

Re: AFAKA Barracks IS Not In NDA And There Is No Rank Called Lieutenant Commodore by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 24, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Your father is so daft, for not raising you well.

He is trying to correct Sahara reporter by saying NDA is located in a place called "Igabi Local Government" when did Igabi Local Government turn to the name of a place? Have you now seen how f00lish you and the OP is?

Sahara reporter is wrong about the rank issue, but on the location issue, they are not. And nah location issue me dey ask the guy. I've lived in Kaduna for 5 month. I tour almost every LG areas in Kaduna. I lived in Kaduna south, and also lived in jaji.

Some of you have gotten so dull to the extent that, when one ask a question, he will be label a Fulani or Igbo or Yoruba or a Muslim or Christian.

You don't even sound like a smart person, you just dey type with anger.

No be me fraustrate your life, so calm down grin

And where did sahara reporters wrote about nda location??

Your inability to comprehend information makes you look retarded.

Sahara reporters wrote about one afaka barracks, when there is nothing like afaka barracks.

You claim you live in southern kaduna and then in jaji, is jaji not also in igabi local government

Someone like you that brag he lives in kaduna south and visited all local government in kaduna does not know that jaji is in the same local government as NDA.
Re: AFAKA Barracks IS Not In NDA And There Is No Rank Called Lieutenant Commodore by Danjikanbauchi: 10:56pm On Aug 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Nigeria media is filled with Fake news.

Reading this narrative on nairaland frontpage by sahara reporters made me laugh.

https://www.nairaland.com/6717604/lieutenant-commodore-wulah-okoronwo-killed-bandits

First and foremost, it was written by Sahara reporters that a certain Lieutenant Commodore Wulah was killed, in the Nigerian armed force, there is no rank of Lieutenant Commodore.

They also claim, bandit attacked afaka barracks in NDa.

Afaka barracks is not in NDA and does not exist, what exist is the [b]1st division Nigerian army, Kowa, Kaduna

NDA is near Afaka in Igabi Local Government Area of Kaduna State

Nigerian newsmedia should learn to do research before posting their fake news because when one post a certain news, the rest just copy and paste without verifying, that is how fake news spread.
Terrorists media arms will always want to play over our intelligence. The road that lead from Nnamdi Azikiwe bypass to Mando are Terrorist breeding ground.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFAKA Barracks IS Not In NDA And There Is No Rank Called Lieutenant Commodore by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 24, 2021
NaMe4:
Igabi is a large LGA with up to 12 wards spanning from Jaji, Rigachukun, Afaka, up to Rigasa.

NDA campuses are the Afaka and Ribadu campuses/sites.

The attack was at the Afaka campus.

Point of correction, the incident didn't happen inside the campus ground but outside on bush lands owned by the NDA
Re: AFAKA Barracks IS Not In NDA And There Is No Rank Called Lieutenant Commodore by Rich4god(m): 11:10pm On Aug 24, 2021
I weep for this country.

With the magnitude of what happened to a school for security, someone who is supposedly intelligent and exposed had to open a topic and argue about location and rank name.

How does that change the fact that the attack took place?

How does that reduce the shame on our military institution.

7 Likes

Re: AFAKA Barracks IS Not In NDA And There Is No Rank Called Lieutenant Commodore by Jlow2: 11:11pm On Aug 24, 2021
Even the devil is surprised at what buhari has used to hypnotise his followers, it's a pity we share same space as a country with such elements

4 Likes

Re: AFAKA Barracks IS Not In NDA And There Is No Rank Called Lieutenant Commodore by malvisguy212: 11:16pm On Aug 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Igabi Local Government Area of Kaduna State
NDA is in kawo..... close to kawo

1 Like

Re: AFAKA Barracks IS Not In NDA And There Is No Rank Called Lieutenant Commodore by kettykin: 11:19pm On Aug 24, 2021
If this happened in the East we would have seen some useless local champions analyst and frustrated empty barrels creating threads and comments on how they will deal with innocent Igbos and kill innocent young men

4 Likes

Re: AFAKA Barracks IS Not In NDA And There Is No Rank Called Lieutenant Commodore by malvisguy212: 11:24pm On Aug 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Igabi local government consists of 12 wards. And igabi ward is part of the 12 wards in igabi local government.

