Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (510) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (856310 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Hubmon360(m): 4:32pm On Nov 04, 2021
Anon123:

All these third party sites and their delays.. Most times they dont send reminders to IRCC once your notes are due.. I regularly send once notes are due and that forces IRCC to release them. i received three persons i applied for in sept and one for October yesterday.

Mind you i used Atip(IRCC directly) and not gcmsnotes.com
what can I do?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by atiteb4: 4:35pm On Nov 04, 2021
elenewton1:
God, it's like a dream.
My application has just been approved.
September 30th.
2nd time applicant
congratulations Omo iya. Barakallahu feekum

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by atiteb4: 4:36pm On Nov 04, 2021
jollytravels:

Congratulations as I key into this timeline too....may mine land as fast as yours too Insha Allah....
Aamiin
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Omiinii: 4:37pm On Nov 04, 2021
The problem is she said it's not an agent. It is the applicant's UNCLE.
I also felt there's something wrong with the story. All the keys dey the uncle hand make he talk wetin him do cos I never see passport request whey dey take 2 months to deliver. The fact the lady confirmed the uncle said he sent it to DHL. Na from there I confuse. I don't understand again
Scott99tish:
Dear Omiinii,

That story is so complicated if you read it all over again.
I doubt if the passport request as the agent claimed to them was real.

Over 2 months with nothing yet.
And He’s requesting a refund of tuition fee for them again ?

Main reason I asked the guy to get the right info to share as the story is so complicated.
Agent is hiding something.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by rali123(f): 4:45pm On Nov 04, 2021
Congratulations. cool
Alhamdulillah

I tap into this timeline for a positive outcome.
elenewton1:
My timeline.

2nd application
Submitted: September 30th 2021.
Applied for GCMS note: 3rd November 2021.
Upfront medical: done for my first application in July 2021.
Eligibility review: started 4th November 2021, PPR came 30 mins after.
PPR: November 4th

Thank you so much everyone.
Alhamdulilah

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Febs: 4:46pm On Nov 04, 2021
eleraaa:

I’m so sorry…had you already done your medicals and biometrics?

Just biometrics
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by CalcreteJB(m): 4:50pm On Nov 04, 2021
if it got to vfs on friday, it will only get to IRCC on monday or tuesday, so chill it will get dispatched tomorrow. Takes them about 2days for all the processes btw VFS and IRCC all things being equal.

Benquip:

I sent it since last week Thursday and it got delivered to vfs on Friday.

Any other person in the same shoe?

May God Make It Easy For Us All

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ceas0001: 4:52pm On Nov 04, 2021
Sorry about your refusal. So glad you want to reapply. Please did you receive medical request from IRCC?
Febs:
I have been following this thread.
My visa application just got refused based on personal assets and financial status after almost 5 months of wait
I would appreciate advice on what to do differently as I plan to reapply immediately
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by CalcreteJB(m): 4:53pm On Nov 04, 2021
just go to your portal on @mycentennial and check your payment schedule. you will see your first semester fee unless you are not resuming in January 2022.

Kidsister13:
Please i have come again with my wahala.

I'm expected to pay fees for the first semester on or before 12 November but the offer letter has fees for two semesters. How do I know the first semester fees to pay and where does my deposit fit in because I paid deposit already to get my acceptance. Centennial college. Please help. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Febs: 4:53pm On Nov 04, 2021
makano:
Hello Febs

Sorry for the refusal, its not actually over until you win..

But my honest advise, you do not have to re-apply immediately..

Calm yourself, get your GCMS notes, see the concerns of the Visa Officer in the GCMS notes, strategize on how you can tackle the concerns of the VO, take actions and provide documents to back your claims...

Convince the Visa Officer that indeed you have seen where you went wrong (quoting the concerns of the Visa officer in your GCMS notes) in your last refused application, and show proofs that indeed you have been able to address the concerns of the Visa Officer (Back this up with the appropriate documents) , and see how you will get your Visa in your re-application..

