Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Manchester City Suspends Benjamin Mendy Amid Rape, Sexual Assault Charges - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester City Suspends Benjamin Mendy Amid Rape, Sexual Assault Charges (29586 Views)

Mason Greenwood Suspended By England Team Amid Rape Probe / Benjamin Mendy Granted Bail, Awaits Trial For Rape & Sexual Assault Charges / Benjamin Mendy Has A Football Pitch In His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City Suspends Benjamin Mendy Amid Rape, Sexual Assault Charges by FORWARDEVERLY: 6:16pm On Aug 26, 2021
3minssex:

Y'all intellectually bankrupt folks seem to be abusing the word "ignorance" on social media lately.

When was the last time Allen onyema went to USA? Since he was indicted in the US,he has never stepped foot in the states. If he has nothing to fear,he should visit USA asap.

Btw,who told you that Ronaldo's accuser has dropped the case?

Man, I don't think there's any reason to continue this conversation with you.

Going by your analysis then Allen Onyema is bigger and powerful than the US.. if they can't declare him wanted thru the FBI.. onyema travel around the world and was in Dubai and other countries that US has a good relationship with recently.. seems he is too powerful that they can't arrest him..

Since she hasn't dropped the case, why hasn't he be convicted and jailed since then.. the justice system in the US is quick and transparent.. oh.. I guess.. the US is scared of Ronaldo.. wow.. he is that powerful..

Finally as for being intellectually bankrupt, that description fits your MOTHER..
Cheers.. Kid.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Suspends Benjamin Mendy Amid Rape, Sexual Assault Charges by Lexusgs430: 6:25pm On Aug 26, 2021
Too much money......

No sense......
Re: Manchester City Suspends Benjamin Mendy Amid Rape, Sexual Assault Charges by Arisenews2: 6:31pm On Aug 26, 2021
Too bad!
History Repeating itself in Nigeria after 34 years? Two times Nigeria super cops and "Heroes" got indicted for aiding notorious criminals. Watch the interesting story of DSP George Iyamu and Anini,and that of Abba Kyari and Hushpuppi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cE_gSyrNiMA
Re: Manchester City Suspends Benjamin Mendy Amid Rape, Sexual Assault Charges by Newton85: 6:54pm On Aug 26, 2021
But you guys are wicked sha. Why show his picture with Hushpuppi? Lol.
Re: Manchester City Suspends Benjamin Mendy Amid Rape, Sexual Assault Charges by techWriter1: 7:17pm On Aug 26, 2021
Hahahahahah.... well explained
Re: Manchester City Suspends Benjamin Mendy Amid Rape, Sexual Assault Charges by MansoryMX(m): 7:29pm On Aug 26, 2021
joshjc:
Bleep ronaldo even if this post is not about him, he's betrayed us,no wonder Messi is the greatest footballer

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Suspends Benjamin Mendy Amid Rape, Sexual Assault Charges by LoveJesus87(m): 7:48pm On Aug 26, 2021
Notyouraveragej:
shocked shocked he's done with. At this point it's only God who can redeem him. I know for sure that the westerners are against rape and the guy come be black Guy.... Omo

Years ago, I think it was mikel or osazee odewingie, I can't remember —In his words, '' they will lure you to do different things, it even got to a point that ladies would be bringing out boobs for me to sign on as autographs ... I had to just be wise''

Wisdom is profitable to direct.

wow
Re: Manchester City Suspends Benjamin Mendy Amid Rape, Sexual Assault Charges by EndBuhariNow(m): 7:50pm On Aug 26, 2021
All these spoiled white teenagers will not find padlock and lock their kumtus.... they keep destroying footballers lives and carers since 1909
Re: Manchester City Suspends Benjamin Mendy Amid Rape, Sexual Assault Charges by Mftivi: 8:00pm On Aug 26, 2021
seborrhic:
Useless individual.
A guy that would have girls running to him with his wealth,fame and star status.
He should be jailed,his contract terminated and be stripped of all his medals.
This is a case of taking a man out of the jungle but not being able to take the jungle out of the man.
are you daft ? the guy has not been convicted.
Re: Manchester City Suspends Benjamin Mendy Amid Rape, Sexual Assault Charges by sulasa07(m): 9:52pm On Aug 26, 2021
blacdiamond:
That's how one olosho who calls herself model
Accused hudson-odoi during the lockdown last year,
I swear I don tire for all these agent of darkness
Even CHO was accused? That's why I just dey look rape cases with 3 eye angles
Re: Manchester City Suspends Benjamin Mendy Amid Rape, Sexual Assault Charges by Silentgroper(m): 10:25pm On Aug 26, 2021
3minssex:

If Ronaldo ever steps foot in USA, he'll be arrested.
Ontop wetin. All these ronaldo hater sef.
Re: Manchester City Suspends Benjamin Mendy Amid Rape, Sexual Assault Charges by hkidola00(m): 12:24am On Aug 27, 2021
3minssex:

If Ronaldo ever steps foot in USA, he'll be arrested.
see u,he just opened an hotel in usa
Re: Manchester City Suspends Benjamin Mendy Amid Rape, Sexual Assault Charges by Kylce042(m): 1:06am On Aug 27, 2021
daddytime:

See teeth...

Small rat.

Toddler... grin

You for just make your comment ignore my post.
Dundee

Another random rubbish. Not disappointed this time tho.
Re: Manchester City Suspends Benjamin Mendy Amid Rape, Sexual Assault Charges by Nobody: 1:15am On Aug 27, 2021
I don't understand.

I tot they sell sex. Why the assault ??
Re: Manchester City Suspends Benjamin Mendy Amid Rape, Sexual Assault Charges by Rajosh(m): 1:52am On Aug 27, 2021
joshjc:
Bleep ronaldo even if this post is not about him, he's betrayed us,no wonder Messi is the greatest footballer
honestly bro.
Whenever I remember he's about join man city, my heart aches.
Re: Manchester City Suspends Benjamin Mendy Amid Rape, Sexual Assault Charges by godlessmind: 6:22am On Aug 27, 2021
Neictraema:

https://theathletic.com/news/benjamin-mendy-suspended-by-manchester-city-after-being-charged-by-the-police/o0htLpHqlMqu

Some women are agent of destruction, this is a friend of mine said am a rapist because she saw me smoking weed, funny part is this is person i give tips when going to work. On Benjamin Mendy's case if the allegations are truth am sorry for him. I hope it's not white girls?
Re: Manchester City Suspends Benjamin Mendy Amid Rape, Sexual Assault Charges by joshjc(m): 7:02am On Aug 27, 2021
Rajosh:
honestly bro.
Whenever I remember he's about join man city, my heart aches.
it's heart breaking

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Suspends Benjamin Mendy Amid Rape, Sexual Assault Charges by olmoRoc: 8:46am On Aug 27, 2021
daddytime:
cobik wan nine virus.

hahahahhHHhHHHaaahahahaha una do well
Re: Manchester City Suspends Benjamin Mendy Amid Rape, Sexual Assault Charges by gentleibraheem(m): 9:13am On Aug 27, 2021
These girls wont leave famous footballers alone with rape Allegation.
Not withstanding the fact that this might be true, I'm having a feeling that its just a sham.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Ganduje To Unveil Ahmed Musa As Latest Kano Pillars Signing / The Golden Eaglets Of Nigeria Thread: Brazil 2019 FIFA U-17 World Cup / Former Napoli Coach Sarri Chooses Chelsea Over PSG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.