Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:43 PM

How Thomas Obi Tawo 'General Iron' Was Killed (Graphic Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Thomas Obi Tawo 'General Iron' Was Killed (Graphic Pictures) (67971 Views)

Witch Group Rejoices Over Sack Of Thomas Tawo 'General Iron', Ayade’s Aide / MNJTF Members Pose With Body Of Boko Haram Commander After Being Killed. Graphic / Political War Breaks Out In Warri, Delta. Residents Killed. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Thomas Obi Tawo 'General Iron' Was Killed (Graphic Pictures) by manunitedbabes: 4:18pm On Aug 27, 2021
Wow this is so scarring shall
Re: How Thomas Obi Tawo 'General Iron' Was Killed (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 27, 2021
meetirimiya:

The holy book says, he that lives by the sword shall die by the sword.

But some criminals up north have been prospering by the south and all you did was shout alleluia. angry
Re: How Thomas Obi Tawo 'General Iron' Was Killed (Graphic Pictures) by AljaanIVQ007(m): 4:20pm On Aug 27, 2021
At this small level,he turned Idi Amin already.
Re: How Thomas Obi Tawo 'General Iron' Was Killed (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 27, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

Your mother is Wailing..

You obviously weren't raised by human beings, go to hell.
Re: How Thomas Obi Tawo 'General Iron' Was Killed (Graphic Pictures) by ensamy(m): 4:22pm On Aug 27, 2021
What did the Ugep and Oku people do with his divided body. Pepper soup because I heard alot of cannibals live in those communities angry sad shocked
Re: How Thomas Obi Tawo 'General Iron' Was Killed (Graphic Pictures) by MilitaryLady(f): 4:22pm On Aug 27, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
What Happened to his fists, the way security forces treat criminals in southern Nigeria is worst than how they treat Boko Haram.
just shut up
Re: How Thomas Obi Tawo 'General Iron' Was Killed (Graphic Pictures) by FORWARDEVERLY: 4:23pm On Aug 27, 2021
quentin06:

You obviously weren't raised by human beings, go to hell.

You mean your MODA was not raised by human beings and she should go to hell

Wow. grin grin grin
Re: How Thomas Obi Tawo 'General Iron' Was Killed (Graphic Pictures) by MilitaryLady(f): 4:24pm On Aug 27, 2021
Rugaria:
The level of cultism and violent killings going on in Cross Rivers, Akwa Ibom and Rivers States is overwhelmingly alarming..
You won't notice because the press seldom reports these but they cultists there are brutal and evil. The security agents are not any inch better..
you are very stupid for this rubbish you just posted.
You're an idiot.
Are AKS and Cross River State the cause of your frustration.
Product of a torn condom, you should have been an aborted foetus if your Useless mother had sense.
Dare talk rubbish about my state make I curse your generations..
I just don't know why igbos are the most stupid and dumb set of people on this forum
Unam ikot
Re: How Thomas Obi Tawo 'General Iron' Was Killed (Graphic Pictures) by MilitaryLady(f): 4:27pm On Aug 27, 2021
Ecstatic34:

Well said
well said kill you there.
Na idiot you be
Re: How Thomas Obi Tawo 'General Iron' Was Killed (Graphic Pictures) by Ganbite: 4:40pm On Aug 27, 2021
nosiebaba:
How hardened criminals find their way to the corridors of power still baffles me

because they were the political thugs, politicians used them to assassinate people and promise them slot, this is how they find themselves in the corridor of power
Re: How Thomas Obi Tawo 'General Iron' Was Killed (Graphic Pictures) by BJanta: 4:47pm On Aug 27, 2021
Updating9JA:
Governor Ayade's former security aide 'General Iron' killed in gun battle with security operatives three weeks after he was sacked (graphic photos)

A combined team of soldiers and vigilante have killed Thomas Obi Tawo, aka General Iron, the former Special Adviser on Forestry Security to the Cross River Governor, Ben Ayade.

It would be recalled that Iron was recently sacked following several complaints of misconduct including allegedly assaulting a former lawmaker.

It was gathered that General Iron was shot dead in a gun battle with soldiers and the vigilante in Boki Local Government Area of the state on Thursday, August 26.

According to CrossRiverWatch, Ogep Osokom and Oku communities divided General Iron’s lifeless body into two. Ogep Osokom took from waist up while Oku took the lower part. .

At press time, two of his boys identified as Atanda Musa and Osama, were said to have also been killed.

A Senior Correspondent with News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) George Odok Jnr, also confirmed the death of Iron.

"He was deadly, he had blood stains round his body. He forcefully made himself a political leader. He burnt those he perceived were witchcraft, he became a small god overnight, he colonised the oil palm estate to his private entity, he never wanted any opposition or any rival around his neighbourhood, he became a commander of a militia, he threatened to kill a majority of the people in his area," Odok wrote.

"His boys were brandishing AK47 at will without any confrontation, he threatened the peace of the entire Boki LGA, he barnished some residents of his community from their ancestral homes, etc. On this faithful day, August 26, Thomas Obi, who was populary called General Iron, was killed, with the same sword he has used to kill others. May peace reign again in Boki nation."

See photos of his corpse below...

