Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,651 members, 7,851,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:24 PM

‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad (25878 Views)

Double Nomination: Speak On Rumoured May 26 Public Holiday - PDP Tells Buhari / Tinubu Reacts To Reports On Rumoured Bid For Presidency In 2023 / Atiku Speaks On Election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad by osuofia2(m): 12:36pm On Aug 27, 2021
smiley
Re: ‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad by oneolajire(m): 12:36pm On Aug 27, 2021
Haaaa, Next Level lies
Re: ‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad by Royalty0001: 12:36pm On Aug 27, 2021
Ok we don hear, but why you no go study Niger state university or anyone here ? My people make una hustle ooh this politicans know say every sector here don cast because na dem cast am and have no plans of fixing it. If you dey reason like me hit like button make mumu people feel am
Re: ‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad by viralinfo: 12:37pm On Aug 27, 2021
Education as no age limit
Re: ‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad by Tinubuadvocate: 12:38pm On Aug 27, 2021
Re: ‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad by Bcock3030(m): 12:38pm On Aug 27, 2021
Don't go there to sort oo, those pple no be nija lecturers

Our Award-winning HERBAL PENIS ENLARGEMENT organic OIL is the most advanced penis enlargement Product available worldwide. It's Developed with active ingredients with the sole purpose of giving you a permanent Bigger, THICKER, STRONGER, and longer penis without any form of side effect.

This is Revolutionary!!!

A Penis Solution That Gives You a Bigger, Thicker, Stronger, And Larger Penis. And Also Make you last 45 to 60min In Bed While maintaining and Healthy
Erection.

I personally call it the “penis Brain REMEDY”
Come and enjoy our % Discount.

Safe yourself from Bedroom embarrassment. Be that MACHINE man, Madam need better Stroke. Order and enjoy the good pleasure. You are just a phone call away from permanent Solution.
Re: ‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad by GloryCardinal(m): 12:38pm On Aug 27, 2021
On Point
Saao:
Pdp are more mature in handling crises than apc.
Re: ‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad by Blackman7: 12:38pm On Aug 27, 2021
Sure studied masters in vote buying and the art of electoral rigging.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad by micellgevity: 12:39pm On Aug 27, 2021
What happens to your own established university in adamawa?

1 Like

Re: ‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad by Tinubuadvocate: 12:39pm On Aug 27, 2021
Don't mind him.
jollenbaba:
Lol grin grin if you like go read for Afghanistan 2023 you no go step Into that aso rock
Re: ‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad by yemionline(m): 12:39pm On Aug 27, 2021
Re: ‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad by Tinubuadvocate: 12:39pm On Aug 27, 2021
alsudan:
Baba just give it up.

Atiku or Thiefnibu can never be President of Nigeria.
Tinubu or nothing kiss the truth.
Re: ‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad by lexy2014: 12:40pm On Aug 27, 2021
DuduParaPara:
He's waiting for election time to come then he will visit Nigeria

Wasn't he around for buharis sons wedding? Was that election time?
Re: ‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad by Abalado(f): 12:40pm On Aug 27, 2021
So aboki self they do masters nii
Re: ‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad by Boni92: 12:42pm On Aug 27, 2021
Good one
Re: ‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad by Benrosaria(m): 12:42pm On Aug 27, 2021
etokhana:

https://www.thecable.ng/i-went-to-study-in-cambridge-atiku-speaks-on-rumoured-relocation-abroad/amp

No be for una house, una kids dey collect their own doctorate degree without attending school.. lololol.

#cruisgeria
Re: ‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 27, 2021
PDP are more open minded, not as nepotistic and tribalistic as APC... nepotism is a threat to our existence as a people, the jihadists prey on religious bigots to spread.
Re: ‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad by Odidigboigbo(m): 12:43pm On Aug 27, 2021
Notyouraveragej:
What happened to the university of Abuja?

May God punish all leaders that looted the commonwealth of this nation!

If you like free things check out my siggy
if study in university of Abuja, you guys will claim that he bought his certificate, that he didn't attend class, that is why he went for the one that is more credible and acceptable

1 Like

Re: ‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad by Nuelito: 12:43pm On Aug 27, 2021
Wehdone oh
Re: ‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad by shedy03(m): 12:44pm On Aug 27, 2021
jollenbaba:
Lol grin grin if you like go read for Afghanistan 2023 you no go step Into that aso rock
Keep ur opinion to ursef. Na only one vote u get o.
Re: ‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad by Patrioticman007(m): 12:44pm On Aug 27, 2021
Abalado:
So aboki self they do masters nii

When your ancestors where busy tying leaves as cloths, Aboki's were busy writing masters & PhD in Ajami at the Al'azar university Cairo.
Kindly Google it, before you reply me.

Olodo you better research more about the history of your ancestors before you insult your masters. If not for the coming of the European slave masters & their pet project called missionaries, may be you will still be worshiping stones & rivers as gods.

Re: ‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad by highbee02: 12:44pm On Aug 27, 2021
sad

U always make this forum boring with your advert. Stop distracting other people's attention. Good day!
Re: ‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad by marsup: 12:44pm On Aug 27, 2021
Apc, pdp, Atiku, Buhari and rest, are all thieves and terrorists. No sane person amongst them, even that short mute one, that calls himself the Vice President. Bunch of failures.
Re: ‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad by Tinubuadvocate: 12:45pm On Aug 27, 2021
That stupid man just deceiving himself and his gullible followers. Just imagine this bri
micellgevity:
What happens to your own established university in adamawa?
Re: ‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad by Minjim: 12:49pm On Aug 27, 2021
Saao:
Pdp are more mature in handling crises than apc.

No.

It's because they're no longer in power at the Federal level. When Pdp was in power they couldn't handle their crisis till it consumed them.

Same is happening to Apc

1 Like

Re: ‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad by Angelfrost(m): 12:50pm On Aug 27, 2021
Rumored??! By which people??!... Abeg abeg, enough of this subtle campaign! Mtchewww!
Re: ‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad by toxtimmy: 12:54pm On Aug 27, 2021
Re: ‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad by OTBrain(m): 1:01pm On Aug 27, 2021
Vonderful... Vantabulous...from now henceforth everyone having the intention of becoming president in Nigeria must be above Olevel... Nigerians are too brilliant to be rule by just hmmmm.... anyway Atiku don try sha...make him case no be like Buhari wey later we go consider give am president. Tooor...next president 2o23 should have mercy by making Atiku minister of education at least we can now see he is a lover of education and please after minister of education just go relax we don't need another Buhari.
Re: ‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad by frog12: 1:04pm On Aug 27, 2021
this DULLARD want to be PRESIDENT at all COSTS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Receives Honorary Membership Of ICPSP (Photos) / 7 PDP Governors To Float Party / APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara - Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.