Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,942 members, 7,828,308 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Manchester City Suspends Benjamin Mendy Amid Rape, Sexual Assault Charges - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester City Suspends Benjamin Mendy Amid Rape, Sexual Assault Charges (29582 Views)

Mason Greenwood Suspended By England Team Amid Rape Probe / Benjamin Mendy Granted Bail, Awaits Trial For Rape & Sexual Assault Charges / Benjamin Mendy Has A Football Pitch In His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City Suspends Benjamin Mendy Amid Rape, Sexual Assault Charges by Monogamy: 5:30pm On Aug 26, 2021
Village people at work
Re: Manchester City Suspends Benjamin Mendy Amid Rape, Sexual Assault Charges by Notyouraveragej: 5:30pm On Aug 26, 2021
shocked shocked he's done with. At this point it's only God who can redeem him. I know for sure that the westerners are against rape and the guy come be black Guy.... Omo

Years ago, I think it was mikel or osazee odewingie, I can't remember —In his words, '' they will lure you to do different things, it even got to a point that ladies would be bringing out boobs for me to sign on as autographs ... I had to just be wise''

Wisdom is profitable to direct.

Re: Manchester City Suspends Benjamin Mendy Amid Rape, Sexual Assault Charges by EmmaLege: 5:31pm On Aug 26, 2021
haaa. mendy lae raepee grin grin grin
Re: Manchester City Suspends Benjamin Mendy Amid Rape, Sexual Assault Charges by Kylce042(m): 5:35pm On Aug 26, 2021
daddytime:
He needs to be shipped off to the US to meet Hushpuppi.

Hushpuppi don turn delta variant of cobik wan nine virus.

Everything the guy touch na suspension. grin

You just had to say this rubbish! 70 years old man undecided
Re: Manchester City Suspends Benjamin Mendy Amid Rape, Sexual Assault Charges by daddytime(m): 5:39pm On Aug 26, 2021
Kylce042:

You just had to say this rubbish! 70 years old man undecided

See teeth...

Small rat.

Toddler... grin

You for just make your comment ignore my post.
Dundee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Suspends Benjamin Mendy Amid Rape, Sexual Assault Charges by Commentor: 5:39pm On Aug 26, 2021
gaetano:
I need to hear his own side of the story, I don't trust these hoes. That's how one almost roped neymar if not for video evidence.
I agree with you.
Re: Manchester City Suspends Benjamin Mendy Amid Rape, Sexual Assault Charges by Breastfeed: 5:40pm On Aug 26, 2021
Casted
Re: Manchester City Suspends Benjamin Mendy Amid Rape, Sexual Assault Charges by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 26, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Rapenaldo is joining him soon so he can teach him how to get away with rape.

If Ronaldo ever steps foot in USA, he'll be arrested.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Suspends Benjamin Mendy Amid Rape, Sexual Assault Charges by FORWARDEVERLY: 5:41pm On Aug 26, 2021
Fake rape accusation..
Women always playing the victim.. where is Ronaldo, Neymar accusers??

He should sue her back to the last Kobo..
Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Manchester City Suspends Benjamin Mendy Amid Rape, Sexual Assault Charges by blacdiamond(m): 5:41pm On Aug 26, 2021
That's how one olosho who calls herself model
Accused hudson-odoi during the lockdown last year,
I swear I don tire for all these agent of darkness

4 Likes

Re: Manchester City Suspends Benjamin Mendy Amid Rape, Sexual Assault Charges by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 26, 2021
I knew it will be a black man before I even opened the thread.
Re: Manchester City Suspends Benjamin Mendy Amid Rape, Sexual Assault Charges by FORWARDEVERLY: 5:44pm On Aug 26, 2021
Kriely:
Under 18?

How evil can a man be?

Shut up... The age of consent in some countries is 16..
Stop showing your foolishness online..

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Suspends Benjamin Mendy Amid Rape, Sexual Assault Charges by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 26, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:
Fake rape accusation..
Women always playing the victim.. where is Ronaldo, Neymar accusers??

He should sue her back to the last Kobo..
Nonsense

Ronaldo's accuser is still around. The rapist refused to visit US to defend himself, just like Allen onyema and abba kyari. Anytime he steps foot in USA, he'll be arrested.
Re: Manchester City Suspends Benjamin Mendy Amid Rape, Sexual Assault Charges by FORWARDEVERLY: 5:45pm On Aug 26, 2021
seborrhic:
Useless individual.
A guy that would have girls running to him with his wealth,fame and star status.
He should be jailed,his contract terminated and be stripped of all his medals.
This is a case of taking a man out of the jungle but not being able to take the jungle out of the man.

Shut up..
Your brain no tell you say d lady can be pained for him dumping her and raise fake alarms..
Where is Ronaldo and Neymar accusers today ..??

3 Likes

Re: Manchester City Suspends Benjamin Mendy Amid Rape, Sexual Assault Charges by Angelfrost(m): 5:46pm On Aug 26, 2021
Is this due to lack of playing time or just clear indiscipline... What manner of nonsense is this bikonu! undecided
Re: Manchester City Suspends Benjamin Mendy Amid Rape, Sexual Assault Charges by FORWARDEVERLY: 5:47pm On Aug 26, 2021
Lamasta:

Let the court do its job oga Chief Judge cool

You dey mind that stupid fool..
And em useless brain no fit reason say e fit be fake accusations..
Where is Ronaldo and Neymar accusers today sef..

