Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,205 members, 7,860,336 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:35 AM

Pls What's The Name Of This Vehicle? - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pls What's The Name Of This Vehicle? (41749 Views)

Stolen Vehicle Alert: This Vehicle Was Stolen Yesterday. / This Vehicle Is Needed / I Need This Vehicle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls What's The Name Of This Vehicle? by rex444(m): 10:49am On Aug 25, 2021
Gbam.....ijiokwu
Pidginwhisper:
So that makes it Keke flavour?
Re: Pls What's The Name Of This Vehicle? by PAWG(m): 10:51am On Aug 25, 2021
It's a motor trike AKA trike
Re: Pls What's The Name Of This Vehicle? by Babaheekmat: 10:51am On Aug 25, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
That's the Batcycle or Batpod. Batman has one.
It has a 786cc liquid cooled V4 engine.

DC fan spotted
Re: Pls What's The Name Of This Vehicle? by AerialMapper: 10:59am On Aug 25, 2021
Polaris Slingshot...or Polaris makes one like this
Re: Pls What's The Name Of This Vehicle? by MrUchenna1(m): 11:04am On Aug 25, 2021
FRONT WHEEL KEKENAPE
Re: Pls What's The Name Of This Vehicle? by olmoRoc: 11:09am On Aug 25, 2021
Peterjnr123:
I just fancy it a alot..
Pls what are their general name

It's a 3 wheel motorcycle. Honda makes them. They were introduced as a safer method of commuting, in Asia, to the traditional motorcycle.
Re: Pls What's The Name Of This Vehicle? by Rubyventures: 11:11am On Aug 25, 2021
Motortricle grin grin grin
Re: Pls What's The Name Of This Vehicle? by Sluacoast(m): 11:14am On Aug 25, 2021
That's a can-am ryker
Re: Pls What's The Name Of This Vehicle? by Ravenna: 11:24am On Aug 25, 2021
armodilo:
I have come to realise that nairalanders no well.
Person say na reverse kekecheesycheesy
So, na now you know say mad peeps full Nairaland?!
Re: Pls What's The Name Of This Vehicle? by SonofGod231: 11:25am On Aug 25, 2021
Trike/Squad bike.Looking at the tyres and design,this is basically for kids.
Re: Pls What's The Name Of This Vehicle? by litaninja(m): 11:46am On Aug 25, 2021
They're know under many general names, but a common one is "Autocycle"
A popular one in recent times is the Polaris Slingshot.
Peterjnr123:
I just fancy it a alot..
Re: Pls What's The Name Of This Vehicle? by zivility: 11:57am On Aug 25, 2021
It's a Trike
Re: Pls What's The Name Of This Vehicle? by Mamijoh(f): 12:29pm On Aug 25, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

Only 5 of us well for the forum grin
mention
Re: Pls What's The Name Of This Vehicle? by grandlexuz(m): 12:33pm On Aug 25, 2021
sharpwriter:

That's an ATV (All Terrain Vehicle) or quad bike . It is beautiful to behold, and personally I loved it just like you until I did a research on it.

It also has another variant with 4 wheels.

FYI: It is a very dangerous vehicle even when you have mastered it. That's the type of vehicle that got Michael Ballack' son killed few weeks ago.

It is prone to accident, majorly by roll-overs and falling on the rider.

So you may wanna be very careful if you intend to ride one.

Quad Bikes are four tyred ATV's

1 Like

Re: Pls What's The Name Of This Vehicle? by Fantazy(m): 12:42pm On Aug 25, 2021
Vehicle or motorcycle?
Re: Pls What's The Name Of This Vehicle? by headbasher96(m): 1:21pm On Aug 25, 2021
[b][/b]Since I join naira land na today I know say mad people full this place pls as from today I no go the quote Una again no vex a beg make Una no ve ; ;Dx kai grin grin grin grin

That motorcycle there is made by can-am and they call it roadster so u can equally call it can-am roadster google is your friend I first saw it at Emmanuel adebayos house and I think somebody said flavor as well but wait how person go reason finish say reverse keke which one is reverse keke
Re: Pls What's The Name Of This Vehicle? by headbasher96(m): 1:28pm On Aug 25, 2021
Kobicove:

It's not a car, it's called an All Terrain Vehicle ATV
why u go cook rice pour stone on top OK
Pls differentiate between a car and a vehicle because u say no be car na vehicle

The person wey call reverse keke ma try
Thats a can-am roadster
Re: Pls What's The Name Of This Vehicle? by headbasher96(m): 1:30pm On Aug 25, 2021
KaideeGee:
Reverse keke
Come make I buy u cow make u the go kio abeg u took get sense

Reverse keke
KO reverse maruwa no

That's a can-am roadster
Re: Pls What's The Name Of This Vehicle? by EndBuhariNow(m): 1:32pm On Aug 25, 2021
You can ask yusuf buhari because nah him be the chairman of private okada riders Association in Nigeria
Re: Pls What's The Name Of This Vehicle? by headbasher96(m): 1:36pm On Aug 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

You must be a real niggar
2019 can-am ryker
how fa give brown rizla make I mole this one tap abeg e get some fools wey I see here make I the drag the read comments this people no go kill person choi some the even call the roadster keke maruwa but the limit we suffer for this country the affect our brains o see grow ass men the fool theirself
Re: Pls What's The Name Of This Vehicle? by chiboycue: 2:11pm On Aug 25, 2021
Peterjnr123:
I just fancy it a alot..

Power tricycle grin
Re: Pls What's The Name Of This Vehicle? by Tsamyavictor(m): 2:34pm On Aug 25, 2021
It's a slingshot.
Re: Pls What's The Name Of This Vehicle? by Rochasstatue(f): 3:28pm On Aug 25, 2021
Kekeokada
Re: Pls What's The Name Of This Vehicle? by harryjunior17(m): 4:39pm On Aug 25, 2021
This looks like the same thing fredo used in his music video titled "talk of the town"
Re: Pls What's The Name Of This Vehicle? by Odjoumani(m): 4:52pm On Aug 25, 2021
General name is okada ( bike )
Re: Pls What's The Name Of This Vehicle? by sharpwriter(m): 5:14pm On Aug 25, 2021
grandlexuz:

Quad Bikes are four tyred ATV's
Sure baba, na hasty reply make me type like that.

1 Like

Re: Pls What's The Name Of This Vehicle? by sharpwriter(m): 5:16pm On Aug 25, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

You’re calling something with 3 wheels a quad. Issokay.
No vex boss, I dey too hasty to type just to warn am. My mistake.

1 Like

Re: Pls What's The Name Of This Vehicle? by EgunMogaji2: 5:20pm On Aug 25, 2021
sharpwriter:

No vex boss, I dey too hasty to type just to warn am. My mistake.

No worries Oga mi.

1 Like

Re: Pls What's The Name Of This Vehicle? by KennethEnyi(m): 6:17pm On Aug 25, 2021
The name is machine
Re: Pls What's The Name Of This Vehicle? by Yusuf14: 6:45pm On Aug 25, 2021
Keke napep in reverse mode.
Re: Pls What's The Name Of This Vehicle? by Trumann: 6:56pm On Aug 25, 2021
SonofGod231:
Trike/Squad bike.Looking at the tyres and design,this is basically for kids.

It's not for kids. It can comfortably buy tokunbo 2015 camry.
Re: Pls What's The Name Of This Vehicle? by YourRealSon(m): 7:31pm On Aug 25, 2021
It's a slingshot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of Automobile Factory (Photos And Video) / Made-in-Nigeria Electric Powered Nord Tricycles / Vehicle Registration And Drivers Licence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.