Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp (71458 Views)

This Indian Man Has Not Bathed In 22 Years (Pix) / COVID-19 Second Wave: 566 Arrested, 502 Convicted, 32 Clubs Shut In Lagos / Indian Man Buys N1.5M Gold Face-Mask To Save Him From Coronavirus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp by Fuckingmallam45(m): 2:56pm On Aug 26, 2021
K
Re: Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp by MrEazi223: 2:57pm On Aug 26, 2021
Sometimes, it feels like success is a trap
And sometimes, it feels like people don't understand
'Cause the pressure, e plenty and the expectations high
Even your day ones wey suppose get
Your back sometimes day ones dey fight
And everybody has an opinion
On how you suppose live your life
And even people wey suppose to show you the way
Na the people dey backbite
No be pride, no be ego
Sometimes, I gats change my mind
Sometimes, I gats dey behind
Sometimes, I will have to say no
Sometimes, I gats pour water on top my head
Make this pressure no go drive me insane o
So if you see me outside and I no greet you
No vex baba, my head e full o
And baba, you know the level
Re: Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp by MARSHALDEMSA202(m): 2:58pm On Aug 26, 2021
Cuming is peace became wahala again

1 Like

Re: Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp by Badonasty(m): 2:58pm On Aug 26, 2021
It doesn’t even make sense
Re: Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp by lecowas: 2:59pm On Aug 26, 2021
Killed ursef because of woman , the woman go still collect many pri*ks after u’re gone . Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp by Emperor5(m): 2:59pm On Aug 26, 2021
Nothing is impossible again in this Earth.
Did he deserve to be mourn

1 Like

Re: Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp by dheaven: 2:59pm On Aug 26, 2021
Are you sure he is a human or animal?

2 Likes

Re: Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp by Kellie069(m): 3:01pm On Aug 26, 2021
When I saw the headline, my first thought was either he’s from Kenya or India ! Very werey pple

2 Likes

Re: Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp by Zane2point4(m): 3:01pm On Aug 26, 2021
Was more concerned at the pain he had to go thru when he came with his penis glued, grin

2 Likes

Re: Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp by Comedian2019: 3:03pm On Aug 26, 2021
Ovoko!

Re: Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp by Kellie069(m): 3:04pm On Aug 26, 2021
kibwot3:
Pervs

Keep your devices juiced up multiple times, never run dry.

30,000mah strong, durable and reliable.

Dual ports.

Pay on delivery / Nationwide Delivery

Nor b payment on delivery b the issue, u sure say nor b tiger batteries de inside the power bank ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp by Bryan88(m): 3:05pm On Aug 26, 2021
i dont blve this story.
Re: Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp by EmmanuelScott1(m): 3:05pm On Aug 26, 2021
I no believe this story, he can't even use withdrawal method, aaa super story
Re: Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp by Imustnottalk: 3:06pm On Aug 26, 2021
Can glue prevent HIV just asking ni?

1 Like

Re: Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp by LadyMedina25(f): 3:06pm On Aug 26, 2021
Wait... but I don’t understand
Re: Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp by Gee64: 3:06pm On Aug 26, 2021
What will he tell God if he is asked what killed him?

1 Like

Re: Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp by sirwhyteB(m): 3:07pm On Aug 26, 2021
Welcome to hell faya!
Re: Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp by faceland: 3:07pm On Aug 26, 2021
What? shocked
Re: Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp by Muhylonaire007: 3:08pm On Aug 26, 2021
Lwkmd grin grin
I thought I've heard it all
Re: Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 26, 2021
What a way to go... Foolish man

Angle Michael Jackson and Fela are watin for u.
Re: Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp by Aurelius1(m): 3:08pm On Aug 26, 2021
Make them go school dem say no. Sotey you use super glue take gum your pe.nis hole. N200 postinor would have kept that idiot alive.
Re: Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp by Gunayo(m): 3:09pm On Aug 26, 2021
kingthreat:
How dare you go experimental with your penis? Are you alright?
No he was not alright or not thinking straight. Anyway demons are waiting for him to eternally super glue his penis to everlasting hook of fire.
Re: Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp by iLegendd(m): 3:10pm On Aug 26, 2021
Sad!

When we tell them to remain gay and virgin like us, they refused.

1 Like

Re: Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp by Goldbw122(m): 3:11pm On Aug 26, 2021
Something must kill a man lol
Re: Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp by SenecaTheYonger: 3:12pm On Aug 26, 2021
Darwinism wins. Although I’m filled with rage just reading this
Re: Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp by solofresh(m): 3:12pm On Aug 26, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Men in the 21st century have become endangered species, by 2023 there will be no more husbands to marry the ladies available. Marriage will become free of charge.

This I have seen.

Re: Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp by Goldbw122(m): 3:13pm On Aug 26, 2021
Emperor5:
Nothing is impossible again in this Earth.
Did he deserve to be mourn
devil will educate him when he gets to his kingdom.
Re: Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp by Jesterinjay: 3:13pm On Aug 26, 2021
Imustnottalk:
Can glue prevent HIV just asking ni?
shey u wan try am tongue
Re: Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp by cristechinfotec(m): 3:14pm On Aug 26, 2021
That is an abortion, instead of aborting the pregnancy, he aborted himself.
Re: Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp by Olakunleyakub(m): 3:14pm On Aug 26, 2021
This people are not that intelligent as they have been overhype if not for good leadership and by extension technical capacity skills

Imagine the shameless stuff he did. Not even a mad man can do that I doubt.
Re: Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp by authority2006(m): 3:17pm On Aug 26, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yellow Sperm Vs White Sperm / Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola / Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.