Nda permanent site is in igabi local government around airport road, igabi near Afaka ward

I still don't understand your point of argument.

Is your argument about nda in igabi local government or the FAKENEWS of sahara reporters
lolz. you are wrong bro. dialect barracks, 202 barrack ,kotoko barrack. all is in NDA. NDA is close to kawo....... air port road they very far from kawo.....the only thing you're right in this thread is the rank.

2 Likes

Re: AFAKA Barracks IS Not In NDA And There Is No Rank Called Lieutenant Commodore by BabbanBura(m): 11:25pm On Aug 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Nigeria media is filled with Fake news.

Reading this narrative on nairaland frontpage by sahara reporters made me laugh.

https://www.nairaland.com/6717604/lieutenant-commodore-wulah-okoronwo-killed-bandits

First and foremost, it was written by Sahara reporters that a certain Lieutenant Commodore Wulah was killed, in the Nigerian armed force, there is no rank of Lieutenant Commodore.

They also claim, bandit attacked afaka barracks in NDa.

Afaka barracks is not in NDA and does not exist, what exist is the [b]1st division Nigerian army, Kowa, Kaduna

NDA is near Afaka in Igabi Local Government Area of Kaduna State

Nigerian newsmedia should learn to do research before posting their fake news because when one post a certain news, the rest just copy and paste without verifying, that is how fake news spread.

Guy forget this your technicalities, is the story of a breach of military formation, killing of officers and kidnaps of majors true or not?

We sha get your point to confirm the details of in the story before publishing but you should also not write as if the entire story is false - that is fake news too!

1 Like

Re: AFAKA Barracks IS Not In NDA And There Is No Rank Called Lieutenant Commodore by Mangekyo: 11:37pm On Aug 24, 2021
Rich4god:
I weep for this country.

With the magnitude of what happened to a school for security, someone who is supposedly intelligent and exposed had to open a topic and argue about location and rank name.

How does that change the fact that the attack took place?

How does that reduce the shame on our military institution.

The op is very very dumb and rětarded. I'm not surprised he opened a thread just to point out an incorrect rank and location like some idiots would do. Take note of his moniker and learn to snub it hence.

1 Like

Re: AFAKA Barracks IS Not In NDA And There Is No Rank Called Lieutenant Commodore by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 24, 2021
malvisguy212:
lolz. you are wrong bro. dialect barracks, 202 barrack ,kotoko barrack. all is in NDA. NDA is close to kawo....... air port road they very far from kawo.....the only thing you're right in this thread is the rank.

Nda is not in kawo but in airport road along afaka.

What is at kawo, is 1st division, Nigerian army.

My point is there is no afaka barracks in nda.
Re: AFAKA Barracks IS Not In NDA And There Is No Rank Called Lieutenant Commodore by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 24, 2021
Mangekyo:

The op is very very dumb and rětarded. I'm not surprised he opened a thread just to point out an incorrect rank and location like some idiots would do. Take note of his moniker and learn to snub it hence.

It is not suprising when an ipob member writes.

You want others to take note of my moniker and ignore it but then you couldn't ignore my thread.
Re: AFAKA Barracks IS Not In NDA And There Is No Rank Called Lieutenant Commodore by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 24, 2021
malvisguy212:
NDA is in kawo..... close to kawo

Nda is at airport road, along afaka
Re: AFAKA Barracks IS Not In NDA And There Is No Rank Called Lieutenant Commodore by Mangekyo: 11:59pm On Aug 24, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

It is not suprising when an ipob member writes.

You want others to take note of my moniker and ignore it but then you couldn't ignore my thread.
Isnt it ridiculous how you tag me an ipob, an organization that I despise very much?
You Fulani lapdogs automatically brand anyone who isn't a zombie just like you and your dad, IPOB.

when I said ignore, I meant not engaging you since you're obviously among those with the lowest IQ on nl. The sooner people learn to stop commenting on idiotic, attention seeking threads like this, the better

3 Likes

Re: AFAKA Barracks IS Not In NDA And There Is No Rank Called Lieutenant Commodore by omaclarry(m): 12:11am On Aug 25, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Nda permanent site is near afaka in Igabi Local Government Area of Kaduna State.