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/8/governor-ayades-former-security-aide-general-iron-killed-in-gun-battle-with-security-operatives-three-weeks-after-he-was-sacked-graphic-photos.html

These primitive tribes!
Re: How Thomas Obi Tawo 'General Iron' Was Killed (Graphic Pictures) by jubrilELsudan: 4:50pm On Aug 27, 2021
I NO FIT LAFF.

HE BELIEVED HE WAS AN IRON BENDER.
Re: How Thomas Obi Tawo 'General Iron' Was Killed (Graphic Pictures) by loliapoopy2013(f): 4:53pm On Aug 27, 2021
I learned he killed his mother after accusing her of witchcraft. Power intoxicated this man. With small power in his hand, he displayed like this, imagine what he would have done if he were a governor or President. See painful and disgraceful death
Re: How Thomas Obi Tawo 'General Iron' Was Killed (Graphic Pictures) by mrksquare: 4:54pm On Aug 27, 2021
"According to CrossRiverWatch, Ogep Osokom and Oku communities divided General Iron’s lifeless body into two. Ogep Osokom took from waist up while Oku took the lower part. ."

What do they want to do with his remains? Something tells me that it will be feasted on.
Re: How Thomas Obi Tawo 'General Iron' Was Killed (Graphic Pictures) by bizzibodi(m): 4:57pm On Aug 27, 2021
Una see how governors dey create monsters....they share his remains but Cross River & human meat are 5 & 6.who get Zuma meme.
Re: How Thomas Obi Tawo 'General Iron' Was Killed (Graphic Pictures) by Aarenasbaba(m): 4:59pm On Aug 27, 2021
Some people go still write RIP
Re: How Thomas Obi Tawo 'General Iron' Was Killed (Graphic Pictures) by Akharmony: 5:12pm On Aug 27, 2021
He didnt learn from don wanny of rivers state. Same teeth wey dog deh take play with him pikin, e seh take bite am....
Re: How Thomas Obi Tawo 'General Iron' Was Killed (Graphic Pictures) by pacespot(m): 5:14pm On Aug 27, 2021
nosiebaba:
How hardened criminals find their way to the corridors of power still baffles me

As the MC oluomo, from political thuggery to political appointment
Re: How Thomas Obi Tawo 'General Iron' Was Killed (Graphic Pictures) by Danjikanbauchi: 5:18pm On Aug 27, 2021
MilitaryLady:
just shut up
one day the truth you are running away from will reach you, and pray it won't be late then.
Re: How Thomas Obi Tawo 'General Iron' Was Killed (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 27, 2021
IF it's my RIVERS STATE, he will installed as an AMANYANABO in his community, with First Class Chief Certificate and staff of Office issued.
He will be made to sit among the TOP CHIEFS.

When we ready for Nigeria, NIGERIA will wake up.
As for me and my FAMILY, we have no business with Nigeria. Our Allegiance is 2d United States.
No double standards at all.
Re: How Thomas Obi Tawo 'General Iron' Was Killed (Graphic Pictures) by bewla(m): 5:24pm On Aug 27, 2021
Lawlab249:
Chai. He had it coming all along. Nobody be superman dlas las.
Did he allow people to rest now you say he should Rest in peace
Re: How Thomas Obi Tawo 'General Iron' Was Killed (Graphic Pictures) by feeloscar(m): 5:32pm On Aug 27, 2021
Nbotee:

Becos they do the dirty jobs for those going into power so they are kept around to continue the job they are gud at
Re: How Thomas Obi Tawo 'General Iron' Was Killed (Graphic Pictures) by winner37(m): 5:36pm On Aug 27, 2021
This should be a great lesson to others who thinks they are all in all...
That's life the evil you do today will Hunt you down tomorrow....

No body is a super man
Re: How Thomas Obi Tawo 'General Iron' Was Killed (Graphic Pictures) by Drizzy5001(m): 5:45pm On Aug 27, 2021
Rest in hell fire, please prepare a place for bubu in hell. grin
Re: How Thomas Obi Tawo 'General Iron' Was Killed (Graphic Pictures) by Rugaria: 6:04pm On Aug 27, 2021
MilitaryLady:
you are very stupid for this rubbish you just posted.
You're an idiot.
Are AKS and Cross River State the cause of your frustration.
Product of a torn condom, you should have been an aborted foetus if your Useless mother had sense.
Dare talk rubbish about my state make I curse your generations..
I just don't know why igbos are the most stupid and dumb set of people on this forum
Unam ikot

"We the Niger Delta" on the beat...
This one swims in the gutter..
Re: How Thomas Obi Tawo 'General Iron' Was Killed (Graphic Pictures) by Babastrong(m): 6:10pm On Aug 27, 2021
See how the mighty fell.
Re: How Thomas Obi Tawo 'General Iron' Was Killed (Graphic Pictures) by crafteck(m): 6:28pm On Aug 27, 2021
Something like this is in lagos
Re: How Thomas Obi Tawo 'General Iron' Was Killed (Graphic Pictures) by Bngf: 6:41pm On Aug 27, 2021
Really
Re: How Thomas Obi Tawo 'General Iron' Was Killed (Graphic Pictures) by MNDY(m): 7:09pm On Aug 27, 2021
crafteck:
Something like this is in lagos

Hahahaha
No talk dis tin again o, you hear?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) / “He’s Not My Son” – Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo’s 2023 Declaration / IBB Opens Up On Dele Giwa's Death & 159 Officers On Crashed Plane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.