Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

NDA: Personnel On CCTV Duty Were Not Asleep. Search For Major Datong Is On - DHQ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDA: Personnel On CCTV Duty Were Not Asleep. Search For Major Datong Is On - DHQ (30589 Views)

Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA / Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News / NDA Personnel In Charge Of CCTV Were Sleeping During Bandits' Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDA: Personnel On CCTV Duty Were Not Asleep. Search For Major Datong Is On - DHQ by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 25, 2021
babaolofin:

No. Why did you ask the question ?
grin Nothing

Wanted to tell you something
Re: NDA: Personnel On CCTV Duty Were Not Asleep. Search For Major Datong Is On - DHQ by Bighenzzy(m): 5:32pm On Aug 25, 2021
Re: NDA: Personnel On CCTV Duty Were Not Asleep. Search For Major Datong Is On - DHQ by bizzibodi(m): 5:44pm On Aug 25, 2021
Heartmender1:
Some shameless people are actually celebrating the security breach at NDA and using it as an opportunity to laugh at their country. It's a shame I share the country with such unfortunate souls. The pentagon in America was hit in 2001, does that mean America is a useless country? Only useless souls celebrate calamities in their country or anywhere for that matter in whatever guise Nigeria will overcome, Nigeria will win the war against insurgency

cry

Rest on to the dead
America was hit,the whole world saw d response of America..they said never again.we saw how their president rally them & match words with actions.
If military formations can be attacked not once then no where is safe in d country.
The armed forces are completely demoralised,poorly motivated,divided,politicised,sectional used,I'll equipped.
How can they fight a better weaponised Bandits.
Nobody is celebrating..we are weeping for our country.

1 Like

Re: NDA: Personnel On CCTV Duty Were Not Asleep. Search For Major Datong Is On - DHQ by yemionline(m): 5:46pm On Aug 25, 2021
If they can successfully penetrate NDA then even Aso Rock is not safe.
Re: NDA: Personnel On CCTV Duty Were Not Asleep. Search For Major Datong Is On - DHQ by Oshin56(m): 5:50pm On Aug 25, 2021
Heartmender1:
Some shameless people are actually celebrating the security breach at NDA and using it as an opportunity to laugh at their country. It's a shame I share the country with such unfortunate souls. The pentagon in America was hit in 2001, does that mean America is a useless country? Only useless souls celebrate calamities in their country or anywhere for that matter in whatever guise Nigeria will overcome, Nigeria will win the war against insurgency.

cry

Rest on to the dead
sir, that's the problem we are facing in this country we only see the bad thing in other countries to justify our reckless altitudes. Why can't we talk about the good things that's happening there sir?

1 Like

Re: NDA: Personnel On CCTV Duty Were Not Asleep. Search For Major Datong Is On - DHQ by Philipxxxx0: 5:55pm On Aug 25, 2021
Miner13:
ACCEPTED...ok present the cctv footage or thunder will fire all of you.
I can bet my two balls that the CCTV is not working.
Re: NDA: Personnel On CCTV Duty Were Not Asleep. Search For Major Datong Is On - DHQ by Babastrong(m): 6:00pm On Aug 25, 2021
Highly trained indeed!
Re: NDA: Personnel On CCTV Duty Were Not Asleep. Search For Major Datong Is On - DHQ by hybridblood07(m): 6:05pm On Aug 25, 2021
Insider job bro! Trust me, the culprit will soon be fished out and will be sentence to death by firing Square. What most civilians don't know about the military is, they keep some confidential info while a lot of people give false information. Don't believe everything you see or read about thr Military online.
Mikecold:
But na full NDA bandits burst enter not jump fence after light out

Yet nothing happened
Re: NDA: Personnel On CCTV Duty Were Not Asleep. Search For Major Datong Is On - DHQ by bizzibodi(m): 6:17pm On Aug 25, 2021
They still get mouth to blow grammar....if they are not asleep then they are aslumber....does it means officers sleep with no side arms..... professional indeed a tactically trained mind should sleep like a dog...you can't takes a dog unaware.....I don't understand do they just kick d door open & pick him in his pyjamas,did they use a silencer that no-one heard gunshots,why are those victims Christians when we have more Muslims as officers.
This is a case of house rats inviting d bush rats to come & party.
Are ragtag terrorists better trained in warfare that d NDA?
Honestly I felt ASHAME unbehalf of the armed forces.
Re: NDA: Personnel On CCTV Duty Were Not Asleep. Search For Major Datong Is On - DHQ by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 25, 2021
hybridblood07:
Insider job bro! Trust me, the culprit will soon be fished out and will be sentence to death by firing Square. What most civilians don't know about the military is, they keep some confidential info while a lot of people give false information. Don't believe everything you see or read about thr Military online.
you believe na inside job yet you dey expect military to persecute anybody

