Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,984 members, 7,835,298 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

30 Yelwan Zangam Residents Die In Fresh Attacks In Jos, Several Houses Burnt - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 30 Yelwan Zangam Residents Die In Fresh Attacks In Jos, Several Houses Burnt (46297 Views)

Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals / Bandits Kill 41 Farmers In Zamfara Fresh Attacks, One Police Officer Shot Dead / Fulani Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities, Plot Fresh Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 Yelwan Zangam Residents Die In Fresh Attacks In Jos, Several Houses Burnt by Longman8: 4:03pm On Aug 25, 2021
PEOPLE RELY ON THE POLICE TO KEEP THEM SAFE,THATS THE PROBLEM, THE POLICE ONLY ARRIVE AFTER THE CRIME TO SAVE THE PLACE. IF A MAN REALLY WANT TO PROTECT FOR HIMSELF HE HAVE TO DO IT BY
HIMSELF.
Re: 30 Yelwan Zangam Residents Die In Fresh Attacks In Jos, Several Houses Burnt by owila4luv(m): 4:11pm On Aug 25, 2021
Arm yourselves,
Re: 30 Yelwan Zangam Residents Die In Fresh Attacks In Jos, Several Houses Burnt by Wealthy15(f): 4:24pm On Aug 25, 2021
What a country we found ourselves in,I am asking how did Nigeria get to this point?
Re: 30 Yelwan Zangam Residents Die In Fresh Attacks In Jos, Several Houses Burnt by abah001: 4:25pm On Aug 25, 2021
How can only one group have monopoly license to carry guns and weapon
Re: 30 Yelwan Zangam Residents Die In Fresh Attacks In Jos, Several Houses Burnt by Hassanmaye(m): 4:42pm On Aug 25, 2021
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Jos youth.........sud grow up and stop being SIMP!!!!

if Fulani youth attack once...........strike dem in seven folds........
Will you shut up, that's how you people are Fanning the embers of hatred and ethnicity,
Re: 30 Yelwan Zangam Residents Die In Fresh Attacks In Jos, Several Houses Burnt by Hassanmaye(m): 4:43pm On Aug 25, 2021
Temptee101:
shocked

Buhari and his fellow jihadists have an agenda to islamise this country by all possible means.

Shine ya eyes Nigerians.

It's getting closer
Will you shut up
Re: 30 Yelwan Zangam Residents Die In Fresh Attacks In Jos, Several Houses Burnt by Hassanmaye(m): 4:45pm On Aug 25, 2021
MrEazi223:
For those feeling neglected, not loved and not loved enough today... Let me use this opportunity to tell you, I love and care for you. You're a great person and you deserve the best things of life. Have a great day!
Let me send my account number
Re: 30 Yelwan Zangam Residents Die In Fresh Attacks In Jos, Several Houses Burnt by Phoenix858: 4:55pm On Aug 25, 2021
What the source or course of the fights or attacks in Jos?
Re: 30 Yelwan Zangam Residents Die In Fresh Attacks In Jos, Several Houses Burnt by faste: 5:01pm On Aug 25, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

GOWON is yet to address the nation.
T.Y. DANJUMA how far?
They have all relocated to Abuja.
Very soon bandit will smoke them out of Abuja.
Re: 30 Yelwan Zangam Residents Die In Fresh Attacks In Jos, Several Houses Burnt by Gerrard59(m): 5:29pm On Aug 25, 2021
lincs25:
Plateau state governor is not serious! Anytime his subjects are killed, he will still be blaming them. He behave as if is Buhari that vote him into power.

Simon Bako Lalong is a Judas Iscariot. What surprises me is the silence of elites from Plateau state, it's mind-boggling and disgusting.

2 Likes

Re: 30 Yelwan Zangam Residents Die In Fresh Attacks In Jos, Several Houses Burnt by Gerrard59(m): 5:31pm On Aug 25, 2021
Phoenix858:
What the source or course of the fights or attacks in Jos?