The newsreport from sahara report is misleading and there is nothing like afaka baracks, what we have is 1st division, Nigerian army at kowa
Any building that houses military personnel is called a barrack, even if its your fathers house.. Every military formation/facility always have a barrack where soldiers drafted there live, the soldiers killed/kidnapped, where were they attacked office or their living quaters(barracks).. so that part of headline is correct. For the other part, commodore is same commander and is a term in the airforce( air commodore, flt commodore) so sahara is also correct in that instance cos the soldier is an airforce flight lieutenant commodore/commander

4 Likes

Re: AFAKA Barracks IS Not In NDA And There Is No Rank Called Lieutenant Commodore by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 25, 2021
Mangekyo:

Isnt it ridiculous how you tag me an ipob, an organization that I despise very much?
You Fulani lapdogs automatically brand anyone who isn't a zombie just like you and your dad, IPOB.

when I said ignore, I meant not engaging you since you're obviously among those with the lowest IQ on nl. The sooner people learn to stop commenting on idiotic, attention seeking threads like this, the better

If you think yourself of someone with high iq then maybe you have a false impression about yourself.

Weren't you the one that posted how kyari ignored and block you and then in anger created a thread here.

You claim you hate ipob, but all your thread is about praising Nnamdi kanu and calling fulanis all type of names.

It seems you are suffering from fulani derangement syndrome. Most of us don't care about your existence, you are obsessed over us.
Re: AFAKA Barracks IS Not In NDA And There Is No Rank Called Lieutenant Commodore by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 25, 2021
omaclarry:

Any building that houses military personnel is called a barrack, even if its your fathers house.. Every military formation/facility always have a barrack where soldiers drafted there live, the soldiers killed/kidnapped, where were they attacked office or their living quaters(barracks).. so that part of headline is correct.

GO AND SLEEP
Re: AFAKA Barracks IS Not In NDA And There Is No Rank Called Lieutenant Commodore by omaclarry(m): 12:26am On Aug 25, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

GO AND SLEEP

You just swore never to be wise

3 Likes

Re: AFAKA Barracks IS Not In NDA And There Is No Rank Called Lieutenant Commodore by Mangekyo: 12:29am On Aug 25, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

If you think yourself of someone with high iq then maybe you have a false impression about yourself.

Weren't you the one that posted how kyari ignored and block you and then in anger created a thread here.

You claim you hate ipob, but all your thread is about praising Nnamdi kanu and calling fulanis all type of names.

It seems you are suffering from fulani derangement syndrome. Most of us don't care about your existence, you are obsessed over us.

I posted that Kyari blocked me?
Who the hell is this empty brained murthafucka?
Do I look like your father to you? Your FATHER posted that, not me.

I praised MNK?
Drop screenshots of me praising them.

Yes, fulani pigs deserve to be called names. They're killers, murderers, rapists, terrorists, land grabbers, thiefs, etc.

Like the other guy said, your father is daft for not raising you well. You're a nuisance to the society *spits

1 Like

Re: AFAKA Barracks IS Not In NDA And There Is No Rank Called Lieutenant Commodore by Nobody: 12:40am On Aug 25, 2021
Mangekyo:

I posted that Kyari blocked me?
Who the hell is this empty brained murthafucka?
Do I look like your father to you? Your FATHER posted that, not me.

I praised MNK?
Drop screenshots of me praising them.

Yes, fulani pigs deserve to be called names. They're killers, murderers, rapists, terrorists, land grabbers, thiefs, etc.

Like the other guy said, your father is daft for not raising you well. You're a nuisance to the society *spits

Empty barrels make the loudest noise.

Filani pigs and the rest bla bla bla, it is your depression talking, your rants and madness does not reduce the confidence of a fulani man, it starts and ends on nairaland.

Go get a good sleep and release your brain from some much stupidity.
Re: AFAKA Barracks IS Not In NDA And There Is No Rank Called Lieutenant Commodore by Mangekyo: 12:51am On Aug 25, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Empty barrels make the loudest noise.

Filani pigs and the rest bla bla bla, it is your depression talking, your rants and madness does not reduce the confidence of a fulani man, it starts and ends on nairaland.

Go get a good sleep and release your brain from some much stupidity.