No be the same military when dey defend bandits already and cover for them that it's mere arm robbers

No be the same military when inside job they burst their racket give Boko Haram for Maiduguri

How many Dem don send to firing squad, Dem dey fire them na more inside job they get bolder and intense

1 Like

Re: NDA: Personnel On CCTV Duty Were Not Asleep. Search For Major Datong Is On - DHQ by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 25, 2021
bizzibodi:
They still get mouth to blow grammar....if they are not asleep then they are aslumber....does it means officers sleep with no side arms..... professional indeed a tactically trained mind should sleep like a dog...you can't takes a dog unaware.....I don't understand do they just kick d door open & pick him in his pyjamas,did they use a silencer that no-one heard gunshots,why are those victims Christians when we have more Muslims as officers.
This is a case of house rats inviting d bush rats to come & party.
Are ragtag terrorists better trained in warfare that d NDA?
Honestly I felt ASHAME unbehalf of the armed forces.
Even ordinary civilian house Dem dey get main guard with dog to alert

Even normal filling station dey get watch night for evening duty

So for a whole military headquarters no body dey evening duty grin yet they live inside the place

Everybody dey snor at the same time, oga major general sef dey get like two low officers attached (all of them dey sleep)

Dog no dey military headquarters, weapons no dey despite billions of dollars budgeted for them

Everybody fold hand dey cry like bloody civilians as Dem dey drag their ogas

Dem drag them commot even injury bandit no see
Re: NDA: Personnel On CCTV Duty Were Not Asleep. Search For Major Datong Is On - DHQ by Sidneypr2: 6:46pm On Aug 25, 2021
If this had happened in the South, by now the military would have burnt houses, arrest innocent people. Just imagine NDA bandits entered there and killed military personnel then abduct a major General. Nigeria will soon go the way of Afghanistan
Re: NDA: Personnel On CCTV Duty Were Not Asleep. Search For Major Datong Is On - DHQ by Baba40(f): 6:59pm On Aug 25, 2021
He is been murdered already
Re: NDA: Personnel On CCTV Duty Were Not Asleep. Search For Major Datong Is On - DHQ by Blackdisciple(m): 7:12pm On Aug 25, 2021
DHQ should shot the f**k up.
Re: NDA: Personnel On CCTV Duty Were Not Asleep. Search For Major Datong Is On - DHQ by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:34pm On Aug 25, 2021
This is so disheartening.
If this can happen inside NDA, that means those military men on the field are just on a suicide mission. Why is Nigeria government bent on killing people that put their lives on rust protecting the country? Why have the terrorists not invaded Asorock of national assembly? If the government want this to end, it will end.
Re: NDA: Personnel On CCTV Duty Were Not Asleep. Search For Major Datong Is On - DHQ by cybertruss(m): 7:51pm On Aug 25, 2021
fergie001:
https://www.nairaland.com/6718293/nda-personnel-charge-cctv-sleeping

https://www.nairaland.com/6718495/major-datong-abducted-bandits-nda

BENJAMIN OLUFEMI SAWYERR
Major General
Director Defence Information

Ok. If I should agree with you that they are not sleeping. How can you explain to the public how the bandits were able to kill and kidnap military officer inside the academy.

The only explanation is that the CCTV team has a personel that supported the bandits.

This is a SHOW OF SHAME. It means that a lots of mole are in the military. We are in trouble as a country.

I hope that those saying that ISIS cannot take over the whole Nigeria can now see how fragile our nation is. With the mole within the military the ISIS can take power and use it against the governor.

Once the ISIS have incorporated enough mole in the army, they will take over the army. You will only wake up one day to see that the 36 governors have been overpowered and the moles will start bombing civilians area.

The big question is what will you do? Cutlass and arrow cannot fight such army and you might not get help from international community.
Re: NDA: Personnel On CCTV Duty Were Not Asleep. Search For Major Datong Is On - DHQ by hybridblood07(m): 8:06pm On Aug 25, 2021
Watch out and see bro
Mikecold:
you believe na inside job yet you dey expect military to persecute anybody

No be the same military when dey defend bandits already and cover for them that it's mere arm robbers

No be the same military when inside job they burst their racket give Boko Haram for Maiduguri

How many Dem don send to firing squad, Dem dey fire them na more inside job they get bolder and intense
Re: NDA: Personnel On CCTV Duty Were Not Asleep. Search For Major Datong Is On - DHQ by bizzibodi(m): 8:21pm On Aug 25, 2021
Mikecold:
Even ordinary civilian house Dem dey get main guard with dog to alert