Simple: Fulanis want to dip the Koran into the Atlantic ocean. To achieve that goal, they aim to sieze and dominate all lands from the rightful occupants. What you have in Plateau is an aim to takeover the state from the ethnic groups - who are mostly Christians - and make it theirs. Same applies to Benue and Taraba.
Re: 30 Yelwan Zangam Residents Die In Fresh Attacks In Jos, Several Houses Burnt by iwaeda: 5:42pm On Aug 25, 2021
SenatePresdo:

Then you must be Abidiot!
I guessed the name you were named and you forgot to include it in your certificate.
Re: 30 Yelwan Zangam Residents Die In Fresh Attacks In Jos, Several Houses Burnt by businessone: 5:44pm On Aug 25, 2021
AntiBMC:
I keep saying it that these Fulani things are the major problem we have in the country. They should be given a taste of their own medicine. Jos better rise up now....cos this will determine their continuous existence. These parasites only know and live for one thing, to conquer. If the people of Jos want to fold their hands and cry to the docile Fulani govt, na dem know.

The only solution to this fulanis is for every community to arm its youths.If you rely on government, then you are on your own.Since NDA is not safe then know that nowhere is safe in Nigeria.But if the bandits know that people are armed, they will not risk coming because it is going to be war.Security operatives should stop disarming the vulnerable when they are allowing fulanis move about with AK47.

2 Likes

Re: 30 Yelwan Zangam Residents Die In Fresh Attacks In Jos, Several Houses Burnt by iwaeda: 5:45pm On Aug 25, 2021
pedi:

You are s fool
If you don't no anything keep quit pls
They Kill more than 30 yesterday you are saying it fake News

You did not learn sarcasm in school?
Re: 30 Yelwan Zangam Residents Die In Fresh Attacks In Jos, Several Houses Burnt by iwaeda: 5:46pm On Aug 25, 2021
SenatePresdo:

Then you must be Abidiot!

You did not learn sarcasm in school.
Re: 30 Yelwan Zangam Residents Die In Fresh Attacks In Jos, Several Houses Burnt by businessone: 5:54pm On Aug 25, 2021
Jolomenas:
I swear the irigwe youths should be blamed for what’s happening in jos north, imagine fulanis from the bush attacked you and the best way for you to revenge is to attack innocent hausa travellers?
Why didn’t they take the fight to the bush?
Cowards.
Sadly the kinsmen of those attacked have now mobilized to take revenge and the cycle continues.
Then your Hausa people that are being killed by the Fulanis in North west nko.Who did they attack.Ask the head of fulanis in Aso rock to withdraw soldiers guarding the Fulanis in the bushes and see whether one of them will remain there.
Re: 30 Yelwan Zangam Residents Die In Fresh Attacks In Jos, Several Houses Burnt by thesolutions(m): 5:57pm On Aug 25, 2021
Jolomenas:

Just because you dont see it on the media where hundreds of fulanis are massacred and their cattle's rustled doesn’t mean you should judge based on assumption and what the anti islam media!!
A fulani man will never attack anybody unprovoked I repeat, Even though I am not fulani I have lived with them for many years to know their true nature.
Know the difference between peoples way of life and religion please!!
Are the nomads from other parts o the world muslims too? Go to kenya,uganda,CAR, south sudan, guy most of African countries there are clashes between herders and farmers.

