Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Car Indomie/Catalyst For 2009 Toyota Corolla Is How Much ? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Indomie/Catalyst For 2009 Toyota Corolla Is How Much ? (2139 Views)

3.9m For 2005 Corolla: Is It Really Worth It? / #2 Million For 2009 Toyota Corolla To Be Used For Uber Business. I Need Advise / My Corolla Is Consuming Fuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Indomie/Catalyst For 2009 Toyota Corolla Is How Much ? by Spray(m): 4:59am On Aug 25, 2021
the above subject matter please.. let me see if my mechanic is as reliable as I portrayed him to be. lol
Re: Car Indomie/Catalyst For 2009 Toyota Corolla Is How Much ? by SPLENDID25(m): 4:44am On Aug 26, 2021
SOMEONE WHO OWNS THE SAME TYPE OF SAID ITS "ABOUT" 150K.

1 Like

Re: Car Indomie/Catalyst For 2009 Toyota Corolla Is How Much ? by samintegrity(m): 5:44am On Aug 26, 2021
There's an after market one I bought last year for 30k I don't know how great it works, though I did noticed the car moves silently when I move slowly as against the loud noise I get before but then when I fire the voice loud ehn oo.. I doubt if the real thing was ever there.. those Igbo guys are too brilliant for my liken.. they must have sold something else for me..

In fact, how do one confirm the real one shd be added to your question sir

2 Likes

Re: Car Indomie/Catalyst For 2009 Toyota Corolla Is How Much ? by Spray(m): 9:38pm On Aug 26, 2021
SPLENDID25:
SOMEONE WHO OWNS THE SAME TYPE OF SAID ITS "ABOUT" 150K.

omo
Re: Car Indomie/Catalyst For 2009 Toyota Corolla Is How Much ? by SPLENDID25(m): 3:30am On Aug 27, 2021
Spray:

omo
why?
Re: Car Indomie/Catalyst For 2009 Toyota Corolla Is How Much ? by de3lar(m): 7:08pm On Aug 27, 2021
I was told the original follow come was 100k

I later had to do an after market one, dem fix am 50k sha.
Re: Car Indomie/Catalyst For 2009 Toyota Corolla Is How Much ? by samintegrity(m): 9:37pm On Aug 27, 2021
de3lar:
I was told the original follow come was 100k

I later had to do an after market one, dem fix am 50k sha.

How is the performance? and sound while speeding
Re: Car Indomie/Catalyst For 2009 Toyota Corolla Is How Much ? by de3lar(m): 10:05pm On Aug 27, 2021
samintegrity:

How is the performance? and sound while speeding

I didn't actually notice any difference while speeding above 60mph.

But when just moving slowly, there's a difference.
Re: Car Indomie/Catalyst For 2009 Toyota Corolla Is How Much ? by samintegrity(m): 6:17am On Aug 28, 2021
de3lar:

I didn't actually notice any difference while speeding above 60mph.

But when just moving slowly, there's a difference.

You see what I said bro, it's the fake one you ended up buying..

Those guys are very terrible.. that's more of the reason I have refused to buy to my 03 Camry, it very rare to see the right one .

If it was to be the original one with the real indomi bro you won't notice the car sound even as you speed, it would have remained very quite while on top speed.
Re: Car Indomie/Catalyst For 2009 Toyota Corolla Is How Much ? by de3lar(m): 7:39pm On Aug 28, 2021
samintegrity:

You see what I said bro, it's the fake one you ended up buying..

Those guys are very terrible.. that's more of the reason I have refused to buy to my 03 Camry, it very rare to see the right one .

If it was to be the original one with the real indomi bro you won't notice the car sound even as you speed, it would have remained very quite while on top speed.

Me sef know na fake dem do.

Something I'll ask dem to remove next time I go to dem shop.

Make e dey suck fuel and make e dey speed Wella join too..
Re: Car Indomie/Catalyst For 2009 Toyota Corolla Is How Much ? by samintegrity(m): 8:40pm On Aug 28, 2021
de3lar:

Me sef know na fake dem do.

Something I'll ask dem to remove next time I go to dem shop.

Make e dey suck fuel and make e dey speed Wella join too..

Lol..

But how can one get the original?? I need oo
Re: Car Indomie/Catalyst For 2009 Toyota Corolla Is How Much ? by de3lar(m): 8:08am On Aug 29, 2021
samintegrity:

Lol..

But how can one get the original?? I need oo

Contact a Toyota service centre, pay them and let dem ship it down to you.

Or you sef steal one from a new imported Tokunbo car.

Or buy a complete Tokunbo exhaust line from the manifold to the catalyst to the muffler and the exit exhaust and check if the Tokunbo doesn't have a cutout. Cos on mine when dem comot the exhaust link, I saw where dem cut am out. And tell them not to mess with the O2 sensor else, ECU will pump more fuel into the engine and it'll chop fuel.

Other than that, anything else you see na fake.
Re: Car Indomie/Catalyst For 2009 Toyota Corolla Is How Much ? by samintegrity(m): 9:48pm On Aug 29, 2021
Noted sir

de3lar:

Contact a Toyota service centre, pay them and let dem ship it down to you.

Or you sef steal one from a new imported Tokunbo car.

Or buy a complete Tokunbo exhaust line from the manifold to the catalyst to the muffler and the exit exhaust and check if the Tokunbo doesn't have a cutout. Cos on mine when dem comot the exhaust link, I saw where dem cut am out. And tell them not to mess with the O2 sensor else, ECU will pump more fuel into the engine and it'll chop fuel.

Other than that, anything else you see na fake.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Made Car: 2009 Kia Optima / Know Your Dashboard Lights And Meanings Today / Corolla 09 Rpm High On Park

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.