Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,357 members, 7,819,280 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal - Jobs/Vacancies (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal (83951 Views)

Npower: Please Always Log Out From Your NASIMS Portal Whenever You Use A Cafe / NASIMS Portal Issues / N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Fatasy(m): 7:35pm On Sep 03, 2021
I know there right from childhood, e kon be like say I runz am

Johnames:
how about your ppa, have you located the place
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Johnames: 7:36pm On Sep 03, 2021
Fatasy:
I know there right from childhood, e kon be like say I runz am

lol, nice one
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by mickel00(m): 8:04pm On Sep 03, 2021
Someone should help me with instructions on how to download the posting letter.

I have been trying for days now!
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Burntcoal(f): 10:14pm On Sep 03, 2021
Good evening. I'm on a journey right now, dou I've been trying since Monday. I also change from nteach to n-agro. Just saw it on my dashboard now. Pls wats d next line of action.

Anyone....
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Chachalogo(m): 10:39pm On Sep 03, 2021
Monique60:
Pls who has been able to do his physical verification in Suleja, Niger State and what are the documents requested of?
I was at the LG Secretariat earlier today, and the Npower director over there said that no physical verification and that beneficiaries should report to their respective PPAs. But, I think with the current info on the Nasims' dashboard, we need to check back on the 10th.
Where is your PPA? Mine is Day care centre, kasuwan dutse, Suleja.
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Chachalogo(m): 10:40pm On Sep 03, 2021
Monique60:
Pls who has been able to do his physical verification in Suleja, Niger State and what are the documents requested of?
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Fatasy(m): 10:43pm On Sep 03, 2021
Download ppa

Burntcoal:
Good evening. I'm on a journey right now, dou I've been trying since Monday. I also change from nteach to n-agro. Just saw it on my dashboard now. Pls wats d next line of action.

Anyone....
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Burntcoal(f): 10:53pm On Sep 03, 2021
Fatasy:
Download ppa

I just did now and filled the necessary fields. It brought the address of where I'm to go for physical verification.

Now concerning the upload acceptance letter, I can't see the letter to upload. Like it didn't download any letter. abi it's not done on phone ni. Thanks

Aw is d letter supposed look like.

Thanks
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Goodlucknigeria: 11:14pm On Sep 03, 2021
Acceptance letter is the letter that will be issued to you by your PPA.

Burntcoal:
I just did now and filled the necessary fields. It brought the address of where I'm to go for physical verification.

Now concerning the upload acceptance letter, I can't see the letter to upload. Like it didn't download any letter. abi it's not done on phone ni. Thanks

Thanks
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Burntcoal(f): 11:18pm On Sep 03, 2021
Goodlucknigeria:

Oh ok thanks. Another question ooo. Should I go to the ppa on Monday since tomorrow na Saturday or just wait till the physical verification exercise on Friday 10th
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by NothingLikeLove(f): 11:33pm On Sep 03, 2021
ThatPetiteChic:

I haven't been deployed o. Mine is Nhealth and still showing not available. I tried changing but the box is empty

Same profile as mine, tho mine is Nteach. I know 2 people that have been deployed under nhealth. They promise to deploy every successful applicant anyway, let's keep our fingers crossed.
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by dandig(m): 11:41pm On Sep 03, 2021
Please I Registered last year after service. Was too occupied, and didn't meet up with the NPower Test....can I continue with the test now that the portal is open? Thanks
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Fatasy(m): 11:59pm On Sep 03, 2021
Npower will fix that
Burntcoal:

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by RunzMAN: 2:04am On Sep 04, 2021
Tekzyflex:

I think they are still working on the site

Have you been able to select a program?
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Johnames: 2:25am On Sep 04, 2021
Fatasy:
Download ppa

bro have your ppa letter been signed?
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by iamademorlar(m): 2:35am On Sep 04, 2021
Nellsworld:
After a day and half, i finally logged in but it still showing not yet deployed even when npower don send me congratulatory message on email, pls have anyone be deployed after changing ur program
Yes bro, i change to N agro around after 3 yesterday afternoon around after 10pm that same yesterday i have been deployed
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Petrose7482: 5:45am On Sep 04, 2021
Goodlucknigeria:

Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Petrose7482: 5:58am On Sep 04, 2021
Take the letter you downloaded showing your ppa to the contact person in your ppa. Have them tick the “accepted or rejected” box and fill the official section on the page. That is your acceptance or rejection letter. You may upload that.
If you also want, you may go ahead to ask your ppa to write an acceptance letter with a letterhead.
Snap both the ticked letter and the letterhead letter as one picture (place them side by side). Make sure it’s not larger than 200kb. Upload by clicking the acceptance tab.
This was what i did, though I redeployed. Maybe that was why i was told to do that, others who didn’t apply for redeployment may not have to do that second option
Burntcoal:

Thanks
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 04, 2021
RunzMAN:

I haven't been able to select a new programme here.

Maybe I'll just head to the cybercafe to try my luck there.

Let me know if you've made any progress in that area.

Thanks.
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Tekzyflex(m): 6:58am On Sep 04, 2021
RunzMAN:

Not yet! Still the same .
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by ceejay675(m): 7:03am On Sep 04, 2021
Guys have not been able to download my PPA letter.. I'm getting tired of all this...
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 04, 2021
Tekzyflex:

Not yet! Still the same .
Have you tried going to the cybercafe or using a laptop?
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by kennyhalcyon38: 7:06am On Sep 04, 2021
Please, am having issues locating my PPA..I was posted to Migrant fishermen Anambra.. No clear Address to locate the place.
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by ceejay675(m): 7:25am On Sep 04, 2021
Have you been able to download yours?
Rashforrd:

Please I'm having the same issue no place for physical verification and PPA address, notify me if you scale through.
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by omisakint: 7:37am On Sep 04, 2021
Petrose7482:
Take the letter you downloaded showing your ppa to the contact person in your ppa. Have them tick the “accepted or rejected” box and fill the official section on the page. That is your acceptance or rejection letter. You may upload that.
If you also want, you may go ahead to ask your ppa to write an acceptance letter with a letterhead.
Snap both the ticked letter and the letterhead letter as one picture (place them side by side). Make sure it’s not larger than 200kb. Upload by clicking the acceptance tab.
This was what i did, though I redeployed. Maybe that was why i was told to do that, others who didn’t apply for redeployment may not have to do that second option

Hello, I filled my uploaded my redeployment form online but the new school used the old letter instead of letter head. how long did you wait to know if your redeployment request was accepted or rejected. thanks
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by HuncleDee: 8:08am On Sep 04, 2021
I am still having issues downloading the ppa letter, what do I do pls
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by SamJoshybobo: 8:15am On Sep 04, 2021
The issue is general for those who are yet to download their letter, so I believe they'll resolve it sooner. However, if you're impatient to wait I can help you with it
Chat me up on WhatsApp 08033889478
HuncleDee:
I am still having issues downloading the ppa letter, what do I do pls
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Burntcoal(f): 8:17am On Sep 04, 2021
Petrose7482:

Thanks a lot. I appreciate it. But if I click on download ppa letter it's brings d physical verification date and venue for me. Nothing else.
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by scopeman24(m): 9:18am On Sep 04, 2021
Ll[quote author=safesurfer post=105472278] I haven't been able to select a new programme here.

Maybe I'll just head to the cybercafe to try my luck there.

Let me know if you've made any progress in that area.

Thank
I'm having the same issue, please any way forward
Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Tekzyflex(m): 9:45am On Sep 04, 2021
safesurfer:
Have you tried going to the cybercafe or using a laptop?

I haven't done that but I will do that today.
How far have you gone?
You are from which state?
Have you been deployed?
Update me.

1 Like

Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Iyazking: 9:52am On Sep 04, 2021
Trying to download PPA letter , this is all I ma getting. Any help

Re: Npower: Deployment Have Started, Please Check Your NASIMS Portal by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 04, 2021
Tekzyflex:

I haven't done that but I will do that today.
How far have you gone?
You are from which state?
Have you been deployed?
Update me.

Not very far as I've not been deployed....yet. I've not been able to select a new programme.

I live in Lagos. So maybe it's a Lagos problem, I dunno.

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (54) (Reply)

Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) / Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme / LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.