Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

This Four-legged Whale Discovered In Egypt Is Named After The God Of Death (Pix) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / This Four-legged Whale Discovered In Egypt Is Named After The God Of Death (Pix) (75500 Views)

Fisherman Discovers Rare Nine-legged Octopus After He Boiled It For Dinner (pix) / Mutant Four-Legged Hen Seen In China With Two Limbs Protruding From Its Bum (Pix / New Species Of Green Pit Viper Discovered In India, Named After Hogwarts Founder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Four-legged Whale Discovered In Egypt Is Named After The God Of Death (Pix) by money121(m): 4:10pm On Aug 27, 2021
Ok
Re: This Four-legged Whale Discovered In Egypt Is Named After The God Of Death (Pix) by Ameboperoo(m): 4:11pm On Aug 27, 2021
SKhanmi:
I laughed looking at the mockup. That thing is probably something else but because it doesn't fit into their paradigm, they changed it. Archeology is another strictly controlled scam. 43 mirrion years?

If you think scientists will discover something that invalidates the paradigm they have been following all these years and tell you the truth, You're on a long thing. Ask the Smithsonian institute about the thousands of discovered giant human skeletons they vanished.
Just Google about a giant killed by US soldiers in Afghanistan.

1 Like

Re: This Four-legged Whale Discovered In Egypt Is Named After The God Of Death (Pix) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:13pm On Aug 27, 2021
Wow
Re: This Four-legged Whale Discovered In Egypt Is Named After The God Of Death (Pix) by Plut01: 4:17pm On Aug 27, 2021
SKhanmi:
I laughed looking at the mockup. That thing is probably something else but because it doesn't fit into their paradigm, they changed it. Archeology is another strictly controlled scam. 43 mirrion years?

If you think scientists will discover something that invalidates the paradigm they have been following all these years and tell you the truth, You're on a long thing. Ask the Smithsonian institute about the thousands of discovered giant human skeletons they vanished.

Say no more!

That thing can not be fossil of a whale.

Re: This Four-legged Whale Discovered In Egypt Is Named After The God Of Death (Pix) by Mustiboy(m): 4:21pm On Aug 27, 2021
SKhanmi:

I like how you know better than them.
Re: This Four-legged Whale Discovered In Egypt Is Named After The God Of Death (Pix) by Nuelito: 4:21pm On Aug 27, 2021
Seen and noted....science and wonders
Re: This Four-legged Whale Discovered In Egypt Is Named After The God Of Death (Pix) by samwillyco1(m): 4:22pm On Aug 27, 2021
How sure are there
Re: This Four-legged Whale Discovered In Egypt Is Named After The God Of Death (Pix) by samsegs(m): 4:23pm On Aug 27, 2021
These ppl will just come and be giving us bobo,,...

1 Like

Re: This Four-legged Whale Discovered In Egypt Is Named After The God Of Death (Pix) by Jamesbiodun(m): 4:25pm On Aug 27, 2021
Please who snap the picture of the four leg whale in the sea many million years ago grin
Re: This Four-legged Whale Discovered In Egypt Is Named After The God Of Death (Pix) by emmanuel1277: 4:26pm On Aug 27, 2021
omoadeleye:
The discovery is critical to helping scientists understand whales’ transition from land to sea, researchers say.

Yama yama talk, so just because they were able to see littered bones of crocodiles now.

They are now claiming that whales have once survived on land.

So, fishes have been living and breathing on land Abi?

A whale is not a fish ode
Re: This Four-legged Whale Discovered In Egypt Is Named After The God Of Death (Pix) by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 4:28pm On Aug 27, 2021
tamdun:
How bone go last 43 million years?
That's The only thing that doesn't decay. No matter how many years it has lived. God is throughly wonderful
Re: This Four-legged Whale Discovered In Egypt Is Named After The God Of Death (Pix) by witworth(m): 4:31pm On Aug 27, 2021
Macsjebs:

Source: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/ancient-fourlegged-whale-found-in-egypt-named-after-god-of-death-b1909408.html
okay I know and agree that mutations are real, but my question is... are you saying that legs go just disappeared with evolution, hmmm..
Na dis kine thing dey make people believe say human being once walked the earth with tails for their yanch, na so self one so called holy book make some people believe say snake once walked on four legs too, transition on commission, na wa o
Re: This Four-legged Whale Discovered In Egypt Is Named After The God Of Death (Pix) by seyz91(m): 4:31pm On Aug 27, 2021
cheesy
Rikze:
shocked

Scientist and Archaeologists can quote millions of years just as Nigeria Govt usually quotes billions of dollars with nothing to show for it.

No be only 50 million years ago...
Re: This Four-legged Whale Discovered In Egypt Is Named After The God Of Death (Pix) by Cherub001(m): 4:33pm On Aug 27, 2021
emmanuel1277:

A whale is not a fish ode
So what is it,a beasts??
God created three sets of animals,the fishes of the sea,the beasts of the field,and the fowls of the air; one last but an evolving animal is the human being, himself, oga,scientists
Re: This Four-legged Whale Discovered In Egypt Is Named After The God Of Death (Pix) by Sunnydoo: 4:33pm On Aug 27, 2021
This one is not a whale in my own dictionary.

