Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,729 members, 7,837,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Tony Umez Celebrates His 57th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tony Umez Celebrates His 57th Birthday (Photos) (39191 Views)

Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) / Mr Ibu Kneels Down As Babangida Prays For Him On His 57th Birthday (pics, Video) / Tony Umez Celebrates His 54th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 57th Birthday (Photos) by Cti28(m): 9:33am On Aug 25, 2021
Happy birthday "Durling"
Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 57th Birthday (Photos) by Nuelito: 9:34am On Aug 25, 2021
Congratulations to him
Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 57th Birthday (Photos) by Nuelebenz(m): 9:34am On Aug 25, 2021
Happy birthday bro
Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 57th Birthday (Photos) by Itzi8(m): 9:35am On Aug 25, 2021
Onyi22:
Four months remains for 2021 to run out n am still yet to meet my rich, famous, wealthy man.. Oh God! what is really happening?
Father lead me to the right path to meet my destined Man. Amen

To the celebrate, Happy birthday

Is really not late for you. How do I reach you? Let's see what happens from there.
Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 57th Birthday (Photos) by bluefilm: 9:35am On Aug 25, 2021
He's really aging with grace.
Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 57th Birthday (Photos) by Onelove508: 9:37am On Aug 25, 2021
PrinxArthur1:
Evening news loading remaining the paper AKA the wall

Learn to ignore that lady joor.
She is just using guys like ubto catch cruise.
Na una de gv am mouth joor.
Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 57th Birthday (Photos) by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:37am On Aug 25, 2021
Onyi22:
Four months remains for 2021 to run out n am still yet to meet my rich, famous, wealthy man.. Oh God! what is really happening?

You wan chop where you no work! ReStrategise your prayer point. This one is no go Area
Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 57th Birthday (Photos) by kristonium(m): 9:37am On Aug 25, 2021
Onyi22:

But your personal text says, "Nigerian guys are useless, all of them"
Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 57th Birthday (Photos) by streetsoldier1(m): 9:38am On Aug 25, 2021
Onyi22:

Madam make your own money be rich, rich men will be running after you, then you can select from the lots that will surround you. Get back your confidence IJN

1 Like

Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 57th Birthday (Photos) by SmilingImabong: 9:39am On Aug 25, 2021
kiss
Your dream husband is just before you
Shine your eyes and search your inner heart. Happiness in marriage no matter the challenges is wealth and health accompanied with the fear of God.
Always acknowledge God and pray in faith asking God to draw you both nearer as the day goes by.
You shall see him this year in Jesus name amen.
This prayer worked for me.
Smilingimabong was here.
Onyi22:

Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 57th Birthday (Photos) by expertman(m): 9:39am On Aug 25, 2021
Onyi22:

Maybe you need to relocate from your current place of abode.

Change your location to Lekki, asokoro, nnewi etc then am sure you will meet a rich guy but u might end up been used and dump.

So why not look for a good ambitious guy and build the wealth with him.

Remember the world is now for the female.

Wish you all the best pretty but wait nah you get that medium ass ?

1 Like

Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 57th Birthday (Photos) by Princeboca12(m): 9:40am On Aug 25, 2021
onthehill:
Veteran Nollywood actor, Tony Umez took to his Instagram handle to celebrate his 57th birthday on 23rd August 2021, IgbereTV reports.

He shared photos of himself with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CS6VP4JquXy/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Saw his man at the Lagos airport early this year. Man's really fresh.
Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 57th Birthday (Photos) by Kenneth10110(m): 9:40am On Aug 25, 2021
Simps won't come and wish him HBD now o
Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 57th Birthday (Photos) by Skillsnigeria: 9:41am On Aug 25, 2021
That's good
Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 57th Birthday (Photos) by Chigold101(m): 9:44am On Aug 25, 2021
Onyi22:
Nigerian guys are useless

Have you forgotten?

2 Likes

Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 57th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 25, 2021
Onyi22:

Looking at you,I can't even eat the food you serve.
Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 57th Birthday (Photos) by Freezby2020: 9:46am On Aug 25, 2021
"How can you meet my rich, famous, wealthy man" When in your Personal Text you said " Nigerian guys are useless, all of them" and your profile picture shows and speak volume the type of trade you know and know better, which is the only thing you can offer on the table.

Only a crazy man will ever make you his wife, you will be good for bleep, and let go and not thing else.

Onyi22:

Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 57th Birthday (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 9:46am On Aug 25, 2021
Many more years to celebrate on earth
Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 57th Birthday (Photos) by stillburg: 9:47am On Aug 25, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 57th Birthday (Photos) by TAglobe(f): 9:53am On Aug 25, 2021
Many more years
Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 57th Birthday (Photos) by walozanga(m): 9:54am On Aug 25, 2021
Onyi22:

U are waiting for already made man abi. U go wait tire.
Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 57th Birthday (Photos) by Evii: 9:56am On Aug 25, 2021
Tony Tony, this guy they mumu follow women for movie en...chai
Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 57th Birthday (Photos) by osuofia2(m): 9:58am On Aug 25, 2021
Simps Lord
Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 57th Birthday (Photos) by debbydams(f): 10:00am On Aug 25, 2021
Onyi22:

abeg ooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 57th Birthday (Photos) by sylve11: 10:03am On Aug 25, 2021
happy birthday to you Mr. Tony Umez. cool
Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 57th Birthday (Photos) by Lamanii22(f): 10:09am On Aug 25, 2021
He is still super cute... My nollywood crush... Happy birthday tony sir
Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 57th Birthday (Photos) by Poshvector12345: 10:15am On Aug 25, 2021
folake4u:
This man ehn grin grin.
This picture is so hilarious cheesy grin grin
Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 57th Birthday (Photos) by thundafire: 10:18am On Aug 25, 2021
Mr Dorling happy birthday Mr
Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 57th Birthday (Photos) by BonPatrick(m): 10:21am On Aug 25, 2021
Shame on you
Onyi22:

Re: Tony Umez Celebrates His 57th Birthday (Photos) by Qualer: 10:32am On Aug 25, 2021
Onyi22:

as you take put yansh for up, man no go come o! bring down the yansh first!! cheesy grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Star-Struck Fan Cries As Tiwa Savage Paid Her A Surprise Visit (Photos) / #10yearschallenge : Adesua Etomi Shares 10 Years Throwback Photos / Frank Edwards Shares Transformation Photos (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.