KEEP MY RELIGION AWAY FROM YOUR RANTS.
In other words, because the herders in those country you mentioned are not Muslims. That is why they are having few or no death cases for farmers and herders clashes. One thing you should know is that farming is not all about planting of crops. Until you people see herding of cows and other animals as animal farming, you won't respect those whose farming activities involves varieties of crops. Those country you mentioned Farm their crops and use it proceeds and wastes to tend the animals. That is why there are less or no casualties in those areas. But over here, it is religion. Nothing else. How many deaths has been recorded in Kano state over Farmers and herders clashes. How about kebbi state. Should I continue to mention the northern Muslim states for you. Why Kaduna south and not others part of Kaduna. Why Plateau. Why Benue. You and your sentiments can only apply to those who have no knowledge of your Islamic propaganda. Murderous entity.
Re: 30 Yelwan Zangam Residents Die In Fresh Attacks In Jos, Several Houses Burnt by thesolutions(m): 6:08pm On Aug 25, 2021
hansomb:
big fat lie. The natives sold there land willingly to buy burukutu, pig, dog meat and to go chasing after women. Most Plateau natives men are some of the useless you can find in the world. Apart from government job and labourer job which helps feeds them they have absolutely nothing to offer to the society. Respect to there women though, because they are the ones that feed the family.
I did blame the natives too until I saw things for myself. They continue killing and burning their houses while advancing and taking possession of the same. The government is the one paying some compensation to victims but that happened only during Jonah Jang as governor. So sometimes, this type of your joke should be told when the victims has been consoled and healed.

2 Likes

Re: 30 Yelwan Zangam Residents Die In Fresh Attacks In Jos, Several Houses Burnt by gidgiddy: 6:10pm On Aug 25, 2021
Very unfortunate and sad

Well at least some people are starting to see why Nnamdi Kanu and his people want to get out of Nigeria
Re: 30 Yelwan Zangam Residents Die In Fresh Attacks In Jos, Several Houses Burnt by adrian3000(m): 6:38pm On Aug 25, 2021
ItsTutsi:
Who were the casualties?
Christians
Re: 30 Yelwan Zangam Residents Die In Fresh Attacks In Jos, Several Houses Burnt by ItsTutsi(m): 6:46pm On Aug 25, 2021
How do you know? Some people are saying Muslims are the majority in Yelwa, so Christians cannot be the casualties

The media are blaming fulani for every attack
adrian3000:

Christians
Re: 30 Yelwan Zangam Residents Die In Fresh Attacks In Jos, Several Houses Burnt by FairlyUSEDpussy: 7:01pm On Aug 25, 2021
[s]
Hassanmaye:

Will you shut up, that's how you people are Fanning the embers of hatred and ethnicity,
[/s]
Re: 30 Yelwan Zangam Residents Die In Fresh Attacks In Jos, Several Houses Burnt by Blackdisciple(m): 7:29pm On Aug 25, 2021
Once it hit Jos North Central that will be the beginning of religious crisis...

Its coming soon then I will see what the Government will do.
Re: 30 Yelwan Zangam Residents Die In Fresh Attacks In Jos, Several Houses Burnt by skylane: 7:52pm On Aug 25, 2021
ItsTutsi:
But how are we sure it's fulani that committed the crime? Some are saying the casualties are mostly fulani muslims
it's a lie right now people have taken the corpses to the government house let him eat them
Re: 30 Yelwan Zangam Residents Die In Fresh Attacks In Jos, Several Houses Burnt by SenatePresdo(m): 8:13pm On Aug 25, 2021
iwaeda:

You did not learn sarcasm in school.
Since your school taught you sarcasm, what was your grade in sarcasm undecided
Re: 30 Yelwan Zangam Residents Die In Fresh Attacks In Jos, Several Houses Burnt by Amudeneogu: 9:42pm On Aug 25, 2021
God of isreal, God of iseac God of jacob and God of Elijah please rise up against the enemies of your children protect and defend your children against their enemies in jesus mighty name AMEN
Re: 30 Yelwan Zangam Residents Die In Fresh Attacks In Jos, Several Houses Burnt by sugarfrank(m): 9:50pm On Aug 25, 2021
The news is not fake. I just confirmed the news to be true.
iwaeda:

Fake news, Jos is peacefully save.
Las las we will all get guns to defend ourselves.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu / Okorocha Catches Alleged PDP Loyalists With Ballot Boxes In Imo (photos) / Ikpeazu Explains Why Coronavirus "Won't Enter Abia State"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.