Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp (71463 Views)

This Indian Man Has Not Bathed In 22 Years (Pix) / COVID-19 Second Wave: 566 Arrested, 502 Convicted, 32 Clubs Shut In Lagos / Indian Man Buys N1.5M Gold Face-Mask To Save Him From Coronavirus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp by Dobbes(m): 3:17pm On Aug 26, 2021
Need someone to explain how sealing the penis with a glue killed him. Doctors in the house!
Re: Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp by Kobicove(m): 3:17pm On Aug 26, 2021
Less one stupid person in the world!
Re: Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp by INCREDIBLE007(m): 3:17pm On Aug 26, 2021
cheesy
FalseProphet1:
Men in the 21st century have become endangered species, by 2023 there will be no more husbands to marry the ladies available. Marriage will become free of charge.

This I have seen.
Re: Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp by Milliozbillz458(m): 3:18pm On Aug 26, 2021
No be small thing dey happen oooooo
Re: Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp by Blesyn22(m): 3:19pm On Aug 26, 2021
My shock is still shocking my shock now.

Make Dem do autopsy
Re: Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp by authority2006(m): 3:19pm On Aug 26, 2021
But his condition deteriorated and he was rushed to Sola Civil Hospital, where he died from multiple organ failure - reportedly caused by the adhesive.
The senior officer added: "Unfortunately, the adhesive damaged Salman’s organs, and he died due to multiple organ failure.

Adhesive didn't directly kill him but the failure to get excretory products out of his own system might have led to multiple infections from the same excretory products.
USA soldiers that were tried for war crime also used glue to seal off the anus of their Iraqis war prisoners after giving them laxatives making the prisoners unable to get pop out of their system thereby leading to infections and multiple organs failure.

1 Like

Re: Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp by qtguru(m): 3:21pm On Aug 26, 2021
osamz007:
IS HE FOOLISH I'LL SAY NO

BUT IS HE STUPÍD I'LL SAY YES

Look at the positive side, at least we now know sealing your penis cap causes death. Discovery involves sacrifice.
Re: Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp by YoungRay007: 3:21pm On Aug 26, 2021
��������Newly launched to empower Africans.

Watch videos and earn more than 1000$ a week.

Watch videos and earn more than 1000$� a week.

��������������������������������
Call me on 0701 774 7074 on how to join
Re: Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp by Emeka71(m): 3:24pm On Aug 26, 2021
He should have done withdrawal instead.
Re: Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp by kudinkarfe: 3:25pm On Aug 26, 2021
They flex life sha! Some people try risky adventure with their love ones but the dude died in active service. Life is good.
Re: Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp by UDUJ(m): 3:28pm On Aug 26, 2021
He deserves to die. Good riddance to stupid people.

We already have a huge population of stupid people in the world, so a gradual reduction is highly welcome.
Re: Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp by Bngf: 3:33pm On Aug 26, 2021
Really
Re: Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:34pm On Aug 26, 2021
Sex
Re: Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp by EndBuhariNow(m): 3:37pm On Aug 26, 2021
Not surprised... Indians are weird people
Re: Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp by favour32(m): 3:39pm On Aug 26, 2021
When you go think say you don see enough mumu for this world.... another one go wake up

1 Like

Re: Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp by Ishilove: 3:43pm On Aug 26, 2021
Christ...
Re: Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp by princewarri1985: 3:44pm On Aug 26, 2021
Highness na bastard, last year my neighbour brought a young girl home and he was high as fvck and he wanted to have sex with the girl, but the girl was dry and she ask him to rub cream on his manhood, the room being dark and him being high also he rub aboniki on his manhood immediatel he insert it inside the girl, she ran out naked screaming water water, water, everybody came out and i was the one who pointed my phone torch on her vagina and help her to wash her vagina with water, i can never forget that day!

2 Likes

Re: Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp by AyarmBoye(m): 3:44pm On Aug 26, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright...

It is not the adhesive glue that killed him

Maybe something else

Ogbeni....he may have taken a drug that affected his health, with the glue just adding complications.

bro I think it is ......... I’m sure it’s kidney failure.....
Re: Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp by caandi: 3:46pm On Aug 26, 2021
Hian! Wetin we no go hear
Re: Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp by Notyouraveragej: 3:54pm On Aug 26, 2021
Sometimes your foolishness won't allow you a second chance. It's not everytime Experience gives you another opportunity.

Learn children.

Re: Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp by HurleyHM: 3:57pm On Aug 26, 2021
Righteousness2:

Sin Destroys.
Sin Reduces the mental capacity of human.
Sin Renders the reasoning ability of man to nothing. That is why, when Adam sinned and discovered he was naked, the Nonsense that came to his mind was to cover himself with leaves. This was a man that had the mental capacity to name all animals

The Worse of all is to Depart without JESUS Christ. What a waste of Life

Stop this religion brainwashing. Sex between or among consenting adults is neither a crime not a sin.
Re: Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp by jerry2cino(m): 3:58pm On Aug 26, 2021
The last fuvking,
Re: Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp by mt77: 4:12pm On Aug 26, 2021
There are consequences for our actions. Sin doesn't pay. Fear God and eschew every ungodly act.
Re: Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp by Exceed15: 4:15pm On Aug 26, 2021
RisenJoe:
Highway to hell

Who told you?
Re: Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp by Noone7: 4:18pm On Aug 26, 2021
Righteousness2:

Sin Destroys.
Sin Renders the reasoning ability of man to nothing. That is why, when Adam sinned and discovered he was naked, the Nonsense that came to his mind was to cover himself with leaves. This was a man that had the mental capacity to name all animals

High way to hell

1 Like

Re: Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp by Okhuadams(m): 4:22pm On Aug 26, 2021
Holiness2100:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15964293/man-dies-glue-seal-penis-romp/amp/
person wey no get sense can Never get Sense, super glue , the guy foolish
Re: Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 26, 2021
Righteousness2:

Sin Destroys.

Forget sin first.. this is foolishness..
No be sin kill this one... He killed himself with his own stupidity.. R.I.P to the dead...
P.S he's not the first man to take drugs..
Re: Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp by craves(m): 4:36pm On Aug 26, 2021
If this is true, then its stupidity in the highest level

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yellow Sperm Vs White Sperm / Nigerian Female Doctor Dies Of Ebola / Baby Falls From Abuja Hospital’s Top Floor, Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.