Redirect those words back to your useless, pathetic self because the same can be said for you. It's obvious Igbos are living in your head rent free. The more you rattle and cry about how they're terrorists online, the more bold they become. I may not like them, but I still give props to them for always putting you in the trash can where you belong, each time your brain becomes faulty as it is right now.

I don't even give a damn about Fulani terrorists like you and your dad. As far as you keep your madness in the north, we won't give a damn from the south. If you bring them to Nairaland, the sensible ones should just learn to snub your attention seeking, miserable life.
Re: AFAKA Barracks IS Not In NDA And There Is No Rank Called Lieutenant Commodore by oglalasioux(m): 12:52am On Aug 25, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Nda permanent site is near afaka in Igabi Local Government Area of Kaduna State.

The newsreport from sahara report is misleading and there is nothing like afaka baracks, what we have is 1st division, Nigerian army at kowa

Is this information of yours indicating there was no such incidence of killings and kidnapping of military men in Kaduna?
Re: AFAKA Barracks IS Not In NDA And There Is No Rank Called Lieutenant Commodore by Nobody: 1:04am On Aug 25, 2021
Mangekyo:

Redirect those words back to your useless, pathetic self because the same can be said for you. It's obvious Igbos are living in your head rent free. The more you rattle and cry about how they're terrorists online, the more bold they become. I may not like them, but I still give props to them for always putting you in the trash can where you belong, each time your brain becomes faulty as it is right now.

I don't even give a damn about Fulani terrorists like you and your dad. As far as you keep your madness in the north, we won't give a damn from the south. If you bring them to Nairaland, the sensible ones should just learn to snub your attention seeking, miserable life.

This is my first time of reading your comment and i have never commented on any of your threads before.

But here you are crying all over the place about snubbing and using all your favorite words to gain my attention.

You said people should ignore and snub me but you are here replying my comments.

Mr man, i don't have time to be exchanging words with time wasters, next time when you see my threads just ignore, you aren't the only user on nairaland.

This is my last reply to you.
Re: AFAKA Barracks IS Not In NDA And There Is No Rank Called Lieutenant Commodore by Guestlander: 1:05am On Aug 25, 2021
The op is a terrorist sympathizer if not a full blown terrorist himself.

2 Likes

Re: AFAKA Barracks IS Not In NDA And There Is No Rank Called Lieutenant Commodore by Mangekyo: 1:14am On Aug 25, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

This is my first time of reading your comment and i have never commented on any of your threads before.

But here you are crying all over the place about snubbing and using all your favorite words to gain my attention.

You said people should ignore and snub me but you are here replying my comments.

Mr man, i don't have time to be exchanging words with time wasters, next time when you see my threads just ignore, you aren't the only user on nairaland.

This is my last reply to you.

This is actually the first time I'm commenting on any of your threads. I didn't even comment on it to contribute to the trash you wrote up there, neither did I seek your attention.
I normally see your posts from time to time, just like many insane zombies, but each time I finish reading whatever trash written on them, I just hit the back button.

Today, I quoted someone on your post and offered him a piece of advice. You could've easily snubbed me, but somehow you couldn't keep yourself from quoting me, maybe because my words hurt you so much hence, decided to reply me.

Kid, you aren't worth my time just so you know. You're uneducated and a terrorist.
You really should keep to your word by not mentioning me bc I'm not happy either exchanging words with a Fulani *spits

2 Likes

Re: AFAKA Barracks IS Not In NDA And There Is No Rank Called Lieutenant Commodore by Mangekyo: 1:17am On Aug 25, 2021
Guestlander:
The op is terrorist sympathizer if not a full blown terrorist himself.
O he is. I mean it's now very obvious. They just don't hide it these days
Re: AFAKA Barracks IS Not In NDA And There Is No Rank Called Lieutenant Commodore by Trumann: 2:16am On Aug 25, 2021
The OP must be part of the bandits who attacked the NDA and kidnapped students the other day.
Re: AFAKA Barracks IS Not In NDA And There Is No Rank Called Lieutenant Commodore by NwaliE01: 2:30am On Aug 25, 2021
Who do you?

I works in Afaka NDA. Stop talking nonsense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Nigeria Bleeding Under APC, PDP Must Take Over - Wike / Area Council Election Holds In Abuja / Kwankwaso To Soludo: We’re People Of Like-Minds, That Transform Society

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.