They should name it after a land animal. Ie, sea hyena. shocked
Re: This Four-legged Whale Discovered In Egypt Is Named After The God Of Death (Pix) by emmanuel1277: 4:34pm On Aug 27, 2021
Cherub001:

So what is it,a beasts??
God created three sets of animals,the fishes of the sea,the beasts of the field,and the fowls of the air; one last but an evolving animal is the human being, himself, oga,scientists
Oh my God are you really trying to argue that a whale is a fish

Now I know why the average IQ of an African is close to a slowpoke
Re: This Four-legged Whale Discovered In Egypt Is Named After The God Of Death (Pix) by Cherub001(m): 4:47pm On Aug 27, 2021
emmanuel1277:

Oh my God are you really trying to argue that a whale is a fish

Now I know why the average IQ of an African is close to a slowpoke
You are the slow poke,because you eat whatsoever shit those western shitties give to you as mental meal.
Bro,a whale � falls,into the classes of fins,another word for every aquatic fishes.
Just as you would boldly say,a bird is neither a fowl,but originally, according to the mind set of whom made it,he clearly stated it is
Re: This Four-legged Whale Discovered In Egypt Is Named After The God Of Death (Pix) by Birminghamvirgo(m): 4:58pm On Aug 27, 2021
43 million years ago? shocked
Abeg na who take lie swear for this scientists self...
Lie Mohammed, abeg go collect postgraduate form from Liebility department, faculty of science(ts) Biko

1 Like

Re: This Four-legged Whale Discovered In Egypt Is Named After The God Of Death (Pix) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 27, 2021
SKhanmi:

highly ignorant position you are holding here
Re: This Four-legged Whale Discovered In Egypt Is Named After The God Of Death (Pix) by kjhova(m): 4:59pm On Aug 27, 2021
DropsMic:
Caucasians doing what they know how to do best.. DISCOVER..

...... While we blacks are busy treating ourselves like Animals, killing ourselves and praying to the white man's God to come to our Aid..

The discovery was made by African Arabs! Read the article bro before showing off this self deprication!!!
Re: This Four-legged Whale Discovered In Egypt Is Named After The God Of Death (Pix) by Kiaso(m): 5:04pm On Aug 27, 2021
SKhanmi:

Tell us about it pls
Create a post for it?
Re: This Four-legged Whale Discovered In Egypt Is Named After The God Of Death (Pix) by kjhova(m): 5:07pm On Aug 27, 2021
Cherub001:

You are the slow poke,because you eat whatsoever shit those western shitties give to you as mental meal.
Bro,a whale � falls,into the classes of fins,another word for every aquatic fishes.
Just as you would boldly say,a bird is neither a fowl,but originally, according to the mind set of whom made it,he clearly stated it is

Slow down now. @emmanuel1277 is very correct. Even modern whales are not fishes. A primary classification of fishes is their breathing anatomy, gills. Whales are mammals with lungs like you and I. They don't have gills. If you trap a whale under water perpetually, it will drown due to lack of air. This is why whales surface occasionally to breath in air.

Now all these talk of Africans falling for white shities, don't you think you sound racist there? And also quite condescending to yourself as an African? You mean you, an educated African, only knows what whales are because some ubiquitous white chap said so? Don't our several universities and marine institutes teach the same thing?

Come on now, don't let people question your IQ, please.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Four-legged Whale Discovered In Egypt Is Named After The God Of Death (Pix) by Abagworo(m): 5:08pm On Aug 27, 2021
SKhanmi:

Go get some sense. Religion has scammed your common sense
Re: This Four-legged Whale Discovered In Egypt Is Named After The God Of Death (Pix) by princewhiter: 5:09pm On Aug 27, 2021
They have come again ooo, millions years
Re: This Four-legged Whale Discovered In Egypt Is Named After The God Of Death (Pix) by DropsMic(m): 5:15pm On Aug 27, 2021
kjhova:

The discovery was made by African Arabs! Read the article bro before showing off this self deprication!!!

Stop acting dumb and just point out the lie in what i wrote up there mr.
Re: This Four-legged Whale Discovered In Egypt Is Named After The God Of Death (Pix) by kjhova(m): 5:19pm On Aug 27, 2021
DropsMic:

Stop acting dumb and just point out the lie in what i wrote up there mr.

Are you having a rough day or what?

You said caucasians are discovering things while we aren't. I pointed to you that the discovery you refer was by Africans. Yet you're asking me for your lie?

Do you need to relax a little? I mean we aren't fighting, are we?
Re: This Four-legged Whale Discovered In Egypt Is Named After The God Of Death (Pix) by Cherub001(m): 5:20pm On Aug 27, 2021
kjhova:

Slow down now. @emmanuel1277 is very correct. Even modern whales are not fishes. A primary classification of fishes is their breathing anatomy, gills. Whales are mammals with lungs like you and I. They don't have gills. If you trap a whale under water perpetually, it will drown due to lack of air. This is why whales surface occasionally to breath in air.

Now all these talk of Africans falling for white shities, don't you think you sound racist there? And also quite condescending to yourself as an African? You mean you, an educated African, only knows what whales are because some ubiquitous white chap said so? Don't our several universities and marine institutes teach the same thing?

Come on now, don't let people question your IQ, please.

Bros,in which ever English terms you use,it doesn't make me daft,man was created to be a spiritual being, hence everything you see is spiritual, including, you yourself saying. The language of the omniscient being is spiritual, with that,I live by that rule,forget whatsoever terminology the English dudes disguises his propaganda with.
Or don't you know that thoes laws name after Faraday, isaac Newton, or sir Grahams are spiritual. Gravity was established by the spiritual word of God, as so it stands. Even satan, the devil herself can never by pass these spiritual laws dictated by God himself to operate. So if the word(law) of the creator was outspoken to be every fishes of the sea,what does that word makes the whale?? Uhm,bros . I know you would never get this. Where a man literacy ends as his or her own mansion,from there another, makes his ordinary foundation to his own sky scrapper. Get that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

World’s Worst Hippo Attacks As Nature’s ‘deadliest Animal Crushes Bones(Graphic) / Po River, The Longest River In Italy,dries Up (Pix) / Can You Buy This Electronic Toilet WC For #350,000 ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.