Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,120 members, 7,860,047 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:54 AM

Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore (52475 Views)

Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview / NBC Query Letter To Channels TV Over Ortom Interview / Olawunmi: Boko Haram Named Governors, Senators, Aso Rock Officials As Sponsors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore by naijaman2225(m): 1:30pm On Aug 26, 2021
Sheriman:
By the time Buhari finish Nigeria all of us will be begging Benin, Togo and Niger Republic to accommodate us
PLEASE REMOVE NIGER REPUBLIC AND REPLACE WITH GHANA OR CAMEROUN
Re: Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore by excellentj4teal(m): 1:51pm On Aug 26, 2021
FarahAideed:
Na wa oo..to think we really warned Nigeria about this man
It's just unfortunate that Nigeria has people like you as it's citizen.
Re: Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore by FarahAideed: 1:57pm On Aug 26, 2021
excellentj4teal:

It's just unfortunate that Nigeria has people like you as it's citizen.

But blessed to have people like you and Buhari Right? You are definitely not okay
Re: Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore by haslaw(m): 2:31pm On Aug 26, 2021
od501:

I know your likes will still come here to deceive the gullible. Have you made your findings to ascertain the authenticity of the accusation?

The US government were the ones that gave that list 400 BH sponsors to the Nigerian government for 2 years now.

Keep defending evil, but you see this una dividend of democracy, aswear it must reach everybody, you inclusive.

You are a very bitter and disturbed human and your bitterness will consume you.
Re: Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore by od501: 2:37pm On Aug 26, 2021
haslaw:

You are a very bitter and disturbed human and your bitterness will consume you.

You disappoint me shaa...I was waiting for your blame it on IPOB as usual. Mr. Consumer !

Enjoy your dividend of democracy while it lasts

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore by Lightorder: 3:40pm On Aug 26, 2021
Btruth:
........get your facts right. Not all Yoruba believe in Tinubu.
apologies for generalizing it sir
Re: Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore by haslaw(m): 3:44pm On Aug 26, 2021
od501:

You disappoint me shaa...I was waiting for your blame it on IPOB as usual. Mr. Consumer !

Enjoy your dividend of democracy while it lasts

You are a nobody to me and I have nothing to prove to you.

I only feel sorry for you as you may die young with the kind of black and hate filled fire burning in your heart..
Re: Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore by Btruth: 3:50pm On Aug 26, 2021
Lightorder:
apologies for generalizing it sir
says who?

Yinmu!
Re: Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore by od501: 3:56pm On Aug 26, 2021
haslaw:

You are a nobody to me and I have nothing to prove to you. i

only feel sorry for you as you may die young with the kind of black fire burning in your heart..

Nop...reverse is actually the case here. You will definitely die young for supporting evil against your fellow human. So far as you and fellow Buharists continue supporting this administration and the evil it purports, you will definitely not end well.

And..yes, I feel sorry for you cos the evil you support today will definitely reach your doorsteps (God's willing).
Re: Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore by aryzgreat: 4:02pm On Aug 26, 2021
Neddyogu:
The way people are ready to believe just about anything! How can u arrest and bring people to Abuja when they're already in Abuja? Channels tv that was transmitting live this morning before I left the house? Abeg sowore talk another thing joor.

https://www.nairaland.com/6721236/arrest-chamberlain-usoh-kayode-okikiolu

What can you say?
Re: Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore by Gfskw: 4:05pm On Aug 26, 2021
Useless cow
Re: Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore by aryzgreat: 4:09pm On Aug 26, 2021
tmanuelle:
This said post is from Sowore of Sahara Reporters. The same way he said Lai has gone to America to meet with Twitter weeks ago only to find out later that Lai actually went to the US to interact with some organizations but Twitter.
Can anyone discern this?

We await the suspension of ChannelsTV and the arrest of the gentlemen, only then will I believe this news.

Cheers

https://www.nairaland.com/6721236/arrest-chamberlain-usoh-kayode-okikiolu

Thomas
Re: Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore by BluntCrazeMan: 4:11pm On Aug 26, 2021
They should go for Gov. Ortom for him to explain better.
Wetin Channel People Know?
Re: Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore by Adamsyozil23: 4:44pm On Aug 26, 2021
Fake News
Re: Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore by Exceed15: 5:43pm On Aug 26, 2021
FarahAideed:

But they no hear o my brother
Na of all us dey inside now
Sai baba my foot .
Re: Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore by Exceed15: 5:45pm On Aug 26, 2021
God who dealt with abacha is still Alive..
Very soon..
Re: Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore by luluman: 5:51pm On Aug 26, 2021
FarahAideed:
And he gets worse by the day

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore by Lightorder: 6:06pm On Aug 26, 2021
Btruth:
says who?

Yinmu!
apologies 100% withdrawn . Not everyone deserves honour . Go home and cry
Re: Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore by olubl: 7:10pm On Aug 26, 2021
Where is the freedom of speech then? Where is Democracy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu’s Action On Ambode Haunts Campaign / Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students / IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.