Even normal filling station dey get watch night for evening duty

So for a whole military headquarters no body dey evening duty grin yet they live inside the place

Everybody dey snor at the same time, oga major general sef dey get like two low officers attached (all of them dey sleep)

Dog no dey military headquarters, weapons no dey despite billions of dollars budgeted for them

Everybody fold hand dey cry like bloody civilians as Dem dey drag their ogas

Dem drag them commot even injury bandit no see
Even when school of Forestry opposite that was attacked they left their guards,no sentries,no watch towers.
They even dey yarn say d terrorists came at hours people are sleeping, enemies are trained to attack in d night...."element of surprise"from what is happening in d country should a soldier sleep with 2 eyes closed...by training a soldier should sleep like a dog in d night...can U take a dog unaware that dog will cease to be dog...let dog be dog,pig be pig,lion be lion,soldiers be soldiers!
Re: NDA: Personnel On CCTV Duty Were Not Asleep. Search For Major Datong Is On - DHQ by yunafa(f): 9:14pm On Aug 25, 2021
There is nothing like repentant bandits or Boko Haram....they should go and repent in prison...periodt!!!
Re: NDA: Personnel On CCTV Duty Were Not Asleep. Search For Major Datong Is On - DHQ by jaxxy(m): 1:15am On Aug 26, 2021
All talk and no action makes no sense. Get those behind it then explain.
Re: NDA: Personnel On CCTV Duty Were Not Asleep. Search For Major Datong Is On - DHQ by Tosman12(m): 12:44pm On Aug 26, 2021
Soso990240:
Firstly, i can clearly state that this was an inside Job.. in the sense that some people inside NDA maybe part of this.
Secondly, NDA is so secured that you cant carry out an attack there without loosing your own people (Soldiers there must respond and kill some of the bandits) that's why i sense conspiracy.
Lastly, was it a coincidence that only Christian Soldiers were killed? or was it a clear Assassination?
Buhari and some of his Cabinet members knows what is happening, but they cant say it.

very correct and observant of you .... this is a very clear tactically organized inside job .... bandit cant be that organized not blow it into a blown shoot out in such a place as NDA. is bandit now special forces that sneak in and sneak out just like that and they are long gone almost 48hr after .
Re: NDA: Personnel On CCTV Duty Were Not Asleep. Search For Major Datong Is On - DHQ by Sewgon79(m): 4:48pm On Aug 27, 2021
Balloranking:
Shit

Do you want to Exchange Pay-pal and other funds and you are looking for the best way to exchange it my Brother/Sister We are here to buy/sell the funds and pay you naira without any delay and we accept physical trade but it depend on what you are bringing

We buy/Sell these following

PayPal = 400/$ - 420/$

Zelle funds = 390/$ to 400/$

Greendot = 400/$ to 410/$

Chime = 380/$

Cashapp =400/$

Apple pay = 380/$

Bitcoin = 520/$

Venmo = 370/$

Rmb = 70/1

And Gift cards

Itunes = 360/$

Amazon with reciept = 380/$

Google play = 370/$

Come on WhatsApp

Whatapp number please. I want to sell Payoneer
Re: NDA: Personnel On CCTV Duty Were Not Asleep. Search For Major Datong Is On - DHQ by Cronus1: 5:55pm On Aug 27, 2021
Sewgon79:

Whatapp number please. I want to sell Payoneer
He is a scammer! Don't deal with him.
Re: NDA: Personnel On CCTV Duty Were Not Asleep. Search For Major Datong Is On - DHQ by Sewgon79(m): 12:20pm On Aug 28, 2021
Cronus1:

He is a scammer! Don't deal with him.

I am not scammer. I want to sell payoneer for real
Re: NDA: Personnel On CCTV Duty Were Not Asleep. Search For Major Datong Is On - DHQ by Cronus1: 3:21pm On Aug 28, 2021
Sewgon79:

I am not scammer. I want to sell payoneer for real
I was warning you not to transact with the guy you quoted. He is a scammer. He just scammed someone of $2900.
Re: NDA: Personnel On CCTV Duty Were Not Asleep. Search For Major Datong Is On - DHQ by Sewgon79(m): 3:27pm On Aug 28, 2021
Cronus1:

I was warning you not to transact with the guy you quoted. He is a scammer. He just scammed someone of $2900.

Yes i saw him. I know he is scammer. I only trade with registered company. If you are not i am out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party / President Tinubu Yet To Move Into Villa Six Weeks After Inauguration / Senate Rejects Buhari’s 2017-2019 Medium Term Expenditure Framework

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.