So do not rush to re-apply, so you wont keep rushing to re-apply until you get frustrated..

It takes Patience, a calculative and strategical approach when it comes to dealing with IRCC..

Peace
Thanks for your word of Encouragement . I actually needed it
How do I go about requesting for my GCMS note
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 04, 2021
Ketima:

Please all, Kindly don't pay much attention to this kind of thing. The only one that can give you POF is yourself, Sponsor ( parents/siblings/ close 3rd party). Please never accept bank statements from strangers. you're likely adding yourself at least 5-year ban.

Note that anyone who is advertising for this isn't aiming for just one customer. the same POF that will be given to you will as well be given to another person.

Just for instance ( not saying is the case ooo) grin grin grin: There was an instance where two siblings used the same account statement for an application, One was initially accepted while the other was rejected. later the accepted one was rejected. I'm not saying that case could be only as a result of submitting the same POF, but imagine siblings getting rejected for cos of that, then put yourself and many more who will be submitting that "Maybe a fraudulent" POF to submit with your application.

So contact him or her at your own risk.
sad story.till date,that was the only PPR we have seen so far that was later turned to rejection cos of Deceit.that God it was not seen as fraud by the V.O.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by janychino: 5:41pm On Nov 04, 2021
Congratulations bros.
Please I need help with supervisors for PHD Public health or Community health.I have mailed over 20 Professors but no positive response.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Gloryejims(f): 5:45pm On Nov 04, 2021
Good evening guys, so I settled for Colleges since its cheaper and now I'm to decide between two...

Conestoga and Niagara.

Please which one is better and who knows the tuition deposit for both of them.

What is their school fees and acceptance rate?

Thank you

@Lekiboboe

You all can contribute please...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by PatrickOkunima(m): 5:55pm On Nov 04, 2021
Gloryejims:
Good evening guys, so I settled for Colleges since its cheaper and now I'm to decide between two...

Conestoga and Niagara.

Please which one is better and who knows the tuition deposit for both of them.

What is their school fees and acceptance rate?

Thank you

@Lekiboboe

You all can contribute please...

They usually state them on their website, under payment.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by shams040(m): 5:59pm On Nov 04, 2021
Please am in Canada and I would like to apply for a GCMC note for my wife's SOWP. How can I go about this please?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by viviangogos(f): 6:00pm On Nov 04, 2021
Oh wow, thanks for this feedback ...did you book one way or with return? Do they allow one way ticket assuming I do not book a return ticket... did you get to send them any email , please share their customer service email with me please...
Thanks

Lianna2020:
Lufthansa allowed my family to travel.
We were not vaccinated.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by viviangogos(f): 6:06pm On Nov 04, 2021
Oh great... do they have rules about being vaccinated or not? I have used that airline in the past to US and it is a good airline in terms of comfort. Please confirm if you know about my enquiry above. Even Canada rules states that one can fly but will quarantine if unvaccinated. I wonder why the airlines are making it this stringent sef ..

Henriie:
I actually booked with Qatar Airways. I paid 476k for a return ticket.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nickoko: 6:07pm On Nov 04, 2021
Hello great people

If I am the primary sponsor and my younger sister is a co-sponsor in my application but I have paid school fees and have about 20k Cad in my account, how much is reasonable for her to have in her account?

Thanks for your reply.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Reseptie: 6:14pm On Nov 04, 2021
Hello you can request using https://gcmsnotes.com/ it is quite self explanatory or apply via https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do the latter require that only a Canadian or Permanent Resident can request the notes via the atip route.

Hope this helps.

shams040:
Please am in Canada and I would like to apply for a GCMC note for my wife's SOWP. How can I go about this please?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lianna2020: 6:19pm On Nov 04, 2021
I booked one way directly from their website.
I had no reason to email them personally so no idea about customer service.

viviangogos:
Oh wow, thanks for this feedback ...did you book one way or with return? Do they allow one way ticket assuming I do not book a return ticket... did you get to send them any email , please share their customer service email with me please...
Thanks

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by lilangel20: 6:21pm On Nov 04, 2021
Guys,
I am first time applicant for visa and I really need all the assistance I can get. There are lots of things that are quite confusing to me. I got a tuition waiver and a scholarship with a specified yearly income.