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Suspends Benjamin Mendy Amid Rape, Sexual Assault Charges by samsongbemisola(m): 5:47pm On Aug 26, 2021
if found guilty his career is as good as gone. Same thing happened to Adam Johnson n he spent three years in jail. Having sexual relationship with under age girls in western countries is huge crime

4 Likes

Re: Manchester City Suspends Benjamin Mendy Amid Rape, Sexual Assault Charges by Goldbw122(m): 5:48pm On Aug 26, 2021
When girls full everywhere
Re: Manchester City Suspends Benjamin Mendy Amid Rape, Sexual Assault Charges by Lamasta(m): 5:50pm On Aug 26, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

You dey mind that stupid fool..
And em useless brain no fit reason say e fit be fake accusations..
Where is Ronaldo and Neymar accusers today sef..
I weak for am self the hate in his quote is too much against Mendy...
Re: Manchester City Suspends Benjamin Mendy Amid Rape, Sexual Assault Charges by Hallabee1(m): 5:51pm On Aug 26, 2021
[quote author=daddytime post=105205008]He needs to be shipped off to the US to meet Hushpuppi.

Everything the guy touch na suspension. grin[/quote

Aje...

Soro soke joot
Re: Manchester City Suspends Benjamin Mendy Amid Rape, Sexual Assault Charges by Hallabee1(m): 5:52pm On Aug 26, 2021
[quote author=daddytime post=105205008]He needs to be shipped off to the US to meet Hushpuppi.

Everything the guy touch na suspension. grin[/quote

Aje...

Soro soke joor
Re: Manchester City Suspends Benjamin Mendy Amid Rape, Sexual Assault Charges by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 26, 2021
whenever they accuse rich man for rape i know its a lie.
Re: Manchester City Suspends Benjamin Mendy Amid Rape, Sexual Assault Charges by Hallabee1(m): 5:52pm On Aug 26, 2021
temitope27:
No be hushpuppi be that

aje...

Na hushdaddy
Re: Manchester City Suspends Benjamin Mendy Amid Rape, Sexual Assault Charges by jaxxy(m): 5:53pm On Aug 26, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Rapenaldo is joining him soon so he can teach him how to get away with rape.

These footballers most times are the victims.
Re: Manchester City Suspends Benjamin Mendy Amid Rape, Sexual Assault Charges by FORWARDEVERLY: 5:55pm On Aug 26, 2021
3minssex:

Ronaldo's accuser is still around. The rapist refused to visit US to defend himself, just like Allen onyema and abba kyari. Anytime he steps foot in USA, he'll be arrested.

Ronaldo doesn't need to be there in person.. he only needs his attorney to represent him in court and of which he did.. the last time the matter was in court, his attorney was present.. I think the lady got exhausted and has abandoned the case..

As for Allen onyema, you are lying.. if he has skeletons in his cupboard, FBI would have declared him wanted and he has been flying around the world till today and they would have arrested him in one of those countries..
Stop speaking from ignorance..
Re: Manchester City Suspends Benjamin Mendy Amid Rape, Sexual Assault Charges by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 26, 2021
Kriely:
Under 18?

How evil can a man be?
biatchchchch age of consent in uk is 16
Re: Manchester City Suspends Benjamin Mendy Amid Rape, Sexual Assault Charges by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 26, 2021
kmcutez:
I knew it will be a black man before I even opened the thread.
so ronaldo too is black man??
Re: Manchester City Suspends Benjamin Mendy Amid Rape, Sexual Assault Charges by Tareq1105: 6:01pm On Aug 26, 2021
Man City should offload the guy. He's a Bleep off.
Re: Manchester City Suspends Benjamin Mendy Amid Rape, Sexual Assault Charges by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 26, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

Ronaldo doesn't need to be there in person.. he only needs his attorney to represent him in court and of which he did.. the last time the matter was in court, his attorney was present.. I think the lady got exhausted and has abandoned the case..

As for Allen onyema, you are lying.. if he has skeletons in his cupboard, FBI would have declared him wanted and he has been flying around the world till today and they would have arrested him in one of those countries..
Stop speaking from ignorance..

Y'all intellectually bankrupt folks seem to be abusing the word "ignorance" on social media lately.

When was the last time Allen onyema went to USA? Since he was indicted in the US,he has never stepped foot in the states. If he has nothing to fear,he should visit USA asap.

Btw,who told you that Ronaldo's accuser has dropped the case?

Man, I don't think there's any reason to continue this conversation with you.
Re: Manchester City Suspends Benjamin Mendy Amid Rape, Sexual Assault Charges by GreaterFuture(m): 6:09pm On Aug 26, 2021
JayTripz:
Eya... But why you put him picture with Hush poppy now grin grin grin grin

Naija una be Cruise

Mean while CR7 want go Man city.. Chai
Why "Chai" because cr7 wan go mancity?
Re: Manchester City Suspends Benjamin Mendy Amid Rape, Sexual Assault Charges by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 26, 2021
I don't get , why as a football superstar, you are forcing to enter pussy. Me wey be normal Joe dey straff with ease so tey e dey taya me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Ganduje To Unveil Ahmed Musa As Latest Kano Pillars Signing / Top 20 African Teams In Latest FIFA Ranking (Full List) / The Golden Eaglets Of Nigeria Thread: Brazil 2019 FIFA U-17 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.