Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,696 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Details Of Mbappe Deal As PSG Accept Real Madrid’s Offer - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Details Of Mbappe Deal As PSG Accept Real Madrid’s Offer (38498 Views)

Hilarious Throwbacks Of Mbappe, Neymar, Messi And Ronaldo (Video & Pictures) / Then Vs Now: Adorable Photos Of Mbappe Holding And Kissing World Cup Trophy / Throwback Picture Of Mbappe Meeting Ronaldo For The First Time!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Details Of Mbappe Deal As PSG Accept Real Madrid’s Offer by Ub8956(m): 9:11am On Aug 28, 2021
SecretReporter:
Dude is afraid of playing under Messi, seem like dude is afraid of competition, wrong move anyway
E sure for the young star.
Listen. Anyone that advices the dude to leave psg is an hero. The greatest N.jr is no where to be mention after he left Barca,and now Messi has come in N.jr and mbappe future,dream of b'Or will be dimmed by this GOAT.

Going to Madrid is the best choice for the young dude because this is where UCL cup as well as b'Or is guarantee if you put more efforts. Majority of all super stars and winners came from la Liga. Is it Messi, Ronaldo (strikers), or Ramos (defense), Modric(mid field), Marcelo (left back) and host of other la Liga players even in the female league?

So whoever advices the dude to move to Madrid did so well. Am a Madrid fan,and I love entertaining football. Messi & Ronaldo will entertain you, but they're all gonna retire soon. Copy this and rem'ber me later. Man. city are eyeing ucl, but UCL is going to PSG ( Ramos/Messi combo) or Madrid again (Mbappe..the next/new b'Or winner). Every club come and try, but la Liga 3clubs will ALWAYS reach finals,semi-finals,quater-finals (Madrid,Barca,Atletico) anytime any day on Saturday morning like this. Lols
Re: Details Of Mbappe Deal As PSG Accept Real Madrid’s Offer by SecretReporter(f): 9:26am On Aug 28, 2021
Ub8956:

Listen. Anyone that advices the dude to leave psg is an hero. The greatest N.jr is no where to be mention after he left Barca,and now Messi has come in N.jr and mbappe future,dream of b'Or will be dimmed by this GOAT.

Going to Madrid is the best choice for the young dude because this is where UCL cup as well as b'Or is guarantee if you put more efforts. Majority of all super stars and winners came from la Liga. Is it Messi, Ronaldo (strikers), or Ramos (defense), Modric(mid field), Marcelo (left back) and host of other la Liga players even in the female league?

So whoever advices the dude to move to Madrid did so well. Am a Madrid fan,and I love entertaining football. Messi & Ronaldo will entertain you, but they're all gonna retire soon. Copy this and rem'ber me later. Man. city are eyeing ucl, but UCL is going to PSG ( Ramos/Messi combo) or Madrid again (Mbappe..the next/new b'Or winner). Every club come and try, but la Liga 3clubs will ALWAYS reach finals,semi-finals,quater-finals (Madrid,Barca,Atletico) anytime any day on Saturday morning like this. Lols
keep deceiving yourself, always reach which final, when was the last time, laliga team play final ?
Re: Details Of Mbappe Deal As PSG Accept Real Madrid’s Offer by SecretReporter(f): 9:26am On Aug 28, 2021
Ub8956:

as for Madrid, that team is dead
Re: Details Of Mbappe Deal As PSG Accept Real Madrid’s Offer by Lamasta(m): 9:32am On Aug 28, 2021
Kingcalls:

Messi fans are just pained cos their hope for CL was mbappe but its dashed now...which one be he had the chance to create history by playing for the greatest team ...these minions are mental patients... the thing pain dem die.... if they trust Messi, y are they so pained that mbappe is leaving...
No mind all of them they are not happy cos Ronaldo has taken the attention from their pessi cheesy
Re: Details Of Mbappe Deal As PSG Accept Real Madrid’s Offer by Ub8956(m): 9:32am On Aug 28, 2021
justmondris:

He just made the same mistake Neymar made
When he was in Barca. Very soon, Mbappe will not be among the top 10 best players in the world. He has already made up his made even before the arrival of Messi. PSG should just sign Ronaldo or bring in Erling Haaland. I wish he knew that nobody will miss. The fans is already mad at him because he has shown he does not want to continue at PSG.
Really!
Have you ever seen a player from Madrid even in his worst form going to play championship or league 2 or clubs in Turkey/China? I won't mention names here,but any player from la Liga are legends when moving to another club. If Madrid wants to sell Marcelo, Kross,modric,isco, hazard, even without good form now,big clubs will still rush them. Hala Madrid et la Liga
Re: Details Of Mbappe Deal As PSG Accept Real Madrid’s Offer by Ub8956(m): 9:41am On Aug 28, 2021
SecretReporter:
as for Madrid, that team is dead
Lols.
Bby girl Madrid is not dead. La Liga is doing business,they need young dudes to come continue the race of b'or. If Messi was to be signed in Madrid, fans will kill eachother..don't forget Madrid had the money. Mbappe is best! Young and fast to push counter. Old b'or legs in Madrid don retired,we need new legs copy that?
Re: Details Of Mbappe Deal As PSG Accept Real Madrid’s Offer by SecretReporter(f): 9:56am On Aug 28, 2021
Ub8956:

Lols.
Bby girl Madrid is not dead. La Liga is doing business,they need young dudes to come continue the race of b'or. If Messi was to be signed in Madrid, fans will kill eachother..don't forget Madrid had the money. Mbappe is best! Young and fast to push counter. Old b'or legs in Madrid don retired,we need new legs copy that?
mbappe and NY who has been easier option of winning b'or mbappe that hasn't even enter top three once in his career, he should ask hazard
Re: Details Of Mbappe Deal As PSG Accept Real Madrid’s Offer by donmik: 11:06am On Aug 28, 2021
deolurexy1:
You had a once in a life time opportunity to play alongside the greatest! What a fool!!!!!!!

I suspected his urge to leave the moment I heard Messi was going there.

All the same, life is a choice.

But PSG had made the mistake of taking 154 million pound which is just equal to what Dortmund needs for Haaland.

Let's watch the best of competition in this season.

Even the small to say Barca will beat Madrid home and away in this season if the coach is bold to keep Pique and Bosquet and Lenglet and Roberto on bench
Re: Details Of Mbappe Deal As PSG Accept Real Madrid’s Offer by dotedote: 8:18pm On Sep 01, 2021
3minssex:

Is there any bedsheet that doesn't fade? Don't let price deceive you,all of them fade after sometime.

He expects a Bugatti movement from a Camry. He must be Chosen member.
Re: Details Of Mbappe Deal As PSG Accept Real Madrid’s Offer by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 02, 2021
dotedote:

He expects a Bugatti movement from a Camry. He must be Chosen member.

I guess you're saying he wants quality from a cheap bedsheet. You didn't get my point.

Even if you buy a bedsheet of 2m, it'll still fade,though,it might take longer than regular ones.
Bedsheets that don't fade doesn't exist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Victor Osimhen Scores Fastest Goal In Belgian League (Photos) / Romelu Lukaku Reportedly Agrees To "Five-Year Deal With Chelsea" / Brazilians Enjoy The World Cup More!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.