I need help on how to start, where to start and sop...

Please help a sister bayi
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by KoinsOfLagos: 6:21pm On Nov 04, 2021
Aijay26:
Turkish Airline Nko?

Don’t even try Turkish
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Omiinii: 6:41pm On Nov 04, 2021
Please could you drop link
Lianna2020:
I booked one way directly from their website.
I had no reason to email them personally so no idea about customer service.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Gloryejims(f): 6:44pm On Nov 04, 2021
PatrickOkunima:

They usually state them on their website, under payment.

Its not there
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Freebands01: 6:44pm On Nov 04, 2021
Just got PPR . Exactly 5weeks today

34 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lianna2020: 6:45pm On Nov 04, 2021
Their fares are high now.

https://mobile.lufthansa.com/rs/revenue?execution=e1s3&l=en

Omiinii:
Please could you drop link

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lianna2020: 6:46pm On Nov 04, 2021
Congratulations.
Oya timeline o.

By the way where did you apply from?

It’s to seven in Nigeria but your time is showing 3pm
Freebands01:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Omiinii: 6:55pm On Nov 04, 2021
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ronsfav: 6:57pm On Nov 04, 2021
Halleeeelujahhhhhhhh!!!

My family's PPR just dropped.

All my praise is to my God Almighty who never fails...

I discovered this forum over 4 months after submitting application. I didn't even know how to send a post here, had to send mail to @Makano and @Ketima for enquiries. I sent a mail and webform to Nairobi after this.
God bless you so much @Makano and @Ketima. Am really grateful.
For the first time last night, I responded to a post by @lilss and this afternoon PPR landed.

Timeline:
Submitted September 25th
Biometrics for spouse and one child June 1st
Medical request for children September 22nd
BVl for spouse and I September 30th
Medical passed September 30th
Then the long wait began.
Thank God it ended in praise.

Documents submitted:
All IMM forms
Offer letters for children
Receipt of school fees payment for children
Me and spouse statement of accounts
Documents of landed properties (all notarized)
Children's birth certificates.

Wishing everyone still waiting God's amazing favour in Jesus name. He's indeed too faithful to fail us

31 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lianna2020: 7:13pm On Nov 04, 2021
Congratulations
Ronsfav:
Halleeeelujahhhhhhhh!!!

My family's PPR just dropped.

All my praise is to my God Almighty who never fails...

I discovered this forum over 4 months after submitting application. I didn't even know how to send a post here, had to send mail to @Makano and @Ketima for enquiries. I sent a mail and webform to Nairobi after this.
God bless you so much @Makano and @Ketima. Am really grateful.
For the first time last night, I responded to a post by @lilss and this afternoon PPR landed.

Timeline:
Submitted September 25th
Biometrics for spouse and one child June 1st
Medical request for children September 22nd
BVl for spouse and I September 30th
Medical passed September 30th
Then the long wait began.
Thank God it ended in praise.

Documents submitted:
All IMM forms
Offer letters for children
Receipt of school fees payment for children
Me and spouse statement of accounts
Documents of landed properties (all notarized)
Children's birth certificates.

Wishing everyone still waiting God's amazing favour in Jesus name. He's indeed too faithful to fail us

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Dolly91: 7:14pm On Nov 04, 2021
Congratulations to everyone getting their ppr’s today!!! But a quick question, do y’all randomly check your accounts or everyone has gotten an email? Because this wait is frustratingggg
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by eclint(m): 7:19pm On Nov 04, 2021
WoW! Congratulations
First time applicant?

Please, share your timeline and docs with us.
Freebands01:

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) ... (834)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.