Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,189 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Uplawal,ifyalway,alimat2 And Others.where Are These People? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Uplawal,ifyalway,alimat2 And Others.where Are These People? (918 Views)

How Are These People Related To The Prophet S.A.A.W. (?) / Sister Uplawal: Wouldn't We Have Our Discussion Here? / We Missed You,olabowale,abu Zola,lagosboy,uplawal And The Rest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uplawal,ifyalway,alimat2 And Others.where Are These People? by miftaudeen(m): 1:07am On May 21, 2011
where are there people? please bros and sis lets ask of ourselves
Re: Uplawal,ifyalway,alimat2 And Others.where Are These People? by chiefImam2: 9:45pm On May 21, 2011
It's very important
Re: Uplawal,ifyalway,alimat2 And Others.where Are These People? by zayhal(f): 10:31pm On May 21, 2011
You'll find Ify in other sections, e.g Family.

miftaudeen:

where are there people? please bros and sis lets ask of ourselves
Re: Uplawal,ifyalway,alimat2 And Others.where Are These People? by muhsin(m): 11:50am On May 22, 2011
zayhal:

You'll find [b]Ify [/b]in other sections, e.g Family.

We miss her her. Really. I'll go there and say salam to her now, inshaAllah.

Any way, why has she left us here? Can anyone help, please? I think she should at least be coming the way I do it, as me too barely have enough time to spend here, or elsewhere aboard Nairaland.

And alimat2 too. shocked
Re: Uplawal,ifyalway,alimat2 And Others.where Are These People? by miftaudeen(m): 2:50pm On May 22, 2011
as-salam aalykum, mushin please do that now its very important.
especially uplawal and others
Re: Uplawal,ifyalway,alimat2 And Others.where Are These People? by miftaudeen(m): 11:11am On Jun 07, 2011
asking of ourselves is very important in our religion cos it creates love,peace and understanding etc.
Re: Uplawal,ifyalway,alimat2 And Others.where Are These People? by Jarus(m): 11:49am On Jun 21, 2011
Uplawal married recently; probably more responsibilities have relegated nairaland and facebook to far low in her priorities.
Re: Uplawal,ifyalway,alimat2 And Others.where Are These People? by zayhal(f): 2:04pm On Jun 21, 2011
Jarus:

Uplawal married recently; probably more responsibilities have relegated nairaland and facebook to far low in her priorities.

Just like it's done to you?
Re: Uplawal,ifyalway,alimat2 And Others.where Are These People? by Jarus(m): 2:30pm On Jun 21, 2011
Unfortunately, the effect was very insignificant in my own caseĀ  cheesy
In fact, Hajia Jarus is also about joining NL cheesy
Re: Uplawal,ifyalway,alimat2 And Others.where Are These People? by chakula: 3:34pm On Jun 22, 2011
She is highly wel come and, probably will take over your responsibilties whenever the need is get up. smiley

Jarus:

Unfortunately, the effect was very insignificant in my own case cheesy
Re: Uplawal,ifyalway,alimat2 And Others.where Are These People? by miftaudeen(m): 8:14am On Jun 25, 2011
@jaru let her join ooo and as a moderator you suppose to ve our contact number or email address.
Re: Uplawal,ifyalway,alimat2 And Others.where Are These People? by Jarus(m): 9:03am On Jun 25, 2011
Probably you've not joined then, we have heard Lagos Nairalanders' Iftaar twice(2009 & 2010) where I collected nos of attendees.
Re: Uplawal,ifyalway,alimat2 And Others.where Are These People? by miftaudeen(m): 9:37am On Jun 25, 2011
ok,but i joined nairaland forum in 2010 december i didnt heard anything about it.
Re: Uplawal,ifyalway,alimat2 And Others.where Are These People? by Jarus(m): 12:19pm On Jun 25, 2011
The last one, Ramadan 2010, was before you joined.
Re: Uplawal,ifyalway,alimat2 And Others.where Are These People? by zayhal(f): 6:35pm On Jun 25, 2011
Jarus:

Unfortunately, the effect was very insignificant in my own caseĀ  cheesy

Good for you. Most times, you guys are barely affected by marriage.

Hajia Jarus, welcome in advance. smiley
Re: Uplawal,ifyalway,alimat2 And Others.where Are These People? by miftaudeen(m): 10:29pm On Jun 25, 2011
@zayhal,what about your husband? are you not goin to introduce/invites him to nairaland
Re: Uplawal,ifyalway,alimat2 And Others.where Are These People? by miftaudeen(m): 7:21am On Jun 30, 2011
i chat with ifyalway in family section,said that; she is no more gaining anything from this section.pls what do we do?
Re: Uplawal,ifyalway,alimat2 And Others.where Are These People? by Jarus(m): 8:41am On Jun 30, 2011
Don't worry. I'll ask Lagosboy to speak with her off-NL. Thanks
Re: Uplawal,ifyalway,alimat2 And Others.where Are These People? by miftaudeen(m): 9:44am On Jul 28, 2011
RAMADAN KAREEM !!! TO ALL MUSLIMS.
Ramadan has its own etiquettes(pre-ramadan preparation ) which are as follow : spiritual preparation (repent from all sin and soul purification ),physical preparation (medical check up),financial preparation (setting aside a certain amount for ramadan) and organized activities for ramadan.(e.g salah,tafsir,lectures, recitation of holy qur'an etc)
Re: Uplawal,ifyalway,alimat2 And Others.where Are These People? by miftaudeen(m): 2:54pm On Apr 25, 2013
where are these people now zayhah, chief imam, uplawal and other

(1) (Reply)

The Confused Wahhabi Gumi At It Again / Biography Of Imam Of The Masjid Alharam Makkah: Shayk Abdul Rahman Al Sudais / The Values Of Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.